View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Head to Head (for Starla Uchu) 

Post Re: Head to Head (for Starla Uchu)
Screaming in fierce delight relayed with just how much of a bang Phoebe went out while her body arched and convulsed beneath the tremors shooting through her entirety, leaving her a blissed out albeit pleasure drunken wreck. She collapsed on the bed, her vision turning black after enduring yet another arduous session before the depths swallowed her mind whole.

Phoebe dimly remembered lying awake wide eyed while facing the wall several dreamless hours later, once more reliving the horrors which shattered her every sense of modesty and turned her into what Starla desired most. She never even moved throughout that one fateful minute, processing what had happened to her not too long ago while hoping her superior wasn’t around to rouse her from slumber. Much like playing dead, the alluring blond vixen didn’t want to alarm her captor to the fact her consciousness returned quite yet. At the very least her arms were no longer bound seeing how Starla couldn’t exactly hold them in place without watching her all day.

“Uhhh ..” It happened to be a slow and discomforting recovery due to how much Phoebe resented waking up under these circumstances, her muscles aching from their most recent workout though the girl made sure there was no one around before stirring into more of an upright posture. The covers peeled off her petite albeit voluptuous body, a hand lazily sweeping through her somewhat ruffled blonde hair while regarding the premises with caution. It appeared there was no one here at the time, but the mere thought of Starla ensured Phoebe didn’t want to stick around.

“What if Starla comes back?” Yeah, Phoebe really didn’t want to find out. Pure self-preservation urged Phoebe to get dressed in a somewhat manageable manner before heading back to her room. She slipped back into her underwear before reaching for her single piece uniform-dress combination, not even thinking about staying behind to take a shower in these walls rather than her own quarters. There was no way in hell Phoebe planned on staying here any minute longer.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:46 pm

"Hmm and where are you going? My lovely pet?" Starla's purr echoes as the agent had returned shutting her door behind her with a playful smile on her face. After making Phoebe pass out again from orgasm. She returned to her superiors and reported on Phoebe's growth. But she said some words that would get Phoebe something to be happy about. "You should be happy my dear, while my superiors still say you are required training sessions..." Starla chuckled.

"They've seen my reports on your improvements, so as of now your at the minimal requirements for field duty once again.." Starla said calmly. "But don't start jumping for joy...they still want us to do some more sessions together..." She cooed at the still getting dressed Phoebe. "If you don't attend, well they've allowed me to punish you as how I see fit?" Starla teased before showing what seemed to be a recording device and pressed play...and Phoebe's words spilled out of it...speaking about how Starla was her mistress...and how she belonged to her...along with various pleads and begs to be fucked by said Mistress.

"Hmm such naughty words coming from my little masochist.." Starla giggles softly with a playful smile on her face. "Hmm, I'm always going to enjoy having you my dear Phoebe...you cannot run from me...you don't want to run from me...do you?" Starla asked, "One half of you wants to hate me, to punch me I bet...but the other half...the half that wants to continue this...that kinky submissive pet that is your true self...that only I can bring out...it's such a cute look for you." Starla cooed.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:01 pm

“Eeep!” Starla entered and practically came to face that majestic round bubble butt Phoebe desperately attempted to overcome. She managed to jump into her panties relatively quickly, but getting the gold and blue uniform past her delightfully cushioned rump turned out to be quite troublesome under the pressure of meeting her superior face to face once more. Phoebe froze at the title being attached to her name, how the girl was her lovely pet while the short blond pilot managed to shuffle back a few inches, tugging at the one piece suit in hopes of getting it past her waist. “I-I’m nobody’s pet, not even yours.” She finally succeeded, but not without hearing Starla talk about additional training sessions in the future.

Field duty sounded like a damn blessing, but of course Starla wouldn’t have any of it without a certain few notes of her own being cast unto the young woman whose bust finally vanished beneath her uniform, the agent still trying to get it on properly. Phoebe didn’t plan on attending any more sessions, but Starla let it be known there was punishment involved whenever the pilot chose not to and what happened next had her eyes widen with terror.

