View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo) 

Post Re: A meeting between two agents (for Ukyo)
The red head agent continued to moan as she felt the fingers of the raven haired woman continuing to move her fingers within Minerva's velvet walls. Minerva let out a gasp as she felt the fingers move pull out, before she found the fingers in her face. Being told to clean up, Minerva washed the fingers with her tongue.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:11 am

Ukyo smirked watching Minerva do that washing her fingers of any cum before wiping them with her fingers calmly petting the girls head before using a towel to clean up her wet pussy, "now dear go clean yourself and dress, then we can begin," She said calmly

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 am

Minerva continued to wash the fingers clean before felt Meia's hand move through her red hear. Minerva let out a soft gasp as she felt a towel being pressed against her flower. Yes, I will be back in a few minutes. The agent gathered her clothes and head to the bathroom.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Ukyo smirked calmly relaxing on the bed calmly stretched her arms softly giggling gently, "Ah I love this," She giggles watching her sexy hypnotised pet head into the bathroom to clean up and dress up again.

"Hmm now then once your dressed, wake up," She said snapping her fingers.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Minerva suddenly found herself walking out of the bathroom, no fully understanding what had just happened, I seemed to black out there. Sorry about that. I may need to go see a doctor.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:08 am

"I'm sure you can ask some of my department we have certain abilities maybe something in you brain is causing those black outs," Ukyo said calmly as she pats the bed for the girl to sit down. "Anyway let's continue with this little chat we had going before you blacked out," She teases calmly looking at Minerva.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 am

May be I should talk to the doctors as well. Minerva was hoping she was developing the same problem as her sister. So what we were talking about specifically.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:18 pm

"I believe you were asking me to get to know me better as a way incase we're teamed up in missions, I have heard that Special Division members sometimes work with other department members, but I never really did, I'm sort of the Boss Ladies main girls," She said calmly as she stroked Minerva's shoulder lightly.

"so mind telling me your past experience, in your own words, much better than just going into your mind and finding out myself, I like to be more trusting my dear," She said calmly.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Ah yes. It wasn't surprising that Ukyo had not teamed up with any one outside of the Special Division. It was rare for those women to be teamed up with other people in Directorate, but for some reason Minerva seemed to be teamed up more often than not.

Well I worked done alot of missions for the Directorate, so that are alot of things that I have seen. The main thing is that the aliens tend to have better technology and physical abilities than we do.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:27 pm

"That sadly is to be expected my powers gives me a better chance, I can do more than just read minds," she said extending a hand and a nearby book from one of her shelves came out and floated into her hand softly as she smiles.

"Anyway, what's your worst experience? You must've been captured and enslaved multiple times during your career?" Ukyo asked

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Minerva watched as she reached out and a book came flying across the room. It became clear to the redhead that she was a telekinetic as well. Minerva made a note of it in her head, as such an ability could be useful in the future.

The redhead paused for a moment, when Ukyo asked her about her worse experience. I-it was on the Pandora. That was my worse experience.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:07 pm

"Ah well tell me the experience as best you can, since you encountered those Harvesters I can tell you must've had a rather traumatic and arousing experience, I've seen reports of agents who encounter those things and almost none of them can hide the hidden arousal those beasts can cause just with chemical warfare," She said.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:16 pm

[color=FuchsiaIt was very difficult to resist them. It was only because all their efforts to capture me that I had the adrenaline to resist and escape, it was all really frightening and once or twice I was in real danger of being killed by one of the creatures. But most other women on board the Pandora succumbed to them in minutes.[/color]

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:22 am

"Impressive...you had that kind of resilience.." Ukyo said softly as she looked at Minerva and smiled softly. "Well I guess you should know about me, I'm a Shokushu arrival, ended up using my psychic powers once I left and those dang inhibitors were gone, saved myself and the Agent who tried to save me," Ukyo added calmly.

"Anyway after that I became one of the Special Divisions most powerful Psychic users, rivalling even our division's head," Ukyo said softly, "Trust me she's great at being able to well if you and her were chatting she could almost make a psychic finger stroke you down there to try and distract you," Ukyo teases, "Trust me it's a sort of fun we have with each other since I'm her right hand girl," Ukyo said.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:56 am

Thank you, I was really fortunately that I was able to hold out as long as I could. The young woman shook her head to clear herself of that memory. Most of the ADD comes from Shokushu, so that does make alot of sense. You did very well to rescue and the Agent that was trying to save you.

I see/ I guess you are very powerful if you two tease each other that way.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next