View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A party of one is no fun [Meia & Calista] 

Post A party of one is no fun [Meia & Calista]
Calista stood in the lift as it transversed between the different levels of the base as she was heading to her quarters after having checked in with CnC on the interrogations she had performed. The blond haired agent had her hair pulled back into a tight and professional looking ponytail while the crisp black and silver Special Division skirt uniform hugged her curves in all the right places. She was given an extra couple of inches by the heeled knee high boots, while she covered her hands with a pair of gloves, her clear jade colored eyes gave the impression of missing very little.

She moved to the side as the lift doors opened and she was joined by a young agent with dark hair whose thoughts simply seemed to radiate the kind of energy given off by a sun.

"What floor?" She asked with an amicable enough tone, though she didn't look over at her companion.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:42 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: A party of one is no fun [Meia & Calista]
Meia sighed as she walked through the hallways of the base her flowing dark brown hair just above her tailbone as she moved, wearing her bodysuit that showed every inch of her body to anyone who looked as she noticed the Elevator and walked in noticing a Blonde in a ponytail with a rather nice looking figure as she smiled.

"To the floor with the sleeping quarters please...I need to relax for a little bit," Meia said to her as she turned to her and smiled,

"Names Meia, what's yours?" She asked looking over Calista.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Calista pressed a call button for the crew deck a moment before the doors shut again and began plunging the pair deeper into the base. She figured that Meia must be a new agent as very few talked to a Special Talent so openly or friendly as most of the mundane agents considered her kind one step away from the scum they were trying to stop despite the fact all the slavers or aliens ever really cared about was the fact that she was wearing an ADD uniform.

"Special Agent Calista Cole...nice to meet you Meia though a friendly word of advice...I'm not the kind of person you want to be seen talking with."

She didn't expand upon it, hoping the other woman would take the hint...but she could already sense that she was going to be persistent.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:56 am
Profile YIM

"Now why would I want to cut off a comrade," Meia smiled as she turned to Kieran and kept that smile up as she put her hands behind her back clasping them together as she leaned against the elevator.

"Besides, I was going to my room to relax, maybe have a few...um fun, and I woudn't mind someone who could use a friend to chat with?" Meia asked softly as she looked at Calista softly smiling at her still.

"But I do have to ask, why would I want to stay away from you?" She asked curious.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 am

Calista looked over at the woman as she knew exactly what kind of fun she was planning to have before the thought even finished forming. She give the young woman a coy smile as she prepared to reply thinking of the best way to introduce the woman to a Special Talent. Her jade colored eyes flared slightly as she tapped into her psionic abilities before Meia would hear her...except inside her head.

~I'm not like the other agents Meia...I possess abilities that set me apart and the mundanes like yourself don't trust me and being seen with someone like me is the quickest way to make sure you have no friends at all...though of course from what I can see you've never quite worried about that have you Meia?~

The mental projection of her 'voice' had a slightly musical tonal quality to it as she introduced the young woman to what was likely her first conscious psychic encounter...though Calista made sure to keep it rather tame as she was just trying to be helpful...not scare the young agent.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 am
Profile YIM

Meia blinked as she heard those words in her head and looked at Calista a curious look on her face as she tilted her head, no doubt having never met someone with those kind of powers before and nodded.

"Well still that was pretty amazing, having Psychic Powers seems like it would be alot of fun, and I don't care if anyone else dosen't want me as a friend, I pick my friends, no one picks them for me," Meia said with a smile.

"For now, I just want to relax in my room, maybe have a drink, maybe invite a friend or two to hang out with me," She said smiling playfully at Calista.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Meia blinked as she heard those words in her head and looked at Calista a curious look on her face as she tilted her head, no doubt having never met someone with those kind of powers before and nodded.

"Well still that was pretty amazing, having Psychic Powers seems like it would be alot of fun, and I don't care if anyone else dosen't want me as a friend, I pick my friends, no one picks them for me," Meia said with a smile.

"For now, I just want to relax in my room, maybe have a drink, maybe invite a friend or two to hang out with me," She said smiling playfully at Calista.

Calista couldn't help but be infected by some of the relaxed and playful attitude of the other woman and the seeming disregard that she had for the status quo. The lift came to a halt on the crew deck and the blond haired agent found herself following Meia to her quarters out of curiosity at what might happen. "So it doesn't bother you that I could simply just peek into your mind and pluck out your darkest and most hidden desires to use against you in whatever way I saw fit? she asked, knowing that was what most of the mundane agents feared that the Special Talent would do to them, turning them into slaves to be used by the psionic women as a slaver would use them.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

Meia looked at Calista and smiled as the pair headed into the crew decks as she led Calista to her bedroom looking at her as they continued onward through the hallway.

