View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Could not be more diffrent. (for xui) 

Post Could not be more diffrent. (for xui)
Nail was new to the the A.D.D main base of opperations, The Antares base and since her transfer sevral weeks ago from Hel'corian mercenary training. Since then Nail has been placed in the A.D.D unit for "Aliens" such as her self called the S.F.A. Since Nails arrival at the base, shes ordered to "bond" with other agents in order to help with a trust building excersise by helping other agents do tasks around the base, but Nail cound not help find some of these excersises be a little odd such as helping others in cleaning detail, food delivery and private physical exams performed by other A.D.D agents when theirs no other people around. Nail was very unsure about the last one but regardless it was apparently important for the trust building thing the higher ups wanted from their agents.

Nail found her self sitting pool side, feet in the water waiting alone in side the A.D.D swiming area, located in the training wing. Forced to wear a supplied onepice swim suit while in the area. Nail could not help but hate her current atire as it was unnessarly tight, since the person giving them gave her the wrong size. it only made her feel akward as she could not help but notice some other agents checking her out or staring as they walked by. Nail tryed to wait as her nervous nature got the better of her self and she found her self figiting with the fabric of pool towle she had in her lap while she waited to meet another agent to train with and perform that relation excersise with a S.F.A member who was aparently new too. The young agent could not help but be concerded about meeting new people, since most of these other agents seem to only be intrested in peforming those strange private physical exams in the lockerooms when thir both alone, Which still seemed strange to Nail when she thought about it. Continuing to wait Nail sat alone playing with the towle in her lap meet her new daliy partner.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Post Re: Could not be more diffrent. (for xui)
Xui was far from new at the primary base, she'd been there all her life. Every second of every day had been spent behind locked doors where only a few dozen souls had access –until recently. She had within the last few months gotten permission to move into a room in the barracks; met a pair of agents (one human one alien though at different times); and quite bothered the general population here. Things had just began to calm down, though it seemed none of the agents other than those she had already met were quite comfortable. Neither human nor alien, she wasn't even a natural organism. A play at creating new forms of life. She fit well into the 'uncanny valley'. She looked so human when one got passed her wings and arms it was understandable that she was a bit of a pariah for now.

Today though she had been assigned to the pool of all places. Not the most comfortable of assignments but, it was just the meeting place. She'd been assigned to meet with an S.F.A. (her designation since she had become public knowledge) by the name of Nail. The physical description she had been given had been.. a bit vague honestly. She walked in letting her eyes wander as she stayed as close to the wall as she possibly could. Water was a problem when you had triple the density of a human being and tended to sink like a stone. Sure a pool wasn't that deep or long, she'd be able to hold her breath and simply 'walk' to a ladder but still, it wasn't comfortable to be submerged like that in the least and a fear didn't usually allow someone to work so rationally... not that Xui was the most rational life form in the universe.

Finally Xui noticed someone that vaguely fit the description, only because the clothes she wore were so tight. She stepped towards her carefully before she said anything she wanted to make sure she'd be heard.
“Hi there, so I take it yer Nail right?”
she spoke like a human at despite her look, and of course there was the fact she was still in full uniform ; save the uniforms color was a bit unusual.(red compared to the more subdued tones of other agents's)

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:55 am

Nail sat at the pool side alone waiting for who ever she was so post to meet, really she wsnt given any physical discription of who she was so post to meet, only thing she was given, was to meet who ever in the pool area. So Nail waited, continuing to figit with the towel in her lap untill she suddenly heard the sound of some one els behind her speak her name.

Not expecting it, Nail jumped as the women startaled her as she fell into the pool with a spash as she completly fell in. Quickly Nail scrabbled under the water to getthe surface as she popped up from under and to breath. She was able to stand since the side of the pool she was on was some what swallow being only up to her uper chest. Wiping the water from her face Nail looked up to see who it was that scared her into the pool. Seeing it was another agent Nail automaticly assumed it was the person she was so post to meet and humen noless until Nail saw her hands and wings. Looking up at the lady wided eyed as she gave her a Nervous smile and wave. "Umm Hi.... Yes yes I'm Nail." Nail looked up at the women as she made her way to the side of the pool to climb out. "You must?".

