View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 The Analysis of 17.451G's social skills (For Moka) 

Post The Analysis of 17.451G's social skills (For Moka)
It was just another day for me on Antares, stuck down in the Labs in my little room sequestered from the agents I very well knew were about on a different deck than me. I was never allowed to leave though, food was brought to me, I used exercise equipment brought down to me, I had special doctors examine me. I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone but the various scientists under the A.D.D.'s direct control. I was known about specifically on a 'Need to Know' basis and only the scientists and highest of the higher ups, it was them who approved my creation after all, well at least the ones that had been in control about twenty five years ago.
I was watching earth recordings today, I didn't know too much about earth beyond what I saw from these TV shows, cartoons and movies though, and I knew most of them were fiction, made simply to entertain much like the fantasy tales I'd been told when I was young by Father (the head scientist of the team tasked with my creation and subsequent study). They didn't really teach me all that much because of that, or at least I didn't take anything they taught to heart. I was watching a cartoon today, Father had said it was from a place called japan and that I should pay attention to the differences in values and morals shown in it compared to the ones from western earth. So far, they seemed more willing to experiment at the very least.
It was then the door opened and my father came in with a smile on his face; he was always nice to me and protective of me. Wasn't sure if it was because I was his life's work or if he really thought of me as his offspring.
“Good afternoon Xui. I hope you're well today.”
I looked to him and nodded.
“Good, good. Now Xui, we have a very special study they'd like us to perform today. You know up until now you've only worked with male scientists right?”
I nodded again.
“Well, today the powers that be are sending an agent, an analyst, to come and spend the day with you to...”
I couldn't help but beam at him, and interupt him of course.
“Really?! That's awesome! I've always wanted to meet another actual Agent! What's she like? Is she cool? Is she talented? Is she in some special squad?”
He chuckled slightly.
“They didn't really tell us anything about her Xui, they wanted to analyze how you react to meeting a total stranger, mind you she doesn't know she's going to be spending the day with a living breathing person either. All she knows is your project designation, that she's analyzing social interaction with you and that you're not to be talked about with other agents until they decide to declassify you and let you roam the station like a proper agent. As far as she's aware, you're an A.I.”
I frowned a little.
“Oh... well, I guess that's alright, at least I'll have someone new to talk to for a little while.”
He nodded and gestured to the closet of my enclosure.
“Now, get dressed, though I'm sure an agent wouldn't mind seeing you in your plates and naked, but we want her as comfortable as possible so she can do her job. I'll be back later with your lunch, she'll probably be here before then.”
with that he left and I got up and gathered my clothing; it was mostly what I understood normal agents wore with a higher tolerance for heat and acidity so it didn't fall apart if I sweat in it. It was a black uniform with white accents and I thought it went well with my red scales. Under it of course I retracted my plates and wore normal underwear; I had heard there were fancier things than the plain white garments they'd supplied me, always wondered what those might actually look like on me. With me dressed I'd take my seat again and go back to watching the cartoon I had been before while I awaited the agent.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:38 am

Post Re: The Analysis of 17.451G's social skills (For Moka)
Hopefully Xui's expectations wasnt to high, because the agent coming to visit her today wasnt cool, talented, or in some kind of special squad, in all reality this specific agent was proble avarage in statistic compaired to other agents that had clear rank over her, yer she was only selected for this assiment due to her questionable background being a survivor of the ma'jiin s conquest of Tulii by the Adda hoards. A member of the former proud race of people that just in the last couple of years stepped into their own space age befor being enslaved like cattle and shipped around the galaxy like budget priced cuts of meat. This social studie was as much a experment for Xui's father as it was for the ADD's first contact devision. They wanted to see how the former noble reacts to various "alien" life forms to better understand hw other primitive life forms may react in te future.

