View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Coincidental Tests (Xui Ta) 

Post Coincidental Tests (Xui Ta)
Nallia sighed quietly to her self as she stepped out of her room. Locking the door behind her she started moving through Antares Base towards Science Lab B-6. She had gotten the change of time slot message only an hour ago, and it had taken that long for her to reach her room and gather up the various pieces of equipment she had been given by her teacher, the Kaji hunter Yautja.

The request itself was a fairly common one. Usually once a day she would have a scheduled session in one of the science labs as the ADD scientists tried to work out just how to replicate her equipment. Something that Nallia wanted to help them with, but since Yautja had never explained how the technology itself worked only how to use it she could provide barely any assistance. But what she could provide she did, and since the technology seemed to become inert and useless when she was not nearby she was required to assist in the tests. The only reason this was unique was that it had been jumped several hours earlier due to a reshuffle of experiments.

For the most part the scientists had discovered nothing apart from capabilities, which she had already been taught by Yautja. Although hearing him describe it, and seeing the reality were two vastly different things.

As she walked along Nallia shook her head in annoyance. She wanted to help, to provide anything she could. But these lab sessions achieved nothing but force her to waste an hour per day standing around and going through the most basic of her equipments functions over and over. But she would not complain, nor would she argue with any request they made.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
Post Re: Coincidental Tests (Xui Ta)
Xui Ta was a bit of a unique creature and this day she lay upon a table on her back in lab B-6. She was entirely nude though for her nude was still surprisingly covered. the red plating over her chest and the red scales that covered her nether lips were a bit on the odd side when considering that much of her was a gentle beige skin. She was in the lab today to again test her metabolism and the sudden change upon her 18th birthday of course to check on her genetic stability which was beyond perfect. why she still lay there she didn't know.

She shivered slightly there as she sat up glancing around for a short time stretching her rather odd red claw like hands eyes wandering the empty room. she hurmed slightly shaking her head softly wondering where the lab technicians had gone.
"Strange. Usually the guys don't leave me here... wait... where are my clothes?!"
She hoped up glancing about the room for her clothing which were nowhere to be seen. she took a deep breath huffing slightly.
"Oh that's not funny! why the fuck did you guys take my clothes?!"

She was obviously upset as she moved to the door to try and open the testing area which was locked. They were apparently testing her mood; probably not the best idea as she jammed her claws into the door and tore it open before stepping out completely naked save for her natural bit of covering eyes burning at the scientists that stood there looking a bit frightened.
"Clothes... NOW"
she scowled as her modified uniform was offered back to her.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:12 am

As Nallia opened the door to lab B-6 she saw an, from her perspective at least, amusing sight. As her eyes darted around the room she took in the various lab technicians, and the fact they all seemed a little frightened. The reason was a scowling nude female who had scales covering her bust and her groin, and the ripped apart door behind her must have been caused by the talons she had instead of fingers.

Not realising that this was a member of the ADD and misinterpreting the fear of the technicians Nallia's Katana was suddenly in her hand as she charged forward. Her visor is already identifying the capabilities of the human hybrid and she has already determined possible kill spots and attack lines.

Just as she is about to attack the voice of one of the scientists screams out "NALLIA STOP!" At the voice Nallia freezes before stepping back to ensure she is out of reach. Only once that is done does Nallia glance at the scientist who screamed out. "Nallia this is Xui Ta. She is a member of the SFA division like yourself and she was just helping us with some tests."

When the situation was explain Nallia blushes in embarrassment as she sheaths her Katana. She looks nervously towards Xui Ta before speaking My apologies Xui Ta, I jumped to what was clearly a wrong conclusion. Please forgive me for my haste. As she speaks she offers a half bow to further reinforce her words.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:06 am

She looked to Nalia as she appoligised and shrugged slightly as she took her clothes from the technician.
"Eh, it's alright."
she offered as she placed her bra over her plated chest letting the plates retract as she'd clasp the garment s closed; why did she wear a bra even if she didn't need one? she liked how it looked. other than that she just slipped her clothing on as normal, panties, skirt undershirt and jacket before closing it simply.

"Now are we going to finish the tests or are you going to steal my clothes and lock me in a room again?"

She glared at the techs for a few moments and they simply nodded.
"Sorry Xui, we can continue now that Nallia is here. Truly sorry... Someone go get someone to repair the door to test room G"

An attendant moved out of the room the instant that it was offered. Xui ta nodded and streghtened out her clothing.
"I hate working with the male technicians. They are quite perverted despite being in the ADD."

She sighed at that shaking her head and stretching slightly.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Nallia rose from her bow just as she finished dressing, her cheeks still flushed from the embarrassment of almost attacking another member of the SFA division. At Xui Ta's words about finishing the test or stealing her clothes Nallia felt an urge rising, but surrounded by other people and without the scent of the pheromones it was easily repressed.

Nallia watched in silence as the technician rushed out of the room. Part of her agreed with Xui Ta, but another part disagreed, strongly. For a female Kaji attracting the attention of a male was everything. What male would offer his trophies to a female unless she had caught his notice, unless she could make him desire her?

