View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 First Contact (For Minerva) 

Post Re: First Contact (For Minerva)
Xui looked to the shorts Minerva offered, then to Minerva's hips and then to her own. She noticed that the agent was a bit smaller than her, not significantly but noticably either way. She took the shorts before she'd slip off her skirt –and the red & white striped panties she was wearing. She stood bottomless for a few moments, it was an odd thing to look at. where a human would be bare and their sex perfectly visible Xui was covered in scales and that was all minerva would be able to see. She knelt down and between her legs were more scales and again that was all that could be seen though the scales looked a bit different from the ones on her arms, perhaps a little more flexable. Either way she pulled on the shorts quickly enough. They were just a bit tight at her hips she could still move easily enough.
“Do they look alright?”
she asked softly as she folded her other clothes taking them up in her arms.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Minerva tried not to pry to much as Xui looked at her own hips and that of the redhead. The young woman then began to strip off her lower clothes first her shorts, then her skirts, and finally a pretty set of red and white striped panties that she was wearing. Minerva could not help but notice that Xui nether regions was covered in scales. They were different from the scales on her arms, but they were everywhere the young woman could see. Minerva made a note to ask some questions when she felt a bit more comfortable about it. However until then Minerva wanted to continued to work on making her new alien friend feel as part of the ADD as possible. Soon Xui was clad in the new outfit and was asking how it looked.

It looks good. We just need to put your clothes away and we will be all set for handball.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Xui wasn't surprised by the lack of questions offered by the Agent, no one ever asked questions about her anatomy (of course only the lab techs had seen it before). She Offered her new friend a nod as she knelt down to fold and gather her clothing. With a little giggle she turned and stretched her neck and wings once again as though to check how well she could move.

“Alright then Minerva, show tha way and we'll get this stuff away. Ah can't wait ta learn a lil bit more about whatcha do fer fun round here, ah mean ahm havin' fun already just getting' ready fer this game and hangin' around wit' you.”

((sorry about the length, my mind kinda blanked a lil bit))

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:12 pm

We just need to put the rest of these clothes away and we'll be ready to have some fun. I think you will like the game alot. It is pretty fast paced game and its good way to exercise and relieve some stress.

She see her new alien friend stretch her neck and open her wings a bit. She seemed to enjoy the new outfit as she giggled a bit. Minerva smiled happy to see her new friend enjoy the moment and hoped she would enjoy playing a game or two of handball.

(No problem. It happens to everyone now and again.)

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3