Everything was still so new to the young astoromer, shes only been out in the galactic communitiee for little under a year now and 9 mouths of that was in slave captivity, under the stern hand of masters or misstriss that molested her countless times in countless ways and in counless locations with descusting creatures that still haunt her at night. Moka's gets chills just thinking about it. Yet shes mybe been in the ADD for a mouth now after she was rescued in a local slave auction and its been hard to ajust back in a"normal" socity, even the idea of wearing clothes agin has been hard to get back into yets shes been managing, theirs ownly been three slip ups where shes walked out of her cabin naked to go out for basic training.

Yet to day was new she was asked to meet a humen scientist near the R&D department for a special asignment as this morning she got dressed bright and early..... (#1) (Forgive the double post, but it will only allow me to right so much befor it stops me, so I will number them th #1, #2 etc.)

Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:39 am

(#2).... Yet today was new, Moka was asked to meet a humen scientist near the R&D department for a special assighment as this morning she got dressed bright and early in the basic uniform the ADD supplyed her. A basic navy blue dress uniform consisting of a dress skirt and high collar jacket and finilly a cute navy blue berret that she wore over one of her furry cute cat like ears befor she headed out, tugging down at her skirt inorder to fix it as she walked due to her cute fuzzy blue tail forcing it to ride up her gorgious legs looking more like a skimpy cocktail skirt that was far to short then a accual uniform skirt.

Honestly Moka hated these uniforms here.... there so darn unconvertable since every tailor neglects to add a slit for her tail to poke out of and she was scolded once for her own attempts to modifie her outfits for that perpose, even the panties were an issue, comminly sliding off and down her thighs becuse the waist didnt fit right. It was an embaressing issue she just had to deal with she guessed....

Sooner or later, Moka made it to her requested meeting location, where she was asked usual questions and saluted her superior officers befor taken down deep into the subcomplex of this massive space structure via elevator.

It was oddly a long trip in the elevator, it only revealed how massive the base accually is befor that scientist said some parting words to the confused and curious majiin befor leaving her alone and sent her down the rest of the way alone where she was to perform her task? What ever it maybe? They have yet to explain that Moka thinks back befor the doors to her elevator open to a well lite room, its windows made of mirrored glass as Moka hesitently stepped out of her elevator to be suprised by te suddenness those double doors closes behind her.

"U-uhm? H-hello?" Moka called out, looking around confused, curious as to the meaning of this small encloser befor a new entrance openned allwing Moka to move....(#2)

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:13 am

(#3)....to move ahead into a new room that looked like some ones living quarters as Moka took a quick glace around, noticing exercise equipment and other furnetures about the room.

"Hello?" Moka called out as she peaked around curiously, not yet seeing a living soul as she stopped amomment to fix her skirt befor looking around agin.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:20 am

I was in the next room, the room she'd entered was my general room or living room, the room I spent most of my time in and where they watched me. The glass of the one way mirror was blastproof, which made it very much me proof, the walls had all been treated to be acid resistant and behind them were layers of solid concrete so I couldn't rip my way out. Not that I'd ever tried to escape. I was pretty happy here, besides from the painful alone-ness of it all. I'd been lying in my bedroom, the room where I was allowed privacy to do... well anything I wanted to and at that time I'd been lying down on my stomach drawing something while my tail swayed and the skirt of the uniform I was supposed to be wearing was lying next to the door. I didn't like my tail being forced down when I was relaxing and Even though I'd gotten dressed awhile ago, the agent had taken awhile to show up..
When I heard the female voice from the next room though jumpped to my feet, leaving behind what I'd been doing.
“One moment!”
I called as I scooped up the skirt and slipped it on over my tail and legs before I pressed the controls that forced the door open. I was sipping my skirt as I stepped out.
“Oh? What are you now? I expected a human... I didn't know there were non-human agents... well other than me anyway.”
I started to move closer to the odd blue haired girl, my tail swaying against the floor a little, my wings folded down, my expression I'm sure was inquisitive. I scratched at my chin with one of those deep red claws on my plated hands, I didn't get too close before I started to circle the woman curiously.
“Oh, you have a tail too? And it's blue like your hair and those odd pointy ear things.”
I hadn't seen a cat or anything even vaguely resembling one before in my life at this point.
“Do a lot of non-humans work for the ADD? How many other agents do you know? Any idea how many others are on this base?”
I didn't exactly care about names or introductions right now, I was too curious, had too many questions and so few answers. I didn't even know or care if she was allowed to answer them, didn't even realize I might be scaring the woman by circling like some sort of predator... which...technically I was by design and genetics...

