View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Head to Head (for Starla Uchu) 

Post Re: Head to Head (for Starla Uchu)
Starla would make poor Phoebe pay for that little jab and smirked after she tackled the girl down and easily had her pinned down. Watching the girl squirm and chuckled at the gaze on her breasts but kept the chuckles mostly silent for now. "Oh my...you wish me to let go...you see...like I said...I'm going to act like an alien slaver during this...your suppose to try and stop me...and begging is the last thing an agent would do." Starla smirked as she kept her grip on Phoebe's arms before she flipped the girl onto her belly now...gripping the poor agents arms and soon Phoebe felt the click of handcuffs on her wrists. "Oh my look at that...so easily your now restrained and helpless to stop me.." Starla teased as she sat her rump onto the butt of Phoebe before casually standing up...and rolled the handcuffed girl onto her butt again as she moved off. But not before bringing out a second pair and cuffing the ankles of Phoebe as well.

"Hmm so quick and fast...what a shame." Starla cooed as she approached...that pie...gently picking up the fork and taking a biteful and smiles at Phoebe before slowly eating it...cooing in enjoyment at the taste for further torment her student.

"Now..there was something else an Alien Slaver might do with a captured agent...what was it...molest her...I think..?" Starla tapped her chin in thought smirking at poor Phoebe in amusement to further scare or arouse the poor girl about what her superior had in mind for her...her wrists cuffed it would be hard to get back onto her feet as Starla took another bite of the pie and smiles.

"Hmm...now then...you want this right?" Starla asked casually showing the key to the cuffs infront of Phoebe.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:20 pm

"Are you serious? Ah!" Yelping in the most girlish fashion imaginable upon feeling her own restrained form rolled over, Phoebe could do little other than endure although portion of her ascertained Starla might not have taken her role too seriously, or too much at that considering what was about to happen next. "W-What are you doing? Why would you- Oh .." She frowned after perceiving of an all too familiar click once handcuffs secured her wrists, hopelessly trying to squirm free only to have Starla nestle up against these rounded peaches of that downright stunning ass which belonged to her hot tempered trainee and their backsides mashed together then and there, albeit briefly before the superior officer ascended into an upright posture once more.

It, too, had been incredibly smooth, a sensation Phoebe recalled even seconds after it had vanished for there were few times the evidently embarrassed blonde had gotten any closer to feminine contact other than those who used her for pleasure, but never allowed her to return that touch.

"I feel like a little girl .. Overwhelmed as easily as a true featherweight and Starla is just another woman. Imagine if I really did end up in someone despicable slaver's domain." She paused. "Wait, why the ankles, too?! This .. this is humiliating .." She had been trying to figure out how feasible of a lesson it might be nonetheless, but the thought happened to be fairly short lived due to the fact that another pair of cuffs snapped shut about her ankles and finally left Phoebe at the mercy of the other woman.

She watched on, beaten in what pitiful display of combat Phoebe performed today only to find that Starla had even more punishment in mind. "No, not the pie, not the damn pie, of all things, Starla! Great .. She's eating it .."

"Hmmph .." It took a fair bit not to go off on Starla at the time, not due to the fact that it happened to be her favorite, but rather that Starla did it to tease Phoebe personally more so than anything else.

Somehow Phoebe managed to scramble into a kneeling position, clenched hands clasped together amid her lap like someone's loyal pet awaiting the next command of a master while Starla enjoyed a mouthful of pie. She then pointed out what else slavers might do unto the cute short woman, conjuring an even greater blush onto those rosy cheeks. "How far will Miss Uchu go? Why .. why do I want to find out?" It was a mixture of uncercainty and curiosity at once which had the young woman hold it together for now, torn between accepting a tad more of this or flat out dashing for the door in hopes of finding a commanding officer to report such indecent training techniques.

However, there was that curious bit and it fully intended to stick around for the moment. "I'm not supposed to beg, but at the same time an agent would most definitely attempt to regain her freedom." She mulled the matter over in her mind. "Is it wise to continue from here? I don't believe that everything we've done here is just for the sake of the exercise .. No .. No matter, I need to get the key. The sooner I'm back up to fight, the sooner I can improve."

