View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Pizza Party! (Minerva and Nail) 

Post Pizza Party! (Minerva and Nail)
Tantrica looked up at the clock for the umpteenth time. Had she said Eight or Eight-Thirty? She was a little nervous, it was the first time she had thrown a party, even if it was only for two guests. She busied herself checking (again) that everything was in order. She had three medium pizzas (was that too much? what if it wasn't enough?) with various toppings along with plenty of fresh vegetables in case anyone wanted to add on. There was a case of various sodas in the 'fridge' (she'd wanted to get some wine coolers, too, but the quartermaster wouldn't go for it). There was a copy of Star Wars (her current favorite movie - she'd already watched it three times in the last two days) queued up in the blu-ray. And there were plenty of toys and lube for later in a box under the coffee table.

But where were the guests? Moving to the mirror by the door, Tantrica checked her appearance. Her long green hair was pulled back in a pony tail and tied with a red ribbon. She wore a sleeveless green mini-dress that matched her hair and showed off her figure nicely. Oh! Maybe that was too sexy? She had said casual. Maybe she should change . . .

Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Post Re: Pizza Party! (Minerva and Nail)
Minerva took a moment to check herself out before knocking the door. The young woman took a look in the reflection in a nearby window on the Antares Base. The reflection was not the best choice, but it was the closest one so it had to do. The redhead could see the sleeveless black top she was wearing with its little frills near her neck and shoulders. The denim mini-skirt she was wearing seemed to match and shouted "off-duty". It was rare that the agent got a chance to wear normal clothes while she was on Antares, and she was determine to use every moment of it. The redhead was a bit annoyed that bit of hair had once more popped up and was going against the flow of the rest of her short red hair, but there no way she was going to fix it now.

Content that she had done all she could, Minerva walked back over to the door. She had not met Tantrica except in passing, now was going to be an excellent time to make a good first impression. The agent put one her best smile and knocked on the door, soon she would be meeting the green haired woman face-to-face...

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:02 am

(I figure we can play a few posts while waiting for Nail. Especially since guests don't necessarily arrive at the same time.)

Tantrica jumped at the knock. She had been so involved in her internal nervous ramblings that she forgot she was standing right beside the door. She took a moment to calm herself, absently smoothing her dress with her hands. Then she turned and opened the door to welcome her first guest.

"Minerva! Glad you could make it!" On impulse, Shaylene stepped forward kissed the redhead on the cheek - a greeting she had recently seen on Tee Vee. Taking the other agent by the hands, she stepped back and led her into the living room as the door swished shut behind her.

"The pizza's all ready," she said, excitedly, "though I suppose we should wait for Nail before eating . . . But would you like a soda? I wanted to have something stonger, but . . . " A little flustered, Tantrica let her sentence trail off.

"Sorry, I'm a little nervous. It's my first party!" She giggled slightly, unable to repress her exultation.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:15 am

Nail walked along on her way to Tantrica's room for the 'party' she was so kindly invited too by the odd green haired women she had met in the base's mess hall awhile back during her lunch hour. Both of them aparently sharing a love for the strange breaded cheese disc called pizza. One of the reasons why Nail agreed to come to this meeting in the first place becuse afther all it was one of her favorite meals.

It wasnt long befor Nail stumbled acrost Tantrica's dorm. Hesitating befor she knocked as she gave her self one last look useing the reflective surface of the window befor going in side.

Nail made sure her short blond hair was neat and perfect, her sharp needle teeth where clean while she quickly adjusted the dark red button up top she wore. Finding it to be just a little too tight around the bust feeling as if it could pop at any moment if she moved the wrong way. While the black mini skirt she wore felt slightly too short for her taste as it ended just above her thigh, showing the Hel'corian soldier brand tattoo on her upper thigh. Nail blushed at the sight of her self, giving a nervous sigh knowing she never should have listen to her roommate or borrowed this ridiculous gett up. That women would say Nail looked good in any thing. Nail hoped her current apearance does not give any one the wrong idea as she carfuly turned twords the door giving it a soft knock waiting for it to open.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:59 pm

"Oh! That must be Nail now!" Tantrica hurried to the door when she heard the soft knocking. Sure enough, the portal swished open to reveal the blond half-breed. "Well, don't you look lovely!" Shaylene exclaimed before stepping forward to plant a kiss on her cheek. She liked that form of greeting!

Throwing an arm around the shorter woman's shoulders, Tantrica ushered her into the living room. "Minerva? Have you met Nail?"

((Thought I'd go ahead and post to greet her, but now we can settle into a more organized pattern :D))

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:30 am

The redhead was standing at the door when it suddenly slid open. The green haired hostess immediately greeted her warmly and openly. With in seconds Tantrica had kissed on the cheek. Minerva began to wonder if she was French, though the agent had thought she had read somewhere Tantrica was from a colony. Thank you for inviting me. She found herself being gently brought in by the hostess as Tantrica had grabbed Minerva's hand and brought her in.

