View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Squad Building (Open to all) 

Post Squad Building (Open to all)
<For more information on what this relates to go here>

Nallia scowled as she stalked down the hallway, the blonde russian agent following her having to walk quickly to keep up. Nallia's visor was hooked on her belt, and anyone looking into her yellow eyes could see that she was angry. Like a caged predator just waiting to lash out at those standing just outside it's reach. It was safe to say none of those she passed in the corridor's met her gaze for long.

The source of Nallia's anger, the agent following her by the name of Lieutenant Galina Krestkov, had come to Nallia around four hours ago. Nallia had been in the middle of cleaning her trophies, and as such had started the encouter in a bad mood. When she had actually been told the reason Galina was there that mood had simply gotten worse. The data pad the women had handed Nallia was clutched tightly in the Kaji hunters hand, the display dark for the moment.

The ADD had grown sick and tired of the largest of the Jarri clans, the Midrozi, ignoring them. Had grown fed up with their blockade at Shokushu being blitzed through time after time. A few agents had been ordered to deal with it, and after a month or so they had been found for sale in the slave pens on Vanejin VI, their minds completly broken. So finally high command had turned to one of the few beings they knew who had even the vaugest idea what the Midrozi were like.

Nallia had never encoutered the Midrozi themselves, or any of the other Jarri clans for that matter. But the Kaji had extensive records on them, and every single record started with a reminder that the Midrozi were not a group to be crossed. They may not have been the largest group in the galaxy, but they were easily one of, if not the, wealthiest. Even the Kaji technology was only just better than the Midrozi technology, and on a number of occasions the Midrozi had managed to board and capture a Ruiel. Nallia still had access to those records via her visor, and ever since joining the ADD had studied them. If someone worked out a way to counter the Midrozi, they would have no trouble countering any other slaver group.

But rather than send Nallia out against the Midrozi on her own, like she wanted, ADD high command had very strict orders in place. They had already sent messages to a number of agents, ones which Galina continued to assure Nallia were the best the ADD had, ordering them to assemble in the mission briefing room B-3. Nallia was to orgasnise them into a full squad of agents, and provide tactical support.

However she had been forbidden from actually going on any missions with the squad she had effectivly been given command of. That fact had sent the flares of rage into her yellow eyes, and those flares had become a cold anger when she had learnt that Galina would not only be her second in command but would also be forbidden from going on missions. Judging by the look of her, and the way she moved, Nallia didn't think Galina was an agent because of her skill on the field. She looked more like someone who had gotten to their position because of their ability to use their body, a condition that the ADD seemed rife with.

So it was with a cold anger in her eyes that Nallia stalked into briefing room B-3. The room was empty, although soon enough that would change. A full squad of eight marines in full body armour with assault rifles, and whose stance told Nallia at a glance that they were very good at their job, were standing guard outside the only door, and they had actually saluted her. Her! Nallia settled down at the head of the briefing room main table, plugging the data pad into the projector in the middle of the table. Galina took a military 'at ease' stance directly behind Nallia. Pulling her data pad back Nallia started scanning through the various items contained within it, refreshing her memory for the briefing that was to come.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:49 am

Post Re: Squad Building (Open to all)
Having managed to escape fairly quickly after her last mission, a failed one against that blasted syrictae, she had only suffered a short humiliation compared to the other agents that had gone against him. Nevertheless when she reported her failure to her commander and her commander reported that to the High Command it was no surprise when she was contacted sooner rather than later.

After reporting in she spent an extremely long time in the shower, trying to clean his filth off of her, but she was not expecting to see her commander's face on the monitor as she walked out of her bathroom with only a towel covering her tight curves. Surprised she just sat down on the bed to preserve her dignity, crossing her legs and saluting before saying "Commander it's a surprise to hear from you so soon. Do I have another mission?"

"Not quite, Natsuki. The High Command has taken your last mission into account and has decided that your talents could be better used elsewhere. You are to report to Antares Base Briefing Room B-3 for further information." the commander told her reaching for a button on her desk. "Yes Commander!" she saluted as the monitor went dark.

Grabbing her clothes from her closet, another tight blue bodysuit accompanied by matching bra and panties along with a formal armor she kept in her closet, she walked to the bridge carrying everything with her. Setting her warp drive to a location near Antares, something that shortened her trip considerably, she set the ship to Autopilot while she got dressed right there.