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:14 am

Xui watched the frantic agent fall into the pool. A bit of water his Xui's boots (they ended just slightly above her knees, to hide her scaled legs). She hadn't meant to frighten this woman so much but, at least it looked like she was in clothes meant for the water.
“Sorry, I didn't mean ta scare ya Nail. Name's Xui Ta. I'm the agent of the SFA you were supposed ta meet here.”
she paused for a moment
“Though I'm not really an alien ah guess bit of a weird group ta toss me inta but, I sure ain't human I guess.”
she was getting a bit distracted from the point, but she went back quick enough.
“Anyway do ya know why they wanted us ta meet here? They didn't really tell meh anythin' clear... cept that I'm supposed ta hang out wit'cha... Those damn high ups sure hate doin' their jobs... damned idiots, leaving a commander in tha dark.”
she huffed, obviously she was a bit frustrated with something, this one something that she was still wondering how she managed to get through missions having to tolerate from the ADD brass.
"Srreh bout that, just rantin' heh guess it's not tha best first impression eva."

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 am

Nail slowly made her way to the side of the pool and pulled her self out of the cool water as once she was out Nail adjusted her swim suit by pulling out since it was allready unnesserly tight and water only made it worse. "Its fine it was an accsident" Looking at the women Nail smiled." its nice to meetyou Xui, I would introduce my self but you allready know it." Nail still soking wet from the fall into the pool as water dripp from her pretty short blond hair and swim suit.

Noticing Xui start to ramble Nail gave her a confused but amused look as she giggled hearing her talk. "Whats so weird about it" Nail laughed. Still wet, Nail went looking for a spear towel to dy off with while still trying to listen to her speak and once she found one Nail began dry her hair. "I accully have no clue why they sent you here other then they told me to meet you and nothing els." Hearing her start rambleing agin Nail eyes widen as she looked at her as she could not help but think this girl talked (like alot), but regardless Nail thought it was funny. " Its fine it fine, I never quite met some one that speaks so much. Accully its kinda funny." Nail gave Xui a smile as she just finished dying her self off and put the towle behind her neck as she looked at xui agin with a puzzled look." So you wre say your not a Alien?....what are you then?"

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:04 am

“Hmmm yeah, guess I do talk a lot, probably part of the amorphic DNA in me, those slime girl aliens do like to talk your ear off.”
She would look at the water and then look at the floor before she felt a shiver pass down her spine. She smoothed her skirt a bit. She tapped a finger against her hip still wondering what they might have wanted the two of them to do other than hang out & talk; not that that would be a problem even though it was likely that they also wanted to see how she interacted with the 'aliens' she was going to be seeing a lot of.
Nail had caught what Xui said about not being an alien, she scratched her cheek slightly trying to think of how to explain things.
“Well, guess you can put it like this. Look anywhere in the known universe fer another thing like me and you'll have no luck. I'm a one of a kind thing. Genetic experiment code name: Dragoon, project number 17.451.0.9.87.111.030.2. They sorta picked and chose the best parts of three races and made me wit' 'em.”

She did a little bit of a twirl before extending her wings --all six feet of them --before raising her claws and flexing her fingers a bit just to show it off, she was a bit of a show off, another part of the amorphic personality that was part of the genetics needed to craft her. the wings had an almost transparent webbing despite being so narrow and thin she'd still let her fly if she ever needed.
""Anehway, since we don't have aneh orders, what do ya wanna do fer now?"

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:54 pm

"Well if you put it that way Imnot not an alien either"
Nail listen carfuly as Xui spoke about her self. Finding her awnser was very intreasting about her orgin while Nail streached her arms while still having the towel drapped over her neck. Then suddenly Nail was caught off guard by the sudden realse of Xui whole 6ft wing span as Nail barly managed to duck under the spin as her wings pasted over. Making sure it was clear befor standing back up Nail saw her showing off her claws and wings like some kind of fancy fasion excessry. Nail smiled at Xui as she stude back up admiring her Wings mostly. "Thats amazing and the ADD gave you cloths that transform with your wings too!? wish mine did..." Nail would show Xui her ability but that would mean distroying the one pice bathing suit from the spins onher back growing out and Nail does not need the embaressment was going to the changing room naked...agin. Nail admired her shiny transparent wings but quickly shoke it off to anwser Xuis question. " I dont know what to do, You have any Ideas?"

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:42 am

“yeah ma uniforms are all specially designed ta keep from tearing an' falling apart an' all that stuff from things ah do and mah body... I thought that all tha agents wit' needs like that woulda been given special uniforms...”
She shrugged off the idea of being treated specially compared to other agents, she'd question her 'father' about it some other time. The next question was a bit curious. No one had ever asked her if she had any ideas of what she could do. Her life outside the labs didn't have that many ideas. She'd wandered the halls, visited the gym (and learned a few sports there), found the archives and the training facility.