I feel I must agree, but seriously... Nallia sighs before continuing. Why can't the ADD employ any men with some actual skills rather than simple technicians and scientists? The technicians have heard all this before. Every one of them has tried to convince her to remove her nose plugs, but she refused every time. She did not consider any of them worthy of mating with, and given any choice in the matter she would refuse them. But the hybrid on the other hand ... Nallia's eyes took in the damage done to the door, and suddenly felt the urge to test Xui Ta's capabilities.

Shaking her head to clear it she turned to the lead technician. What test did you want me, Nallia glances at Xui Ta, Us for?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:01 pm

"Oh uhm, yes yes... the test. Afraid I'm not entirely sure... central commands gave us this disk and the two agents they wanted to use it on... we're supposed to let the computers do their job we weren't given any more information."

Xui ta took a look to the ordinary looking disc without a word then looked to the being she was supposed to be working with, the one that had almost attacked her. She spent several moments just assessing her current situation. Her mind cooled from the previous anger that had been flowing through her
"So that would be test room B then. alright."
she sounded calmed for now as she moved her hips swaying naturally as she moved towards the door marked with the letter. Turning to Nalia she offered a bit of a shrug.

"I don't mind them being technicians and scientists but, the least they could do is assign ones that actually do important studies instead of try to get up our skirts and anyway... would you really want to be paired up with a male agent I mean from what i've heard, the enemy rapes agents enough, you want your partner sneaking up on you at night too?" "

She laughed faintly to herself more than anyithing before nudging the door open, it creeked angrily.
"T...That door was automatic..."
the tech said sounding horrified as he looked over the door, it was scratched and the joints probably weakened but, it was still in working condition.
"Oh? ah well. I'll remember that next time."

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Nallia offered a smile as the door creaked open hesitantly, and inside her a desire to hunt rose. She quashed it quickly though, and apart from a brief flash of her predatory nature in her eyes she remained visibly unaffected by it. She followed the scaled female into the testing lab and past the ruined doors. If I had a partner who could manage that than I would be happy to oblige him. Actually I haven't had a problem with any of the technicians ... well after the first one at least. Now none of them so much as try and bug any of the shower's I use just in case I find the bug and track them down. Nallia smirked, and her eyes flashed with predatory glee. If you want I could tell you just what you can do to get them to stop... or at least what worked for me.

Nallia stepped into the test room and looked around, curious as to just what was in store for them both.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:06 pm

"That would be nice I think. Tired of them trying crap."

She said simply nodding slightly to Nalia as the door sealed behind them with a hiss as the seal sounded becoming definately air tight. another hiss came on in the room and one could easily see the air becoming tangible.

Xui ta looked as a simple read out above the door 'Test 1: H.I.S.P.A.B.' No other information was given by the read out as Xui looked about the room curiously as the room filled completely with the fog of whatever the element was. It happened to be a test of their bodies resistances to High intensity Skin Permeating Aphrodisiac Bombardment on all their senses at once.

"What sort of test is this?"
she asked simply cocking a brow to her temporary partner within the room

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:58 am

Nallia looked around and as the air slowly became more tangible shrugged, a smirk on her face. Her eyes picked up the illuminated sign almost instantly, and although she ran through several possibilities for what the acronyms meant none made much sense. Of course as the gas slowly filled the room her visor quickly analysed it and identified it for Nallia. High intensity Skin Permeating Aphrodisiac. Nallia's expression didn't change, after all it wasn't in her nature to actually interfere in their tests. Plus she had never encountered a drug, or disease or poison, that could last more than a few seconds in her body due to her mutated immune system. And as she felt the gas settle over her skin she knew in a moment that this would be no different.

First time I was in the labs one of the technicians tried to drug me with an aphrodisiac. I identified it and drank it of course, thinking it was part of an experiment. But when I saw the look in his eyes, the way he stood, I guessed he was doing more than testing me. So I pretended to be affected by it and started playing with myself. When he finally worked up the courage to approach I waited until he was within reach before I struck. Ambushes always work best when you lure them in with a bait they can't resist, and one that blinds them to threats. I think medical says he was pulled off duty for about a month, and the slightest touch to his nerves sent spasms of pain into him. Nallia smiled broadly. I only hit him for about five minutes, and the others haven't tried a thing since.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:16 am

Xui ta let her eyes moved from side to side expecting something else beside the gas though the gas just remained in the room for a time just lingering. Xui's reptilian genetics kept this aphrodisiac from working on her save for a sneeze or two from the irritation it brought her from breathing it in. She ssmiled slightly offering a laugh.
"Oh then maybe that's why they continue to pester me! I usually just destroy objects. Will have to try pummeling one of them within an inch of their lives next time. Thanks friend!"