Soon enough the massive ship arrived at base and quickly guiding it into a docking bay she was soon out, having thrown her towel into her room on the way by, and walking through the hallways of the base soon enough arriving at the assigned briefing room. Giving the well-armed marines a respectful nod she knocked on the door politely before opening it and making her way inside.

Noticing the two already inside, one sitting at the head of the table so she was likely in charge of this meeting, she saluted and said "Natsuki Izayoi, reporting."

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 am

Nallia's eye's had darted to the door the moment it opened, her eyes narrowing as she swept her gaze up and down the new arrival. Natsuki Izayoi. By the time she had taken a step into the room Nallia had already identified her. Nallia hadn't wasted the time between her being told what she had been put in charge of and this initial briefing where she would share that information with those who had been selected. Her eye's continued to follow Natsuki as she walked into the room, seemingly ignoring everything else. however the moment Galina shifted slightly, trying to stretch her muscles from being in the one position for an extended period of time, those eyes darted to the side she had shifted on, remaining there until either a new movement or the one she was watching stopped completely.

The first was the case, and when Natsuki saluted Nallia's eyes darted back. Although she didn't say anything the salute re-sparked the anger that had just started settling down, and that anger was reflected in her eyes. Natsuki ... You just got in from a mission correct? How did it go? Nallia asked politely, struggling to keep her voice calm and not let the emotions boiling inside her loose. Nallia wanted to move, wanted to hunt ... something. She didn't care as long as it didn't mean sitting down in a chair and briefing a squad of agents who had probably never seen each other in their life. And who within a week would be counting on each other to save them from being turned into sex toys for sale on the market. None of them had ever seen the Midrozi, and Nallia wasn't even sure if they had even heard of them before.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:32 am

"That's correct. And it didn't go very well I'm afraid, I believe I was simply not a good match for that blasted syrictae with my equipment." Natsuki told the other agent as she crossed the room and took a seat near Nallia. Propping her elbows onto the table she placed her chin between her hands with a sigh and added "I suppose its a risk of the job though. Especially with what I normally got assigned for missions."

"But I guess my stories of defeat are kind of boring. So do you know what this meeting is about? Command didn't tell me much except to come here." she asked the angry woman also seeming to be eager to get out of the base and back to work where she belonged.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:08 pm

At Natsuki's rather informal pose Nallia heard Galina breathe deeply, obviously about to deliver some sort of repremand for the informality. This was an official briefing, and as of about four hours ago Nallia outranked Natsuki. Before Galina could speak Nallia raised her hand, palm flat in the air as a signal for her to stop.

Lieutenant that will not be neccesary. A front line trooper with a record such as Natsuki's is allowed the relaxation of regualr formalities and protocol. A single failure does not change her rather impressive combat record. And in answer to your question Yes I do. However you will have to wait for the briefing to officially start before I will explain the reason. I have no interest in explaining the reason you have been called here multiple times, so you will have to wait for the other agents who were also recalled and summoned to arrive. But while we wait I am curious about your ship, the Cruiser Desmod. A ship of that size and of the technology level usual for ADD ships usually requires a crew of aruond fifty to operate. How do you manage it on your own? I would imagine a large number of the ships systems would be computer controlled, but does that result in any lost efficency or capability?

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Natsuki had been paying little attention to the rather unimpressive woman standing behind the other agent, even having to turn her head to see who she was talking to when Nallia spoke to someone other then herself. But it was something that could be expected of an agent who had spent most of her career in the ADD alone and away from other agents.

"Okay, that sounds reasonable. It is kinda pointless to have to explain things more then once. As to my ship, well..... I never thought about it much after I got settled in. Like you figured alot of the base systems are computerized and I made a few modifications to the systems to allow anything that needs my attention to be controlled from one console. From what I remember from the academy the instructors said I'm some sort of master pilot. I don't know why I just seem to be good with things like that. As to efficiency and capability, Well I haven't put it through a real test like battling another ship but normal travel seems unaffected. Perhaps even better if you consider its a single pilot running the whole ship."

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Nallia looked thoughtful at that, her eyes considering. She murmers, quiet enough so that Natsuki and Galina would both have to strain to hear her. Interesting, Such an ability could be useful, although we will have to run some tests with a full crew before deploying. She turns slightly, her torso twisting so her eyes can look into Galina's. I assume that arrangements are already underway Lieutenant?

Galina nods Yes Ma'am. The arrangements were made about an hour ago and the moment the Desmod docked they were implemented. At this Nallia noded and turned back to Natsuki. Tell me Natsuki, how confident are you of your skills and your equipment? This question was important, High Command wanted Nallia to deploy the new squad within a couple of days. Nallia had already read through their combat records and mission logs, but she still needed a 'feel' for their mental state.

