View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Squad Building (Open to all) 

Post Re: Squad Building (Open to all)
Minerva sat around as the group broke up, she only had six hours to gather as much information on the Midrozi, she still didn't know alot about them. And the more information she could find out the better she could come up with a plan and the better chance for her and her teammates to survive this mission.

Once the crowd dissipated, Minerva headed towards Nallia. She had the most information on the Midrozi, and so she would be able to help Minerva work on plans to counter the Midrozi. Little did she know there was something that Nallia had for the red headed agent...

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:26 am

Without a word to any of the agents in the room, Iria left the briefing room. If her stuff had already been moved, there was little she needed to do. With six hours to spare, the amazon woman could only think of one thing to pass the time. She headed for the training area. Her composure and aura told other agents to not bother her and quickly got out of her way as she went to go practice and train on her own.

Forced to work with a team, for her that was the worst. There was a reason for agents to work alone or in very small groups. Against the numerous monsters and alien species, this was a losing battle for the ADD. Until they get more technology and more competent agents rather than just whatever they happen to pick up from the slave ships from Shokushu, it was doubtful things would improve in the depths of space much less their own world.

Once she arrived in the gym, she immediately began pounding away at a heavy bag. Of course with her unnatural strength, sand was soon enough pouring onto the floor from the numerous tears her powerful blows were making in the bag. She did not care though, she needed to let off some steam.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:49 am

Nallia remained seated as the others in the room got up and left, fortunatly Minerva was the only one who remained. When everyone but the red haired agent was gone with a gesture Nallia ordered Galina to leave. Without seeing Galia's face Nallia knew she was going to either complain, or question Nallia. Nallia turned and glared at her, and the human got the message and left silently.

Nallia waited until Minerva had reached her before raising her hand to stop any question Minerva had. I'm glad you remained, because there is something I wanted to show you ... something I'm technically not allowed to let you know. The Midrozi are one of the major backers of Shokushu, and to ensure they get a return on their investment they have a team on Shokushu. Because of the ADD blockade we intercept every transmission they send, although as a result of encryption and the fact even I struggle to understand the subtlties of the Midrozi tongue usually the only part of those transmissions understood are human names. On record every single student who is named is taken by the Midrozi rather than the regular slavers. The ADD has never managed to stop the Midrozi ship. This is relevent because in the last transmission they mentioned a name. Ishtar Rocha.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:10 am

Minerva stared at disbelief at Nallia as the information began to sink in. T-They took Ishtar. They took my sister? The red headed agent's fist suddenly clenched in anger as the full impact of what she had just learned. Right this second there was little she could do but vent her frustration. I need to rescue her, I can't let them take her.

However, Minerva knew without more information there was little she be able to do to rescue her younger sister. She could only hope that this mission would intercept the ship that took her sister, or that ship would have information that would lead to her sister.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Nallia shook her head when she saw the disbelief fade and the anger surge into Minerva. No, They havn't taken her ... at least off Shokushu. My guess is they have ... examined her to get a rough idea how much training they would need, and what sort of price they could expect once they sold her on. The Midrozi don't take students until they finish their graduation unless they have a pressing concern to do so. She will remain on Shokushu until she graduates, and unless we do something about the Midrozi now she will be leaving on a Midrozi ship, and I don't think the ADD has anything that could stop one of them from breaking in and out of the blockade. And even if they did manage to get a rescue team aboard it would be suicidal. So we need to make them shift their focus, make them forget about Shokushu and instead focus on us.

Nallia's yellow eyes were cold and harsh, but despite the fact they were glaring at Minerva they weren't directed at the agent, they were simply reflecting what Nallia felt inside. We have to stop them before Ishtar graduates, if we don't ... the next time you see your sister she will have been turned into the perfect sex slave. We can, and will do this Minerva. Nallia smiled, although it looked forced when you considered the rest of her expression. Trust me.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Minerva felt relieved when Nallia confirmed that Ishtar had not been take off Shokushu. Minerva didn't want to even think what the Midrozi were doing to her younger sister to test her. The important thing was that Ishtar was still at Shokushu and if she there, Minerva cold still protect her from most of the galaxy. And with that Minerva would be ready.

Minerva stared at Nallia with a sense of determination. You are right, Nallia, we will stop them. I have never been so sure of anything before in my life and I may never so sure of anything else again, but I know we will stop them. To this Minerva would do anything to make sure they never come near her sister again.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Nallia saw the resolution in Minerva, could hear it in her words. That determination brought a small smile to Nallia's face. This was why Yautja had viewed humans in such high regard. Physically they were weak, intelligence wise they were no-where near many other races. But they had a determination that no other race could match, a drive to succeed. If any species could find a counter to the Midrozi it was humanity.

Nallia rose from her seat as that brief smile faded. She walked towards the door, gesturing Minerva to follow. She paused before stepping out of the room, just out of the door's sensors that would cause it to slide open. She turned to face Minerva, her yellow eyes locking onto the agents. Nallia smiled once and leaned forward towards Nallia before Minerva could react, pressing her lips against the humans for a moment. Sorry, but I suspect that may be the last chance I get to do that for a while. I promise I will do anything I can to ensure you rescue your sister. When she does graduate I will gladly go with you when you storm the ship carrying her.

With that Nallia turned and walked forward. The door opened and she stepped through. Galina was waiting outside the room, her posture at attention. Nallia walked along the corridors towards the Desmond, Galina and Minerva behind her. Any questions Minerva asked about the Midrozi she answered to the best of her ability, hopefully giving Minerva every possible advantage for when they came into contact with the Midrozi.

Six Hours Later

The Desmond launched, it's crew of agents and marines aboard. The ship was fully filled, and the people aboard had abundant supplies of high quality equipment, weapons, armour and ammo. Nallia was in her room, the furnishings sparse of any decoration. Nallia had left her trophies in Antares Base, this ship was going far too close to danger for her to risk them. She was alone, and was content to remain that way for now. She had already given the helm the navigation co-ords for their patrol. Communication knew what frequency channels to monitor. When the Midrozi next appeared in, or even near, human space the Desmond would move to intercept. Now all they could do was wait for the Midrozi to show themselves. It could be hours, days, weeks, even maybe months before they did so. But the Desmond, and the crew aboard it, would be ready for when they did.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3