Minerva could smell the pizza as the scent filled the room. No worries. We are all friends here. And as long as we all enjoy ourselves, it will be a good party. She could understand the woman's nervousness. Making a good first impression was always important regardless of who or what the person is. The hostess was being particular nice and offering to get the redhead something to drink. Well, what do you have...

Before Tantrica could answer there was a soft knocking at the door. Ever the hostest, the green haired woman immediately went to the door and answered it. It was then that Minerva saw the other guest Nail. The woman was clearly one of the female aliens who worked along side the ADD in the their fight against the slavers. It was the first time that the redheaded agent had the opportunity to meet a Hel'Cor even is she was not a full blood. Tantrica was already bringing in Nail in from the doorway with her arm on the alien's shoulders. No, I have not had the pleasure. Hi! I'm Minerva Rocha. It is a pleasure to meet you. The young woman held out her hand to shake.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:10 am

The door quickly slid open to reveal the half-bloods host, welcoming her as Nail steped in side greeting Tantrica with a shy smile. "Hello...a-and thank you, I barrowed it from my room mate." Nail spoke quietly as she was suddenly taken back by the green haired womens action of planted a kiss on her cheek causing Nail to blush slightly. Mybe it was some kind of earthgreeting Nail wondered befor she was lead in side to the living room under her hosts arms."Uhm..thanks."

Nail was pulled into the living room where Tantrica introduced her to the other humen atending the party, Minerva. Nail heard alot about this women befor but never really spoke to the other agent in person befor, but Nail was having trouble getting around somthing els. Both these women had strangly colorful hair? Nail could not help but look at Minerva then back at Tantrica with a suprised expression. "Humens come in all kinds of colors?" Nail spoke with out thinking befor she noticed Minervas hand out to shake.

"Yes!..yes uh nice to meet you..I'm Nail, Hel'corian recruit number...uhm" Nail took Minerva's hand as she paused trying to remainber the number. Quickly Nail turned flipping her skirt up to get a better look at the tattoo on her thigh while at the same time flashing the red panties she wore underneith. " Uhm 4211..." Nail said as she shook Minervas hand quickly. "Oh yes! I almost forgot." Nail quickly leaned in planting a kiss on Minerva's cheek then turn around and kissing Trantrica too, tryigbher best to copy the strange earthly greeting.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:09 pm

"Isn't she the cutest thing?" Tantrica couldn't help but laugh at Nail's antics. She happily received the alien's greeting, glad she was taking to it. "I can't speak for Minerva, but my coloring isn't exactly natural . . . my mother was genetically altered to look like this and I inherited it from her. So I suppose it is natural for me in a way . . . "

"Oh! I was going to get Minerva a drink. Would you like something, Nail? I have a variety of sodas in different flavors . . . And I should get some plates out. Does anyone want utensils? I usually just eat it with my hands, but . . . " Shaylene's mind flew in all directions as she tried to think of everything she should do for her guests. "Please, have a seat wherever. There's really only the couch and one bean bag chair, but the floors not too bad either . . ."

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:19 am

Don't worry, Nail," the redhead said while shaking her hand. [color=Fuchsia]There is no reason to be the formal here, it a party, you can just call me Minerva. Before the agent realized what was going on, the blonde alien leaned in and kissed the young woman on her cheek. Minerva blushed a bit, surprised to find two women had kissed on the cheek in as many minutes. [color]Ummm, y-yeah. Well we do come in different hair colors, my is a natural red.[/color]

Minerva was surprised to here that Tantrica's mother had been genetically altered, but that at least explained why her hair was naturally green. The green haired host offered drinks for the two women, I would like a Coke. Minerva smiled. I don't need any utensils, I like to eat with my hands as well. Minerva sat down on the couch, It is a really nice couch you have here, Tantrica.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:00 am

"Thats intresting? its natural for you both?" Nail said to her self confused by the whole thing but taking note of Tantricas genetic alteration in her family as the alien blond curled a fanger in her own chin length hair just as she turn seeing Minerva blush afther kissing her cheek. "Your face is also red, does your turn green then!?" Nail would say to Tantrica even more puzzed, humens where intresting in deed.

"I would like...the purple kind please..and a..uhmm spoon!" Nail said with a smile as she followed her host and Minerva into the living room. Instantly Nail noticed the beanbag chair giving it a puzzled expression. "What an odd seat!?" Nail would examin it befor aproching and attempted to sit, but the poor clumsy alien agent wasnt ready for it to shift under her as she let out a suprised yelp falling back first onto Tantrica's living room floor with her legs up in the air.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:49 am

Tantrica laughed lightly. "Don't you ever blush, Nail?" she asked as she moved into the kitchenette. She retrieved a Coke for Minerva and a Grape Crush for Nail.