“Well, ah guess we could go trainin' a lil bit, or we could go play a game or somethin' like that. Long as ah don't have ta go swimmin' there's plenty ta do round the station, pretty much anehthin' a woman would wanna do far as ah know.”
She tried to think of other options before she smirked to herself.
“wanna go ta tha bar on mah ship? It's in the dock fer some external repairs and weapon upgrades.”
of course she had '2' ships one was onboard the other for missions she had to take alone away from the wanderer.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:18 am

Nail shoke her head negitivly to Xui reply. "No I dident get any speciel uiform to suit my needs. I norm end up distroying by uniform if I dont modifie it my self first." Nail found it odd that she had speciel treatment but that dident really matter at the momment. Still standing there in the one pice bathing suit as she figited with the Nail towle trying listen too Xui's Idea of what they both could do for the mean time since for some reason Xui dident lie the water. Nail thought training sounded nice but seeing Xui ship was far more intreasting. "Well getting a drink on board your ship sounds nice" Nail smiled but suddenly remainberd as she drapped the towle around her neck agin. "But I need to change first I cant exacly walk threw the station in a swim suit."

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:06 am

It didn't make any sense as far as Xui was concerned. Special treatment for her? Well she was their experiment after all, but still that didn't seem good enough a reason. Xui Smiled a bit wgeb Nail accepted the offer of a drink. But at the mention of not being able to walk around in a swimsuit? That she didn't entirely understand, but of course she didn't say anything about that.
“Well then, go get somethin' else on! We've got fun ta have Nail! So much time so lil' ta do”
she teased playfully sticking out her tongue a bit as a friend would. She put her clawed hands into her pocket and moved towards the locker room door before leaning against the nearby wall to wait. She simply smiled to Nail until she headed in.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Nail gave her a confused look as she stuck her tounge out at her but still Nail could not help but laugh at gesters. Nail and Xui walked too the changing room acrost the area were Nail friend waited next to the door as Nail walked inside. "Ok Ill be right back just need to change." Nail said as copyed Xui gester earlyer and stuck her tounge out at her befor going in. Nail entered the locker room were she found her locker put in the combo and got out her extra pair of cloths.

Her extra pair was a standered black A.D.D uniform modififed to be backless so the purple spikes poking from her spine were not erritated, plus a plain black skirt and underwear. Laying out her cloths, Nail went to work removing the tight swimsuit as she strained to get the material to streach off her shoulders, over her breasts and off body and once off she gave a sigh of releafe as she could not help but think the lady that gave out the swim suits did it on perpose just to toy with her, butshe could worrie about that later. Afther sevral minutes Nail finlly got fully clothed and afther making some minor adjustment she left the locker room to meet Xui out side. Smiling as she aproched Nail stude inbfront of her "There....how do I look!?" Nail said as she spun around slowly infront of Xui to model her current attire to too see what she thought.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 am

Xui didn't peek into the locker rooms while she waited, all the while toying with her claws (she was sharpening them against each other). She did however wonder why Nail was taking so long getting changed though she assumed it had something to do with her suit, it had looked a bit tight on the poor woman.
When Nail had finally come back out Xui couldn't help but smile at the way the black uniform looked on her (Xui's own uniform was a non-standard red tone to suit her scales and give her a more noticeable appearance in a crowd).
“Ya look good, didn't know ya had spikes on yer spine, they're pretty an' purple.”
she mused cheerfully as she stepped away from the wall and began to lead towards the main docks walking backwards so she could still look Nail in the eye while she talked.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:29 pm

"Thank you." Nail smiled back at her friend for complimenting her uniform as Nail modeled it for her. Noticing Xui also complimented the small spikes on her back Nail tryed to turn to see them her self. " Oh thanks, Their there kinda annoy honestly." Nail giggled as she started to follow Xui out of the pool swim area and to the ship docks, watching as xui walked back words finding her way of walking was kind of odd but funny as Nail could not help but giggle at her. " So you have your own ship?"

Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:12 am

Xui smirked a little bit at the giggle Nail had offered as she followed towards the docks. She nodded in response to the question.
“Well, It isn't realleh mine, ahm just in command of it. Though ah guess since ah am more or less owned by tha ADD so yeh could say it is mine. It's realleh nice though. Dunno what sorta crew ahm gonna have but, it should be a whole lotta fun. Neva know you might even be put on board it.”

she led into the docks, several smaller ships were within. One ship stood out though, the design was smooth as though it had been crafted from a single piece of metal, the engines looked state-of-the-art as did every other part of it. Xui turned looking directly at it.

“There it is, that's tha Dominance, mah command. Whatcha think? Designed fer diplomacy, research and combat. Almost all self sufficient. Ona tha first of it's kind commissioned if ahm right.. has all tha comforts of home on it from what ah read about it.”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]