“You recorded the whole damn thing?!” She never blushed quite as rapidly and strongly ever before. Phoebe heard herself say things, confess things that were so humiliating, there was not a worse fate for her to have it passed around as punishment for staying away from training although the young woman did lunge at Starla in an effort to take it from her. “Give that to me, give me the recording, damn it!” She jumped, trying to take it, but all the other blonde had to do was raise her arm, leaving it out of her reach completely. She was a whole six inches taller than her trainee, after all.

“You big, dumb meanie!” Phoebe finally said in rage, her face having taken on hues reminiscent of a tomato one would think although her dress was slipping which forced her to stop trying to get the recording device. “I don’t want your training anymore, of course I’ll run! I-I don’t even like you!” She was being teased and yet one could not help but reveal her cutest bits by making her upset in the first place. As much as Phoebe wanted to sound serious, there was just not much else to her than tough girl demeanor to hide the nymphomaniac submissive beauty beneath. “I hate you, Starla. You .. You’re the worst.”

Something caused her to rub her thighs together while Phoebe backed off in an attempt to hide in, an arm wrapping about her chest as to keep the dress up although there was no mistaking something else was going on here. Did the thought of being utterly dependent on Starla not to hand the recording to anyone turn her on? She caught a glimpse of those bumps where her nipples were, hinting at them hardening right then and there while desire caused her to hide her own clothed sex in shame. My, my, Phoebe was worse than Starla expected. “Y-You’ll get rid of that tape, you hear me? I don’t want anyone to hear it.”

Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:22 pm

Starla chuckled softly at Phoebe's reaction to her arrival as she smirked at Phoebe...so easily showing off the recording and lifting it well above Phoebe's reach was so easy it wasn't funny. Starla could only chuckle at the adorkable reactions of Phoebe. Starla giggles before turning into full blown laughing at the face. "Oh dear lord that face! Your just so adorable, it's hilarious!" Starla giggles...

"But face facts Phoebe...your stuck with me...until I deem you ready...you'll never escape me...after all," Starla said casually replaying the moment Phoebe admitted that Starla was her mistress. "I've already put together a little recording digitally...with a flick of a switch every agent will know of what you truly are." Starla smirked down at her. "You don't want that do you...everyone will be looking at you in shock, maybe amusement...perhaps a few of the more...curious types will approach you..." Starla teased.

"I wonder if you could handle that kind of attention that'll haunt you for the rest of your career...there is only one way to save yourself...surrender to my will...come for more sessions, learn more and become stronger...but when you fail...experience pleasures that only your deepest nymphomanic mind can think of," Starla casually spoke. "Of course...I wonder...would you be distraught at the news getting out...or does it arouse you?" Starla smirked. "You've got no way out sweetie...it's either submit to me...or be humiliated by everyone?" Starla asked casually...showing a little button. "What's it gonna be?" Starla asked smirking at Phoebe.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Jumping for a chance to steal the recording device amounted to nothing but Starla’s amused laughter. She was torn between trying again and letting the matter drop although her desperation was more than obvious to anyone. Phoebe had no way out of here without striking a deal or the whole agent body would know about the events that transpired in the privacy of their rooms. That damn woman wouldn’t stop calling her adorable either! It was infuriating, but there really was no place for rage any longer.

“Screaming and begging for more like that .. right after admitting Starla is my Mistress, I cannot have that being spread around, ever.” She couldn’t believe Starla recorded it, let alone the fact it was now used to blackmail her into submission. Phoebe looked on, eyes widened in both terror and fear at the threats of releasing it to her fellow agents although part of her truly happened to be aroused at the notion that Starla had nothing short of complete and utter control over her from now on. If there was anything Phoebe couldn’t allow to happen, then it was being the laughing stock of the entire headquarters where trying to look tough would get her nowhere ever again. “Such humiliation would cost me my sanity.”

She came forward again, but less furious than before considering just how outclassed Phoebe happened to be in every aspect Starla mastered in the past. “I-I really don’t want them to know I said that.” Soft spoken rather than outright enraged, the young woman blushed furiously, but at the very least figured there was nothing to be done. She may be a hot head, but fighting Starla throughout her training and losing time and time again revealed just how pointless it’d be to throw a punch at her.

