View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Head to Head (for Starla Uchu) 

Post Re: Head to Head (for Starla Uchu)
An uphill battle would have been an apt description of her current attempts to outlast Starla to an extent, to present her own sexual prowess in the bedroom and yet Phoebe surrendered long before any sort of impressive display had been brought to the light of day. She loved every moment of exposure, to solely rely on accepting whichever stimuli her instructor foisted upon the young blonde when it came to experiencing such ample degrees of pleasure. She had no other sense to rely on save for her own hearing which relayed just how much Phoebe cherished every moment of their lovemaking.

“Oh God, yes!” Undying symphonies of muffled sexual frustration resonated off the walls, barely able to punch through the bunched up panties that had been jammed into her mouth. “It feels incredible! So good!” She squirmed and convulsed, virtually crushing that tongue amongst clinging velvety folds for Starla to admire the results of her handiwork, for the utterly helpless pilot had been beyond sensitive under such relentless sexual onslaughts. “Yes! Yes! Fuck me with your tongue! Make me go insane!”

She neared release, almost tasting it in the heights of bliss. Starla manipulated her most sensitive portion and coaxed her closer to the edge, cracking her trainee open little by little. A tough girl facade, but in the end being left gagged, bound and blinded fired Phoebe up well beyond reason. She appeared to be putting up an act when it came to staying strong yet seemed to utterly flourish in her submissive position, practically soaking the sheets with the crystal clear liquid evidence of her own arousal.

But Starla didn’t finish her off and left her dangling on the edge. Worse than being forced to cum had to be being denied in one form or another and the talented operative had her blissed out captive under full control. “W-What’s this all about?” Silken fingers slide over the alluring curves of her petite frame, setting out to torment those sensitive breasts which felt like pillows to the agent save for their hardened peaks, each nipple throbbing vigorously with every heated onrush of blood.

“Mmmph!” Double the pleasure, double the torture and yet Starla showed extensive care in her attempts not to let Phoebe climax, slowly but surely breaking her addled mind down into mush. “I’m burning up .. I .. I feel so damn hot .. I can’t take this.. any longer.” She squealed and whimpered within her bonds, moans of pleasure with no sign of discomfort for Starla was entirely right in her assumptions. Phoebe enjoyed it and there was no doubt about that. She loved being the toy, the plaything, and some might trust that not even in the presence of monsters her resistance would be all too great with regards to her own sensitivity.

“Make me cum, oh please make me cum!” She moaned out, the words unclear and stifled by her own gagged mouth. “Starla .. Give it to me. Give me everything you’ve got, Starla, I beg you! Mnngh!” Her eyes rolled back into her skull. Starla threatened to overwhelm her once more solely to withdraw, causing an incredibly wanton Phoebe to be torn straight back to reality at once. “So good! So good!”

Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Starla chuckles as she continued her work on Phoebe. Humming a tune while lightly tweaking her nipples...stroking her sensitive breasts. While her lips suckled on the neck of Phoebe. "Hmm your all mine...you orgasm when I allow you too.." Starla cooed out. "If you want me to finish you...beg for it...of course I can't understand a word your saying too.." Starla smirked as Phoebe's want to hide her embarrassing pleasure screams was haunting her now.

Starla kissed and suckled on Phoebe's neck before moving back down and licked the slit and clit...teasing it slowly and nibbles on the areas too. While her hands brought more squeezing...but like before any nearing of climax and Starla stopped...denying Phoebe that blessed release after possibly 10 more times of this...Starla smirked at her prey who was burning up with want no doubt.

Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:30 am

“Oh God, please .. Someone make it stop! I beg of you, make it stop!” Phoebe trembled, moaned and squealed while Starla erotically tormented her nubile form, huffing in sexual frustration once delicate caresses washed over her breasts and nipples, yearning for more. “Fuck my naughty pussy, Starla! Please take me until I cum! Anything, I’ll do anything!” She could not respond to anything her skilled superior, let alone beg with her mouth stuffed and cuffed hands which practically made any greater display of prestidigitation impossible, but hot damn, did Phoebe want to beg and plead!

