View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Past Dealings (for Cynthia) 

Post Past Dealings (for Cynthia)
A serene peace and quiet encompassed Antares in the later hours of the day, most of the agents on leave having returned to their quarters for highly desired relaxation whereas some more involved at the time headed for their respective stations or ships, awaiting their departure. Phoebe wasn't among either, neither busy nor relaxing in her own quarters as the short blonde agent resided elsewhere aboard the station.

"Too bad I haven't had the chance to get a gift for Cynthia. I really should have gotten something, shouldn't I?" She was waiting in the spacious albeit cozy lounge area of the base, withdrawing into one of the more secluded corners while scanning the premises for any sign of the woman Phoebe once saved from the clutches of the Xagi.

"Nine .. maybe ten months, was it? It's been so long .." It was a heroic deed worthy of mention even in her own records, but that was not the point. Someone happened to be in trouble and despite the dangers Phoebe set out to save whomever transmitted that signal of distress on that fateful day, meeting a certain Cynthia for the first and final time as trouble with her superiors for failing to rejoin her squadron on the training mission on that same day soon crossed paths with her own.

They hadn't encountered each other since, but now that Cynthia worked for the ADD and Phoebe wrapped up her initiation procedures, sending a message was the least of their worries.

"Well, I suppose today I'll finally meet her as a full fledged member of the ADD myself." She crossed her shapely thighs while patiently awaiting the arrival of her damsel in distress, once more wearing her strangely glamorous duty attire, composed primarily of blue and white fabric which intertwined with luxurious golden embroidery.

Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Post Re: Past Dealings (for Cynthia)
cynthia giggles watching her hero relaxing as she is from her perch.silently she jumps down and charges pounceing on her dear friend phobe."rawrs got chu still a perfect score at pouncing." cynthia gigglees her captian medal hanging gently on her shoulder.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:06 am

"Eeep!" Virtually getting the drop on Phoebe, the young blonde could hardly withstand the much taller and more endowed feline woman. "I didn't expect quite such an excitement driven welcome .. Silly me, I suppose, for thinking it'd be anything but that." She found herself essentially trapped between Cynthia and the lounge couch below, unable to move although that was to be expected.

She offered her old friend a warm smile, straining the upper portion of her uniforms with every lungful of oxygen. It appeared as though excitement had gotten the better of her, but Phoebe tried to make the most out of their reunion nevertheless, even though for a Private and Captain to conduct themselves in such a carefree manner was likely to be frowned upon. "That you are, Cynthia. Then again I suppose it is Captain Cynthia now, isn't it? How have you been? I haven't seen you in months."

Since basic training, to be exact. She endured a lot throughout every single day, operating various space faring vessels, firearm training and such, before finally receiving the green light. She wasn't truly up for any lightning fast promotions within her scout and reconnaissance role hence her status remained as it currently was for a short while now.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:19 pm

"you can call me cynthia since i owe you my life"smiles letting her up with a small purr. soooo very happy to be ruinited with her heroine. not caring what the others say her eyes shineing with the memory of that day.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Phoebe smiled mildly in response, pleased to know that neither of them had forgotten about that fateful day although one had to wonder if any of them even could. It was a noteworthy event in both of their lives and bonding with a friend throughout these dangerous times had been the most precious thing to ever exist. "You haven't change one bit, have you? You're the same lighthearted kitten I freed all those months ago."

She reached up in spite of her fear that Cynthia might just recoil and pounce her again. "Yeah, lighthearted and chaotic, gotta remember that." She ran her fingers through some of that soft silken fur and delicately skimmed over the skin underneath, effectively caressing the magnificent female like one would do to an actual cat although Phoebe had to be careful that none of the few other agents around actually looked their way.

"Alright, just Cynthia it is." She smiled warmly, experimentally reaching behind Cynthia's ear to mildly scratch her there, wondering if any more purring sounds could be coaxed from the woman towering above herself. "Um .. Still .. I'm not exactly used to .. this .. So maybe we should sit upright for a change?"

Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:09 pm

cynthia giggles and sits next to her purring gently."i-its been so long since that day. who knew id be a captian in the add when you found me huh?"

Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Straightening up once more after feeling all that weight lifted off her form, Phoebe settled down onto the comfortable lounge couch in a more humane fashion whilst leading a hand through her own sunflower blonde locks, trying to get her somewhat ruffled hair in order while offering the feline woman a warm smile.

"She's been like the sister I never had in the few days we've spent aboard my ship, but now .." She could not help but think that while their reunion was beyond pleasant, even going so far as to stir butterflies in her stomach, they spent a great deal of time apart and a whole lot of magic that was once there no longer resided between them. "Now Cynthia is more of a distant relative to me .."

She smiled nonetheless, patting the buxom agent on the shoulder. "Too long."

A brief pause followed, the young agent pondering on just what to say with regards to her current status within the Directorate. "Some might say that once you've been to the very bottom, things cannot get any worse. I suppose after having your life saved, you poured a whole lot of effort into whatever life remained ahead of you."

Phoebe smirked, then blushed faintly whilst leaning back against the cushiony support of the couch. "What? It's just my take on the matter .. But I'm pleased to know you're doing well. Do you enjoy your work with the ADD?"

Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:22 pm

cynthia still adores the woman who saved her life even more then a sister."i've been trying to live up to you. oh! you love ships want to see mine? the invincible."

Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:45 pm

"Me?" Surprised albeit far from shocked, Phoebe had to avert her eyes for a moment in hardly restrained bashfulness, especially now that they had been reunited once more. To think that somebody sought to live up to her in any way was one of the greater compliments anyone had ever bestowed unto her and the young blonde could not help but feel a tad flustered as her cheeks assume a delicate pink tone.

She looked up once more as Cynthia mentioned a ship of her own, offering the feline agent a warm smile in return. "Kind of comes with my job description, doesn't it?" Surely not every pilot loved the various aerobatic marvels which came in the form of space faring vessels, but it was evident that Phoebe would be more than delighted to tag along as the short woman nodded approvingly. "Oh, yes, I'd love to see it. Sounds like a good start. Seeing the same old places aboard the station does feel tedious sometimes, including my own ship. I'm sure someone in your position sees a whole lot more action in the field than I do .."

Phoebe got up and off her seat, waiting for Cynthia to do the same before following the well endowed specimen further into the station. They had a whole hangar area dedicated to their ships although Phoebe could not recall ever having seen the Invincible thus far.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:47 pm

cynthia giggles and leaps up leading the way to the docks her tail swaying back and forth. unpon reaching said docks she hits a button lowering the camo showing the ship the mighty invincible.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:15 pm

"Wooow!" Stunning as it was, Phoebe could stifle the sole lengthy sound of amazement rolling off her lips at the sight of her friend's remarkable vessel. She let her eyes roam over the entirety of the craft, impressed yet somewhat envious of the busty feline to find that it came with a built in cloaking device for what else could have hidden it from the naked eye?

So envious, in fact, that it bled over into jealousy. "Someone's eager to get into her pants for giving her this .." She glanced toward the shapely woman beside her then, subconsciously biting her lower lip at the sheer amount of curves and charms the former damsel in distress effortlessly displayed with every waking moment of her existence. "She does have the body for it .."

It was a distant day on which that bodily warmth nestled up against her own, so close, so delightful on the day Phoebe saved Cynthia and it was somewhat shameful to admit that Phoebe felt physically attracted at some point, but never truly invested too many emotions into any female companions.

She snapped back to reality before long. "Very impressive, indeed .. Shame it makes my own ship look like a kitten without claws .." She laughed softly at that before looking around, pondering on checking out just how those ranked Captain fared with their equipment by comparison. "What do you think? Would it be okay for me to take a look inside?"