Suddenly Phoebe straightened up, jutting out her modest chest with pride whilst these dim green eyes, ripe with newfound fighting spirit, honed in on their superior. "I want that key."

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Starla cooed as she took long and over the top bitefuls of the cake. Licking her lips off any cream on them. "You see my dear...this is a position you'll have to potentially get used too...Aliens outclass us humans in various ways...having tentacles that can restrain you much faster than I did." She said calmly. "Some have special powers that can make ADD agents into horny sluts with just the right touch and with special powers." Starla warned calmly.

"You see right now...I have you at my mercy...I could give the key right now...but that's not what a slaver would do right?" Starla asked calmly with a smirk as she put the unfinished pie down but taking some cream...and lightly dabbed it onto her own nose...lovely cream on that nose as she approached poor Phoebe's form and smirked. "You want the key...then you'll have to beg for it...and let's start...by you licking this cream off my nose...if you bite me or refuse....I'll force you watch as I eat the pie and leave you here to squirm for an hour." Starla said calmly as she cupped the chin of Phoebe. "You see...when captured...you have no pride...your at the mercy of a slaver who'll make you do anything they want...they'll make you suck their cocks...be fucked for hours maybe even days on end...your body pumped with chemicals to make you into a horny slut...then they'll sell you off to the slave auctions...it could take weeks or months before the ADD rescues you...do you really think you could handle such things?" Starla asked calmly.

"I am humiliating you...because that's what happens to all of us...even me and higher up and more skilled agents...we all end up under the mercy of something stronger...they laugh in the face of your pride and squash it down under waves of lust...like so." Starla said calmly and poor Phoebe felt one of her breasts squeezed...and two fingers pinched her nipple.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:21 pm

"Again teasing me with the visuals .." Phoebe had to watch and listen while Starla consumed her precious pie, presumably trying to get a rise out of the hot blooded blonde, but was it truly all about that anymore? She doubted it. "I-I can't just do that!" She retorted. "Beg for the key? She just told me not to! She's just trying to play me again."

There was temptation, of course, to take a chance and take matters less serious for once when for months on end it was workout today, flying practice the next and so on and so forth, but what was supposed to come out of this? "I'm not a slave .. neither am I a slut. I don't want her to think I qualify as either." She did not want it to be a given that her body meant absolutely nothing to her and could be won over within moments, but Starla certainly was good looking and one could not simply deny the appeal of giving in to a stronger, higher ranking officer.

"I'm perfectly capable of handling myself. If any of them even manage to usurp my ship and try to touch me, I'll give them a run for their money! You'll see!" Alright, so in her current position that hardly sounded convincing, fair enough, but the spirited young blonde would soon find out that Starla had far more aces up her sleeves than Phoebe had counters.

"W-What do you m- Augh!" Soft albeit modestly sized breast flesh molded itself against Starla's palm and touched upon the stiffened nipple below which, while explored through the barrier of her single piece uniform, relayed just how taken Phoebe had been to the idea of having her superior in control of the situation. She was without a doubt aroused and offered up a distinct yelp of pleasure, a sharp and short lived cry, but sufficiently stricken with desire for the commanding officer to overhear just how well her trainee faired thus far.

She tensed up, then recoiled, hands rushing to cup her own clothed breasts in shame whereupon her adorably rosy cheeks flushed bright red to the extreme, chest rising and falling rapidly under the excitement. "Why .. Why would she do that to me? What if someone walked in on us? What will the other agents think?" Did it matter? Phoebe hardly felt any fear and wanted to experience something less violent, something less repulsive since her most recent intercourse occured on Shokushu itself several months back and Starla did not appear to be the type to torture her like any monster or fellow student might. "She doesn't do that to every other recruit, right? Or does she?" She was no fool and did not expect it to be anything more or less than casual sex, especially since they hardly knew each other.

"I-I .. I can't reach the cream from down here." She confessed, voice riddled with uncertainty, playing the game with a degree of caution. Standing up might solely result in a more insecure stance, further reason for Starla to keep tormenting her and as such Phoebe beckoned her instructor to take the first step. Once that was done, however, Phoebe did not hesitate for long. She swallowed hard, part of it being her own pride, before giving into the experiment at hand.