"Well why don't you? And that's the reason I want to be a friend, cause you don't do it, if you wanted, you could just use that power on every girl here, but you don't," She said as she led Calista to a door with her name on it and opened it up, showing a rather Spartan room, nothing really noticeable, a bed, a desk, and a bathroom, but there was a small fridge in the corner as Meia approached the fridge and opened it up plucking out two bottles of her drinks and smiled.

"Well question is, you want to come in and shut the door and we can relax and chat? Or not?" Meia asked sitting on her bed opening both bottles.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 pm

The jade eyed agent sighed, so far only one other agent had even bothered to make the pretense of being nice and meant it and that was Minerva. She walked into the the room and shut the door behind her as she reached out and took one of the proffered beverages. She nodded in way of thanks before she took a sip from the bottle while looking around the room and considering its rather blank slate nature.

She watched as the woman set her drink down before disappearing into the small utilitarian bath room, the reinforced metal door doing little to hide the sound of a descending zipper and discarded clothing before Meia returned.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:13 am
Profile YIM

Meia smiled and nodded, "Be right back," She said as she headed into the bathroom and calmly unzipped out of her bodysuit for now naked under it as she calmly began to slip on a robe she had on when she was finished with a bath and came back out and smiled.

"Sorry about that, had to get outta that tight suit," She said as she sat on the bed again taking a sip of her drink glancing at Calista.

"So mind telling me how you became a member of this group...I'm kind of a rookie member," She said looking at Calista.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:36 am

"I'm not one of the charity cases from the school if that is what you are asking...my parents where one of the few families allowed to run a mining company off world," Calista replied as she pulled out the chair from the small desk and sat while she ordered her thoughts before continuing "I became an agent after my abilities where identified by one of the Agency's tracer agents...and I don't have much to go back to with my parents dead and my sister in the slimy tentacles of some alien scum...in god knows where part of the galaxy."

The blond haired woman was being blunt and to the point as she saw little need to mince words when the truth would suffice, she took a long drink from her bottle as she watched little beads of perspiration form on the surface of the glass. She looked up and smirked "I initially resented being taken in...though after a while I settled into the routines and learned what I need to fight the slavers and try to rescue the girls at Shokushu...what about you?"

Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:50 am
Profile YIM

Meia listened silently nodding slightly as she sipped her bottle of alchohol sighing at the taste helped her calm down from the hell this 'job' gave her...

"I'm the usual case, girl sent to Shokushu for 4 fucking years, shipped out after Graduating to be some aliens fuck toy but get saved by the ADD, drafted in really...no real choice...unless I really wanted to be some alien fuck toy," Meia shivered glancing at Calista.

"I wonder how many parents thought that hellhole was a real school....sending there daughters to slavery.." Meia muttered taking a longer drink of her bottle.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:27 am

"I doubt any of them know...otherwise they wouldn't send their daughters...the evil that is most dangerous is the one that wears a pleasant mask and smiles while it sidles up beside you to stab you in the back." Calista replied after listening to a story that was all too familiar amongst many of the agents here. Graduation was supposed to be a day of joy and for the most part it was as the head masters held up the facade by handing the girls their diploma's while preparing to let the slavers pounce on the unsuspecting women.

She swallowed more of the alcohol as thoughts of what her sister must have gone through drifted from the edges of her mind to the fore front, causing her to clench her jaw as she mentally began to recite a meaningless little limerick to focus her thoughts. "Well I am sorry for what you had to go through...feels wrong when the Instructors tell you that Shokushu is a necessary evil isn't it?"

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:03 am
Profile YIM

"Tell me about it..." Meia muttered as she sipped her drink again glancing at Calista and just looked at her softly.

"So mind if I ask what happened to your sister?" Meia asked gently as she slowly put a hand on Calista's shoulder gently rubbing it with a light squeeze, taking another sip of her bottle of alchohol, sighing at the taste.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:12 am

The blond agent stiffened as the other woman touched her shoulder though she relaxed as she realized her fingeres where no where near touching bare skin. She sighed as she thought of Lyta and everything that led up to her disappearance "People call me the gifted one because of my talents, I can do things that regular people can't...but Lyta, she as a gift...anything that she did just came naturally to her as breathing does to you or me...she was a gift," she paused to take a drink from her bottle and to gather her thoughts for the next part.

"My parents received notice that my sister had received a scholarship to Shokushu...everything they heard about it was that it had the best classes, programs, everything...and she wanted to go...We never suspected what was happening to her here, we had no reason too...then after graduation she vanished...and I have no leads as to who took her or where she is and my requests to go undercover at the school have been denied..."

She trailed off as a far away look formed in her eyes as she fought down the emotions that came when she thought about her sister.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next