View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 First Contact (For Minerva) 

Post Re: First Contact (For Minerva)
Minerva noticed that Xui uniform while it seemed to match the standard ADD uniform, it seemed to be a tad thicker than normal. The redhead was sure the outfit was custom made to meet the needs of the alien, but ultimately the agent was fine with whatever Xui wore. Minerva herself had a standard ADD uniform, however, she often adds a pink skirt to the outfit because she like the way it looked. She had gotten a ton of flak for that, but ultimately the ADD allowed her to wear the skirt.

As the two began to walk out the room, Minerva could feel the mix of fear and curiosity through out the room. While the redhead wanted to get her friend out of the cafeteria as soon as possible, she also wanted to get the rest of the ADD use to the site of Xui walking and working along side other ADD agents. The sooner they got use to it, the easier it would to work with the alien. Well sure, I can definitely show you some of my other hobbies at some other time, the agent said with a smile.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Xui would simply smile at the kindness this agent was showing of her own free will. It was a gesture she wouldn't forget any time soon, she could imagine a dozen ways to thank the agent for her efforts. She simply followed for now though wondering what the agent had in mind and why the agent would ear a pink skirt with the uniform. Mentally she just shrugged now.
“That sounds wonderful Minerva.”
She said simply not saying anything else for now at least her wings shifting behind her simply as she moved with her usual, slightly heavy looking stride.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Minerva brought her new friend down to the gymnasium. The gym was full of women working out or practicing their skills before going on a mission. Many of the women stopped what they were doing to stare at the alien as the two entered the gym. However, Minerva ignores the stares of the other women. So Xui, are you familiar with handball. It is a pretty fun game if you are not familiar with it. Minerva smiled at her new friend, it was a pretty easy game to pick up where she was familiar with it or not which is why the redhead chose it.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:14 pm

entering the gym, Xui couldn't help, but look around at the facilities. Her own training area in the lab had been rather simple. the treadmill(which had been broken and replaced with several different models before they found one that could take her weight), the weights (which went from 1k lbs to 4 tons) were all that there were. the various other machines, the rooms for sports, the locker room. all of these things were entirely new to her. the looks from other agents went almost completely unnoticed.
When Minerva mentioned handball Xui just quirked a brow before shaking her head softly.
"No I haven't heard of it before. sounds kinda like a weird name though."
she looked at her hand for a moment forming a fist for a moment wondering if it was literal.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 am

Minerva giggled when she saw Xui form a fist for a moment. It is kinda of silly name. It actually a game where you hit a ball against the wall and the other person has to hit ball once it bounced back from the wall. There are some other rules but we can go over them as we play. I think you will find it alot of fun. Minerva said with a smile. Just give me a moment to be a change into some gym clothes and we will be able to play a game or two.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:38 am

The mention of gym clothes was a bit of a strange thing; this of course was only because she usually trained without clothes at all. Then again given some of her unique attributes Xui did have 2 levels of 'naked'.
“So you have seperate clothes for games and what not?”
she asked curiously, this being one of the many, many peculiar things about people that had been skipped in her teachings. Sweaty being uncomfortable she understood but, why get two sets of clothes dirty?

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:46 am

Minerva blinked for a second as if she could not believe the question had been asked. Slowly the young woman expression faded into a smiling one again as she tried to explain, Yes, well we can get sweaty while playing this game, and I don't want to get my dress uniform covered in sweat. Then when I am done I can take a shower and put on my dress uniform again. Does that make sense.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:27 am

Xui noddeed in understanding to Minerva though she couldn't help, but look down at herself and her uniform.
“I... only have more uniforms. Is that gonna be a problem or somethin'? I don't wanna ruin them or anythin' like that.”

she said simply brushing a hand over her hips gently to smooth out her skirt just a bit. It really was no more than a nervous habit.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:12 am