"I'm glad you like the couch," she said to Minerva. "It was already here when they assigned me these quarters . . . And you can call me Shaylene when we're off duty, if you want. 'Tantrica' is what the instructors at the academy started calling me when they found out about my SEC training. Apparently there's something similar on Earth . . . "

Arms loaded down with two sodas, three plates and a spoon for Nail (she'd never seen anyone try to eat pizza with a spoon before), Shaylene was on the way back when she heard the half-breed's yelp and the thump as she fell over backward.

"Are you all right?!" She hurriedly put things down on the coffee table before moving to help Nail right herself.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Sure, Shaylene, Minerva thought about it for a moment but she could not figure out where Tantrica came from in Earth culture. Clearly she need to do a bit more studying when she got back to her room. Well, I think I would prefer to call you Shaylene then. She said even as the green haired host came back with the requested items.

Among those items, was a spoon. Requested by Nail, the redheaded agent wondered if the alien was perhaps confused and really wanted a fork. Or she didn't understand what pizza really was. Either way, the Hel'corian would soon know exactly how to eat a pizza or Minerva was about to learn a new way to eat it.

Well if the blonde alien survived the bean bag, Are you okay Nail? Minerva got up to go over and help Shaylene. The be fair the bean bag while comfortable was not the easiest piece of furniture to master.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:10 am

Nail was rather suprised by the stumble back as she reached up grabbing both Minerva's and Shaylene's hand as they helped her up. The stumble came with a view if any one noticed her red panties under the dark skirt plus her brand tattoo on her upper rightthigh but it was short lived as the two agents helped the half-blood back up to her feet. "Yes..I'm fine thank you" Nail said shyly a little emberessed as she was pulled back to her feet, where she rubbed the back of her soar head having bump it on somthing, most likly the floor. "I'm sorry about that...I can be clumsy at times when I'm nervous, You said we can call you Shaylene,? thats a pretty name."

"Vile bean chair..." Nail muttered to her self as she moved away from the evil furniture, thinking to her self she would figure it out later and master it. "I think I'll take my seat els where then..." Nail said with a smile. Instead deciding the sofa was better place to sit, taking her seat by where Minerva was as she noticed the items on the coffe table grabbing her spoon, plate and grabe soda sitting all three neatly in her lap. Nail would contiue to examine the can of soda, shes never seen somthing like it be for either. Come to think of it Nail never accully had soda her self befor. This was all new to her.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Shaylene couldn't help but admire the view while lasted. It was the second flash of Nail's red panties she'd gotten this evening and it wasn't unappreciated. She wondered briefly about the strange tattoo the half-breed had. From earlier, she gathered it had to do with her service number. Was it a slave brand? Shaylene wasn't sure how to brooch such a subject, so she set the question aside for the time being.

"No need to be sorry . . . and you don't have to be nervous either," she said with a smile. The compliment of her name took her aback a bit. She'd never really thought about it before. "Thank you, Nail, your name is . . . nice . . . too." She couldn't bring herself to actually say it was 'pretty' but it was certainly interesting!

Seeing Nail safely seated on the couch, Shaylene returned to the kitchenette to grab herself a soda - in this case, a ginger ale. "Would either of you like a glass?" she asked, then grabbed three anyway. "I've got some ice too." She returned to the living area with another armload of things, setting a small cooler with ice-cubes the three glasses and a stack of paper napkins on the coffee table.

The green-haired hostess decided to take the bean bag herself. Though she actually wanted to join the other girls on the couch, she felt a bit of distance might be best to begin with. Dinner before desert, after all! She passed a plate to Minerva before taking the third for herself. "Go ahead and dig in, everything's ready," she said as she passed out the glasses.

Retrieving a few ice cubes from the cooler, Shaylene gently cracked the seal on her pop-can, waiting a moment for the pressure to equalize before she opened it all the way and began to decant it into her glass. She sipped the fizzy spiced drink as she watched the other girls for a moment, waiting for them to take what they wanted before she served herself.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:50 am

Minerva blushed a bit when got a glimpse of the red panties. However, it something else that got the redhead agent attention, on the alien's upper right thigh was some sort of tattoo, it looked pretty unique. Minerva wondered for a moment what the tattoo meant but decided to ask the blonde alien what it was later when they were more familiar with each other. For now though she and Shaylene both were helping the poor Nail back on her feet. The young alien immediately rubbed the back of her head with a hand, showing that she had hit the floor pretty hard. That's okay, I am sure we are all a bit nervous. But its a party and we should relax.

Minerva smiled as Nail took a seat on the couch, at least now she could enjoy the party and food in peace away from the bean bag chair. As the redhead sat down next to her, Shaylene handing Minerva a plate and her soda, Thank you, Shaylene. Minerva opened her coke can and let it fizz for a moment before she drank some of it. It had been a while since she had her last soda and was more than satisfied with the taste. She then grabbed a couple of pieces of the pizza. The pizza smells pretty good, I don't think I had any since I joined the ADD!

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next