View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Serum (for Minerva) 

Post Serum (for Minerva)
Her stylus tapped on the clip board as she made the final preparations. She was in the ISO room attached to the lab itself where she could monitor the results of the drug in safety from the adjoining lab looking out into the room through the Plexiglas glass window. The door would be lock and the only think in the room would be the agent strapped down to the chair.

Going over final prep she insured their was enough of the drug and a few dosages of the aphrodisiac extracted from the Xagi corpse that Hope brought back on her latest assignment. It was simple really, strap the agent down and try out the Hope serum before hand, then add the aphrodisiac and see the results if any. Hopefully there would be none but after a short while she would start the experiment over again, this time using the aphrodisiac first then using the serum to see if she could use the later as an antidote.

She had not know if any of this would work though. That was the role of the research and development project but she hoped that it would be of at least limited success in the field. She could test any of this out on Hope seeing that she was already immune and thus had to request another volunteer from one of their field agents. Someone that had experience with fighting off aphrodisiacs in the event that things went bad.

The centrifuge stopped spinning and Luna got the last of the Hope serum out and set aside. After initial work here, provided that there was some success other researchers could follow up with how much of a dose to use.

This was going to be her last assignment as a researcher before she got pulled into field assignments. Her bosses wanted her to remain in this role but she couldn't, not with the leads about Vanessa that were now cropping up.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:12 am

Post Re: Serum (for Minerva)
Minerva began making her way down to the research and development wing of the Antares Base. The redhead was wearing her standard red dress uniform. As was typical for the independent minded agent to the she wore a pink mini-skirt that was non-regulation. The agent felt it was a good way to accent her outfit while still being part of the ADD.

The young woman was really thrilled to be selected to participate as what would seem to be the role of an guinea pig. But Minerva superior told her if the testing went well, then the agent could help develop a vaccine to protect agents in the field from the effects that some monsters could produce. Minerva would be a good test subject as she was would not given in her labido and provide good feedback during the experiment. Her ordeal on the Pandora proved that.

Still the agent knew that she did not accept, then someone else would be selected for the experiment. And Minerva was too much of a team player to allow that happen, so at High Command request the agent reluctantly went to the R&D Facility. And who knew, may be the research team had come up with something that would be a game changer in the ADD endless battles against the Monsters.

The agent made one last check of her hair making sure it looked good before entering her destination at Test Lab Beta. As she walked in she could not help but notice the petite brunette that near a centrifuge.

Hello, I am Lieutenant Minerva Rocha. You had requested to help test something that you had developed?

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:06 am

“Lieutenant Rocha. I am Sergeant Luna Umbarge.” She had not met the officer but who hadn't heard of her. The petite girl saluted but could not help but smile her stylus clacking at the clipboard as she waited for the centrifuge to stop spinning.

She had heard that the lieutenant was an attractive woman and she had looked forward to meeting her when her superiors told her that it would be the lieutenant that she would be working with.

“Hopeful we get enough results to but the last of my work to use. Fail or not this will be my last assignment in the R&D department for some time as I will be transferring to the field.” She was being demoted in rank and while she was technically an officer now she was being busted down to sergeant do to her inexperience in most fields. She had never tackled field work before but could not ignore all the information that was coming out.

She handed over the clipboard to the officer and the syllabus. “Just some basic info that will let us compare results a bit better.”

She waited putting the Hope Serum into a tray as Minerva jotted down the basics on her form. Height, weight, age … pretty basic stuff. Allergies if any, relevant medications and so on. Once all that was filled out Luna made a quick look over the relevant information to make sure everything was in order and happily smiled, adjusted the papers of the clipboard so that the form was now at the bottom.

She next lead the agent to the neighboring room and was staring until she caught herself. Hero worship and all but she didn't want to gush over the officer or sound like some sort of fan girl either so she pulled her mind to the present.

“Have a seat lieutenant. The restraints are so you don't hurt yourself if there is a problem. Just a brief synapus of what I am trying to do. We have an agent here, Lieutenant Hope Delpis who is immune to aphrodisiacs and pheramones. I have work with her for a number of years now and have identified the protein markers that I think breaks down these foreign agents. With any luck will will have what I'm calling the Hope Serum which takes elements of her blood and can break down these foreign substances. The hope is to one day comprise a serum that can make agents immune to such attacks though it looks like it may be some time before we get that end result.