"God damn me, I feel like a scared little girl .. Man up already!" Slowly Phoebe leaned in akin to a timid deer, curious yet alarmed that at any given moment something might lash out at her. She stuck out her tongue with somewhat narrowed eyes, but there was no rage to them, solely the serenity her own mind had taken a liking to. "My heart is racing .." She felt warm inside and her every limb like jello, too heavy for her to lift much farther any longer which had the curtain of her hands on her own breasts lower themselves into her lap again. "I'm doing it." Soon her fleshy tongue set down upon Starla and with one fell swoop that cream had been collected, only for Phoebe to instantly return into her original position.

It melted on her tongue once it returned to the safe confines of her mouth, letting her taste the stuff as it washed over her taste buds before gulping down what little could be consumed. "Sweet .." Starla still held the reins, however, and for the moment Phoebe did not beg. She was supposed to start off by licking the cream off and had done just that, bashfully wondering just what happened to be next on the list of things to do.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Starla's eyes softened as she smiled as Phoebe licked the cream off her nose and gently kissed her forehead. "No one will judge...they'll make a few little jokes about it...but no one will ever judge you." Starla said softly. "Like I said almost every agent has been enslaved...turned into horny sluts and sadly that kind of change isn't something so easily changed...you'll seek comfort and the only comfort you'll find...is in the arms of another agent...someone who knows what it's like...it's the only way your going to survive out here without losing yourself." Starla said softly.

Starla giggles and calmly brought the pie closer and got a fork ful of it infront of Phoebe and smiles calmly. "You want some?" Starla asked teasingly. "Well come on and beg me to give you some pie.." Starla teased softly. "You see it's either prove yourself via training and becoming better to get pie...or beg me to give you pie if you fail.." Starla said softly.

"Your just so cute." Starla teased as she watched Phoebe's reactions to such things...and the fact Starla said almost every agent understood this kind of teasing and did it mostly to unwind between missions and not go crazy.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 pm

“I cannot shake the feeling that I’m .. I’m .. enjoying myself.” There was the surprise of a strange thrill pulsing through her veins in the same instant as tender lips touched upon her forehead in a short lived kiss, something foreign, perhaps even completely unknown to the young blonde whose life hardly revolved around interacting with anyone in such a manner after suffering through countless nightmare whilst living the life of an ordinary student. She felt ashamed, humiliated, downright furious at herself for committing herself to something as nonsensical as this, but there existed a sliver of her own mind which insisted on proceeding. It felt incredibly pleasant and far from any horrific tale some might dig up about her past on that dreaded tropical island.

She blushed even stronger, assuming a notable healthy hue all around her face. “I’m not worried about their judgement. If they laugh about me, I’ll show them that they shouldn’t have.” Who would want to interact with such judgmental fools anyway, let alone become friends with them? If there was anything Phoebe despised, then being demeaned by strangers had been somewhere on top of the list.

But there was something else involved and it clearly showed once Starla explained what had to be done. Below her the hot blooded woman pursed her lips, looking away in defiance and shame, mostly due to the fact that having herself depicted as cute by somebody else, whether for the sake of teasing or anything else, had been a fairly personal blow to her otherwise fairly shielded sense of affection.

“S-Stop embarrassing me.” She managed to blurt out, eyes flickering to the pie and back to her charming instructor and captor, wriggling somewhat pitifully within her bonds only to note that escaping any of this had been infeasible. Worse even, fully erect nipples protruded into her one piece uniform from below and could clearly be seen by the ravishing superior officer as small bumps in the otherwise seductively snug outfit. “I just .. I never really ..”

Hesitation struck the young woman multiple times that day, but there was no holding back what was to come next. “Women just never tempted me before. I’ve .. never had occasion to do what we’re doing .. right now.” Prefects and monsters alike tormented her erotically, hence actually giving in voluntarily had been a huge step for the short agent.

