View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A party of one is no fun [Meia & Calista] 

Post Re: A party of one is no fun [Meia & Calista]
Slowly she would feel an arm around her shoulders as Meia gently held her as close as she could, "It's okay...thank you for sharing that with me....and I can understand your need to find her...I was...more lucky as I got picked up by the ADD...even though they do fling us at the Aliens in the galaxy wanting us as Fuck Toys..." Meia shivered as she sighed drinking her alchohol again and noticed hers was empty, but wasn't even tipsy yet...

"Now let the emotions out, bottling them up can be dangerous at the wrong time," Meia said softly as she kept her arm around the shoulders of Calista not touching skin as she offered Calista some comfort.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:23 am

A wry kind of smile formed on the blond woman's lips as she felt the other woman's arm wrap around her "That's not something I do...a Special Talent...learns new ways to cope, I doubt you would believe me if I told you what they put us through just to mentally prepare a Talent for the field..."

She trailed off with a sigh as she just wished to be normal and have normal kind of life...or at least some semblance of normal in a galaxy filled with the unusual. She must have inadvertently been projecting her thoughts as she saw a curious look cross her companions face "Sorry...didn't mean to intrude on your thoughts with mine.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 am
Profile YIM

Meia smiled and shook her head, "no it's fine, I'm kind of glad we're sharing," She said as she stroked Calista's back softly and looked at her.

"But no I don't know what a Special Talent girl goes through...mind telling me how it goes?" She asked softly looking at her while looking in her fridge for another beer to drink and even one for Calista too.

"Like I told ya, I'm your friend, so you can be open with me, just as I am with you," She said softly.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2