“Now if there are no questions shall we begin?”

Last edited by Luna on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:19 am

Minerva saw the petite sergeant salute her at once. The agent immediately came to attention and returned the salute. If was the least she could do for the smiling sergeant to return the salute and the smile.

The redhead took a moment to look over the petite woman in front of her as she beg an to explain what they were doing here today.

Ah, so you are going into the field. It is not easily to transition from one position to another, but you may find it more exciting. Not everyone was cut out to be a field agent, but you often cannot tell that until they are in the field. In some cases it was way too late to find out, for others it was being in the field a validation the join the Directorate in the first place. It would remain to be seen if how the sergeant would fair.

The brunette handed over a clipboard for Minerva to fill out. The agent looked over it as she pulled out a pen to fill it out. Most of the information was pretty basic. Her height, her age, that sort of thing. The redhead hesitated for a moment before writing down her weight, since dosage can be affected by weight she decided to answer that question. Fortunately the agent was not allergic to anything and not currently on any medication.

As Minerva handed back the clipboard, she found the petite Luna staring at her, the sergeant seemed to catch herself and she quickly lead the agent into the nearby room to begin the experiment on the agent.

Minerva was told to take a seat in the chair in the center in room. The redhead was little taken back there were restraints, but Luna assured there is was for for her own protection. The test would be to see if the Hope Serum would be able to protect agents from aphrodisiacs and pheromones. I guess I am ready as I'll ever be.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:05 am

Saluting was something she was going to have to get use to since her demotion in rank. She supposed that it was suppose to dissuade her from going into the field but for her rank hardly mattered to her in light of the information that she had acquired She could have been busted down to a private for all she cared if Vanessa could go free it would be worth it. There was something enchanting about that smile.

Luna was distracted by it for a moment as she shifted from her role as researcher to field agent.

“I am aware though the powers that be realize that I lack most of the skills combat wise any way. I suppose they are adequate for the task at hand and I am working on them. I am still an officer at least until I take on my first assignment and get busted all the way down to sergeant but it shall be worth it. Nothing will stop me from acquiring the information that has come to light after so long.

“I will find Vanessa now that I know she's still alive.” She sighed then smiled again. “I think the powers that be know I'm rather ill suited for the task and I can only hope to have a margin of the skills of the legendary Lieutenant Rocha but that won't stop me from trying.

“I still have yet to speak with Agent Nail, she has encountered the man that last had her and any fresh information would be appreciated though even now her information would be somewhat dated … it would be more recent then mine, however. Ironically it was Ven that that pushed me into becoming a researcher, it was the best way I could help but at the time I had nothing to go on and believed her to be dead.”

She took a quick look at the forms once Minerva handed them back. She was unsure how she would handle field work and was already using the rank of sergeant to get use to it rather than captain. She figured for her first few assignments would be with other agents until she got use to it. Her tech skills were fairly good though so she wasn't totally useless though her stealth skill needed a lot of work.

She did some calculations and jotted down the results as she determined how much of a dose to use. She then waited for the agent to get seated.

“What's it like in the field? What would you say are the biggest challenges?”

Once the agent was comfortable she strapped her down. Injecting her with a measure of the Hope Serum she gave it some time to work throughout her system.

“How are you feeling, Lieutenant?” She jotted down the results and assuming everything was fine it was time to inject her with the Xagi aphrodisiac that she had extracted. It was a contact slime that she distilled in quantities to lessen the potency of the aphrodisiac so that she could see results as she dialed up the strength of the aphrodisiac first trying it with the serum first then afterward she would try it in reverse with an injection of aphrodisiacs of the greatest potency first and the Hope Serum. She would scale down the aphrodisiac to see how the serum would work if it didn't adequately protect against the bigger dose. She waited to see if they were ready to begin.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Minerva could not help but admire that the spunk of the researcher. As long as she could maintain that level of determination she would probably do well as a field agent. Determination was the biggest factor, experience would simply develop as she began taking on missions out in the field. The hard part would be dealing with the alien slavers should they catch the sergeant.