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:24 am

It was odd, this room felt off? Like everything was succluded, alone yet at the same time she felt watched? The young unnaturaly blue haired Ma'jiin thought as she took a slight peak around the ominous chamber with those bright golden eyes of hers. Quickly noting the sofa, table, chairs, working out equipment and that large reflective glass window that went to who knows where? Everything about this was odd so odd. Moka wondered, running her hand along the smooth concret wall as she slowly step deeper inside.

"Does some one live here?" Moka said out load as gazed around the room, her eyes wide with concern. This secario making her slightly nervous, her hair starting to stand on end as the memmory of a similure trap came to mind. Back innher slavery, when a sedistic "man of money" locked her and four other girls of various hair color in his luxurious apartment for three grulling weeks spent inside of a sexual fun house. The thought made her chill with fright as she coukdt help but tugg the collar of her blouse with a shy nervous gulpof fear, her neck and body still hurt from the spiked training collar, whips, and chains.

Moka coudnt help but nervously look around the odd feeling room as her new flustard state forced her to worry that it may only happen agin. Was it only a matter of time befor the burly creatures in black zipped up masks jumpped through the door ways agin and do awful things to her on the floor?

Moka's fearful imagination ran wild as she carfuly watched her surrounding with new causion befor the noise of a door opening behind her startled her fallowed by the femanin voice as Moka sharply jumpped, spinning around in fear to see who just creeped up on her.

"AHHH!" Moka cutly cried out in fear, franticly backing away as her hands flailed out infront of her to shield her self from who she belived to be the hostile molester she was being feed too. Yet to her suprise no harsh back hand ever conected with her cheek or tackle came to pinn..(#1)

Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:53 am

(#2)... came to pinn her to the cold hard floor as those bright golden eyes slowly opened to find a friendly new face gazing in amazment back ay her, forcing a shy confused Moka to jump back stumbling slightly in a little shock.

"Uhm...." Moka whispered shyly back, waving hi with her hand slowly, a nervous tremble in her movments infront of the friendly new face. A face she belived was humen like other the other aliens shes met here, befor Moka's eyes grew wide, quickly noticing those red scally hands, small wings and that long red tail swaying slowly behind her in a playful manner.

"I-i'm... i'm a... a majin...uhm... Ms?... Uhm?... y-yes.. a-alot of odd creatures work here too?... I'm just one of many" Moka shyly awnsered, her voice cracking nervously as she watched the odd new female move ever so closer, Moka's eyes watching her new friend closly as the way this new girl circaled her like a preditor, made Moka back away slowly to keep her distance. Yet the scally girl seemed very intreasted in her for some reason? As she noticed the way she examined her so closly.

Moka couldnt help but blush at the compilment to her tail and ears how ever as thse cute furry ears flicked back over her head and that same tail the odd women mentioned tucked low almost between Moka's legs as she grww more nervous. "Oh!.. uhm.. yes... uh? all Majiin.. have tails... Oh and there just ears... uhm..." Moka said shyly as she catiously looked into the other womens eyes as Xui dominating presance managed to accually back Moka into a wall as she asked more and more questions to the helpess Majiin.

"U-uhm!... I-I...I-i... I dont know? A-alot? I... I dont know?"

Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:25 am

“Ma...jin?”
I repeated the word a time or two after she'd said it, it sounded familiar, probably something I'd heard in one of those shows or movies. The blue haired Majin was stammering though and almost looked to be shaking as far as I could tell. I straightened up and looked over her a little standing in front of her now and looking her up and down.
“Am I making you uncomfortable? Uhm, sorry if I am, I've just never met another female anything before, they only let the male scientists work with me. I'm just so excited is all. Hope ya understand. Anyway I'm Genetic Hybridization Project 17.451G... but More colloquially, I'm Xui Ta. Welcome to my room, uhm, they don't give me a fridge but I do have glasses... but I don't have anything to drink in here that wouldn't kill you... unless you want water, I do have water, even if it's a little acidic. I hear water on the human home world is a little bit acidic and they do fine with it.”
So I was a little bit over eager.
“Oh and feel free to get comfortable... however Majin get comfortable I mean. Take a seat on the couch, we can watch some of the things they give me to watch, or we can just talk or I can go change and work out some, whatever you want, you're the analyst after all. What are you analyzing about me anyway?”
It finally occurred to me, I'd been told she was coming, and what she did, but not exactly why they were sending an agent instead of the usual scientist. Though that thought flit away like a panicked bird when I heard the familiar shifting of metal.
“Oh, they did say they'd bring some food and stuff to help us relax and chat and what not, probably more for you than me really.”
I explained as another shifting was heard and a hole opened in the floor and a table with various plates of food on it rose up. There were some of my favorite human dishes (which basically meant steak tar-tare and a bunch of different forms of sushi) and a variety of alien dishes I'd come to enjoy for one reason or another as well as many of the foods that were likely on Moka's file as some of her comfort foods or favorite foods; why did the ADD know these things? Well I was watched 99.5% of the time the other .5% when I was cleaning, sleeping or doing other things that demanded privacy. Maybe they watched their other agents as much?

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:23 am

It was all so fast and strange as this new friendly face kind of rushed out to greet the startled Maj'iin. Forcing Moka into a tight cornor as the over baring lizard girl seemed very excited and intreasted in the poor confused Maj'iin as Moka noticed how she looked her over head to toe.

"Ehmm..." Moka whined quietly as the girl got closer, forcing Mokato blush shly. Hearing the new face test the name of her species slowly with her tounge befor she introduced her self, yet not with out rambling on about other things Moka had troubling under standing?..... Genetic Test subject 17.45IG? Was she a weapon? or somthing.

"Oh... uhm... N-no... Y-your fine..... I-i.." Moka tried to speak, yet with her host so excited she wasnt able to speak up as Xui introduced her self and rambled on somemore not letting Moka speak as the only thing Moka caught out of all that was acidic water. "Y-your water is acidic?" Moka repeated, only to be over whelmed by Xui's excitment as she blurted more and more! And befor Moka even new it a tabel full of food was raising out of the floor with a verity of food on it, somthings she recigonized others she didnt.

It was amomment as Moka's eyes remainded wide open as she stude there between the wall and Xui confused. Those bright golden eyes flicking quickly between the table of food and her excited Host speechless as Moka still stuggled to understand so much thatsalready happened here.... what was this all about? Moka asked her self as she soon took a deep breath and sighed to calm her self.

"I-its nice to meet you Xui.... I'm M-Moka...uhm.... Moka Zu'lin..." Moka said shyly putting her hand out to shake Xui's own f she accepted. "I-its a pleasure..."

"....I-i'm new here.... still and I-i dont really understand what your asking.... b-but uhmm" Moka shyly paused. "I-i'm still stuggling to grasp this whole..... thing...." Moka timidly admited as she trembled in the cornor shyly. Yet Unknowningly to the poor Maj'iin she....(#1)

Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:52 am

(#2)..... she was about to have some more difficulty with her uniform as she trembled shyly in the cornor, blocked by Xui. Feeling partly threaten or morenin this case more intimidated, forcing that cute bushy blue tail to stand on end. Raising her uniform skirt higher and higher as it rode up her hips. meanwhile Moka's thighs came closer and closer together and the panties she wore that hardly fit as it is suddenly dropped, slidding downher thighs and knees nefor coming to rst around her ankels, alwhile Moka shyly spoke to her host, not yet noticing the wardrobe malfunction.

Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:59 am

I finally figured I needed to calm myself down a little. I stretched my wings and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before nodding to Moka as she trembled in her corner.
“Sorry, really I am. It's nice to meet you Agent Moka.”
The table had been within arms reach so I reached over and grabbed a piece of what father had called salmon and offered it to the girl with a smile.
“Please try and calm down. I swear I'll behave myself.”
I lowered my gaze then, only to see her skirt was pulled up and showing off her legs and her panties around her ankle.
“Oh, if you're more comfortable naked, no one's watching right now. They promised they wouldn't. Go ahead... we look to have about the same parts. I'll even join you.”
perhaps I was being a little presumptuous in this assumption I was making so readily, in trying to make the girl comfortable that I could make things worse never occurred to me.
I could hear the scientists that requisitioned me new uniforms and clothes groaning already when I'd unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor before, quite literally cutting off the simple red panties I was wearing to expose... well... it wasn't your normal looking crotch, mine was... different. No slit to be seen, just scales, lots and lots of red scales from my hips down to about my upper thigh, they went between my legs and up between the cheeks ending at the base of my tail in a ring around the appendage forming what looked like the universe's strangest g-string.
“See, no need to be worried, right?

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:12 am

Moka excited host suprised her to say the least. Moka wasstill trembling, backed up into a cornor scared. Confused and startled by this entire experince, so distracted by the dragon girls wings fluttering to notice her own wardrobe malfuntion as Moka was handed a flate of fish too.

"Uhh... t-thank you... I-i love fish... uhmm..." Moka stammered, still a bit speechless as she mummbled her words befor suddenly the unthinkable happened as her hostesses words hit the young maj'in, yet not enough to make her realize her panties were around her ankels at the very momment, sparking this funny encounter. You could only imagin what this all liked from the outside in.

"huh?" Moka didnt realize at first but the seciond she noticed Xui start to dis-robe did Moka blush with a hot blooded red face of pure embaressment. "Uh! W-what! What are you doing! N-no! no! no! Put your clothes back on! D-dont get naked I-i'm not...Ahh! Whooaaa!" Moka shyly cried, embaressed as took step forward to stop Xui only to have those sexy legs of hers impaired by the panties tieing up her ankels. Causing Moka to trip unexpectedly forward into that tabel of delicious dinnir and deserts (mostly the deserts) while on her way to the floor, draggingthe tabel cloth off driching the poor clumsy Maj'in in cream pie, fruit punch and other tastey treats. Her uniform instantly becoming stained toppings, while anything white such as her blouse grew transparent.

"Ahh! Uhh!" Moka screamed over the sound of plates, silverware, cups, and food hitting the ground and overing her cute face and body as Moka squirmed in the mess in a panic. "Auhhh! Ohh! Oh no!I'm s-sorry!"

Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:54 am

I watched as my guest fell and did my best to try and catch her, to no avail sadly when she ended up pulling the entire table of food off onto her covering her from head to toe in sauces, desserts, and various bits of food.
“Well... hm... I should be sorry I guess, I mean you're the one that fell. Misunderstood what was going on didn't I? With your panties around your ankles like that I just sort of guessed you were making yourself comfortable.”

I explained the best I could as I knelt down and gathered my skirt and flicked a piece of food off it only to put it in the shoot that led from my chamber to wherever my dirty clothes went.
“You're going to need to shower and change now you know... don't know when they'll bring you a fresh uniform either. Might be stuck in here for awhile in that stuff. Should be able to just drop it in the shoot and they'll clean it for you... but you'll have to be... well you'll be stuck here naked if you go and do that. I mean I can give you some panties, and your bra should still be clean... cut the sides open and tie them to your hips and they should fit well enough. I have a shower too, well two showers... that room there... it's the one on the left, the right one'll probably hurt... I think they use the same acid for bugs that live under a layer of skin... burns their hiding place off... which is to say the outer most layer of skin... so uhhh yeah left shower. I'll stay out here and work on cleaning up.”

I was embarrassed, and nervous and frustrated with myself all at the same time at how this was going so far. I figured this would look pretty bad on my part in whatever observations she was supposed to be making.
“I'll be sure to be dressed by the time you come back out... feel free to call if you need something.”
I also wasn't quite letting her get a word in, I was a bit afraid of being reprimanded

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]