View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 MR Mission 007: Hand-to-Hand (for Nallia) 

Post Re: MR Mission 007: Hand-to-Hand (for Nallia)
Minerva could feel the change in her partner as Nallia as she started to caress Minerva's breasts. It first start off gently but then quickly accelerated. As Nallia's fingers began playing with her nipples, Minerva could feel her orbs begin to swell. The red head agent moaned as she could feel herself become aroused. Slowly Minerva's hands began to explore Nallia's body as one of her hands began to move back and forth along her spine.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:44 am

Nallia can feel Minerva's breasts swelling under her hands as her fingers dance across the sensitive surfaces. She can smell the human's body as it's arousal starts to grow, can feel it as Minerva's hands start to explore the Kaji huntresses body. In her current state Minerva's touches feel good, her mind still aware enough to allow for compensation for the massive difference in speed between the two of them. One of Nallia's hands slid down, the fingers sliding off the soft breast and instead starting to tease Minerva's slit as Nallia continued to kiss the addictive smelling human agent.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Minerva could feel her flower slowly begin teased by one of Nallia's hands. She let out a soft muffled moan as she could feel her flower beginning to bloom in reaction. Meanwhile the red headed agent continued to try to play with Nallia's tongue with her own. Minerva's hands moved around to the Nallia's shapely front as Minerva's hand to began to massage Nallia breasts. She knew it wouldn't be too long before she couldn't keep up the pace with Nallia.

Mon May 03, 2010 1:05 am

Nallia's hands were already moving as fast as she could, her enhanced reaction speed allowing her to tease and pleasure the lovely red headed agent lying underneath her quite nicely. At first Minerva's touch sparked pleasure, although with every touch, on either Nallia or Minerva, the scent of lust increased in intensity, and Nallia felt the last slivers of her control slowly slipping away.

She broke off the kiss with a low moan, and shifted her body down before Minerva could respond. Her mouth kissed down her neck, trailing down quickly. It passed over the free breast, tongue lashing quickly across the hard nipple again and again, and kept going. The hand teasing Minerva's cunt shifted back to the breast as Nallia's tongue started licking at Minerva's lower lips, her nose so close to that wonderous scent it was almost driving Nallia crazy with lust and desire. Her tongue licked across the entrance, the tip just barely darting inside, as she worked to please Minerva, to reawaken the human agent's desire just as her own had been reawakened.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed May 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Minerva gasped as she felt Nallia pace moving as quickly as possible. With a moan, Nallia's lips left the red headed agent. Minerva looked down as Nallia moved down her body, moaning as she felt Nallia's tongue explored briefly the red headed agent's free orb. Still Nallia traveled further down teasing Minerva's body alway the way down. It was only when Nallia reached Minerva's delicate flower did she stop. It was then Nallia began to lick her flower throughly, Minerva moaned as she could feel her flower fully bloom as Nallia continued her erotic work. The red head began to moan and gasp regularly as Nallia's tongue began to probe the flower's interior.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:16 am

Nallia's nostrils were filled with Minerva's scent, that wondrous smell that overwhelmed every sense of reason and thought with a single impulse. A single emotion burned inside every fibre of the alien huntresses being, lust. And with every breath that scent got stronger, and the lust burning inside Nallia got more and more intense. She couldn't help herself, and more to the point didn't want to do so, from sliding her tongue into Minerva and both tasting the juices laced with the pheromones arousing her and increasing the intensity of the scent that had filled her existence.

As far as Nallia was concerned that scent was all that mattered, and her tongue pushed as deep into Minerva as it could before sliding in a quick circle around her inner walls. The initial rotation was quick and brief, but the subtle changes in scent that occurred allowed Nallia to locate the various sensitive spots inside her Ysau's body. With that discovery Nallia's lust driven mind simply considered those points to be the 'vulnerable' spots in a prey, and Nallia's tongue mercilessly attacked each and every one, flicking between them all at a rapid pace as Nallia gloried in the sensations bombarding her nose and tongue.

