View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 MR Mission 007: Hand-to-Hand (for Nallia) 

Post Re: MR Mission 007: Hand-to-Hand (for Nallia)
Over the course of the next twenty minutes or so Nallia went over, what she thought were, the more impressive trophies she had. A wide variety of species, some animals, some genetically created or modified, and a few were even of sentiant aliens. Two of those particular trophies happened to be of a species that often preyed on humans, and Nallia's voice was filled with satisfaction when she described slipping into a slaver base, bypassing every security system and patrol and killing the leaders with her bare hands, taking their skulls and slipping out again. The alarm hadn't been raised until she was several hours gone, just in time for the ADD soldiers following her to sweep through the base while all the guards were running around the corridors looking for an intruder.

The trophies themselves were generally skulls, although a few pelts did adorn the wall. None were as large as the pelt Minerva and Nallia were sitting on, but of the five pelts three were in fact larger than a human.

Would any of these interest you as a gift? Nallia asked. That was the question this whole thing had been about. Describing what each trophy was, what Nallia had gone through to get it, and the fact that Nallia freely offered them to Ishtar. Nallia's tone of voice was eager, she clearly wanted to give Ishtar a trophy, although Nallia hadn't gotten around to explaining just what such a gift meant to a Kaji.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Mineva listened intently as she heard Nallia discuss all the varieties of creatures that she had defeated in her hunts. It was all pretty impressive in in the grand scheme of things. It was then that Nallia again offered the gift.

Minerva looked around the room remembering all the stories of the different hunts that were involved. However as interesting as stories involving the skulls were, she could see herself keeping a skull in her room. At least not yet anyways. Minerva looked down at the pelt they were on. I guess if you are really giving me one, I would actually like the one we are sitting on. The use of the icicles to bring it down was very creative.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Nallia rubbed the pelt they were sitting on, her face still smiling and showing nothing of the inner struggle she felt. It was her first trophy after all, and such a thing held a symbolic value. Then the pelt of a Gelljin Snow Stalker can be my gift to you. Nallia's voice showed nothing of her inner turmoil, there was nothing to show. Nallia knew the hunters standard practice when dealing with potential mates, you showed them your trophies, you explained and did anything you could to impress them with your ability, and when they picked a trophy, or group of trophies, you gave it to them. In return they let you smell them, and do all the things that happened as a result of that. Of course Minerva didn't know about that particular part of Kaji society, and Nallia found herself constantly putting off telling her.

Here get off it and I'll fold it into something more carrable and we can take it to your room. Nallia rose and stepped back off the pelt, and as soon as Minerva followed suit Nallia quickly and skillfully folded it up and picked it up, slinging the pelt over her shoudler. It was heavy, but Nallia had carried it before, and could do so again. Lead the way to your room.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Minerva was surprised at how much Nallia smiled as Minerva had picked the pelt. I guess she was happy to give Minerva something that that important to her. Don't worry I will take good care of it always.

Minerva got up to to let Nallia fold up the pelt. She watched as Nallia skillfully folded it. Minerva tried to memorize how she did so she can do later if she need it too. Nallia then sluing over her shoulder it rather impressive to see take its weight so well. Umm, well follow me.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Nallia nodded and stepped in behind Minerva, following her and letting her lead the way. If she struggled with it's size of weight she did not mention it or show it as she walked along after the other agent. The moment Minerva had gathered her armour up, Nallia would have offered to carry it but she was going to have enough trouble with the pelt and it would look bad to suddenly struggle to carry something, the pair left Nallia's room. The door seale behind them, and the various traps activated to ensure no-one disturbed Nallia's trophies.

When they were outside Nallia's smiled shifted from an overjoyed one to simply a friendly one. Not many agents, or members of the ADD in general, knew that much about her or the sybolism of what her following Minerva with what was clearly a present was. But enough did so that Nallia could become very embaressed, especially since she hadn't yet goten around to explaining just what it meant. Of course those few who did know would also know another thing ... like all Kaji hunters Nallia got very protective of those she perceived as 'her' mates. If she decided someone was threatening, or insulting, Minerva Nallia would lash out without hesitation.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:18 am

Minerva was overall pretty happy, she had apparently made a new friend in the ADD. Minerva was sure she would learn alot from her new friend. The two of made their way through the hallways carrying their gear to Minerva room. Minerva was sure that people would considering and odd sight with her carrying her armor and Nallia carrying the pelt.

