View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 MR Mission 007: Hand-to-Hand (for Nallia) 

Post Re: MR Mission 007: Hand-to-Hand (for Nallia)
As Minerva's attempt to please Nallia slowly faded away Nallia actually felt her own pleasure building stronger and stronger. Minerva's hands couldn't move quick enough to properly please Nallia, but as she became more and more aroused her scent became more intense, and varied. That scent was far more arousing than anything that Minerva's body could make Nallia feel. Nallia could feel her own orgasm approaching, building in time with Minerva's. The more pleasure Minerva felt the more aroused her scent made Nallia.

That desire to smell more and more of Minerva's scents drove Nallia to move as fast as she could. Nallia wanted Minerva to orgasm, simply because she wanted to orgasm herself. Nallia knew from personal experiance that the flood of scents that came when another Kaji female, or human female, reached orgasm Nallia would reach her own.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:53 am

Minerva found herself on the edge as her pleasure built up. Her breath had become shallow as her moans and grunts were near constant. The red head back began to arch a little even with her being under Nallia's frame. She was close to her own orgasm, it wouldn't take much to send the red headed agent over the edge. Minerva struggled to keep entertain Nallia, her attempts was simply getting overwhelmed by the sensations she was feeling.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Even without any real form of intelligence Nallia 'knew' that Minerva was on the edge, she could smell it, she could hear it, and she could feel it in every touch of the human's body. One little push would throw her over that edge and into orgasm, and Nallia intended to make it as hard a shove as she could. In an instant her mouth drew back and the Kaji shifted down Minerva's body. She caught one of Minerva's nipples in her mouth and started to suck while her tongue flicked over it as quickly as she could manage. Meanwhile two fingers pushed deeply into Minerva, like the tongue moving as quickly as they could manage. Although now they pushed in deep enough so that Ishtar's body, and mind, could respond to the sensation properly. Nallia wanted Minerva to cum, hard. She wanted, no, she craved that flood of juices, of scents.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Minerva could feel Nallia's mouth begin to suck on her nipple as a pair of fingers push deep into the red head's flower. It was simply too much for the Minerva and she found herself thrown over the edge. AHHHHHH!!!! Minerva moan's filled her room as her head pointed up to the head of the pelt as she could feel herself in ecstasy. Slowly her moan faded away as she collapsed on the soft pelt with Nallia on top of her. Minerva twitched a little as she felt the after effects of her orgasm.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Nallia felt the human's orgasm moments before the torrent of scents and Minerva's cry of pleasure filled her senses. Nallia' head snapped back as her body arched uncontrollably. AHHHHHHHHHHH! Nallia's own cry matched Minerva's, in both timing and passion. A gush of her own juices gushed out of Nallia's cunt, and that flood of her own scent only added to her arousal as the Kaji huntress came.

Eventually Nallia dropped down and rolled partly to the side, one hand pulling Minerva over to a similar position so the two nude females were lying close side by side, Nallia's yellow eyes gazing into Minerva's blue ones. Despite the overwhelming pleasure she got from orgasm this was the one moment of intercourse Nallia loved the most, that brief period after she came where she had her sense of smell, and still had control. She had a few minutes before her control faded and she reverted to her more feral lust filled mindset. A few minutes to simply enjoy Minerva's company, and her scent, before, hopefully at least, taking her again.

I've got a few minutes before I lose control again, Minerva. A few minutes to marvel in your scent. How was it?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Minerva struggled to catch her breath as Nallia rolled to over to one side. That was amazing. I couldn't tell when you started and when you finished. I-it was simply overwhelming. Minerva continued to pant for a moment before most of her breath came back. She gazed into Nallia's yellow eyes, realizing there was little was she still understood about the Kaji. For now, she was going to relax and enjoy being next to the alien.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 am

Nallia's eyes had stopped darting around at the slightest movement, and instead focused purely on the agent lying next to her. One of the Kaji's hands was draped over the humans shoulder and Nallia used it to hold Minerva close to her. These brief periods where scents did not overwhelm her were always the best in terms of sensations, and mental ability. Her vision did not constantly dart around, instead her mind relied more on her sense of smell to determine the surroundings. That allowed her to actually focus on something, in this case Minerva, without having a single brief flicker of movement or the slightest sound drawing her attention away. On top of that she could smell all sorts of things, she could smell the location of everything in this room, could find all sorts of things and determine details even the best electronic sensors could not pick up. Finally she could think, her mind was her own and not in some feral lust driven state.

You smell amazing Minerva ... I wish I could describe it to you, but even in Kaji I can't think of the words to use. I think this seems like a ... good ... Nallia giggled after saying the word good for a moment before she continued to talk, her voice soft and tender. time to teach you at least one word in Kaji. I used it earlier, but never explained what it meant. Ysau. It is the Kaji term for mate. You don't mind me calling you that do you?