Phoebe nearly panicked at the sight of the button one could only assume would kick things off straight away. She didn’t know, of course, for all intents and purposes Starla could be lying, but the petite young blonde wasn’t going to take any chances and brought her hands up, waving them from one side to the other in a “Please don’t do it!” demeanor. It revealed her hardened nipples beneath her uniform, giving away there was more to it than plain distress. She had to swallow her pride here, but at least none other than Starla would keep breaking her down any further. “Okay, okay, you got me! Alright? I’m willing to play by your rules if that’s what it takes to keep that recording between us.”

After calming down just a bit, Phoebe pressed on. “I’ll do as you ask, but please don’t press that button. I don’t want the others to know what we- I mean, what I’ve been doing after our training sessions lately. You keep that recording away from everyone else and I’ll do what I must.” She nodded once more, lowering her head in defeat. “I’ll submit to you if it means I’ll be able to save face throughout our ranks. I’m yours completely.”

Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:56 pm

"That's my girl...and also this wasn't the button to release the footage," Starla teased as she giggled placing the button device down on a table and approached Phoebe with a playful glint in her eyes. Moving a hand in casually and pinched one of Phoebe's hardened nipples. "Hmm aroused.....no doubt combined from what we did...as well as how scary it is for you...I now have full control over you." Starla cooed as she pets the head of Phoebe. "Who's a good girl." She teased treating Phoebe like a pet.

Starla smirked as she wrapped one arm around Phoebe pulling her in close...and grinned before leaning down to lock lips with her in a powerful dominant kiss...showing Phoebe her place now...while Starla moved one hand and playfully groped one of poor Phoebe's adorable buttcheeks...teasing the poor girl who was now at her mercy.

Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:00 am

Somehow falling for that one felt all the more humiliating, but either way Phoebe had no choice. “Clever girl. I’d probably just try to snatch it the next time you were distracted.” If their hot, passionate sex had been recorded digitally, be it voice or video or both, there was nothing to be done outside of obeying her to the final moment of their training sessions. Such was the laughable act of their mutual training, one big joke since beating Starla in a fight would be impossible which meant Phoebe wouldn’t ever get off easy, not unless her commander decided her capabilities were up to standard.

She attempted to back off once Starla approached, just making one or two steps as the excitement was getting the better of her. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest, knowing that Starla was in control, that her life from now on would take quite a turn although her own sexual desires couldn’t decide whether it be for the better or for worse. “W-What are you- Auughh!” A moan was torn from her lungs once her ripe cherry nipple had been pinched, growing even harder at the touch to full hardness.

Phoebe then smiled somewhat nervously, offering her best performance to the role being assigned to her. “I-I’m a good girl.” She blushed all the more deeply before being pulled close, a surprised gasp leaving her delightfully rich lips only to be silenced by the equally erotic puckers of her newfound Mistress, but before long any tense muscle in her body relaxed and turned to putty.

How much of it was actually being feigned in order to appease her? Something about her attitude toward forced enslavement felt downright genuine, but those more or less delight driven feelings were buried beneath the stubborn defiant facade the aroused blonde brought to the light of day. In truth she loved having no choice in the matter, to be completely and utterly reduced to whatever Starla wanted her to be. She cooed into their kiss in a content manner, the gesture itself followed by the playful groping of her luxurious rump relayed just how far her reign extended upon Phoebe as there was nothing done to push her away.

Some minor portion of her mind wanted this, to explore it further and the yearning deep within the darker corners spread like a wildfire at once. Was she just that much of a shameless slut? Starla must’ve struck the grand prize with her. She wanted to serve, to be humiliated to the extreme if it pleased Starla and now that the gorgeous blonde had total control without beating her in a fight first, there was nothing keeping her growing arousal at bay. She’d become the toy, the plaything, the pet, whatever Starla wanted her to be and for Phoebe, although reluctant to admit it, the future never looked brighter.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5