Well you seem to be determined in that being a field agent, so no one could going to get in your way for very long. The fact that the researcher was willing to take a demotion from an officer to sergeant was proof that somebody tried and failed to stop her. It was further proof at how far the petite woman was willing to go to become a field agent.

It was then that the researcher hinted at the reason that she was so determined, she was trying to rescue someone. I completely understand. I am fighting to ensure I can one day rescue my sister. She is on Shokushu, which is off limits to me. But if anyone takes her off that planet, I will rescue her!!

The researcher even had information from one of the Directorate's alien allies, Agent Nail. I will do what ever I can to help you in finding Vanessa. Any information I find out about her, I will pass to you. If the agent could find even one person lost love one or friend, then it would be well worth it. The pain of being separated from her own sister spoke volumes of that.

The researcher took a look at forms that redhead had filled out. Almost instantly the woman when back to her research training as it appeared to be doing calculations in her head. That is were Minerva saw where some one like Luna would be really useful in the field. She would know a fair amount about science and technology that the redhead would only be able to take educated guesses at.

The researcher was the taking a moment to confirm that the dosage in the needle, as the redhead tried to get comfortable in the seat.

The biggest challenge, is that the monsters and the aliens in the galaxy are usually faster and stronger than you. Often they also have better access to tech, so you have to constantly think on the fly on how to defeat them.

Minerva soon felt the straps being wrapped around her limbs and waist to ensure that she was secure in the chair. It was then that she felt the pinch of a needle as the Hope Serum was injected into her blood stream.

Luna asked how she felt. A little dizzy and a bit warm but other than that I feel fine. The agent was not sure how much of that was her body reacting to the Serum and how much was just her mind messing with her. It fading a bit so I think I would be able to operate in a normal situation. The agent took a moment to calm herself as the researcher then pulled out a second needle. This one was the aphrodisiac. The agent closed her eyes as she felt the pinch of another needle as the aphrodisiac was injected into her. The agent waited a moment as she slowly opened her eyes, but she could not feel the affects of the aphrodisiac. I not feeling anything from the second injection yet.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Indeed that would be the hardest part for any agent to deal with. The cruelty of slavers, in particular since her leads started with a half Hel'corian merc and they weren't even tempered to begin with. He was now a slaver, had served some time in prison and was released again from what Luna had heard but the calculations she made the rewards outweighed the risks that she would put her virgin body on the line for.

Determination was strong in her, and if this serum actually worked, if she had it as a safety net to fall back on too then she would be strong of mind at least even if her martial skills still needed a great degree or work.

Luna smiled. Yes, indeed she was determined. Sure enough the powers that be considered that she was a better researcher than she ever would be in the field and thought a demotion would sway her from leaving the R&D department. Nope. Vanessa would do the same for her if their positions were reversed after all.

So what she lacked in physical strength she would make up in mental strength she hoped. It really meant a lot to her that Minerva thought well of her new role. She didn't want to gush over the lieutenant, it was hard not being a researcher and looking to the stories of the field agents and how they over came this threat and that.

“Perhaps then when it is time to rescue your sister I'll be a competent enough agent to assist you in that endeavor.” She smiled though there was a hint of a blush on her cheeks as she suddenly averted her gaze down to the clipboard again and flipped a few pages over as if looking for something though she was hoping that looking busy would let her dodge the bullet so to speak. For all of her intelligence it was stupid to think that such a simple ploy would work.

She looked up from the clipboard unable to help it, nor remembering why she was looking at the clipboard in the first place. “I'd appreciate the assistance very much if you would pass along your findings. I am uncertain that I will find anything of monumental importance to start with but I cannot ignore the rumors that I have heard coming out of the field. What sort of friend would I be if I did nothing … well research is important and all but sometimes it feels to slow … I can spend years perfecting and refining one thing for instance and often it's more like a weapon or defense against only one of the many of the enemies of the ADD.”