Forced orgasms oftentimes found their usage in her uncertain past, but to have someone actually delay each blessed height, stalling one after another, such torture had been entirely new to the eager blonde. There was an incredible sensation of need, invoked through stimulation that almost hurt due to how intense it had become, but in a good way. Every time Starla decided not to send Phoebe over the edge, her imminent climax had been chopped off at the root and yet with each delay the potency of her orgasm grew to new heights, pent up pleasures stacking up to consume her in the near future. Soon it’d be the most powerful one Phoebe ever endured in her lifetime.

She had become an entity composed solely for unmet desires and pent up arousal under these loving ministrations, forcing those lusts to escalate just to be calmed once Starla neglected her once more. It quickly became a cycle and Phoebe could do little else but offer stifled sounds of whorish approval amid her own ecstatically clenching muscles which heaved forth tender trickles of feminine juices for the trained operative to consume.

“Mmmm! Mm!” Muffled shouts escaped her from the moment the unseen woman explored the swell of her breasts, their texture a soft cushion for Starla to latch onto and toy with whereas those sensitive albeit hardened nipples pulsed with the blood being pumped therein. She was a true pleasure doll and had now fallen victim to Starla completely. She offered up her neck for Starla to lick and tingle whenever the brunette moved in to take her, welcoming her every touch.

“Uunnghh!” Despite all of that, Phoebe could no longer last without forcing her every attempt at persuasion unto her commanding officer. “T-Take me! Please make me cum!” She wanted it, needed to be touched and brought to paradise for once after suffering through the purgatory of her own hips for so long, downright humping against Starla whenever her sweet tongue dashed over the soaked petals of her flower. “Uhhnn!” Phoebe attempted to push these bunched up panties out of her mouth, too, to try and beg for release, but it was all to no avail.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:06 pm

"Hmm I think you've learned enough for now...besides we got many more lessons soon." Starla cooed before she leaned in and lightly licked Phoebe's poor cunt before finally giving her it...she thrusted her tongue against the g-spot in Phoebe's cunt. While fingers lightly pinched the nipples and tugged them hopefully this rush of pleasure would push Phoebe into the mother of all orgasms that would rock her...feeling like she was orgasming 10 times in one instance.

Starla smiles letting the squirting juices splash onto her mouth and face as she giggles softly. It was so fun to see that face as she casually stuck two fingers into Phoebe's mouth and removed her panties before leaning in and kissing the poor girl...and causing Phoebe's lips to taste her own orgasm on the lips of Starla to further humiliate her. But that was the lesson...alien slaves would do such demeaning things.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:41 pm

Any further exposure to such divine pleasantries and Phoebe would have gone insane. She could hardly think coherently once her warmth and nectar emanating cunt had been thrust back into the abyss of pleasure, manipulated by her fellow agent with restless abandon until there was little left within her bound captive to hold it all together. At long last Starla drove Phoebe over the edge and earned the fruit of her labor with downright devastating effects.

“Mmmmm!” She came hard and screamed in response to what sublime pleasures crushed the remainder of her spirit. Raging fires surged through her groin like the flash of white stealing over her blindfolded eyes, overwhelming her every sense to the fullest. She arched her back, pitifully bucking her hips forth as every fold amid her violently trembling love tunnel collapsed and relaxed in chaotic intervals, practically convulsing with every heated moan and gasp spilling freely from her lips whilst a surge of crystal clear nectar surfaced from her tingling pussy.

Starla claimed them before long. It turned her every sound of bliss into stifled exultations, but her enjoyment had been beyond clear at that moment in time. "S-So good." She calmed over the passage of time, collapsing on the sheets beneath her superior whose body blanketed her own in pleasant warmth, another aspect which served to enhance the sensation of waning energy reserves within Phoebe. Soon her breathing had taken on a calm and serene pattern, hinting at the fate which came down on the blond pilot like the curtain to a successful performance.

