View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Rookie (Open to anyone) 

Post Re: Rookie (Open to anyone)
Minerva gasped and moan as she felt her partner tongue exploring her flower as she was becoming familiar with the red head. She could still feel her clit being played with as she a hand continued to reach and stroke her breast. T-thank...ahhh...thank you. Ohhhh....This is so a-maz..uh..amazing.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:29 am

"Shh, just relax lay down and let your new friend wash away your worries," Kirsty whispered before returning to her little flower arranging inside Minerva licking away softly and slowly rubbing her thumb on the clit while the other free hand continues rubbing each breasts switching to each one at times as she smiles continuing the pleasuring.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:33 am
Profile YIM

Minerva let out another moan as she could feel Kristy continued to massage her clit while her tongue returned to the redhead's wet flower. She could feel the pleasure begin to build inside her as the rookie continued to rub and massage her swollen mound. The senior agent could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge as she being guided by Kristy's expert hand.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:25 am

Kirsty smiles and continues her pleasuring her Minerva and lifted the girls legs over her shoulders and sitting on her knees dabbing the tongue in and out of the flower of Minerva while now rubbing both breasts with both hands while nibbling the clit with her teeth and licking it too.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:29 am
Profile YIM

Minerva suddenly felt her legs lifted up as Kristy moved them over her shoulders so that she can work both the redhead's flower and clit. As the senior agent could feel both breasts being massages she knew she was about to go over the edge. Suddenly the redhead let out a cry of passion as she felt herself get overwhelmed by the ecstasy of the moment.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:07 am

"That's it, orgasm for me so I know I pleased you well," Kirsty whispered licking the pussy and clit of Minerva softly and deeply wiggling the tongue against the G-spot while pinching the nipples slightly pulling them as she giggles enjoying Minerva's body.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:16 am
Profile YIM

Minerva orgasm was drawn out as the rookie continued to do what she could to pleasure the redhead. The young woman continued to moan and gasp uncontrollably as she was still caught in throws of her orgasm.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:21 am

Kirsty smiles and softly licks a little more and holds the hips of Minerva stroking her hips softly letting her ride the orgasm.

"How was that my dear?" She asked smiling at Minerva and strokes her cheek softly.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:56 am
Profile YIM

Minerva gasped a little bit more as she felt the hazel haired partner continue to strock her hips a bit. Slowly but surely the redheaded agent began to come down from her orgasmic high. As Minerva's senses return back to her, she realized that Kristy was on top of her and stroking her cheek again. T-that was amazing. It was incredible.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:09 am

"I'm glad you loved it," Kirsty smiles still wearing her skirt and panties for now as she lays ontop of Minerva and kisses her lips softly and lovingly snuggling.

"Hmm, want to just lay here and cuddle or maybe get a shower?" She asked letting the afterglow of the sex flow.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva took a second to catch her breath before her partner kissed her softly on the lips and snuggles. Cuddling would feel a pretty nice right now, but a shower wouldn't be a bad idea either if you want one.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:51 am

"We can do both," She grins and calmly slides off of her bed and pulls down her skirt and panties leaving her naked like Minerva and smiles at her lover for the time.

"Well then shall we go get washed up and then take a nap together?" She asked gently taking one of Minerva's hands and leads her into the bathroom.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 am
Profile YIM

Sure, A warm shower would beel really good right now. Minerva found herself being lead by Kristy by the hand to the bathroom. The senior agent began to wonder who was teaching who as the rookie seemed to know exactly what to do to please the redhead.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:24 am

Kirsty smiles as she led her new friend into the bathroom, it was rather decent a good sized shower that could at least fit two people, and other bathroom things like a towel rack, bath, toilet and other things as Kirsty smiled looping one arm around the naked waist of Minerva and stroked her belly softly.

"Well I have to say thank you again for that wonderful welcome," Kirsty giggles as she led her equally naked partner into the shower, "I do hope we can work together on some missions," Kirsty said.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:43 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva followed her friend into the bathroom. As with the other rooms on the Station, it was a fairly nice bathroom. It was the one thing that the agent liked about the ADD, the Station was really a nice place to live. It was too bad that most of the missions were pretty bad.

The young woman placed her arm around Kristy's waist, I am sure we will have lots of missions together. The ADD seems to send agents on as many partner missions as they do individual missions.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next