View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 For Science, You Monster (Alexandra) 

Post For Science, You Monster (Alexandra)
Strictly speaking, this was not Eve2.0's lab.

The resources of the ADD, while impressive, we're not infinite. Antares base simply did not have the space to give every doctor and techie their own lab to tool around in. Agents with matching or complimentary skill sets or fields of study were grouped together, assigned a lab, and worked in shifts. That said, so few were as versed in nanotechnology as she was, and as a result, Eve usally found herself working alone. She didn't mind it. The solitude helped her think.

However, her latest memo from the higher ups indicated that was about to change. On her four 'main' tentacles, Eve glided across the pristine lab floor back to the monitor in the rear of the room, and glanced over the message again. She had been assigned an exploratory R&D project, an attempt to create nanotech adaptive armor for field agents. And she was being assigned a research partner for the duration of the project. The first part of the message, about the project itself, was exciting; it triggered the scientist in her, the part that had been Asao Ayumi.

It was the second part that worried her.

Her assigned research partner was Alexandra Losev. The name made the part of her that had been Eve01 tense up with nerves. She knew that name, but could not place it. It would be a simple matter to pull of their agent profile, but Eve2.0 couldn't bring herself to do so. She was afraid of the answer.

So instead she busied herself with straightening the lab, making it prestine even above her normal standards. The lab itself was separated into to areas; the practical side where most of the research and theoretical work would be done, and a separate, static free, clean room where constriction and experimentation of the nano-bots would be performed. Only when her lab would pass the most stringent white-glove test did Eve2.0 feel she was ready.

"Nothing we can do now but wait," she told herself. She was dressed in her labcoat, which was buttoned up to a respectable level, minimizing her cleveage as best as someone as stacked as her coukd hope for, and a boring, tan bra underneath. The coat fell to where her hips would be where she was human. As usual for her, she wore nothing below that.

As she waited for Alexandra to show up that morning, she activated the holo screen on the far wall. Producing as stylus for her coat pocket, she began to scribble equations on the screen, the basis to the nanotech she had invented when Asao had sill been a human being on Earth. The memory of those long ago days reminded her of song she used to listen to while working on the difficult equations in her youth, a silly, poppy soug that she couldn't help but start to mumble under her breath as she worked.

"I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost
If I'm asking for help it's only because
Being with you has opened my eyes
Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise..."

Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: For Science, You Monster (Alexandra)
Antares Base was perhaps the safest place an agent could be or so most people thought. Here agents had to deal with military regulations and politics rather than giant alien monsters seeking to rape and enslave them. Most agents preferred being assigned to base as it meant being out of the war directly for the most part. Here, Alexandra was stationed.

Alexandra had been a field agent for numerous missions. Her last mission she was captured though and put through months of rape and slavery. It was unfortunately not uncommon for an agent to go through such an ordeal and even rarer for an agent to actually escape or be rescued afterwards. Not wishing to put a skilled scientist and tech at risk, Alexandra was grounded here at Antares while going through rehabilitation. Here, she was safe for the time being and could help in much needed research.

The Russian woman strode down the halls. Her white lab coat trailed behind her as did her long red hair. Underneath her coat, she wore her tight fitting suit that covered her from neck down to her feet. Her well endowed chest jiggled and swayed with each step she took. Small glasses rested gently on Alexandra's nose that she pushed up upon reaching the doors to the labs. She was apparently assigned to help work on nanotech based armor for agents. Finally, a task and mission more suited for her capabilities. After what she had been through, Alexandra had her fill of combat.

This mission was a bit different through as she would be working with an agent of the SFA branch of the ADD. Her experiences with working with alien species had not always been the best. But, the agent was not going to let fear hinder her tasks. Taking a slow deep breath, Alexandra opened the doors and stepped into the lab that would be her workplace for the time being.

Alexandra spotted Eve on the opposite side of the room. The tables and lab stations prevented her from seeing everything. Eve seemed humanoid with some elf like features. The Russian woman entered and approached the woman only to stop upon seeing the mass of tentacles that replaced the woman's lower body. Ok, she was not expecting something like that. "Umm... Excuse me? I assume you are Eve?" Alexandra spoke up finally, trying to make an ok first impression, "I am Alexandra Losev. I have been assigned to work with you in your project."

She felt better once she started talking. Still, she had not expected seeing a woman with a mass of tentacles as legs. She avoided staring though as she stepped closer and extended her hand in greeting. "I am ready to begin when you are."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Eve was well in her little world of numbers and generic Earth pop songs, and didn't hear Alexandra come in until the woman spoke. The voice tripped warning bells somewhere deep in her joint memory, but too much of her conscious mind was warped up in the equation she had on the board to give it her full attention.

"Yes, we are Eve2.0," she said distractedly without tuning around. "Just give us one moment to finish this equation, please." Another line or two of figures an calculations were scrawled onto the holo screen before, Eve straightened and nodded to herself, satisfied with her work. She turned to face hew new partner, her main tentacles undulating and sliding over the floor in a curious, but begin matter. She even started to slip her stylus back into the breast pocket of her lab coat.

Once her eyes fell on Alexandra, however, said stylus suddenly slipped though numb fingers to clatter on the floor. Alex, Eve2.0 realized. Oh no, no, no, no!

And for the span of maybe two heartbeats in her mind's eye, Eve2.0 wasn't in the lab, or on the base or even in the body she now had. No, she was light years away, on planet that was like earth but was so very not Earth. She had purple skin and legs and tentacles growing from her head. And a red head was struggling and writhing under her, locked in that terrible midway point between defiance and carnal bliss.