Luna made the calculations in her head then nods. “All my life I've always been over matched well save for the areas of the mind. I always knew the other kids were going to be bigger or stronger so there was no use competing with them there, just accept that fact and move on to those areas that I could be better than them at so being outmatched physically isn't anything new. I'm pretty good at figure out the tec that you guys bring back from the field so working out their toys should be easy enough, the hard part is just getting them I guess.” Luna considers her options, she knew it was going to be a hard road for her to travel.

She jotted down those symptoms. And then waited a few moments. “Good. I would hate for the serum to be ineffective to be deployed in the field.” She waited enough time for the aphrodisiac to run it's course and smiled. “So far so good! Upping the dosage.”

Luna added to it then waited to see if the third dose, half of what the Xagi used, would be effective still. There was still another two elements after this so it wasn't time to celibate just yet.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:08 am

Seeing the smile from the researcher, made Minerva feel a bit more relaxed as the experiment continued. The redhead last experience with a researcher had been....less than encouraging. But the friendly smile from Luna made her a bit more at ease. The mention about helping Minerva rescue her sister, Thank you, I would appreciate any help you can provide in rescuing my sister.

Luna seemed to be checking over her own notes on the clip board while explaining why she needed to go into the field. I will help you find Vanessa, and she sounds like she is a wonderful person. She must be, if you are so willing to risk everything to rescue her. You will have to make sure that you take your training very seriously and ensure you learn everything you can. That will give you the best chance of success. The monsters and aliens out there do not play fair and you will have be at the top of your game if you want to stay one step ahead of them.

You already have abilities that other agents do not have, even if they are not obvious. Your knowledge of science and technology, means that you can probably overcome any technological edge the opponent has in the field. This is huge as you will be able to anticipate what a slaver might bring to the fight. You should use that as your strength and if you are partnered with any agent in the field you can complement each other skills. Minerva smiled a bit as she said that, though the redhead never really truly trusted the Directorate High Command; she trusted the brave women who faced the same danger in the field.

It was then that researcher took notes and prepared the next doze. Minerva leaned her head back as she tried not to think about it too much. After a few moments she felt another pinch as she was injected with yet another doze of the aphrodisac. Minerva could feel her body warm up around her arm and then through her body, Ah...it feels like I'm running a fever. Her body began to tingle for a moment, before it began to fade away. Uhh...that feels better. I guess the serum is still working. I feeling better the further we go into this experiment.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:37 am

“Further motivation to get stronger,” Luna smiled. She wasn't kidding herself, she would need far more work to get the basics down enough to be on the same playing field as Minerva. Just to be a somewhat reliable agent at that stage was about the best she could hope for at that stage depending on how long she had to get it together.

She realized that the agent was a far better shot than she and maybe she could get some pointers there too. She could only hope to get some pointers to increase her combat skills. There was a lot to look forward to, however. A lot to work at.

She offered up a cheerful smile as she noted some of the possible side effects of the serum, which seemed to be shadowed by the benefits that the drug was showing thus far. “I'll do my best when it comes time in rescuing her.”

Shokushu. Slavers. She would have to familiarize herself with some of the files the ADD had on hand governing some potent slavers before such a time.

“I will have to do my best and thank you for the assistance. With the legendary Lieutenant Rocha on it as well it's as good as done.” She beamed as she thought. “Vanessa was a bit annoying when I met her. All I wanted to do was study but she had a knack for growing on me. She really is a pleasant girl, well young woman now. I grew up with her and my mother use to baby sit for her when she was younger, that's what allowed her to get fairly close.”

Luna did consider Minerva's words and smiled with pride. She was so focused on her deficits that she failed to look at her strengths. “You're right. It may be a serious edge there. I'm pretty good at the tech stuff and can compensate easily enough with it. Hope is part of a group of three Sweepers that they send into areas and I think one of the girls on that team doesn't have too much combat experience. She's their medic and has some technical knowledge. I don't know Mia all that well though. I understand she's some sort of field medic. Perhaps I'll be paired up at least on a temporary bases with other agents or even permanently as with Hope it looks but all that is in the hands of high command I suppose.”

Luna was eagerly surprised. She hurriedly jotted down a few notes regarding the symptoms but they faded quick enough it appeared. So the serum was holding out against half a dose of the aphrodisiac. If it continued to hold then they would have a counter measure to such attacks, at least temporarily. She checked her watch to see how much time had elapsed since the injection of the serum.

