View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A seat with a view (Calista & Minerva) 

Post Re: A seat with a view (Calista & Minerva)
Minerva thought about it for a second, she wasn't to discuss something like with someone she had first met. However the young woman for some reason felt a connection with the blonde companion, a sense of safety and warmth. ~Well, I was forced into it.~ The redhead turned her head towards the window to gaze out in space once more. ~My younger sister was sent to Shokushu, due to her memory problems. My parents thought it was safe for her since she would not be able to get lost on a small island. However, when I did more investigation, I found out what Shokushu really was. My investigation must have been too obvious, because I was picked up by the ADD and told that I had two choices, either I could join the ADD or I would be left on Vanejin VI. With the ADD, I can at rescue people and I been told that I would get the opportunity to rescue my sister one day when she leaves Shokushu.~

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:43 pm

When Calista heard the young red hair agent mention her sister, her thoughts turned to Lyta and tried not to think about her time at the school or where she was now, despite the knowledge that her profession gave her. She looked out the window as she considered how to reply and decided to simply be honest. ~Seems the ADD recruiters are one step away from being the scum they fight against...sometimes I feel like the only difference between Agents and the girls taken as slaves is the fact that we get to wear more clothes...most of the time any how.~

Her gaze followed Minerva's as she idly toyed with her empty cup as she shared a little of her own involvement with that accursed island and the monsters that ran it. ~I lost my sister to the school...at the time I wasn't part of the ADD...I was the pet of an alien gangster who thought my abilities where cute in a human...called them an added bonus to the full package he had gotten after finding me running the streets after my parents deaths.~ she looked Minerva, but didn't meet her gaze as images of what the alien had done to her involuntarily filtered into the red headed womans mind as the image of a dark haired young woman who could have passed as Calista twin replaced them.

~My sister Lyta had been accepted to the school on a scholarship cause despite my parents being some of the rare few Earth born mining company owners, the school would have still been out of their reach...every thing they saw was perfect, they never learned about what really happens to the girls there...I found out about my sister's disappearance from the island after an Agent from Special Projects found me, offered me a choice...stay there a slave while being raped day in and day out or become an agent...hard choice huh?~

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Last edited by Kieran on Thu May 03, 2012 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:26 am
Profile YIM

Minerva head turned towards the blonde woman as she made the mental comment about the ADD. It was as Calista played with her empty cup that she released the bombshell, she too had a sister at Shokushu. Worse unlike the redhead, she had been first been a pet of some alien for a while before the ADD had found her. ~I am sorry, I didn't know.~ The agent reached and and touch the blonde woman's hand.

~It sounds like you had a really difficult to life. I couldn't imagine having to make a decision like that. I can't believe the ADD would force a choice like that upon you.~ Minerva shook her head, she could understand the ADD giving the opportunity for revenge; that was the angle they used to recruit most of their agents. To give the woman a choice like that, the ADD must have been very desperate for her special talents.

Minerva suddenly had the image of the dark haired woman that looked alot of Callista. She also got some unpleasant images of the blonde experience with the alien she was talking about. It was almost to much to bare. ~Well, I want you know that if I ever find Lyta off Shokushu, I will do everything in my power to rescue her.~ Minerva was not sure where she got the name Lyta from, but it sounded like it was the right name. ~And I will make sure the two of you are finally reunited. You both deserve some happiness in your life.~

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2