Half lidded eyes gazed upon the magnificent specimen before her and the kneeling woman straightened her back just a bit, trying to emphasize her curves and modest bosom to perfection. “Please give me some pie, Starla.” She cooed sensually, pleading almost with a subtle intonation to her melodic voice. “I'm at your mercy and your most humble servant .. All I ask for in return for my devotion is some of your delicious Banana Cream Pie.” She opened her mouth, sticking out the fleshy expanse of her tongue. “I beg of you, don’t torture me any longer and allow me to have some.”

Fri May 01, 2015 1:34 pm

"They won't laugh...they'll only tease you...but it's because we're all comrades...comrades tease, they joke around...we're not all serious 24/7 otherwise you'll snap from the pressure eventually." Starla said softly as she gently stroked one of Phoebe's cheeks. Smiling softly at the blushing agent. "Hmm but your cute when embarrassed." Starla added in as she smiles softly and leaned in before she kissed the forehead once again.

Starla smiled though once Phoebe began to coo sensually. "Hmm much better...because of that...you get this via a special...way," She cooed and at first seemed to torment poor Phoebe by putting the piece of pie into her mouth...only to lean in and kiss poor Phoebe's lips...using her tongue to part the girls lips and feed her that creamy melting banana cream pie into her mouth...the pair kissing for a little longer before Starla pulled away letting poor Phoebe eat the piece of pie.

"Hmm lovely lips...good kisser." She teased softly as she picked up the lightweight Phoebe in her arms and giggles. "Hmm but if your my humble servant...perhaps we can see how much you'll obey," She teased as she kissed the forehead of Phoebe once more loving how cute this new agent was.

Fri May 01, 2015 3:08 pm

“I suppose I cannot really argue with Starla ..” Shimmering asparagus eyes folded shut once Starla leaned in and feared what might be to come, not because Phoebe figured that pain would be involved in any way, but rather due to the fact that her body had taken a strangely familiar liking to their actions. She could have melted right then and there, tender lips pressed to her forehead which had the young blonde shudder in an onrush of euphoria although the shorter agent would never truly admit how good it felt to be touched gently for once.

“To be honest, I don’t even mind it that much.” Slowly her eyes unfolded, observing the tempting superior whose control over the pie seemed to diminish thanks to what Phoebe had done, but not even her wildest fantasies could come up with whatever Starla happened to have in mind when it came to sharing that delectable creamy treat.

A girlish squeak escaped the bound and helpless woman, but there was no struggle, purely surprise when the two of them flushed together and had their lips seal about the other. She could not move, clinging to the remnants of her composure whilst her cheeks burned up in shame, flushing an even deeper tone of red, but there was more to it than some might have initially picked up on. She felt an aching in her breasts and groin when they kissed, leaning into the union of their lips as though eager enough to participate.

“It feels strange.” She admitted to herself and after initial hesitation actually allowed her own tongue to unwind about Starla’s own, collecting her reward while equally experimenting with regards to partaking of the more feminine touch her fellow comrade provided. It wound up quicker in her belly than some might think, uncaring of the mixture of saliva amid her precious pie for her favorite could no longer be neglected.

“My tongue .. It tickles.” She was no stranger to sex, of course, neither to kisses, but women oftentimes eluded her interest in the past safe for a few very close friends who entertained the thought of practicing French kisses and the like in order to impress their male objects of desire. Today, however, might very well be different.

“I .. I ..” They gradually came apart and Phoebe was stuck, mentally frozen in place as though in need of further guidance. “So strong ..” It solely became worse when Starla lifted her off the ground with ease, their difference in weight and inarguably physical prowess all the more evident now, to the point where Phoebe doubted that even a single victory against her instructor would ever happen, no matter the exercise. “How much I’ll obey? I’m .. Ah .. W-What will you have me do?”

Wed May 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Starla cooed softly as they kissed deeply...tongues winding together while Phoebe swallowed the pie. Starla smiles as the poor girl was getting into the pleasure and enjoying this it seemed if her pressing up against her was a clue. "Hmm listen to me...finding a man to pleasure you...rather than them just using you for their own pleasure is near impossible in this universe," Starla said softly as she picked up Phoebe softly...easily holding the much smaller agent.