“So far so good. That's half a dose of aphrodisiac so the serum has promise. Now going to two thirds strength. Fingers crossed.” She had high hopes for the serum but this one would give her greater understanding. If this held too, even if the last wasn't successful they would be close to working out the right dosage after all. All if the serum held against all four well that her it would work ahead of exposure and it would be checking out it's use as an antidote too. She felt a little giddy which caused her to hesitate nervously before moving one to administering the third dose. 2/3 rds strength … eagerly she watched on.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:50 pm

That's the spirit. Minerva could see that if Luna got enough mentoring she would make a find addition to ADD agents. It would be up to people such as herself, Nail, and Callista to ensure that the would have the skills to be a good agent.

Still she would need alot of training and mentoring. Not just in hand to hand skills and shooting skills but to learn about the art of investigation and how to move through the slimy of underworlds. Fortunately, Minerva and the others were here to help.

I am sure that you will do your best. There is no doubt about it.

Oh, so you two were close friends. I can see why you are going to such lengths to rescue her. The woman nodded her head. I am sure you will once received the proper mentoring. In fact, I think you have the makings of a great agent.

It was then that the Luna mentioned some of the other agents. I don't think I have ever had the opportunity to meet Mia or Hope. Maybe one day I can meet them. You should go out and interact with as many agents as possible. They will tell you many thing that went well in the field and what did not work so well. Those are lessons that you learn before you out field, you won't have to deal with on the fly.

It was then that Luna checked her watch and jotted down some notes on her notepad. It was then that the agent remembered that they were still perform an experiment. So far everything was still working as planned with the serum cancelling out the aphrodisiac that was constantly being injected in her body. It appeared the ADD finally had something that would level the playing field against the aliens.

Two-t-thirds strength. This time she could feel the aphrodisiac flowing through from the point of injection. She could feel its warmth in her veins as it flowed through her body, For a moment or two, the redhead was caught up in panting as she struggled to resist its effect. Then almost as suddenly as it had started it began to fade away. Slowly the young woman's breathing returned to normal. Ahhh, i-its still working. It just took a bit longer for it the serum to over come over the aphrodisiac. She struggled to give a thumbs up even while her hand was still bound to the chair.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:37 am

Luna was high spirited and motivated to do her part. She could only get better with the stuff she needed to master such as all that hand-to-hand stuff provided she survived she would learn even if it were from simple mistakes at first.

She could also be taught those things that she did not truly understand or needed improvement on. She seemed to be cheery enough too, perhaps a state that could be manipulated further by a monster for whatever aims to brake her down or perhaps that aspect of her wouldn't die so easily or might transform in the field.

Investigation she was somewhat good with. It was putting pieces of a puzzle together which she so often had to do with science problems to get results that was somewhat familiar to her though her interviewing skills suck and you could forget about those stealth skill while moving through the ranks of the underworld. She could only get better there after all.

Luna smiled at the compliment, her cheeks a little rosy. Though she stopped from gushing overly much over her idol. She could not help but feel a measure of pride swell up within her as that was mentioned. She just knew that she would be motivated to do even more now that Minerva believed in her Luna had no desire to make a liar out of the lieutenant.

“Thank you. I shall do my best. Vaness and I grew up together. When our settlement was attacked by slavers I was fortunate enough to be one of the few children to be hidden away, Vanessa sadly was not.

“The event was somewhat scarring. As soon as I could I got an internship in the R&D department when of working age and eventually became a full fledged agent though I never did any field work, at least not until now. Now that there are leads coming up after all this time I just have to look into them as much as it could be nothing. Until now I only had generic information, figured that she was sold and sort of fell off the radar, at least until now.

“I've heard about Mia though I haven't interacted with too many field agents thus far save for Hope. It was sort of necessary in developing this serum to work with her fully on this. But you're absolutely right. The more I learn now the easier it will be in the field when they do occur.”