Phoebe blacked out in the aftermaths of an intense orgasm, virtually suffering climax upon climax back to back. She never had to endure pleasure to such great lengths and evidently lacked the endurance to last any longer. Darkness enveloped her in due time. She would not wake for some time unless woken by somebody else, left to spend a dreamless slumber that’d help her recover from their first intense session.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Starla giggles softly as she uncuffs Phoebe's arms from the position. Smiling softly at the young agent before moving the covers over them both and gently smothers Phoebe into her soft warm bosom again. Stroking her hair softly as she embraced the poor girl. Letting her enjoy the soft and warm embrace of her superior. Starla holding the naked Phoebe in her arms letting her enjoy the bigger, taller and curvier agent to cuddle Phoebe.

Starla let the agent rest until Phoebe woke up from a soft kiss on her lips as Starla playfully nibbles onto Phoebe's nose to tease her. "Wakey wakey," She teased and grins to watch the poor girls reaction to her position...naked in the arms of the beautiful Starla Uchu.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:29 am

Somehow it was doubtful that her response had been one that Starla looked forward to. "Mmm .." Phoebe woke from blessed slumber and calmly opened her eyes halfway, looking straight at the woman whose mind numbing affections erotically tortured her mind and body into oblivion, except that the blindfold blocked her view. Something struck her at the time, a mix of surreal fact and fantasy of recent events, but the longer Phoebe looked on, the more apparent the gravity of the situation truly became. She could not explain it herself, but these vivid images rushing past her inner eye, of being bound and mentally screaming for more, they all happened exactly in that way.

Pleasant warmth enveloped her, the tender breath of another woman whose words rung as clear as crystal within her ears washing over her face, but at the time Phoebe hardly held staying calm in high esteem. "Oh. My. God." Immediately the young woman’s eyes snapped wide open and her sleek form scrambled free of whomever happened to have a hold on her, utilizing both arms and legs in hopes of increasing the distance between the two. She fell over the edge of the bed with a thud before finally removing the blindfold from her eyes, blinking in evident shame and confusion at her superior as her cheeks colored a healthy crimson hue.

“You’re impossible!” It was as if her voice trembled with outrage in a mixture of anger and humiliation, both cast upon the higher ranked officer which likely would have allowed her to administer disciplinary action. She then tossed the blindfold aside and spotted her clothes from the corner of her eye, then proceeded to clutch her own single piece suit and held it close to her chest like a curtain meant to conceal her privates and exposed breasts.

“If anyone would have seen or heard us .. Are you out of your mind?” Hurting feelings wasn’t exactly her strong suit, but then again the hot blooded pilot could not be bothered to conceal her emotions after practically having been enslaved and used. They might just have played their respective roles, Phoebe might have relished hers in much the same way as Starla did, but usually her sexual escapades tended to be built over time and not kick started as they were today, especially not with women. “Alright, alright, lemme think. We can still salvage this. We should just pretend that nothing ever happened between us and then we can both go on like normal.”

Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:20 pm

"Hmm are you sure you can do that my dear?" Starla teased as she was greatly amused by poor Phoebe's little scramble as she slinked off the bed, her body swaying her hips a little to highlight her curves and get poor Phoebe staring at them. "You sure you can forget what happened?" Starla teased as she approached casually.

"Hmm I won't forget the fun we had...and I bet your body can't forget being tormented with 10 built up orgasms which rushed out at once...nobody can forget something like that,"
She teased as she moved a hand and casually caressed poor Phoebe's cheek stroking it with her thumb.

"I shall not forget the adorable submissive girl you are my dear Phoebe.."
She cooed before she hoping her antics was seducing the poor emotional girl before sneaking a kiss onto poor Phoebe's lips holding her close in a tight embrace making escape hard as they kissed.

Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:41 pm

Phoebe desperately tried to cover up and shift any blame away from herself. Starla had been the one to usurp her in that manner and once instincts kicked in every ounce of dignity went straight out the window. But there was no denying how these glazed over green eyes regard her every movement with the longing stare of a long lost lover and to experience such phenomenal delights truly could not be forgotten, especially since so few in her lifetime cared to prolong matters in order to reach more fulfilling results.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She stammered, growing all the more meek the closer Starla actually came. She, too, was in the nude, not to mention stronger and taller than her bashful student in the arts of sharpshooting and their closeness had her freeze up even further. Any reaction from the caress bestowed unto her cheek was negligible, for Phoebe actually enjoyed that pleasant tingle on her own peachy skin, listening intently to her every word.

“Adorable? Submissive? Girl? Who does she think she is?” They felt like jabs delivered unto her oh so mature temperament and were probably meant as such. Sudden surges of warmth flushed her cheeks in scarlet hues of shame, growing hotter the longer those caresses lasted whilst her eyes narrowed in evident discontent. “Don’t you dare call me adorable again, or I’m going to- Mmm!”

In an instant Starla absorbed her every ounce of rage and turned it to putty in her hands. Initially there was some minor struggle involved once Phoebe attempted to break free, but ultimately Starla would feel her muscles relax, how her contentment stricken eyes turned half lidded and a tongue knocked against those perfect lips, trying to gain entry to what laid beyond. She sought to have their tongues dance in the heights of passion, shifting one of her hands to latch onto the back of her head whereas the other held her clothes up, pulling the beautiful blonde closer.

She happened to be about to swoon from having suffered the effects of her own heated temper before cooling off far more rapidly than most could ever hope to achieve, or it might have just been the lack of oxygen for holding their bliss fuelled union for so long that Phoebe had to pull away with greater strength than before, finally freeing herself from the clutches of her fellow agent.

“I .. I’ll .. Um ..” There was a pause as the inner conflict within Phoebe had been resurrected and in turn had her reach for her panties as well, scrambling away further whilst collecting her goods which the young pilot planned on putting on once Starla allowed for some distance between the two. “We’ve got more exercise due tomorrow.”

Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Starla holds the kiss opening her lips to allow their tongues to meet and wrap around each other. Embracing the poor submissive girl. Starla held the kiss for as long as Phoebe could take before letting her go. Smiling playfully as the poor girl was no doubt embarrassed. "Hmm yes I think that's enough teasing for now.." Starla said as she calmly sat on her bed crossing one leg over the other for a sexy pose as she smirked at Phoebe. "You can get dressed and go handle things that you wish...but tomorrow morning...back at the shooting range for more training.." Starla said her tone back to serious.

"Just think of this...as a reward for doing well...and a punishment for failing...I dare say it's win-win for you...my adorable student." Starla teased a little bit. Letting Phoebe grasp the last of her clothing in the room. Starla smirked and poor Phoebe wouldn't have privacy to change...so she was forced to no doubt dress infront of her tormentor...and feel the eyes roaming and admiring her body. "You have a good day my dear...and try and remember the lessons I taught you...and not just remember my tongue on your...well you know," Starla smirked softly.

Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:00 pm

“Yeah .. Thanks.” Pleased at last to be free of her reign with but one command, Phoebe looked forward to getting the hell out of this situation. She burned with shame and actually liking the view before her, made worse solely by the fact that Starla continued to tease with her presence alone. There was no escape from such blessed eye candy anywhere and it didn’t appear as though there was much room for changing in peace either.

“You’re not going to leave, are you?” Phoebe grumbled beneath her breath for having to change right in front of her, but there didn’t appear to be any way around that since they happened to be in Starla’s chambers and not her own. Awkwardly shifting on the spot, the young blond attempted to slide her panties back on, one luscious thigh after the other once getting it past her calves was finally done. She hated to think how her appearance must have been fairly cute, flushed heavily whilst one of her hands clung to the suit concealing her upper body whereas the other somehow sought to cover up her most sacred sanctum, the one Starla explored in great detail not too long ago.

