View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo) 

Post Re: A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo)
Ukyo smiled as they continued to make out they're lips meshed perfectly while she groped and massaged the girls breasts with her hands sitting the Agent on her lap pressing close together while she was mentally dominating poor Minerva.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Minerva found herself continually making out as they their tongues rolled over and played with each other. The redhead could only feel the pleasure to building inside her even as she felt the Special talent's lap on her's. The young woman let out a muffle moan as her breasts were groped and massaged.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:40 am

Ukyo smiles and breaks the kiss for now and holds Minerva close stroking the girls hair with one hand while massaging one of her breasts with her other hand. "So how is my dear enjoying herself?" Ukyo teases as she strokes the girls hair and one of her breasts enjoying the comfy feeling on the bed.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Suddenly the two women broke their long kiss as Ukyo stared down at the redhead pinned to the bed. Minerva could feel a hand move through her hair as another stroked her breast. I feel good, this has been wonderful, replied the agent to the Special Talent.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:40 am

"Good girl," Ukyo cooed as she kisses the agent softly on the forehead stroking and calming Minerva from her pleasuring adventure as she giggles. "Now dear you shall undress and await my instructions," She teases stroking the girls chin and one of her nipples.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Minerva let out one soft gasp as the two broke from their kiss. "Umm s-sure." Minerva let out a moan as she felt one her nipples get teased but slowly the redhead began to undress. Soon the agent was completely nude infront of the Special Talent.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 am

"Now then, I want you to tell me your personal feelings and thoughts to me outloud, speak your mind, what do you think of the Special Division and the ADD in General, why do you fight for us, duty? Glory or Something else? Tell me all about yourself?" Ukyo asked while she could just read this sluts mind, it was more fun to just hear the words, it wouldn't be hard for Ukyo to mess with Minerva now...just for giggles.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Y-you want to speak my mind about the ADD? I feel that they don't really understand the agents out on the field instead they seem to really seem to be view as a cogs. I fight for my comrades and the women who may one day be captured or are captured by vile alien slavers. The red head took a moment to attempt to sit up as she explained her opinions.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:36 pm

"Hmm very nice my darling pet," She teases as she softly kisses Minerva's forehead while stroking her hair with one hand grinning lightly. "You'll make a lovely Agent soon, once you know your true position, as nothing but a fuck toy so other girls don't have too," She teases as she stroked two fingers onto Minerva's bare pussy teasing her more and more.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Minerva moaned as she felt a kiss on her forehead, Ukyo's soft hand stroking her own red hair. I-I don't w-want...ahhhh....to be a f-fuck ....ohhhh...a f-fuck toy....uhhhh... It was difficult to speak as she felt the fingers in her heated sex doing their best to excite her velvet walls.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:29 pm

"Oh it is, Calista will soon know of it as will you," Ukyo smirked calmly kissing Minerva's lips while her hands gently stroked the velvet walls of Minerva's pussy. Her other hand groped one breast teasing the nipple with her expert fingers smirking calmly. "Now then, you can have some fun, once we're done here, you'll put your clothes back on and then return to normal, we do have work to do my fuck toy," She smirked before she digs around the heated sex wanting an orgasm to happen.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Minerva soon found herself caught up on in the kiss as she felt the fingers move against the warm folds of her flower. One hand was molding and and rolling her breast as her nipple was being tweaked. I-I...ahhh...I n-not the a f-fuck...uuhhhhh.... Minerva head jerked back as she felt the fingers dig deep inside her flower. She could feel the pleasure building quickly as she approached the moment of pure bliss. It probably wouldn't take too much ore to send her over the edge.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:12 am

"shh, don't say anything my pet...only moan, enjoy the pleasures," Ukyo whispered softly while moving her lips to kiss Minerva's one more time. Her fingers digging around inside the pussy while pleasuring her warm folds of her flower while tweaking a nipple softly. "Now my dear, once you orgasm, you shall get yourself cleaned up and dressed," Ukyo commanded.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Ukyo told her not to speak as the raven haired woman moved in to kiss Minerva one more time to keep her talking. The figures moving around the beautiful red head's flower hit most sensitive area and it proved too much for the agent. Minerva head jerked backwards as she let out a loud moan that filled the room. For that moment she found herself caught up in absolute bliss.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:09 am

Ukyo smirked as she watched Minerva caught in the bliss of the orgasm as she continued her fingers exploring the flower's depths enjoying the soft tenderness inside. No doubt the victim of many beasts/aliens and monsters attacks as she chuckled. "Hmm yes my pet, once you've had your fill of bliss, clean yourself up, we have much to discuss," Ukyo as she slowly pulled her fingers out, offering them to Minerva's mouth to lick.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next