She sounded overjoyed too have a good way to get most of them off her back. The gas was quickly then pulled from the room by the vents it entered through. after several minutes of silence a computer voice sounded
'Subject one, Draco-human hybrid, negative response; subject two Kaji, Negative response.'
She shrugged slightly looking over to Nalia before a few small spots on the floor opened, though for now nothing seemed to be coming out.
"Hmm? wonder what these could be for..."
((your turn))

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Nallia waited patiently as the gas first filled the room and was soon drawn out a ventalation shaft. Xui Ta seemed to be sneezing a little more than normal, probably a reaction to the gas, but otherwise was not affected. When the hybrid thanked her for the information Nallia smiled, her mind imagining just what the faces of the various technicians who had heard that were like. Happy to help. The problem with just damaging things is people don't respect it, they don't take it as a true warning. They might back off for a short period of time, but soon enough the damage is repaired and they forget about it and try again.

Nallia let the silenace linger after she finished speaking, waiting for the announcement that, obviously, the gas had failed. At a flicker her gaze darted to the small spots opening in the floor, although at first nothing appeared to be coming out. When Xui Ta wondered just what would happen now Nallia's visor scans reported something rising from the vents. It took a moment to identify it as a mix of a halucagen and an aphrodesiac. That particular drug was one of the few drugs that effected almost every species the same. It made the person who breathed it in fantasise about being in their most erotic fantasy while also arousing their body. If anything could get past the Kaji and the hybrid's immune systems it would be a drug like that, one that effected almost all species the same way.

As the gas wafted over them Nallia could feel her body working, for brief moments she had flickers of arousal and images before her immune system adapted and destroyed it. However she was used to far more potent things arousing her than those whiffs of a drug, and so nothing visibly changed with her.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:59 am

Xui glances around the room getting a bit of a strange scent in the air the hallucinogen would have certainly had an effect on her; had she had any sexual fantasies... she had never been on a date; she had lived in a cold metal lab for her entire childhood into adulthood under maximum security and never once failed in the field. She knew the science but, none of the desire or pleasure behind sex. Thus to her, the hallucinogen just made her a bit dizzy; the aphrodisiac again seemed to do nothing, her body was proving very difficult to arouse by means of respiratory aphrodisiac anyway. The elements were designed to effect most species, and a mamalian-reptile wasn't a species they knew would ever possibly exist. She slumped to the floor sighing slightly a hand against her head.

"Is the room spinning for you?"
she asked curiously as she sat on the floor trying to steady the room sliughtly bracing herself on the floor with her claws vainly.

Last edited by lynmarie on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:03 am

Spinning? No. Nallia regarded Xui Ta curiously. That comment implied that the drug in question did affect the hybrid, but Nallia had never heard of something so affected simply being rendered dizzy by it. Nallia knelt down next to Xui Ta and a hand reached out and held onto the beings shoulder, Nallia trying to help her remain steady. Of course considering Xui Ta's weight Nallia's attempts would acheive barely anything, she was only as strong as a normal human after all. But the thought was there.

While her body tried to help Xui Ta Nallia's mind raced through possibilties as to why she saw the room spinning. In a matter of seconds she had examined dozens of theories, and soon arrived at one. Xui Ta had never had sex, or any sort of sexual exploration. She was not only a physical virgin but a mental one as well. Nallia was so tempted to try and change that, but not with so many wtaching, and not without first proving herself. Either by stalking and taking Xui Ta down, or by impressing her with a gift, or with many gifts.

Are you OK? You look a little out of it.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:25 am

Xul nodded slightly to Nalia running a claw through her hair as she adjusted to the chemicals in the air. She shivered slightly as she forced herself to her feet slowly offering a bit of a simple smile to Nalia.
"Thanks for trying to help though. It's appreciated greatly."
she lowered her head politely before straightening herself and shifting slight letting the prehensile wings on her back stretch out just slightly before folding again and resting there once more. She awaited a voice to end the second of the tests hoping the next one wouldn't be as unusual as this odd dizzying test. She of course had no idea Nalia was tempted to do things to her to rid her of something she was quite proud of at this point, a virgin agent in the add whom had gone on missions was rare after all.

((made a minor typing error in my previous post, it should read 'never failed a mission in the field' will fix it momentarily))

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 am

Nallia smiled and stepped back as Xui Ta rose to her feet. Her own opinions on a virgin agent was very different to Xui Ta's, Nallia held the belief that any agent should have plenty of experiance in what could potentially happen to her if they got captured. To her it made no sense to have no idea just what it could feel like if you failed to ensure you knew how to resist the sensations, or at the least keep your mind from being changed or your psyche from being easily damaged or manipulated.

Of course Nallia wouldn't share that particular philoshophy just yet. If things turned to that later she would share it, but if it didn't it would remain private. Soon after Xui Ta stood the voice announced the test was over, and the gas was sucked away just like the gas from the first test. However hearing something transmitted from the lab observing this room caused Nallia to frown, her visor picking up the transmissions from the bugs she had placed there when she had first started at the ADD and hadn't really trusted anyone.

Now that's not very nice of them ... apparantly the tests are meant to be finished, but they are debating if they should run some unofficial tests, or just keep us in here longer. Nallia's voice was slightly annoyed and she glanced towards Xui Ta. Probably sparked by fear considering we were discussing you beating one of them almost to death.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next