Fri May 14, 2010 10:55 am

Minerva could feel Nallia begin to move quicker and faster that the red headed agent could register. The pleasure began to build within her as she let out a muffled moan. Minerva struggled to keep up her pace, but she knew she couldn't keep with Nallia. Still what ever she could do would at least serve to help this moment feel special to Minerva.

Sun May 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Nallia's tongue lashed out, snaking across sensitive points of Minerva's tight passage before briefly lapping at each one and moving along to the next, sometimes sliding across separating walls, other tips pulling back for a brief moment, even to Nallia, before the tip of the tongue pushed back to the next spot. Minerva's movements became slower and slower, and as the restraints came off Nallia's rapidly pleasure blown mind her movements became faster and faster. She moved her head even closer, and as her tongue continued to move inside Minerva her nose started delicately rubbing against the human's clit.

Sun May 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Minerva could feel the speed increase as she was now having trouble picking exactly where Nallia's tongue was and it seemed to be everywhere. The red headed agent moaned as she realized that Nallia was losing control. She could feel Nallia's head press up against her flower as Minerva could feel her clit being play with. Minerva couldn't believe how good it felt as she could the pleasure within her start to build. All Minerva could to would was begin to rub her back with the hands.

Mon May 24, 2010 12:52 am

It didn't take long before Nallia's tongue was moving as quickly as Nallia could make it, briefly pressing against one sensitive spot on Minerva's inner walls before lifting off and pressing down on the next. But the speed of the tongue was fast enough that it would probably feel as if Nallia somehow had more than one tongue, each time it pressed down on a sensitive spot it's passage to the next happened before Minerva's body realised it had moved.

As her tongue continued to work inside Minerva's body Nallia kept using her nose to rub against the agent's sensitive nub, the pressure gentle enough to feel good. Her lips started to suck on the agent's lower lips, eagerly swallowing all the juices that the Kaji huntresses tongue was bringing out.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:22 am

Minerva head jerked back a little as she let out a loud moan. What Nallia was doing was impossible for Minerva's mind. It felt like a thousand tongues hand entered her flower, each taking turns at a rate too fast for the redheaded agent mind to track. It was driving the agent wild with pleasure. Minerva gasped as Nallia's nose rubbed against her clit, the wave of pleasure was rapidly reaching her breaking point. Her back began to arch even as she could feel Nallia's lips begin to suck on her flower. It wasn't going to take much more to send her over the edge.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Nallia's tongue writhed inside Minerva's cunt, her nose pressing and teasing the ADD agent's clit. Every movement was almost as fast as the human body could react, even when it was acting instinctively and not paying attention to the mind. Her mouth greedily swallowed everything, her tongue savoring the taste of Minerva's juices even as her nose was a mind blowing explosion of delightful scents. She felt her own walls spasming around nothing, just the scent and taste of her Ysau enough to send her spiraling towards her own orgasm.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:53 am

Minerva continued to gasp and moan even as she felt Nallia's tongue exploring every inch of her insides in what seemed like to the red headed agent like it was everywhere at once. Minerva grabbed the fur as she could feel Nallia's nose tease her clit. The sensations she experienced were simply too much for her to handle. The red head through her head back as she released a loud cry as she was thrown over the edge into another orgasm.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:34 am

Nallia screamed in pleasure at the flood of scents and tastes that gushed out of the red head human's cunt as she came, her tongue vibrating as it darted around from Nallia's cry. The sensations surged through her body, triggering her own gushing climax as she felt her body spasming and shaking from the intensity of the pleasure. She tried to draw things out for as long as she could, the constant flow of scents and tastes coming from Minerva keeping Nallia in a constant state of orgasm for as long as the human agent came.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:55 am

Minerva continued to cry out even as she could feel Nallia's tongue to continue to vibrate with in her. The red head grabbed one of her own mounds as she squeezed it for all its worth. However, eventually the young woman collapsed as she felt her orgasm slowly fade away as she couldn't believe what she had just experienced.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next