Eventually the two got to Minerva rooom. Home, Sweet, Home. Minerva jestered over to the foot locker at the foot of her bed, Put the pelt on the locker, I still need to decide the best place to put it. Minerva placed her own armor on a table nearby, she was going to have to clean it before she could put away but that could wait until after she company. Little did the red headed agent realize what she was getting into.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Nallia followed Minerva to her room. When they were almost there another agent looked like she was going to say something, a smirk on her face. Nallia's scowl had put a stop to that, her sharp yellow eyes were capable of sending a primordal shiver of fear up someone elses spine if she let her more predatory side out. The agent had made a quick retreat, and before Minerva noticed her changed expression Nallia had a friendly smile again.

Stepping into the room Nallia looked around, than again she instinctally looked around any room the moment she stepped into it. The pelt was carefully placed on the gestured foot looker. Nallia dropepd to the floor, her legs folding beneath her so that she was kneeling with her legs underneath her. It was surprising how many foes didn't realise just how quickly one could rise from such a position, especially if you braced your hands on the ground.

I ... think I need to explain something to you Minerva. I explained what trophies are to a Kaji hunter, but never explained why having physical proof of your abilities is so important. Nor why every single male is a hunter... Nallia took a deep breath, her cheeks slowly starting to blush.

... The strongest survives, the weakest dies. That is the code the hunters live by. The one rule that no hunter dares even question. No hunter may mate with another without first proving himself, or in my case herself. In Yautja's case with humans he proves himself by offering them as fair a hunt as he can mange, giving them numerous chances to take him down. But only with humans who can fight. If your desired partner is a civilian being able to defeat them is pointless, in fact doing so would be classified as rape. So instead we hunt other things, claim them as trophies and present those trophies to possible mates. If they are impressed enough they take one, or a number of trophies, as a gift. That is enough to prove your skill. Once someone accepts a trophy as a gift among the Kaji that is ... I do not know the word. A commitment to mate. Even if it is for only a short time. Nallia fell silent to let what minerva had done sink in. Every instinct in Nallia was screaming for her to remove her nose plugs, to smell Minerva, to take her as a mate.

But you didn't know ... nor could you. I will not use some form of deception for such a thing. I was going to tell you earlier ... I just ... couldn't bring myself. That is the closest Kaji have to ... I'm not sure of the word, I think it is courtship ... But humans are different, and my culture should not affect the way you live in your world. I cannot hold you to the same promise I would hold another female Kaji.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:25 pm

As Minerva put her armor she noticed that Nallia sat down in the middle her room on the floor. The red headed agent was about to go over to ask if there was anything wrong. However before the Minerva could head over, Nallia explained why the gift was important to her culture.

Minerva sat down as the blushing Nallia explain her culture. Minerva was in shock as she realized the true reason why the Yautja gave gifts. S-So you want me as a mate? Why? Minerva was a bit curious on why she would be interested in her. Surely there were other agents that would be more worthy...

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 am

The strongest survives, the weakest dies. That code applies to more than just the males. The Kaji are a very instinctual species. The hunters in particular, but even normal females are as well. That more ... I'm not sure, being more like an clever animal than a intelligent being, side of the Kaji means our reaction speed is faster, and I simply 'know' where I can strike someone to have the most effect. But it also means certain traits evolve and remain, while other traits die out. The males evolved for strength, for power, to impress. The females also evolved to impress ... only instead of strength they evolved in appearance. A male is only interested in impressing those who he finds attractive, and any traits the males do not find attractive never get a chance to mate and as such die out. To any Kaji male, or me since my mutation means my thinking runs along similar pathways as theirs, certain beings draw us. Certain looks, appearances, and shapes draw us. Even I'm not really sure what I find attractive, what draws me in. Of course I am also a female, and as such I can be very ... impressionable. Of course once my plugs are gone, or a male removes his mask, appearance is irelevent. In that state what you look like doesn't matter much, if you smell like a Kaji female we will go after you.

