View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Coincidental Tests (Xui Ta) 

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
Post Re: Coincidental Tests (Xui Ta)
The sudden change in the composition of the air again made Xui a bit dizzy as her body adjusted back to it a smile crossed her face until Nalia mentioned what was being said outside the room. she grit her teeth brandishing her claws as she glared at the door she had already damaged slightly earlier her teeth grit slightly her claws pressing into the door but not scratching it. she slashed at the door several dozen times to no result save for her claws hurting a bit. she roared a bit angrilly.

"Fuck! nanorod arblative metal... can't get enough grip to force it open!"

she kicked the door to no avail. she huffed darkly shaking her head looking back to Nalia

"Hope they don't do anything perverted for these unauthorized tests or my father might have to make another technician or two disappear..."

her father of course being the head of the Genetic science division of the ADD, and he was always hungry for... participants... in his experiments.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:38 am

Nallia shrugged and walked towards the door herself when Xui Ta's attempts to open it achieved nothing. She spoke, her voice calm and clear I'm going to give you a few seconds to open the door, if not I will open it myself. She waited a few seconds, and when the door did not open drew her Katana and slashed. Her hands moved quickly to cut the door out, the metal of the door providing no resistance to the alien blade. Once the hole was cut out, to reveal that the technicians had already fled the room, Nallia stepped through with a sigh. I'm not sure exactly what they were trying to test, I've already proven that they don't have anything my Katana can't slice through so trapping me with my blade is impossible, unless they add some restraints as well.

Nallia stepped to the side to allow Xui Ta to follow her out of the lab. Since I think these tests are over do you want to grab something to eat from the mess?

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:48 am

"Nothing your sword can't cut through huh? Sounds like my skin and scales just that nothing they have can cut through them. Hmm, interesting parallell wouldn't you say?"

Xui ta offered glancing to her again as she walked out of the lab dusting off her uniform a bit before pondering the offer of a meal in the mess.

"Well I tend to eat in the sub level 3 labs... it would be nice for a change to eat with others I think. Thanks for the offer Nalia. Do lead the way, I only know the labs and the docking bay."

She'd never even gotten to the armory, usually her equipment was already set up in her ship or on the wanderer for her to use when needed.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:44 pm

If it wasn't for the fact I dislike cutting people who are being friendly towards me I would offer to test if my blade can cut through your scales. But I suspect that would be far to dangerous, the only material I have ever encountered that can even slow my blade down is the very material the blade is made from. Something which is millennia in front of any other material in the galaxy, bar none. At the most I suspect your scales would simply slow the blade down, maybe even require me to make an additional strike to break through.

Nallia smiled friendly at Xui Ta as the other walked out of the testing lab into the empty main room. Nallia was slightly curious as to whether her blade could cut the hybrid's scales ... but she was more interested in making a friend in the hybrid to risk it.

You've never been out of the labs or the docking bay?!? I thought I was solitary. I hate crowds and being around large numbers of people, but even I need some social friendly contact. Otherwise what's the point of living? Nallia was amazed at the revelation that Xui Ta had only been in the test labs and the docking bay. Nallia reached up and gently pulled her visor off, revealing her yellow eyes as they darted around the room, as one hand wiping away the droplets of blood that seeped out from the pores the visor had used to connect directly to her eyes nervous system. With that she walked out of the lab, and once Xui Ta was following her, made her way towards the mess hall.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 am

((sorry for the disappearance forgot about our rp >.<))
"Social contact... I do have some of the female scientists to talk to and my father to talk to down there. I was born in the labs so it's not hard to believe I'd never leave them i think... well I'm not really supposed to leave really heh the scientists are gonna get pissed at me."

Xui giggled a little as she put her claws into her skirt pockets following Nalia not even blinking an eye at the blood tricking out of her pores.

"You don't think I'm a monster do you? for being born in a laboratory I mean... Some of the crueler scientists call me that when they get really mad..."

she was entirely serious watching nalia's feet more than anything else at the moment.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:23 am

<It's not a problem ... and this time it's my turn to say sorry for vanishing and taking so long to reply>

Nallia stopped and stared at the slightly scaled and winged, but otherwise human looking female next to her. Nallia reached out, one hand grabbed Xui Ta's shoulder and pulled her around to face Nallia while the other reached under her chin and gently tilted it up so that Xui Ta's yellow eyes looked into Nallia's. There is nothing monstrous about you, least of all because of where you are born. Between the two of us I am probably much closer to a monster than you, and no-one here has said any such things to me. Next time someone accuses you of that tell me, and I will happily ... explain ... to them that you are not a monster. Your appearance, body or birth have nothing to do with being a monster. In fact I am potentially far more monstrous than you. I look more human, but you are more human than I could ever be.

Nallia's voice was gentle, reassuring, yet there was a firmness behind it. She waited and watched for Xui Ta's reaction to her words, hoping that she had reassured the hybrid that nothing was in fact wrong with her. If she had to fully explain why she was more monstrous than the hybrid, the fact that if she had her sense of smell she would be trying to rape any human female she encountered, than she would do so. Even if by doing so she destroyed her chance at making a new friend. Minerva had accepted her, despite what happened to her when her sense of smell was not blocked, but there was no guarantee Xui Ta would.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2