View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo) 

Post Re: A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo)
Minerva breathing had to becoming heavy as she felt the raven haired special talent began to stroke her chin. Images of some of her experiences with the other agents began to float through her mind, all of them rather intimate. She had no really experiences with Outlaws good or bad, but Minerva knew it was just a manner of time. All thought of that faded as the redhead let out a soft moan as she felt one breasts being cupped.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:45 am

Ukyo smirks softly stroking the nipple flicking it with her fingers while she softly kisses Minerva's lips softly to further feed those yuri thoughts going through the young agent's mind and nerves. "Hmm yes that was fun..." She purred licking Minerva's lips softly. "For now you can spend the night with me," She teases.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Minerva gasped as she felt her nipple being tweaked before she found herself caught up in a soft caught up in a soft kiss with the raven haired beauty infront of her. All the while thoughts of her other encounters with other agents danced in the young woman's head. Ahh...I think that is a g-good idea.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 am

"Good girl...now then let's get very close and personal," She teases laying Minerva on the bed and straddles her hips flicking her nipples while kissing her lips deeply while one hand moved down stroking one of the thighs of the lovely MInerva.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Minerva found herself being pushed to the on the bed as the sexy raven haired woman climbed on top of her. She leaned and gave the red head a deep passionate kiss as one hand began to play with Minerva's nipples. The young agent could feel a hand began to play with her thighs as Minerva reached up and grabbed Ukyo's hips.

Fri May 03, 2013 7:50 am

Ukyo smirked and purred as she kisses Minerva's lips deeply while one hand slipped down and stroked the no doubt wettening petals of Minerva's nether regions. Her other hand flicked the nipples while groping a breast every few moments. While her lips and tongue got to know Minerva's own lips and tongue. "Hmm yes...isn't this pleasuring my dear pet.." She purred into the ear sending sensual shivers throughout Minerva.

Fri May 03, 2013 10:02 am

Minerva soon felt a hand move to her lower lips and began to stroke them softly. Already they were getting wet due to the arousal of their early session. The redhead could only let out a muffled moan as she felt a hand playing with her breast. The young woman hands began to explore the raven haired partner on top of her. Ah yes....so p-pleasuring....

Wed May 08, 2013 8:28 am

"Hmm good to hear my pet.." She teases licking the nose of Minerva softly while fondling her chest squeezing and pleasuring certain nerve points while her other hand stroked the outside of Minerva's flower teaisng the petals more and more with the right points and strokes teasing her no doubt swollen clit.

Thu May 09, 2013 2:47 am

Ahh.... She could feel her nose getting licked even as her one her breasts was being squeezed. The agent could only moan she felt Ukyo continue to play with her flower and forcing it to full bloom while also teasing her special pearl. It was everything that the redhead could do to have her hands start to explore Ukyo's chest.

Sat May 11, 2013 8:20 am

"So I am curious what kinds of sexual torment have you been subjected too? Psychic? Chemical? Physical well of course Physical," Ukyo jokes as she continues pleasuring Ukyo with squezes on her breasts. Her other hand stroking the special pearl and the petals of the poor Agents blooming flower.

Tue May 21, 2013 6:02 pm

M-me...I was s-subject to ... The young woman moaned as she felt her breasts being squeezed I w-was subjected to c-chemical affects.... Minerva gasped as she felt the hand stroking her clit even as she was becoming more wet down there.

Sun May 26, 2013 8:27 pm

"Hmm I see..no doubt from harvestors.." She purred as she kisses the young agents lips while squeezing her breasts with one hand and stroking her clit and petals of her flower with expert touching while using her psychic to make poor Minerva's nerve more sensitive.

Sun May 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Ah...a-and others....t-they don't fight f-fair..uhhh... Minerva was having trouble speaking as she felt her body becoming alot more sensitive as her special pearls and her lower lips were being stroked over and over again.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:56 am

"Hmm well they don't like to fight fair when wanting to sample such a beautiful woman like yourself.." she purred as she kisses Minerva's lips deeply stroking fingers on her petals and clit as her powers made sure that they were almost on fire with arousal and desire for more sex.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Minerva let out a moan before she it was cut off as Ukyo kissed her as her fingsers played with Minerva's lower lips and special pearl. The agent hands reached up and began to massage the woman's breasts once more. All she wanted to do was to spend more intimate time with the raven haired special talent.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next