"But right now....I'm thinking about taking you back to my bedroom and tending to your aching body in need of comfort and pleasure...how does that sound?" Starla teased softly as she gave poor Phoebe another liplock but more softer and gentle with little to no tongue action...Starla moving one hand slowly and gently cupped and squeezed one of Phoebe's small breasts.

Breaking the kiss for a moment as she chuckled softly. "How does that sound my dear? If you say yes...I shall free your arms and legs...but I expect your full submission to that today you lost to me...tomorrow we'll continue training and make you into a better agent that will be ready for work out in the field." Starla said calmly as she placed Phoebe down so the girl could at least stand despite her cuffed feet.

Mon May 11, 2015 8:24 pm

“I-I don’t ..” Blushing furiously, Phoebe attempted to avert her eyes only to be drawn into another kiss, the more gentle type that allowed her to ease further into the situation at hand even though a portion of her mind screamed no whereas the greater part of her will and body melted under her skillful touch, growing all too willing to give in. “Auhh!” She winced at the tender squeeze bestowed unto one of her delicate breast, spreading an intriguing warmth throughout her chest although Starla would have been able to feel through her snug, yet almost skintight single piece uniform just how stiff and perky her nipples truly were.

“Ah ..” Set back down on the ground, Phoebe felt herself scanning her instructor once more, how much taller and stronger Starla had been whilst her own eyes could no longer help themselves as they skimmed over her curves and the hidden contours of her breasts. “They felt so warm and tender just now ..” She felt them in their closeness and wanted to touch them as to sample their softness, to suckle on them purely in order to return some pleasure for what was already given to her, to make Starla squirm and tremble in bliss, but the words had long since gotten stuck in her throat.

“S-Starla .. Um .. You can leave the cuffs on me if you want.” Somehow Phoebe doubted that her bashful body would obey any commands to tag along, no matter how much the shorter blonde pilot wished to indulge further in such exquisite carnal pleasantries. “Does that make me seem .. strange?” She wasn’t much of an exhibitionist, was she? To think about actually letting Starla lead her back to her bedroom in cuffs, or downright having her superior carry her from the exercise areas throughout the station and back to the promised land of paradise?

“I mean Starla said they’d tease, so what’s the point in hiding it?” She had been uncertain as to which Starla preferred, although in any case they could have probably taken her cuffs off while walking solely to put them back on once they arrived.

Besides, getting carried there held the added pleasure of savoring Starla’s strength, the knowledge of just how much more powerful the beautiful sharpshooter had been. But perhaps Phoebe just found pleasure in being caught up in a submissive position, to have herself ruled over by another woman, but it might have been due to the fact that she had little to no experience with the female gender overall. She sought to have guidance regardless of how good these past few minutes had felt, too afraid to make a mistake that might displease Starla in the process.

“Go on, Phoebe, don’t be a coward!” She lowered her head in submission, eager to commence however Starla wished. “You have my word that I’ll submit to anything you want.” How they returned to her chambers had been entirely up to her and Phoebe was likely to play along. She could still move within her bounds, after all, hence leaving them on should not impair her actions too greatly once they had been all alone in the comforts of a bedroom.

Sat May 16, 2015 8:29 pm

Starla giggles softly as she calmly moves to the last pieces of the banana cream pie and calmly ate half of it...before smiling down at Phoebe. Helping the agne onto her knees and smiles. "Say ah." She cooed waiting for Phoebe to open her mouth before feeding her the last of the pie. "Hmm such a good girl you are." She teased petting Phoebe's head softly.

Setting the empty plate and fork to the side. She gently picks up the girl easily and has poor Phoebe laid in her arms. Helpless as she was carried away..luckily it would only take a short walk for Phoebe to be brought into Starla's private bedroom. The Agent smiling calmly. The cuffs stayed on Phoebe's arms and legs as the young agent was laid on the bed...though her wrists were freed for a moment.

Starla guided the hands of Phoebe and worked on removing her snug skintight single piece uniform...smirking as she stroked her hands all over Phoebe's lovely figure teasing her with those fingers stroking across breasts, hips, waist and legs untl Phoebe was only wearing her undergarments...before Starla put the handcuffs back on above Phoebe's head as she laid on the bed in nothing but undergarments.

