View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo) 

Post A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo)
Minerva checked her notes one last time on her noteputer to confirm that this was the correct quarters. High Command has decided to have work with another psychic again. Probably because Calista and herself had worked very well in the past. The young woman took a moment to check her uniform. Despite of regularions she had chosen to wear her pink skirt because she felt alot more comfortable in it. She tried to fix that bit of hair that always remained out of place, but she never could get it to cooperate. The young woman knocked on the door to see if Special Talent Ukyo was in.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:44 am

Post Re: A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo)
Ukyo breathed silently as she relaxed her mind letting it's reach extend to the area around her....as she kept her slow breathing going she felt a mind approaching as she picked up the many thoughts of this visitor, scoffing faintly at the lack of Mental Defences, she pegged this one as one of the Mundane Agents, but keeping her arrogance in check she calmly stood up wearing her tight special division suit that showed off her curves without exposing anything and her heeled shoes for her off duty wear as she opened the door.

"Minerva Rocha I presume?" She asked calmly already entering the girls mind to explore her memories and find out why she was here, one of her fav things was freaking out her co workers with her insights about them all.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Minerva calmly waited at the door as heard someone in heeled shoes moving toward the door to answer it, she assumed it Ukyo. The agent was not disappointed that when the door opened, revealing a slender form that was wearing the special talent tight fitting suit. She was not sure why the special talents wore that, but it left little to the imagination. The Japanese agent had long brown hair flowed down her back and stunning amber eyes.

The special talent immediately responded with Minerva name just show how easily it was to read her mind. Most of the other agents would have freaked out, but Minerva remained calm. Yes, I am. It is a pleasure to meet you, Ukyo. Your talents are as good as the report states.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:55 am

"You flatter me, I take it you've had experience with my division then....ah, Calista, I see, but in anycase, how can I help you?" Ukyo asked calmly offering Minerva entry into her spartan bedroom, with only some books on psychic powers and meditation training strewn all over.

"Apologises, I was in the middle of a Meditation session, keep my powers in check after all," Ukyo said calmly looking at Minerva with a small smile, a fake one but easily deceived as a real one as her mind powers began her slight fun as she connected to Minerva's mind and began stimulating the girls pleasure memories, almost subtly making Minerva see flashes of her memories.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Well I wanted to learn more about you. Since I am often paired with Special Talents, I believe one day we will work with partners. The red head accepted Ukyo's invitation and stepped into the spartan bedroom. The floor was a mess of books dealing training on mediation and psychic abilites.

No problem, I can understand you training your mind... Minerva suddenly found her awash in sea of emotions as she remembered her time she was a captive of the Harvesters on the Pandora. The young woman shook her head as she tried to clear her mind of it. It was simply something she wanted to deal with that right now. ...sorry, I just got a little distracted there.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:53 am

Ukyo seeing that pause smiles and approaches holding Minera's shoulders to keep her steady leading her to the bed and sat her down on it. "Are you unwell Miss Rocha?" Ukyo asked calmly stroking the girls hair while further resurfacing some of Minvera's erotic memories that no doubt plagued her mind.

"But considering your record of winding up as the well fuck toy of many aliens including those Harvesters I can understand your distraction," Ukyo said.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:29 am

Minerva tried to get that week of with the Harvesters on the Pandora. She had her successes on that ship, more than anyone else did besides Nallia. But ultimately she was captured by the Harvesters and used like the rest of the crew. By the time Minerva had gotten her senses again, she found herself sitting on Ukyo's bed.

Well given the abilities of our opposition, it is difficult to deal with these aliens. The redhead eyes lit up in with awareness at that last comment. She had not mentioned anything about the Harvesters. Please stop reading my mind.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:08 am

"Apologies, but your kind of showing it off that I don't even need to read your mind to see it all, you need to learn how to protect your thoughts, those with mental powers could easily manipulate you," Ukyo said calmly stroking Minerva's hair calmly.

"But that's for another time, why did you come to see me Miss Rocha?" She asked calmly still searching through Minerva's mind to resurface more of those sexual erotic memories for poor Minerva to remember.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:14 am

Minerva gasped for a moment even as she felt Ukyo hand stroke through her hair calmly. Well that is difficult for non-psychics. I have yet to really been able to do it and it would have come in quite handy against some creatures I can think of.

I came to better understand you better, I often paired with members of the special division. It will help when we work together in the future on a mission.
Even when she said that could remember herself struggling to move around the Pandora with a Crawler buried in her sex. Struggling to get away even as the the creature thrusted inside her.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Ukyo smiles, "Well then, if we're possibly going to work together sometime, we should perhaps have some fun, if you want I have some massage techniques I was taught, a well body can make the mind well, then maybe we can do some Meditation," She said calmly stroking Minerva's hair softly while her psychic powers began increasing the pleasuring memories for poor Minerva.

"So tell me about yourself, I already have some history from your file and your memory flashes I'm seeing, anything else?" She asked softly stroking her hair calmly.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 pm

The brunette continued to stroke her hair as she told Minerva that she could teach her some massage techniques and maybe do some meditation. A massage sounds good right around now. The young woman did what she could to shake off her memories of the Harvesters but she could not.

Well, unlike most of the women in the ADD, I did not go to Shokushu, though I do have a sister suffering there now. I am in ADD to ensure I can rescue my sister.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 pm

"That maybe so, but how would your sister be helped, if she's saved she'll be drafted into the ADD and still have to deal with amarous aliens," Ukyo said soflty as she moved her hands down to Minerva's shoulders and began a neck massage for now stroking her nerves while chatting with her keeping the mental pleasuring going for now.

"So have you had any experience with enemy psychic? Like the Midrozi?" Ukyo asked softly looking at the girl calmly.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:50 pm

It's better that she is with the ADD than a slave to one of those aliens being forced to do who knows what with them. Minerva gasped a second as she felt her nerves being hit by the neck massage as Ukyo seemed to exploring her body physically and mentally.

[Fuchsia]The M-midrozi. I dealt with them once. W-we were fortunate they u-underestimated us. We m-managed to defeat them t-though they wrecked our research base and staff.[/color]

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:01 am

"Yes they are a dangerous foe...goes to show you that mental powers can beat brute force any day," Ukyo said calmly hitting the right nerves physically with her fingers massaging Minerva's neck while smiling as she kept the pleasuring going, mentally and Physically toying with Minerva's pleasure nerves.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 am

That is why you have to mentally prepared and trained to deal with such creat....ahhhh.....that feels really good.... The redhead had never felt a massage as good as the one that the Special Talent was providing right now.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next