View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Rookie (Open to anyone) 

Post Rookie (Open to anyone)
Kirsty softly sighed as she laid on the bed of her small room in the base, to think...she was now part of the ADD, a recent graduate of Shokushu, and of course an almost future sex slave to the aliens of the galaxy if she hadn't been rescued by the ADD, now she was resting in her room for now, a spartan room, nothing was in it cept a bed, chair and desk and a place for her clothing if she ever needed it as she sighed.

"Now what Kirsty girl.." She whispered to herself, she didn't know anyone here, and she want to just wander around...she might get lost as she just laid on the bed.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:44 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Rookie (Open to anyone)
Minerva checked her orders again. These were the right quarters, inside was the latest ADD agent. According to the report, the agent had just been rescued from the clutches of a slaver so was new to the whole agent game.

Minerva took a second to check out her outfit out. She was wearing the standard ADD uniform, except she substituted a short pink skirt instead of the standard skirt. It complemented her hair much better.

Minerva breathed out as she got ready to meet the rookie agent. She knocked on the door. The report gave little of agent's personality. And as she had learned at Northwestern, a report was poor substitute for meeting someone in person.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:45 am

Kirsty suddenly sat up at the sudden knock and tilted her head slightly, "Well now, a visitor?" She said and calmly slid off of her bed patting down her uniform, as she made sure she was at least presentable and approached the door and calmly opened it before seeing a rather cute looking woman, another Agent with Pinkish Red like hair wearing the normal uniform except with a pink skirt and was very attractive as Kirsty smiled.

"Hello there dear, can I help ya?" Kirsty smiled brightly being friendly to the girl.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:49 am
Profile YIM

Hi I am Minerva Rocha. I wanted to welcome you to the ADD. Minerva returned her smile, making note that the woman was surprising cheery considering what probably happened to her to get her into the ADD in the first place. Maybe she was happy to be rescued and is looking for some revenge? Still it was nice to see someone who was friendly especially after being drafted into the ADD.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:58 am

Kirsty smiled softly now, "Thank you very much, please come on inside," Kirsty said softly letting Minerva walk in as she sat on the bed slightly.

"Sorry about being overly cherry, had to handle this somehow you know," She said rubbing the back of her head with a blush on her cheeks looking rather cute as she sighed.

"So how long have you worked for the ADD?" She asked.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:04 am
Profile YIM

Minerva complied with the rookie's request and walked inside the room. The young agent sat down in the chair in the room. No I understand, we all have different mechanisms to deal with that. Minerva smiled as the young woman as she blushed, she did look cute for a new recruit. [color=Fuchsia]Well, I have been in the ADD for just about a year now.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:13 am

Kirsty smiled softly, "Yeah I know, I was just hoping to make some friends here like I did back there..." She muttered clenching her fists, "I only want to protect people," Kirsty said softly.

Kirsty smiled. "Wow a whole year? Man got time to tell me some tales about what you've no doubt encountered?" She asked looking at Minerva with an eager smile on her lips.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:21 am
Profile YIM

Minerva notice Kristy clench her fists when she mentioned that she wanted to only protect people, to Minerva seeing someone emotionally react like that spoke volumes of her determination.

Yes well I do have some tales although many do not end as I attended. Minerva voice drops a little towards the end of the sentence.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:17 pm

"You have to tell them if you don't want too, I was just curious," Kirsty said smiling and gently placed a hand on top of one of Minerva's.

Kirsty then blushed a little.

"Oh my manners sorry, I'm Kirsty Heuchan," She said smiling at Minerva.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:19 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva watched Kristy blush a little over the faux pax she made, but greetted it with a smile, I'm Lieutenant Minerva Rocha. It is a pleasure to meet you Kristy. She holds out her hand to shake.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Kirsty smiled and accepted the hand shake and held it,

"Thanks Minerva, I must admit, I'm already starting to like this place, if it means I get to spend time with such a lovely woman like you for awhile," She said giggling.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:31 pm
Profile YIM

It was Minerva time to blush a bit as she surprised by the rookie's compliment. Thank you. You are very kind. But I think you find most of the people are pretty helpful.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Kirsty smiled softly and giggles some more.

"Really? They're as helpful and pretty as you? Wow this place already sounds better and better," Kirsty said as she slid off her bed and looked at Minerva with a big smile.

"I can't wait to work with you," She said.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:40 pm
Profile YIM

Well most of us that are the human members of the ADD came from the same situation as you did, so they at least understand where you came from. Minerva smiled. I also look forward to working together, I think we can learn alot from each other.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:00 pm

"I hope so too Minerva," Kirsty smiled placing a hand on the girls shoulder and smiles brightly.

"So you got any goal set in your mind?" Kirsty asked looking at her eyes meeting as she smiles brightly.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:03 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next