View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo) 

Post Re: A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo)
Ukyo smirks calmly while softly kissing the poor aroused agent stroking her lower lips and special pearl softly pinching the pearl while licking her tongue as they kiss as she softly murred at the massage on her breasts. "Hmm I'm glad your enjoying it my pet.." She teases.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:37 am

Minerva found herself caught up in a world of pleasure as she and Ukyo continued their passonate kiss. She could feel fingers playing with the petals of her flower as the clit was pinched. The agent could only make muffled moans as her hand pinches and tweaks one of the raven haired woman's nipples.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Ukyo moaned softly into the kiss while laying Minerva on her bed with her ontop as her mental powers once more slipped into Minerva and began to playfully tweak some things increasing the poor girls libido to further tease her her sensitive body becoming more and more...so the fingers thrusting into her would feel like a nice cock plunging into her folds as Ukyo smirks as she calmly played with the petals and pearl of Minerva's sex while also groping one breast pinching the nipple.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Minerva could hear the raven haired girl on top her moaning before she caught up in a more passionate kiss. It seemed to only excite the redhead as she felt the fingers thrust in her velvet folds becoming more and more powerful. The young woman moaned as she felt her petals and special pearl being teased. The agent could only respond my moving one of her hands to play with the special talents lower lips as her hand brushed against it slowly.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:34 am

Ukyo continued to kiss Minerva's lips with passion thrusting those fingers into her velvet folds while rubbing the pearl too. Her other hand massaging one of Minerva's breasts and teases the nipple with a small pinch and tug. While her tongue invaded Minerva's mouth.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Minerva could feel the pleasure building within her as she felt the powerful fingers thrusting into her wet sex. Minerva's own hand began to push into the raven haired woman's folds on top of her, even they played with each other breasts. The agent knew it would only be a matter of time before she was driven into another orgasm.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:34 am

Ukyo murred as she was enjoying her new pet as she strokes Minerva's folds inside her sex while another hand gropes a breast squeezing it while teasing the nipple as she kisses her lips deeply rubbing the pleasure spots to get her excited.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Minerva gasps and moans became more desperate as the fingers began to hit the most sensitives of places in the young woman's folds. It was like lightning that hit her nerves as the young woman's head kicked back in a power moan.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:27 am

"That's it my little servant...moan and climax for me.." She teases moving off Minerva and continues fucking her pussy with her fingers spreading out the petals while pinching the clit softly. "Hmm yes I love you so much...so fun to play and use...you love being used by others don't you?" Ukyo teases pinching one of Minerva's nipples and kisses her lips.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:33 am

Minerva gasped and the let out a loud moan as she felt fingers push deep inside her as she was driven into her powerful climax. Ah....that....that .....f-felt so good......umm.... Minerva gasped as she struggled to catch her breath.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:46 am

"Hmm yes it was...but I think that's enough for you sweetie," She teases kissing Minerva's lips softly and pulls her fingers out as Minerva's mind began cooling down and her body following suit.

"But I think it's time for you to return to your duty my dear, but I want you to come to me whenever you return from missions for mental check ups with me...okay my little servant?" She teases stroking Minerva hair.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:59 am

Minerva gasped as she felt fingers pull out of her sweaty body, the young woman struggled to catch her breath as she slowly calmed down.

Well, I should go back to go do some duties. Minerva replied as felt Ukyo hand go through her hair.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:31 am

Ukyo smiles and lets Minerva stand up her clothing discarded all over. "Well dear go get dressed and return to your duties of being alien fuck toys," Ukyo smirked as she stroked Minerva's rear giving a soft smack.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:10 pm

Minerva let out a soft shout as her rear get smacked. Well its not going to be that easy for them. She go and starts gathering her clothes.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Ukyo chuckles softly. "Hmm we shall see my dear...for now off you go," She teases letting her now dressed fuck toy leave her room and return to her duties.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8