Plus even with authorisation from High Command large amounts of Natsuki's file had been locked away. Nallia had considered simply hacking past the security but had decided against it. She would ahve to base her opinions and assessment on her brief encouters with Natsuki, and her own expert ability to assess someone and determine their physical and mental state after very short periods of time. After all, she was a hunter. Only now the beings she had to learn every routine of she was trying to lead, trying to protect.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:53 am

Hearing the other agent's voice drop to a murmur Natsuki leaned in closer to hear, blinking in surprise as she heard the words "full crew". "A full crew? That will be a major change, especially if you still want me to pilot. But I guess I will have to get used to sharing control of the ship with other people."

As Nallia twisted to look up at Galina, Natsuki looked slightly confused as they mentioned some sort of arrangements for her ship. "What kind of arrangements?" she asked before Nallia turned back towards her. Why's she asking about my confidence? she wondered to herself but never one to ignore a superior officer she anwsered "I'm confident in my skills and my equipment, although my mech needs major repairs before it can see action again."

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 am

Minerva was annoyed at herself, she had made herself late working on her tempermental Lancer. She had not even heard the alarm on her watch go off, and now she was late. She fortunately that her room was on the way here or she would had to shown up covered in grime from her work on her fighter.

Instead the redhead walked quietly into the room. She was wearing her dress uniform complete with a pink skirt. As she looked for a seat she tried to brush that one portion of her short red hair into position, yet it stayed defiant as always. As she sat down, she look with her blue eyes at the three agents already talking. She would introduce herself as soon as it was appropriate.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:34 am

When Minerva walked into the room Nallia's eyes flickered over to her. Those yellow eyes swept up Minerva's body, watching her as she futility tried to brush that one part of her hair that refused to go along with the rest of her hairstyle down. Yellow eye's met blue, although Nallia did not let any of the tenderness she felt for Minerva show. No matter what she thought of Minerva Nallia was going to have to order her against the Midrozi. The very thought of those geijin shuro touching the red haired human sent a shiver of fear up Nallia's spine, although she did not let that show on her face.

When Nallia did not instantly respond to Minerva's unannounced entry Galina did. Agent Rocha it is considered proper to announce yourself when entering a briefing room. Those repairs are already in progress Agent Natsuki, your mech will be fixed as soon as possible, and just i case the repairs take too long a replica is being drawn out of supplies and is getting prepared for loading aboard the Desmond. As much as Nallia disliked the blonde Russian behind her she had to admit (finally) that she would have some uses. Of course Galina wouldn't answer Natsuki's other questions, those were directed at Nallia.

In response to your questions Natsuki the arrangements involve adding a crew of fifty to the Desmond, as well as refitting several pieces of equipment to much more advanced versions. The hanger bay was also being checked and a fighter attachment of a Lancer class fighter is being added. The answer to your second question I will explain when the briefing itself starts.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:00 am

Natsuki's eyes flicked to the door as it opened suddenly seeing the arrival of a red-headed agent in a dress uniform complete with a pink skirt. Watching as the new arrival took a seat, Natsuki's eyes moved back to the two at the head of the table as Galina reprimanded the agent for not introducing herself at her entrance.

"Oh, that's great. I thought I'd have to end up repairing it myself. Although if comes down to a replica I will have to make a few adjustments on it before I take it into the field. The standard controls are always so stiff, or at least it feels that way to me." Natsuki told the lieutenant. She was starting to think that the stiff blonde behind Nallia was good for something besides decoration although she would never actually say something like that.

"Wow. With all those preparations this mission must be way beyond normal level. At least High Command is making sure we're well prepared for whatever this mission is..."

Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:09 am

Returning from another mission, Iria's scout vessel docked in Antares only to be greeted with a message to head for the briefing room. Tch, as long as it was another mission, she thought to herself. The busty amazon preferred to be where the action was. Nothing was more enjoyable than using her superior strength to crush alien slavers and criminals.

The ADD agent slipped into a full black latex suit. The suit hissed as it sealed and compressed her mountainous breasts for easier movement and to make her more presentable though they were still a well endowed E cup when compressed. Slipping a loose belt with a blaster holstered around her hips, the woman was ready to go. She walked with authority down the many corridors of the station before coming upon the room noted on the message.

