View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo) 

Post Re: A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo)
Ukyo smirked calmly at her, "Thank you for the compliments my dear, were you a Shokushu survivor?" She asked calmly while looking at Minerva while smiling.

"Oh yes we teased each other alot, like this," She teases showing her fingers and moved them almost like how a woman would stroke her lesbian lovers pussy softly letting Minerva watch, "Now what do you feel?" She asked as the feeling of fingers stroking her pantie covered flower came over Minerva's mind.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Me a survivor, no...I never had the misfortune of being at that school. Although my sister is there now....

Minerva suddenly let out a gasp as the raven haired woman let began to stroke the air. Ah....it feels like your stroking...ah.....my f-flower....with your fingers. Minerva couldn't help but be embarrassed by saying that.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:10 am

Ukyo smirked and moved her fingers to almost phase through the girls panties and pushed into her flower feeling like a small cock was pushing inside, "Hmm I see well your sister must be miserable, I wonder how long it'll be before she becomes one of us?" Ukyo asked calmly as she kept the slow playful teasing those fingers moving in a slow thrusting motion the same happening to Minerva's poor flower.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:13 pm

AHHH!!! The agent could feel what felt the a small cock pushing into her flower. The agent tried to shake her head to clear her head of feeling. Ahh....it d-depends on when someone tries to take her. I-I hate it but I will rescue her when it happens.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 am

"Your a good sister, but it's a shame your poor sister will have to be raped all the time by hormonal aliens," Ukyo said softly leaning in and playfully kisses Minerva on the cheek while those almost psychic fingers kept lightly moving deeper into her flower no doubt wettening the panties of the agent.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Ahhh...I-I prefer...n-not to uhhh.....t-think about my sister like that... Minerva felt a little guilty that that she was getting exciting while her sister was still trapped on Shokushu, she would rather think about the moment.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:34 am

"Hmm my apologies my dear," Ukyo teases as she gently leans closer kissing Minerva on the nose with a playful smirk on her lips before that psychic pleasuring sensation seemed to start to fade away slowly as Ukyo grins softly.

"Hmm I hope you can save your sister, but you might have to show her the ropes of this place if you can, and that might mean, playing with a little incest," She teases playfully transmitting to poor Minerva mental images of her and her own sister either in each other's arms half naked or fully naked with alien and monstrous threats mostly with being raped.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:00 am

The raven haired woman to the kissing Minerva for a moment to the on her nose. At the moment the pleasuring sensation seemed to fade away finally giving Minerva a second to relax.

It was not that to last. As soon as the Ukyo mentioned the word incest, images danced in the redhead mind of herself and Ishtar caught up in each other arms as the alienas and other monster were ravishing them relentlessly.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:19 am

Ukyo softly chuckled as she relaxes on her bed calmly stretching her arms as she looked at Minerva calmly to see her reaction to those mental images in her head of her and her sister having some fun.

"Well is there anything else you'd like to chat about, or are we finished here?" She asked calmly crossing her arms now under her chest.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Minerva struggled to get her mind clear of those thoughts of herself and Ishtar. N-no I guess I am done c-chatting now. M-Maybe we can talk at some other time.

Right now she just wanted to try to get this all out of her head.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:03 am

Ukyo smiles, "Are you sure sweetie, we both are rather busy and you look rather flustered?" She asked her fingers touching Minerva's cheek softly brushing down the skin, the feeling no doubt felt so good, "Perhaps you'd like to spend the night here?" She asked softly smirking softly as she was enjoying this her mental powers had poor Minerva under her power as a useful tool for later.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:46 pm

MInerva shook her head as she struggled with what happen. I-I'm not really sure what I really want. The redhead could feel Ukyo's hand brush against her chin. I just have having some weird images in my head.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:40 am

"Hmm are you sure, maybe your just aroused from some remembering, I mean you have been an agent for how many years? No doubt you'd had so many hentai like things done to you, your brain probably remembers the worst," Ukyo said softly as she brushes her fingers along the redhead's chin cupping it softly, "But you are cute, so cute I could just kiss you," Ukyo teases with a wink.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Had it already been years. Minerva really didn't think about how long she had been part of ADD's thin line against the slavers of the galaxy. I guess it would have had an effect on me, though I'd think I would be stronger than that.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:58 am

"Even the strongest can falter after so many arousing attacks." Ukyo said softly as she stroked Minerva's chin softly with one hand while cupping one of her breasts softly and feeling a stiff nipple. "Hmm perhaps it might be best if you spend the night with company, I'm sure you have many agents who would gladly share a bed with you?" She teases looking into Minerva's mind finding any and all Yuri moments poor Minerva has had with other agents or even Outlaws.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next