Luna notes the brief bout of a struggle with the aphrodisiac though it is brief. She smiles as she frantically jots down a few notes, definitely pleased with the effects of the serum. So if used before exposure it could work even if it did not hold up against a full dose it could be an effective counter measure … future researchers had something to work with after all and they could see how effective the serum would be as an antidote in the field. This looked promising though, regardless of the outcome.

She smiles again at the thumbs up, waits a few moments so that the serum has a chance to work then glances at her watch again and notes how long it's been since the serum's injection. Plenty of time left she theorized.

She took up another syringe and glanced at the agent. “Here goes. Full strength. Hopefully this works, then we can see about it as an effective antidote once exposed to an aphrodisiac.” She injected the agent with the full dose then nervously bit on her lower lip as she awaits feedback.

Minerva would be light headed for that one already under the effects of such potent drugs so she reconsidered maybe using a half dose of aphrodisiac at first and note the effects and a full dose. She might not get much feedback with the full dose until after the fact though she considered.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 am

I see. You were fortunately to escape. Usually slavers are pretty through when they attack a settlement, they like to make sure that they every woman in the settlement and to leave no witnesses.

Luna told her that it was the even that drove the young woman into the ADD, starting with an internship in the R&D department. It was only that that she had leads about her lost friend, that she had pushed into the becoming a field agent. Minerva could not blame her, there was no reason to make that leap until she had some solid leads.

Well you will definitely meet more of them. Many are like me and will to teach all that we have learned. Some of us a little harder to work with, but never give up on any of us, we won't let you down.

Minerva watched as the sergeant wrote down some notes on her clipboard. The redhead could not see what Luna was writting down as she was still tied down to the chair. It was then that brunette begin preparing the next syringe and checking her watch. She also checked her note, and the clock to see how much time had pass. The agent took a moment steel herself as she awaited for the next part of the experiment.

As the the full strength aphrodisiac, Minerva instantly felt light headed. Minerva head rolled for a moment as she was for a moment seemed to loose control of her body for a moment. Then she could feel a wave of heat flow over her body. Almost instantly her shirt felt tight across her chest as the aphrodisiac threatened overwhelm her. The redhead panted and gasped as she tried to focus. Then slowly but surely the effects began to fade away. The redhead's breathing slowly returned to normal as she soon felt the serum take control again. Eventually the agent was able to respond. Ah....I-its still working...

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 am

“They only seemed to be interested in the children and only the young girls but left the other women. It was as if they were searching for something specific. I don't know what it was but fortunately dad made the secret hiding place and I escaped. Some other girls were lucky too.” Luna shakes her head as those horrible memories try to take route on her surface thoughts. She dispelled those images though as best as she could. “I can't say why they didn't slaughter anyone, the only ones that were killed were those offering up resistance. They came, collected the kids then left just like that. This talk about Vanessa has been the first time I've heard anything of anyone's fate and I don't think she's with the initial pirates either. I could be wrong but it does not seem to fit Ven's M.O. He uses machines, the pirates where organic, smaller elf like beings with swords and plasma weapons I hear.”

She nods at the revelation of the other agents. “I'm only going to get better by working with people and training with them though I suspect I might be assigned special missions as part of a team to assist girls in the tech department where I excel and they can handle the combat stuff until I get good enough to hold my own.” She glances at her clip board and taps the tip of her pen to it, checks her watch then scribbles down an observation. Minerva seems coherent enough with the serum and aphrodisiac, something else she was secretly testing as they proceeded on.

Luna frowns as it looks as if the aphrodisiac has won out. Well, the research was heading in the right direction. But then the agent responds. Success! Luna goes wide eyed at the reversal but smiles. “The Hope Serum works … it works!” She felt giddy as she frantically jots down something on the clip board.

“OK, we'll let that run it's course. Mow that I think of it I can merely let the serum expire and let the full dose of aphrodisiac overwhelm you. Then I can see if the serum works as an antidote, is that amendment to the procedure acceptable?” It wasn't a huge change but she wanted to check the serum against the full dose.

“I'll be in the next room, the serum should expire in ten, the aphrodisiac will last half an hour. I'll come back in say,” she looked at her watch, “twenty minutes after the aphrodisiac fully kicks in and use the serum then. If it works we'll certainly have something to use in the field for about twenty minutes a whack.”