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:36 am

Minerva relaxed and simply enjoy the moment as Nallia's arm was wrapped around her shoulder. The red headed agent's own arm reached abound Nallia and she snuggled close to Kaji. Minerva noted that Nallia's eyes seemed to be focused on just her and her alone as oppose to before where her eyes occasional took in the surroundings. It made the red head feel special.

It was then that Nallia taught Minerva her first word in Kaji. Ysau? Hmmm....I don't mind you call me that at all. Minerva mentally tried the word a few times in her head as she tried to familiar with the word. She smiled at Nallia as she accepted the new word.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Nallia was quite happy to snuggle up against Minerva. Here the two were safe, were happy and content. Nallia felt the sensation that drove all the Kaji hunters to do what they did. That feeling of having your Ysau close to you, and being able to keep them there. Nallia wanted to never let Minerva go, to protect and shield her from anything that threatened her, and to hunt down and kill anything that had so much as touched a hair on her head. That was impossible of course, even a full blown Kaji hunter would struggle to do such a thing. Minerva, like most humans in general and the agents of the ADD in particular, was a being that hated being stuck at home. She would want to get out and do things ... and Nallia constantly tagging along would only make her suffer as a result. Of course Nallia made a mental note to hack into the ADD records and determine the identies of everything that Minerva had encoutered and than hunt them down.

But that was for later, for now Nallia focused her mind on more pleasurable thoughts. Like the warmth in the women she was snuggling up against. Do you want me to put my nose blocks back in? If I don't I'm going to do that, or something like that, again in a couple of minutes.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Minerva was simply enjoying the moment. It had been a while since she felt so close to someone she really almost forgotten what it was like. She didn't want the moment to end, but eventually the two would have to get back to work. And there was that matter of training to rescue her sister, but for now...for this moment...the universe only consisted of her and Nallia. I am comfortable with whatever choice you decided to make.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Given the choice there was no way Nallia was going to put her nose blocks in and stop smelling this sweet beautiful scent. It was just too good. As long as Minerva was willing and happy with it Nallia had no intention of stopping. There is no way I want to stop smelling your scent. You are amazing Minerva. Your body is beautiful and warm, and your scent wonderous. Nallia smiled warmly at Minerva and pressed her lips forward. She kissed Minerva gently, tenderly. Her lips remained close, this kiss wasn't for pleasure or sensations, it was simply to glory in being so close to her Ysau. To revel in the warm body that Nallia was snuggling up with.

Is there anything you want to say, want to ask before we go again, my sweet precious Ysau?

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:26 am

Minerva could taste the Nallia's lips as they gently touched her. Thank you, Nallia. You are simply wonderful. There is nothing I can't that would match this moment. Minerva could feel the warmth of Nallia as she snuggled a little closer. It was simply amazing and Minerva was spend this precious moments with her ... Ysau?

Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:40 am

Nallia drew back from the kiss with a smile, but as the seconds ticked on Nallia felt her mind starting to fade under the wonder that was Minerva's scent. Her eye's slowly started to become feral, and Nallia started pressing herself closer and tighter against Minerva. Nallia breathed in deeply each time she drew in air, and as more and more of Minerva's scent entered her nose her control faded further and further away.

Nallia kissed Minerva again, and this time the hunger to taste her Ysau drove her mouth and tongue to move. Her lips pressed tightly against Minerva as Nallia's tongue tried to worm it's way into her mouth to wrap around and taste the agent's. With her body pressed as closely as it was to Minerva the human would be able to feel Nallia's nipples rapidly growing erect as they pressed against the agent's body. What was left of Nallia's intelligence, something that was fading very quickly, could feel herself already soaking wet, her clit poking out. Nallia knew from personal experience that she could go for a long time as long as she took a break in between each time. Something that Nallia's own body ensured she had.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Minerva could see the changes in Nallia as she pressed closer and tighter against the red headed agent. Just the look in her eyes, she could the lust in Nallia's eyes. Minerva's arms wrapped around Nallia's as they kissed again. She could feel Nallia's tongue instantly wrap around her own as the Nallia's erect nipples brush against her own. Minerva was a bit surprised about how quickly Nallia had become aroused again but welcomed her caresses as Nallia continued to begin to arouse the red headed agent.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:44 am

At first Nallia was simply intensifying what her enhanced senses could smell and taste, not really trying to arouse Minerva. But that changed very quickly. As her lust overpowered her she craved more and more, and the only way her body knew to get more of that wondrous scent was to bring Minerva's lust up, to arouse her. Nallia maintained the kiss, for now at least, as her hands slid smoothly over the humans soft warm skin. They each started to gently, and quickly, stroke and caress Minerva's breasts, the fingers flicking along nipples almost once a second.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next