Without even knocking, the amazon warrior entered the room. Her eyes narrow at the other agents in the room before turning her focus to the woman sitting at the middle of the table. "Iria Strike, reporting.." she said firmly as she stood before the two ranking agents, "If you just send the briefing to my ship, I can be on my out." In and out, she did not want to spend any more time on base than she needed to.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Now is the time. The amazon in the black latex suit had moved in and forced the conversation to introductions as she entered the room. Minerva stood up and moved to join the newcomer. As Minerva stepped up, she realized she was a full half a foot shorter than the mighty amazon who had demanded the attention of the room.

When she approached, the red headed agent moved to attention and saluted Nallia. Lieutenant Minerva Rocha, reporting for duty, ma'am. She held the salute until she was acknowledged or became irrelevant. It would be then and only then she would go to a slightly relaxed position and take a more active role in the briefing.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:42 am

When Iria arrived Nallia smiled slightly. The moment she had been waiting for had arrived, well waiting for and dreading. Minerva standing up to formally announce herself was a, very brief, respite. Welcome, but still brief. Nallia breathed deeply and stood up from her chair. She closed her eyes for a moment, and when those eyes open something inside them had changed. They had become more predatory, almost as if Nallia stopped regarding the human agents in the room as allies, and instead saw them as prey. Minerva had seen this before, but the others would not have. Most humans would feel a shiver of fear at seeing those eyes, although these agent's weren't most humans and as such their reactions could be completely different.

Take a seat Agent Strike. This is not a briefing that can be rushed, and for that matter you no longer have a ship. My name is Captain ... Nallia had hated the sudden promotion, but everything had been official and so in this situation she was required to use it. ... Nallia V'latora, and standing behind me is Lieutenant Galina Krestkov, my second in command. As of a few hours ago you have all been placed under my command. I know that as agents you are used to working alone ... but what we have been ordered to shut down is not something that can be fought as individuals, no matter how skilled they are.

Nallia tapped a button on the table in front of her, and in response a hologram of a white skinned thin humanoid appeared in the centre of the table. This is a Jarri, and they are primarily what we will be taking on. Sadistic, cruel, arrogant, and with technology that is several decades in front of what most forces in the galaxy, ADD included, have the theory behind. The Jarri are split into fifteen clans, although fortunately for the ADD only a single one of those clans is actually operating in our local area. The Midrozi clan. They are however the largest of the Jarri clans, and easily one of the most powerful organisations in the universe. The Midrozi clan is primarily slavers, although they also include smuggling, piracy, mercenary work and information gathering as services they offer. Obviously as slavers they would be opposed to the ADD, humans are the most profitable slaves they can find. As to the reasons this group was formed ... The ADD sent four of it's best and strongest willed agents to find more information. After a few days they vanished, and were found a week later in the slave pens. It was difficult to liberate them, but all debriefing established is that their minds were completely broken. They were little more than living breathing intelligent and fanatically loyal fuck toys. That was four months ago, and despite the ADDs best efforts they are still in that state.

In short ... When this briefing is finished Iria and Minerva are to move anything they wish to keep to what used to be Natsuki's ship, the Desmond. In addition to the agents in this room there will be another fifty also serving aboard the Desmond. A mix of marines, ship crew, maintenance and intelligence specialists. We will have a few days to run drills, tests and get to learn about each others strengths and weaknesses before we will be sent on the trail to try and do something about the Midrozi. Is there any questions so far?

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:22 pm

As her conversation with Nallia and Galina quieted Natsuki looked sideways as the door suddenly opened and a very large agent walked in. When Iria came forward to salute the two agents at the head of the table Natsuki's eyes widened slightly at the sight of Iria's tightly covered large chest. Looking back towards Nallia to make it seem that she hadn't been staring at Iria's chest she then heard the red headed agent finally introduce herself.

With the two newest arrivals having introduced themselves it seemed that the briefing was finally ready to start as Nallia stood from her chair and took a deep breath. Nallia's formal introduction made sure the few "elite" agents had quieted and with it Natsuki focused only on the newly appointed captain as she began the briefing.

As Nallia tapped a button on the table, Natsuki's head turned toward the hologram that appeared above the center of the table. Those things don't look that intimidating. she thought to herself before adding But if High Command says they are then who am I to judge? All of that was just her quiet thoughts however, while the rest of her focus was on the information being given about these Jarri.

Finally after Nallia had opened the briefing for questions Natsuki replied "No questions here. Its a large group of opponents so it requires a large group of agents. Will be a nice change for me as the Desmond is so large I used to get kind of stir crazy with no one to talk to."

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next