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:04 pm

cynthia sees her look and smiles comeing up behind her licking her neck."we could or i can show you the captians quarters first."cynthia giggled at the kitten comment.

Sun May 03, 2015 3:55 am

“Eeep!” Why would anyone do that? Phoebe froze rather than recoil from the sensation of that intimate touch bestowed unto her neck and shuddered faintly under the cool air as it swept over the saliva stricken portion of delicate skin. She didn’t truly know what to make of it, thinking that it might just be something Cynthia tended to do from time to time considering in what fashion they met just a few minutes before, yet could not help but think that implying a visit to the Captain’s quarters held more weight than just exploring the insides of her ship.

“Do I dare ask what she really meant?” She remained indecisive as to what to do next, but found herself nodding in agreement before long. “Sure, that’d be great! I’d love to see everything.” Phoebe exclaimed with emphasis, following her fellow comrade as the two of them headed inside the sophisticated spaceship.

Before taking the final step, however, Phoebe glanced around the dock area and ensured that the two of them had not been seen entering the ship together, in private, let alone what Cynthia had done just moments ago. She wasn’t afraid of any rumors and such popping up, but her modesty happened to be that of legends. Anything remotely attached to romance and sex had often been frowned upon by her due to the simple fact that she hoped to resist temptation time and time again.

“No one’s around ..” She confirmed it for herself and looked back, having the perfect view of her close friend. There was no hiding any of her charms as the feline walked and partially lidded asparagus hued eyes roamed over her curves, that round ass and these toned thighs, each of them concealed beneath layers of cloth.

“She’s very good-looking ..” Solely the blind might have disagreed, but Phoebe was more than capable of analyzing her beauty and sex appeal as her eyes drank in the sight of Cynthia’s body. She felt a strange warmth stirring in her core and averted her lingering gaze in shame, recalling the bounty of those phenomenal breasts. “They look like pillows ..” So soft, so huge that one could probably fall asleep whilst resting their head on them. “No, Phoebe. You shouldn’t be thinking that, bad girl! You’re probably thinking too deep into matters again, nothing more.”

Sat May 16, 2015 8:32 pm

cynthia suddenly turns pinning phobe to the wall kissing her deeply and with tongue before letting go and licking her lips@

Sun May 17, 2015 8:25 am

“What’s happening!?” Sealed from any outside view and with the doors shut behind them, Cynthia wasted little time in overcoming Phoebe with an onrush of passion fuelled tongue action. She was about to respond which had left her mouth wide open for the agile intruder whereupon their tongues mashed together, leaving the blonde pilot utterly stunned in her newfound position. “Mmph!” Her hands clenched into fists beneath the tension, unable to respond. She felt the busty feline pressed up against her own body, those delightfully large and warm breasts foisted upon her own chest as the two of them mashed together in that moment.

Initially Phoebe returned the favor, kissing back out of pure confusion rather than actual realization of what was actually happening, but by the time their lips parted and Cynthia leaned in once more, the short agent brought her hands up just enough to hold the lovely woman before her at bay. She didn’t think of this as right or proper, or perhaps the agent simply wanted to save some face before her friend for those once peachy cheeks had been colored in a stark, bashful crimson now.

Still, there was no denying how thrilled Phoebe had been to reunite with the gorgeous cat woman in the first place. She was so pleasant to the touch, filling her with a sensation of comfort the second they had some time for themselves and her perfume elicited the strangest thoughts from Phoebe’s addled mind.

“Cynthia! W-What do you think you’re doing?” She uttered, somewhat shocked to find that her fellow agent pounced her like that out of the blue. They just met for the first time in months hence such a reaction wasn’t exactly expected. It had left her tongue tingling nevertheless, letting her know just how tempting it had been to commence with their actions, but as always Phoebe sought to retain a measure of modesty by not giving into the whole affair straight away.

Thu May 21, 2015 3:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next