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:43 am

I see. That is very strange that they would only be interested in young girls and the children. Still it was fortunate that your dad did build that hiding place. I am sure he saved alot of people that day. Even if the pirates didn't harm anyone who didn't resist, he kept families from being broken up. Minerva did her best to keep up Luna's spirit up as she could see that dark memories and emotions had been stirred up. So she was taken by smaller elf like beings, I'll have to see what information we have on them. If we can figure out the pirates we be able to trace who they prefer to sell their slaves too. This would enable you to focus your search allowing you to make better progress.

Yes the Serum works, although it was a bit rough for me for a while. The agent took a moment to think about it was . The full dose of that aphrodisiac was pretty intense.

The agent took a moment that to listen to the next part of the experiment, the next part would be very rough on Minerva. But she knew that she would have to endure this part of the experiment if the two the agents would be able to use it in the field. Minerva nodded her head, Sure go ahead.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:19 am

What Luna didn't realize was that she had access to information about the slavers species, information that was easy to acquire if she spoke to the right people anyway but she hadn't breached the subject just yet and so she was in the dark about it just yet. The information might lead to a dead end, then again there was no telling what questions would be brought up with the information.

Luna would be baffled initially anyway until she acquired more pieces of the puzzle that would lead her onward. For now she reflected on what the agent was saying and while the past was a darker time she considered the precautions of her father.

“We had always lived out on the fringe where all things were possible so my dad got prepared. He was one of those dooms day peppers. His likely scenario on the fringe was an invasion of some sort so when the slavers showed up he was able to put his prep to good use.”

She smiled. Her dad was a bit of a nut, a lot of people thought he was a bit crazy before they needed him though afterward he was a legend at the colony amongst those families he had been able to save, mostly neighbors who had been closet though his net work of tunnels ran beneath a few of the buildings that people would gather at in case of an emergency. After the incident though he was given public funds to expand his tunnels even further as well as in stock piling additional resources or given access provisions from the supply ships when the colony placed in larger orders a little at a time.

“Yes, it would allow me to narrow the search a bit. I don't recognize the species though I do have a bit of a description.” She was not a large girl though. “Pale skinned, elf like creatures that carried some sort of blade along with their pistols. There about my height at the tallest, and I'm guessing about my weight, none were fat I heard but some where leaner than others.”

She thinks a bit about it though. “So far I've found nothing in database searches for them, it's sort of like looking for a song in a foreign language. You don't know the title or artist but can recognize it if you hear it. I didn't see them but the description sort of makes them stick out. Eventually, I'll find them though, I have no doubts. How many 'honorable' slaver types could there be? Someone must know something and once I find them perhaps I can discover their motives as to acquiring slaves in the first place.”

Rough was better than what they had now and with a few tweaks the girls in the R&D department could get this to work in the field easily enough. For now though they had something to hold off aphrodisiacs and pheromones for a bit.

“I'm sure we can tweak it a little as necessary to get a better performance out of it within a few short months though for the mean time it seems to be doing what it's suppose to with some adjustments. Of course it could be a one time thing until your body gets use to the serum. I will have to run more tests in the future to determine if this is the case or not. As it is, the serum might only need to adjust to the person it's protecting and you just have to get use to it the first time though subsequent uses are much more easier to deal with. That is the best case scenario. At worse we play around with the ratio of the serum … whoops, there I go again, the girls can play around with it some to get the proper ratio down. This is my last assignment before I go into the field of course.”

She injects here then leaves letting the serum run it's course then the aphrodisiac to set in. It is a potent aphrodisiac but strapped down as she was the agent could not harm herself. In her line of work she dealt with worse but not many. When her lusts build up Luna returns not really expecting much conversation out of the agent this time she prepares the serum as quick as possible, pressing on the plunger of the needle to get all the air out and a stream of liquid before she looks at the helpless agent caught up by the aphrodisiac. It seems such a waste to use this now though, the slight girl looks over her idol, seeing her like this is such a temptation but she does not betray their trust and with only that slight pause she injects Minerva again remaining hopeful as she watches the serum at work.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next