"Now then...for our first session..it's all about learning your stamina...you see agents will be put through pleasuring torment when captured...so while making it hard for you to be captured is our goal...we have to face facts that we are only human...so this shall also make sure you can handle alot of pleasure." Starla said softly as she moved Phoebe's bra if she wore one and exposed her breasts...before leaning her head down and licked the perky nipples sucking one of them softly with her lips.

Mon May 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Due to the lack of cream pie Starla had given up every remaining bargaining chip to keep Phoebe submissive once the final piece had been fed to her, but the curious young pilot no longer cared about any of that. She sought to explore these previously unknown realms a little more in-depth for the thought of deliberately sleeping with another woman had been strange, indeed. Phoebe tended to adore men, their strength and protective mindset in spite of whatever the creatures on Shokushu had done to her numerous times over, women never truly happened to be on the menu other than further tormentors even though such comfort from fellow students would have been greatly appreciated.

“Please don’t let anyone see me.” She might not have cared much, but still hoped that wouldn’t be the case. She found herself carried away and sucked in various shallow breaths, anticipating company around every corner for the bashful agent to tease and laugh at, but thankfully their passage through the station had been short. She did not move whilst Starla laid her own and explored her body, removed her clothes before leaving her blushing trainee in little more than her panties for there was no bra to be found to conceal her modest breasts.

“Um, I .. I don’t know how .. Um .. That felt nice.” They heaved and lowered with every deep breath Phoebe took in, visibly growing all the more excited although for better or for worse had been hard to tell with the hot blooded and yet somewhat embarrassed woman on the bed. She was cuffed again and didn’t check whether Starla locked her wrists to one of the bed posts or not, too mesmerized by the scene to really do anything else but follow it.

“A-Alright.” A shudder of pleasant anticipation rolled through her entirety once Starla bent over. She felt strange, to be seen in the nude by another woman whose intentions were not to torment but to please, to willing bring herself in this situation without remorse, especially when it came to testing her stamina which really wasn’t that great in the bedroom to begin with. “Auuugh!” She whimpered once Starla made contact with her soft breasts, teasing the deliciously pink pebbles on top. “So good ..” It sent a spark of bliss through her, so familiar yet foreign that her muscles tensed and relaxed uncontrollably, hands clenching into fists as her superior officer trapped one of them amid her lips.

“Ahn .. P-Please be careful .. T-They’re .. Uhn .. very sensitive.” Instinctively crossing her legs as to conceal her blooming flower, Starla would find that these perky cherries stiffened in a matter of seconds, permitting the agent to manipulate them even more efficiently whilst Phoebe whimpered and gasped in response to such minor stimulation. One had to wonder just how exploitable her body truly was.

Fri May 22, 2015 10:25 am

"Hmm a little stimulation and your already moaning?" Starla teased as she freed the legs of Phoebe's from her cuffs...before making sure to slide the panties down the poor girls legs...and casually rolled the panties into a nice little ball.. "Now say ah." She cooed and if Phoebe obeyed...that panties would be pushed into her mouth...and a nearby napkin was wrapped around her lips and head like a gag. "Don't want anybody hearing your moans of pleasure do we.." Starla teased and to further torment...she wrapped a black blindfold around the eyes of Phoebe too...leaving her unable to speak or see. Starla smirks as her fingers moved and pinched the sensitive nipples and lightly tugged and rubbed them with her fingers...before she kissed and suckled on Phoebe's skin.

Kissing down her body as she kissed her belly and playfully tickled her belly with her tongue. Before she used her shoulders to spread the poor girls legs. Exposing her blooming flower. Starla giggles and lightly nuzzled her nose against the folds...teasing poor Phoebe about what was coming...before her tongue slowly licked up the petals...licking upward until it reached the slowly exposing clit...as she latched her lips onto that spot and lightly suckled for a moment. Giving Phoebe a spark of pleasure before pulling back. "Hmm such a cute body.." She cooed as she grinned and leaned in...before her tongue began to slowly part the petals and Phoebe would feel the fleshy tongue sliding inside her labia and into her pussy. Without her sight this made the feeling more sensitive than normal.

