View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pizza Party! (Minerva and Nail) 

Post Re: Pizza Party! (Minerva and Nail)
Nail watched both Minerva and Shaylene as the two other agent opened the cans, hearing both the sodas hiss in the womens hands. Puzzled by this Nail examined the can of grape soda she was holding with a some what confused expression. Wondering how the hell the wa liquid put in side befor noticing the tab on what Nail assumed was the top. Trying to copy what Minerva and Shaylene did. Nail held the the grape soda out away from her as she pressed her tumb down on the top tab. Pressing it as hard as she could trying to open the vile can of soda!

Nail strained with the can for a momment befor finilly giving up on it befor she hurt her self or broke it, thinking she might need some help, how annoying, Nail bet she could open itwith her blaster revolver, Nail thoughtto her self. Letting out a shy sigh as she turned to the red head beside her. "Urrhrrm...Minerva... could you open this for me....please?...I dont know how too." Nail said shyly, embaressed by it just a little bitvas she held the can of grape soda out to Minerva to take. A Hel'corian soldier trained in space exploration, piloting, hand to hand combat and to assemble complex armerment parts was stumped by a simple primitive earthling container desighed to hold flavord drinks, how sad is that.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:09 am

"Really?" Shaylene asked Minerva. "I had never tried pizza until I joined! Now I can't get enough of it!" She giggled a bit. "I think the cooks are getting tired of me requesting it . . . "

Noticing the blonde alien's difficulty, Shaylene set her own drink on the table and shifted up on to her knees to lean across the table. She intercepted the can Nail held out toward Minerva. "Sorry about that; here, let me help." It was really her duty as hostess anyway. She hadn't thought that Nail might not be familiar with the pop can.

Taking the soda, she held it so the alien could see. "Just use a finger to pry up this tab," she carefully cracked the seal, letting out some of the fizz. "Then bend the tab forward to open the lid." She demonstrated as she talked then finally pushed the tab back down out of the way. "Would you like me to pour it in a glass for you?" She asked, helpfully. "Of course you can just drink it from the can, it you want."

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Minerva frowned internally, apparently the cooks had not been honest about what they could and could not prepare for her. Of course with the way she joined the ADD, the High Command may had to told the cooks not to prepare any of Minerva's favorites on purpose as a way to get her to fall in line. The redhead had to let it go for now, it wouldn't do any good to be complain about it now.

No, now was the perfect opportunity to enjoy some forbidden pleasure and bond with two beautiful women in the ADD. Hmmm, maybe I was mistaken or asked for the wrong thing. I will have to talk to the cooks later. She picked up a piece and immediately took a bite of the tasty fast food. Hmmm, delicious. Almost at that point, Nail seemed to be having trouble with her soda trying to get it open.

The blonde alien was in the process of passing it over to the redhead when the green-haired hostess intercepted the soda can. Effortlessly, Shaylen demonstrated how to open the soda. It had never occurred to Minerva that the poor alien had never dealt with a soda can before. It was just a reminder that the agent could not make assumptions and should be helpful to her alien allies. Don't worry, we only know how to do that because we were taught how to open the soda as well.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 am

"Oh!! Thank you Shaylene!!" Nail said rather surprised as she gave up the can to the green haired women, watchig her open it up. Jumping back having been startled by its fizz and hissing noise. Nail made sure to take note of what Shaylene said, use your fanger nails to open it who would have guessed that.

"Its good some one knows how...We didnt have flavored drinks on Hel'cor." Nail said with a smile and a laugh befor she reach over the table for the can of grape drink. "No thank you. I'll just try it like this." Nail said with excitement as she reached over getting the can back from Shaylene setting it on the table then going for the pizza.

Nail seemed to only pick out the pizza with the most meat (at least what she thought was meat) and stack it on her plate. Grabing a couple slices of food Nail then took her spoon and began to cut pices off like it was a knife befor taking her bites. "Uhhmm its good!" Nail smiled agin afther eating the pizza with the spoon as she repeated agin and agin. "Yes.. The A.D.D cooks told me the same. They wouldnt make my peoples dishs either." addig to the conversation befor taking another bite of her spoon feed pizza.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2