Nallia's tone of voice is uncertain, as if she is trying to explain something she would probably struggle to explain in Kaji, and in english she isn't really sure if what she is saying is making any sort of sense. She also seems very nervous about discussing this, and her body language suggests that she is on the edge of leaping to her feet and fleeing. With her mind not really sure what to do, or what she is saying, her bodies more natural responses take over.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:17 am

Minerva could her Nallia's voice waver. Her body language suggest she was getting pretty nervous and wanted to leave. It had the first time Minerva had seen her ever be nervous about anything. Ah, I see I think I am finally beginning to understand. Please stay here, don't leave. The redheaded agent wasn't quite sure what she was getting into, but there was only one way to actually find out.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:48 am

At the request to stay Nallia's tensed body relaxed, and her formally stiff posture faded into a much more comfortable stance. As her body relaxed her mind raced into overdrive, trying to interpret Minerva's request and find possible meanings. Was it a request to mate? Or was it something else? Did Minerva truly understand Kaji social structure, or was she just saying that to reassure Nallia? Did Nallia leave out some vital part of the explanation? Had she mistranslated a word?

So many questions, and doubts, flooded Nallia's head. And she had no idea how to cope with them. Always before Nallia's choices had been clear cut, ever since she had become a Kaji hunter she had never truly had to think about concepts such as this. But now it was vital that she did, and she had no idea what to do.

I ... thank you.

Nallia couldn't come up with anything else to say, and was too scared of what her body would do if she moved.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:07 am

Your welcome. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. Minerva brushed her hair as she moved to sit down next to the alien. It was kind of weird, Minerva seemed to get along better with the aliens and humans that were raised by aliens than normal humans. Maybe because at the end of the day, Minerva like the aliens were really outsiders to the sorority of ADD.

She was still not sure how this going to end, but she want to do something for the female Kaji who had done so much for her already. I guess what I want to say is that is okay. You can have me for tonight. She smiled as if to encourage the alien that sat before her.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 am

Nallia looked at Minerva, her expression shifting from confused to relieved to amazed in the space of a few seconds. Minerva has actually agreed! She had stated quite plainly that I could have her for the night! The entire night! Nallia felt giddy at the thought, and now that it was so close she almost couldn't control her urge to remove her nose plugs and sniff. It had been so long since she had last let herself smell, and that had been simply because she had been alone, cold, and frustrated with not being allowed to hunt. She had spent the entire night playing with herself, and that had helped her relax for another couple of weeks of doing nothing. But now ... there would be someone else's scent in the air. This time Nallia would get to smell what a human smelt like, what Minerva smelt like.

Nallia glanced at the floor, her eyes calculating space. She smiled and looked up at Minerva as the red haired human sat next to her. How about I spread your new pelt out on the floor, it should just fit, and you can find out just how comfortable it is when you are lying naked on it ... and as an added bonus it is very waterproof as well. Nallia giggled and rose, moving to do just that.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Minerva smiled a bit. Oh I guess I didn't think of that. I guess I made a good choice then. Minerva watched as the Nallia moved the pelt to the floor and layed it out. It soon filled the little floor space that Minerva had left in her room. It certainly looked warm and inviting. It looked Minerva was going to find out soon enough...

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Once the pelt was spread out and in place Nallia smiled warmly at Minerva. This was no longer something she didn't understand, this was something where Nallia could simply follow her instincts. Minerva may have been her first real 'mate', but she wasn't the first Nallia had taken. Before her mutation had been identified she had, driven mad by the scent of the other Kaji her age, taken a few of them. Her reaction speed and hunting instincts had made it easy for her to subdue them, and Nallia already had a fairly good idea how to move her body with a female 'mate'. Males ... she wasn't as sure about. They, for the most part, didn't interest her. Those that did ... it was their duty to please her not the other way around.

With a shake of her head to dispel unneccesary thoughts Nallia's hands tapped a button on her bracer. In response her armour hissed as it unlocked from her. Once that was done it was easy to remove it, leaving Nallia naked on the pelt. She smiled invitingly at Minerva as she sprawled out on it. Quick and easy removal ... for when it's just going to get in the way ... Nallia giggled. You should get that heavy armour off and just relax on this pelt ... it's very warm and soft.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next