Sun May 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Phoebe hoped to offer up a response regarding her sensitivity, but could not find the will power to overcome her own bashful demeanor with how Starla had been in absolute control of the situation at hand. She flushed greater than ever before once her most alluring comrade slides off the final layer of cloth that offered any protection of her privates from the naked eye, revealing the luscious pink petals to the room. Warmth filled her wanton yet strangely timid features in that instant, the same sinful embrace of sexual tension her body had endured for several long minutes by now, but once Starla gave the order, Phoebe opened her mouth nevertheless.

“Thank you.” She responded in a stifled manner for when her own panties had been stuffed into her welcoming maw, Phoebe could no longer speak coherently, but clearly did not wish to be heard outside of these chambers. Blindfolded and utterly without control, Phoebe felt like a hostage and probably looked like one, but there was no fear involved in the sensual situation whatsoever.

Fallen captive to Starla and now victim to her charms, Phoebe felt excited to be placed under her reign, to be overpowered by someone stronger, but without the feeling of force a great many vile monsters often displayed in her presence. They oftentimes tormented her beyond belief, but never truly fine-tuned the short albeit shapely blonde to endure lengthier sessions than her stamina allowed, continuously forcing her to pass out without respite which forbid an increase in endurance. Yet the sheer amount of sessions had warped and twisted her body into an incredibly tender and sensitive pleasure buzzer.

The entire procedure had been driven by physical sensations alone due to lack of eyesight and before long Phoebe whimpered ecstatically once the ripe pebbles of her nipples had been tugged and twisted, infusing her modest chest with further onrushes of pleasure. She tracked the passage of those kisses with her eyes, unable to pierce the blindfold though her head had been fixated on Starla nevertheless, trembling on occasion for Starla would find that Phoebe had been quite ticklish when faced with the motions of her tongue.

“Mmm ..” She had been heaved off the sheets from the lower body downward, supported solely by the shoulders of her personal erotic tormentor. “Mmph!” Trembles and shudders rolled through her like an avalanche once Starla set out to truly initiate their session without further ado. She moaned out into her makeshift gag, letting her legs intertwine behind the unseen woman as those heels press into her upper back, encouraging her to continue even though Phoebe never thought of such things before. Perhaps being blinded helped the act immensely for there was no need to establish eye contact there.

Searing white hot bliss coursed through her clit once Starla seized it out of the blue. She tossed her head back with a muffled scream, reflexively bucking her hips just the slightest bit before regaining control thanks to a much desired moment of relief. Starla permitted her form to rest which had begun breathing quicker, heavier, evidence that her handiwork showed results and by the time her lover leaned in to torment those velvety folds anew, a subtle trickle of dampness escaped their midst.

“Mmngh! Mmmf!” She tensed and relaxed uncontrollably once Starla pushed into her nubile young body, both inside and out, folding about her tongue like a long lost lover. They contracted with her every advance, too tender to take much before showing their delight. Sensual moans and muffled words of mixed praise and approval had been coaxed forth from the silenced blonde, her head rocking this way and that whilst her hourglass figure had a hard time confining its own selfish desires. Delicate hands bunched up into fists whereas her toes curled up under the influence of that blessed touch and soon Starla discovered that finding her partner’s g-spot had been pointless for her tongue had already found it at the apex of its every descent into Phoebe.

Thu May 28, 2015 2:46 am

Starla giggles as she continued tormenting her poor captive. Phoebe was blindfolded, gagged and bond...unable to speak, see or move leaving her helpless to Starla's torment. The beautiful agent had overpowered and was staking her claim on Phoebe's body as her tongue continued it's attacks onto Phoebe's g-spot...finding it easily as her tongue tickled and teased it relentlessly...but just as Phoebe would either pass out or orgasm...her tormentor pulled away.

This allowed the poor girl to rest and regain herself but the arousal stayed drawing her closer to an orgasm everytime that her mistress delved back into her depths. "Hmm such a good girl." She teased. "Why I think you wanted me to take you like this." She added to further torment her poor pet while her hands slide up and gently massage those poor sensitive breasts of Phoebe now too.

Thu May 28, 2015 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next