But before long Phoebe achieved her goal. She had to expose the lower curves of her breasts and smooth abdomen in order to pull that snug single piece suit back of her head, the former of which had been graced with a delicate jiggle at her passing before they, too, had been covered up at last. It wouldn’t have taken nearly as much time if her decency hadn’t mattered to the petite blond, but giving Starla the satisfaction once more wasn’t on the menu today.

“Good day, ma’am.” She managed to heave forth on the way out despite her blatant embarrassment. Soon Phoebe departed from the chamber and set out for her own chambers. She needed an extra-long shower after such physical and sexual exertion, but decided to pour some more time into training afterwards. The shooting range was always an option, but finding a partner for hand to hand combat might prove more troublesome.

She’d try nonetheless since ever defeat meant to endure in more ways than one and Phoebe wasn’t too keen on living through these moments of shame every single day. Well, at least a small part of her believed just that. She wasn’t dealing with women in that fashion whatsoever hence these circumstances were entirely new to her. Still, striking upon that submissive vein of hers when her overall attitude relayed quite the opposite was far more demeaning.

Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:09 pm

A week later.....

"Hmm your indeed getting better Agent Denning." Starla said casually as she was casually nomming on a yummy piece of pie again. Glancing at the currently hog tied Phoebe...smirking at the lovely display. "Also consider this an escape artist lesson as well." She added humming a tune while the ropes were made perfectly...if Phoebe tried to squirm or escape her captive position...the ropes would grind and rub against her breasts or ride up between her legs...teasing her sensitive regions.

"Hmm I'm surprised you passed out long enough from my sleeper hold for me to get you into this position..." Starla said casually...having beaten Phoebx again in another sparring match. The past few days had been a rollercoaster ride for poor Phoebe...so much humiliation from her teacher....the marksmanship was going well but hand to hand combat was still a problem...Starla always made sure to either restrain or knock her out....and when knock out happened she'd usually wake up bound and helpless to Starla's teasing workings again..

"Ah...Delicious.." Starla cooed as she finished off the last of the pie. "I can see why you love these desserts so much Agent Denning." Starla teased playing around with their relationship...as Starla would jump back and forth from Formal to Informal...sometimes calling Phoebe by her first name or by calling her Agent Denning. "But now...I think it's time for your punishment for failing...wouldn't you agree?" Starla asked looking at Phoebe with that look...a look that promised mind numbing pleasure to the poor agent...something she had experienced everytime during the end of their training sessions.

"Hmm I almost wonder if your ready for part 2 of my...special training?" Starla added...to let that sink in and either cause fear or arousal to flood the mind of her....prey.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:56 pm

“What the hell is going on? Oh, for crying out loud!” Crushing her pride came easy to the taller and equally more talented woman hence Phoebe found herself tied up once more, a squirming bundle of hardly suppressed emotion although the way the rope dug into her most sensitive bits had the agent cease her movements at once. It wasn’t the first time something of the sort had happened between the two, but after an entire week of this Phoebe retained the same hot blooded demeanor as she did on the first day.

“How on earth am I supposed to get out of this?” She looked at the binding while Starla teased her, gritting her teeth before casting her eyes unto the other agent. Cream pies were offered to the agents on no day other than Wednesday and yet again Starla was the one to have her fill instead of the restrained hot head.

She could have earned it through beating the superior officer in one of their exercises, but there was just no winning for the poor blonde. Skill was everything and due to the nature of their training, Phoebe could not see herself gaining any ground anytime soon. She loathed the fact Starla forbid her those precious mouthfuls of creamy paradise nonetheless and watched on with narrowed eyes, obviously holding back on any kind of profanity.

“You’re out of line again! I-I .. I will .. I’ll report you to the administration ..” It dawned on her that punishment more or less implied the eternal pleasure Phoebe had been forced to endure throughout their sessions prior to this day and that was exactly when her voice trailed off into nothingness. Asparagus hued eyes glanced at the shapely woman, widening in horror at the realization of what was to come before reflecting the anger within her once more.