"Do you know why I keep coming back to you Alex?" Eve01 was saying with Eve2.0's voice. "Its because you fight. That human stereotype about red hair rings so true for you, doesn't it? You make me work for it, unlike so many of the sheep shaped like women on this island. It makes it so much more delicious when your body finally breaks and comes all over my cocks." With the word delicious, an impossibly long tongue extended from Eve01's mouth to lick Alex from her nipple to the side of her face without ever having to move her head. "Maybe if you stopped fighting me, maybe I would get bored and leave you alone. Maybe if you gave up just this once and let me have my way, I'd loose all interest. But you cant stop fighting can you? It too much of who you are. So really when you think about this," she paused so her tentacles could lift the moaning, writhing girl to the point that Eve01's lips brushed her ear, "this is really your fault isnt it?"

The two tentacle-cocks inside the girls sex began to vibrate right on her g-spot and Alex came almost at once.

In the hear and now, Eve2.0 tried to regain her composure quickly. "Ah yes? Yes! We mean, of course. We apologize, we can get a little distracted once we begin to focus on a project." She took the offered hand and shook it, firmly suppressing the shudder of excitement she felt from once again at touching skin of her past self's favorite victim. And idle twitch of her main tentacles was the only visible sign.

Does she recognize us? Eve 2.0 wondered. We look so different now. But our voice is the same... oh why did we not read her file in advance?

"Yes, well," Eve went on, awkwardly. "As you see here, this is our initial work of the math involved in nanotechnology. We have some experience in this area, obliviously, but our prior... efforts were scaled more to artificial intelligence. This is a complete different matter altogether. We am eager to have your import
Ale-- Agent Losev. As a field agent yourself you would have a better idea exactly what one needs from protective armor than we would."

As she spoke, a thin purple-pink tentacle emerged from her lower body, extend to the floor and picked up the stylus before stretching back upwards and placing the item back in Eve2.0's pocket before withdrawing out of sight. Eve didn't seem to notice this.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 pm
Profile WWW

Alexandra was unaware of what caused such a shock to Eve. The woman's voice seemed familiar. But much like many student attacks on Shokushu, the human's memory of the events were hazy at best. She had no idea that Eve was a monster that raped her so many times before. Alexandra had fought the monster much like she fought against many others. But, Eve was different. The creature just kept hunting russian woman. It was the most wonderful sight seeing the defiant woman gradually exhaust herself and break down before the monster. Tears of defeat would roll down those lovely cheeks as cock after cock plunged into her orifices. Yes, Alexandra was the most fantastic of prey, worthy of breaking over and over again. It was wonderful seeing how submissive she became when her defenses were demolished time and time again.

"Oh?" Alexandra blinked, still caught off guard by the woman's reaction and outburst, "It's fine." They shook hands and things seemed to be a normal as things could be. Seeing the tendril slither into view made the russian woman uneasy though that was more from prior experience on Shokushu and botched missions. Odd how being rescued by the ADD seems to have put her in just as much danger as being on the island if not more.

"Yes, I have had some experience with making body suits and with what we may encounter out there," she continued, "Having both mobility and durability is always an issue. Most creatures seem to have the ability to melt armor and clothing rather easily as well. My armor may not be what you are looking for but it may give us a starting point if you are interested? I warn you, this is just a prototype." Alexandra's suit used nanotech which may be a step in the right direction. But with another set of eyes, perhaps Eve can find flaws in the agent's design that can be corrected while designing these new suits for other agents to wear.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Eve2.0 nodded. "Yes, an excellent suggestion. If all else fails, we at least can identify what we should not tackle the problem if examine the existing technology first."

Eve eyes swept Alex suit briefly, trying (and failing) to ignore the shape of the woman inside. "The first step should be to do a full scan of your suit. The only issue we see is that this lab doesn't have a scanner large enough for a full body scan while you are wearing it. We have two possible solutions for this. You could disrobe then we could place the suit in the scanner as it would fit without you in it. Alternatively, we have several handheld scanner units. If we slave them together and use them in tandem by placing them in my tentacles, and then scanning multiple parts of the suit all at once, we could achieve the same fidelity of scans without you having to disrobe, though it may take a bit longer."

Satisfied with her ideas, Eve2.0 gave a brief nod to herself. "Yes we believe either option will get us the data we need. We will leave the choice to you, as it is your body and equipment we are discussing."

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:52 pm
Profile WWW

"Yes, that is a problem," Alexandra agreed, "But, it is not an issue. Most of my check ups require I remove my suit. We are all professionals here." That was the general flaw of wearing a full body suit designed for protection, it hindered medical based check ups. Of course, some doctors looked for any excuse for the voluptuous Russian woman to take off her clothes but that was the unfortunate effect of dealing with male members of the ADD.

The agent removed her lab coat and reached up to unseal her suit. There was a soft hiss as it unsealed and shut down, allowing Alexandra to open the suit at her neck and slowly peel it open. The suit required a solid interface with the user, meaning that the Russian woman wore nothing underneath to ensure full contact with the nanite sensors. The cold air kissed Alexandra's bare flesh. Her huge sensitive breasts bounced free from their confinement. The cool air caused those large nipples to harden before Eve's gaze. Yes, she had many fond memories of playing with those large fun bags.

Alexandra bent down, letting her partner see those udders hang heavily from her body as the woman slowly peeled the suit down her hips and those shapely thighs. The Russian woman was now in the nude with the suit in hand. She carried it to the scanner, laying it out so the scan should go with minimum fuss. A shiver ran through Alexandra's body. She was so used to the suit regulating her temperature that she had forgotten how cold these labs get.

"Sheesh, I forgot how frigid these labs could get," Alexandra said, reaching for her coat to at least give herself some warmth and modesty, "Are you ready to scan, Eve?"

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]