Minerva did noticed her alien friend was checking herself out and looking over her uniform. It was then Xui mentioned all she had was that was her ordinary uniforms, not gym outfits. Hmmm, I see. Would you be able to were one of my spare gym clothes for a little while. Then you won't get your uniform sweaty.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Xui smiled a bit when Minerva offered her gym clothes; she hoped they'd fit it was a bit too kind compared to many of the other girls she'd seen thus far.. she went to follow Agent Rocha now.
“Great! Thank ya kindly Minerva! Would hate ta haveta run around in dirty clothes or naked.”
she would stretch her wings, the webbing of her wings was practically transparent though they shimmered slightly as her wings moved.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Minerva eyes got a little big when she saw Xui stretched her wings a bit, they were pretty as they shimmered in the Antares's lighting. We have to make some changes to the shirt to accommodate your wings, but that shouldn't take too long. The redhead really wanted to give her friend the opportunity to try out the game and see if she liked it. She felt Xui needed the opportunity to try out as much as she could.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Changes to the shirt? Well she knew at least that humans didn't have wings but, she had thought most of the uniforms and clothes on the station had been designed to accommodate any agent that would wear them or be made of a semi-morphic material so it was understandable that Xui looked just a bit off put, whether it was because she thought she'd be inconveniencing Minerva by having her damage her own clothes or what was anyone's guess.
“Alright Minerva, just tell me where I need to cut.”
she offered softly looking down to her red clawed hands that she really did love the look of. Some of the agents were actually jealous of the beautiful ruby red color; she'd never need nail polish after all (though she did need a whet stone to keep them under control)

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Minerva smiled a bit to help her friend relax a little. Xui looked a little annoyed that she couldn't just wear the shirt, if redhead was guess her expression correctly. Don't worry about it, I can always get another shirt later. We just need to add spots for your wings can stick through the shirt comfortably. I don't want to get in the way of your natural movement. Minerva watched as Xui offered her ruby red claws, they almost looked like perfect nails. Yes those would work perfectly. Please go ahead and make the cuts here and here.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:18 am

Xui's 'claws' weren't all that long really, they were maybe an inch passed her finger tips and they were slightly higher up on her red scaled fingers. They looked like tiny swords attached to her fingers but, they were quite pretty either way.
“Well, if yer sure then thank ya kindly again Minerva. No one's been so kinda ta me since ah came outta tha labs.”
she smiled softly as she carefully ran her index claw over the material once, twice, and then a third time, she wasn't putting any real pressure because she didn't want to slice the front open as well as the back. The material split cleanly in the two spots Minerva had pointed out to the chimera.

Xui didn't exactly wait to start changing. She undid her jacket and slipped it off over her arms and wings before sliding off the shirt beneath, the bra she wore was somewhat unique, it was designed to wrap around her wings before clasping shut but, she didn't wait to remove it. Under the bra though was something somewhat curious; it was red as her scales and one was over each breast wrapping around her sides before ending at her spine. They looked quite solid; almost like bone and they didn't look as though they were connected, at least nowhere visible.
“Ah can put it on now right? Oh and do ya have anythin' fer mah legs?”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:20 am

Minerva watched as Xui began to work with her finger nails. They were really beautiful in their own way both in the way they looked and how well they were designed. The alien carefully moved her fingernails across the shirt as she traces it three times. By the time she finished the third tracing, Xui had easily cut a pair of holes in the back of shirt. Minerva was impressed as she that she had such fine motor control and skill to make such precise cuts.

It was then that the Chimera began to change out of her uniform, the red head could only watch as her new friend took off her jacket and shirt. She left her bra on but it was a very weird design, it appeared to wrap around her wings. Furthermore there seems to be some sort of scales that that wrapped from around her breasts to her spine. It was very unusual, but it looked amazing on her. It was then that Xui asked for clothes for her legs.

Oh yes, we have I have these shorts for you try on. They have elastic band so as long as bodies are close in dimensions you should be able to wear without any difficulties.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next