“I-I’m warning you, no more of this! I’m dead serious.” It was quite obvious the short pilot never had any intention of stopping Starla from doing her duty considering there were no complaints handed to her superiors thus far. She might just be trying to avoid the embarrassment of having to tell anyone else of what occurred in the privacy of their room, but there was no denying that by the end of their meeting each and every day, Phoebe turned to putty within her hands.

Some might be thinking Phoebe tended to lose on purpose, but of course the hot headed blonde would never admit to such a lowly approach to their training, especially when it came to receiving ample carnal pleasures rather than the creamy treats the petite agent loved so damn much. No, Phoebe wanted to win, but Starla made it impossible. She was improving, but hardly enough to beat someone who mastered the arts of close quarter engagements. At least she tried telling herself that after each loss.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:30 pm

"Your just so cute...trying to hide your hidden love for this.." Starla cooed teasing poor Phoebe more and more...as she lightly pets the poor girls head. Smirking at the eyes widened in horror at what would befall poor Phoebe soon as Starla smirked as she calmly and dominantly gripped the chin of the young agent. "After all...your body cannot deny how much it loves my touch.." Starla cooed as Phoebe would feel the fingers of the older agent stroking down her still dressed form tapping the fingers down her spine...before playfully tugging on the topes on her legs and arms...causing the ropes to dig in and ride up against Phoebe's breasts and between her legs.

Starla moved in and suddenly kissed poor Phobe deeply on the lips showing her total victory over the poor agent as she squirmed in her hog tied position. "Luckily I don't think anyone is around to see us together....so I think I'll take you back to my room again.." Starla smirked before she also showed to Phoebe's embarassment...that she had already removed the agents own panties...before stuffing them into Phoebe's mouth to gag her lips...as she slung the hog tied beauty over her shoulder and began easily carrying her captive away from the training room and towards her bedroom...where Phoebe's punishment would begin soon...

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:38 pm

“Stop calling me cute, damn it! It’s far too lovey dovey and girly.” She rocked her head from side to side just to get that hand off her sunflower blonde hair, flushing even harder with rage and embarrassment although the hint of arousal from being forced into that submissive position had shown itself time and time again over recent days. Such eagerness had been undeniable in their most recent sessions and even now Phoebe maintained the act of hating it all just like the girl had done on their very first day.

“I’ll get back at you for this someday, I swear it.” Phoebe noted with boiling anger beneath her voice solely for the negative feelings to fade as Starla forced the ropes to tighten about her body once more. “Nngh! Auughh ..” She whimpered in a mixture of pleasure and blatant fulfillment, growing tense, then relaxed before her lips had been taken by the other agent.

It was stunning to be teased like that, to be controlled to such an extent and Phoebe could not help but feel thrilled at every single touch bestowed unto her being. Of course the young woman did not show it, not even when it was mentioned where they would be headed to next. She was going to argue, but found her own voice silenced by a bundle of bunched up fabric, her panties which were once more taken from her. Oh, how futile it all seemed.

“Mmmf.” Such a strong woman, lifting her up without any trouble. “Mmph! Mm!” Of course the helpless agent complained, huffing in annoyance while hopelessly fighting against those bonds, unable to break them nor get her instructor to release her from these constantly teasing ropes. It might not be too bad to be toyed with in such a manner, not when her partner happened to be someone like Starla Uchu. What the heal was she thinking?! It made no difference who tormented her in the privacy of her bedroom, it was nothing short of humiliating each and every time!

Phoebe relinquished some of the volume involved in her struggle lest any nearby agent actually heard and saw the two of them together, in particular the hog tied hot head whose fierce nature had been known to them all. Dangling over her shoulder like that, without underwear, not a single agent passing them by would have any trouble getting a nice view of her perfect round ass and the more delicate bits of her womanhood. It’d be absolutely humiliating to be caught out in the open like that. She would be the laughing stock of the entire Directorate. Yet again Starla was going to have her way with the cute blonde pilot and there was nothing the defeated woman could do to prevent it.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next