View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Birthday bash! neko style!(for moka) 

Post Birthday bash! neko style!(for moka)
cynthia pouts tired after yet another captian manditory meeting hateing them as much as anything. glad said meeting is over she heads back to her quarters hopeing to crash and sleep the rest of the day away even if it is her birthday,

Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:24 am

Post Re: Birthday bash! neko style!(for moka)
"Oh no! She's on her way!" Moka cried as she hastily finished up decorations around the room. It was all on such short notice and most she wasn't able to accomplish in the short time she had in between learning of her wonderful lovers birth day.... and what a birth day actually was to most races in this new world she was in. In her culture, "a birth day" was celebrated mostly for those of privileged noble status, mostly to reflect on their past a accomplishments while others nit picked their wrong choices. Honestly it was not normally something most people looked forward too where she was from. But from what Moka gathered from every fellow agent she asked about the subject said a birthday party to them was way different then a birthday to her. It seemed party supplies were a must have for any occasion.... and apparently more naughty things..... The things most agents mentioned for her to do made the poor Maj'iin blush at the thought.... but mostly what came up was cake and gifts. Moka didn't quite understand all that but she was determined to try her best for Cynthias sake and give her the best birthday she could!!

Moka didn't have much money for gifts to give but she did managed to get a slice of straw berry cake from the cafeteria! Even got someone to wright on it with red frosting in big happy letters "Happy birthday Cynthia!" and a small bag of party supplies with multi colored balloons she used to decorate Cynthia's quarters. It wasn't much but Moka was trying her best here as she finished up the last touches befor she looked at the time.

"Ah! Oh shes coming!" Moka said frantically out load to her self as she hopped off the chair she was using to hang decorations as she quickly began to strip out of her uniform in a haste to "wrap" Cynthia's present befor she walked in on her. It was a panicked rush as Moka dropping her uniform skirt to the floor in a heep befor hastily stripping off the rest tossing her discarded garments aside as well, befor long Moka was as naked as the day she was born. Quickly unraveling two thin sheets of bright pink material from the near by table and to neatly wrapped one piece around her waist and the other around her modest chest, cutely tieing both in two over sized bows that hung off her chest and the shapely round apple of a rear end she had just over her cute bushy blue tail. Moka's new outfit looking much like a tube top and mini skirt combo that left very little to the imagination.

With that Moka quickly looked her self over and blushed with a cute smile, excited, befor she shut off the lights to Cynthia's quarters and lite the candle on her lovers cake befor she waited untill the door would open and when it did Moka would loudly cheer and sing! "HAPPY BIRTH DAY!!!"

Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:27 am

cynthia blinks a few times and smiles at the cute present."hmmmm i wonder whats wraped up there"licks her lips makeing grabby hands.

Sun May 03, 2015 3:35 am

"Ah ah.... Not yet. Your going to have to open up your present Captain." Moka would purr cutely, gracing Cynthia with a kind smile. Cytnthia seeing her lovers tail swaying side to side slowly along with her sexy young hips in a seductive manner. Moka's cute body only hidden behind a thin fabric like material that left very little to the imagination.

"Now... blow out your candles and make a wish.." Moka would say kindly after she slowly approched, swaying as she stepped up to present Cynthia her slice of cake with a single birthday candle lit atop it.

Sun May 03, 2015 9:44 am

cynthia play pouts but giggles blowing out the candle."i dont need to make a wish im looking at my dream come true."cynthia sets the cake aside and kisses her.

Mon May 04, 2015 1:20 am

Moka would cutely stick out her tounge and tease her lover playfully as she watched Cynthia pout. Holding up the cake in both hands and wait for Cythina to blow out her candle. It was after that Moka blushed hearing her lovers intimate words. Cythina forcing a embarrassed cute blush on the Mai'jins face befor Cythina seized her cake and placed it aside for now, only to suddenly find her lovers lips pressed to her own in a fierce kiss. A kiss that stole Mokas breath away as Moka kissed back before breaking her kiss and panted softly. "Ah...Not yet... You still need to eat your cake..." Moka said as she embraced Cynthia closely.

Tue May 05, 2015 12:59 am

cynthia devours the piece of cake then leads you to the bathroom for a steamy bath together.

Tue May 05, 2015 1:42 am

A surprised looked spread over Mokas cute face as she witnessed Cynthia devour that piece of cake! Nearly candle and call! Just a couple quick bites and it was gone in an instant. "Whoa! Did you chew it?" Moka asked in shock befor she let out a surprised gasp as she felt Cynthia take her by the hand and quickly drag her away to the bed room in a excited haste.

"Whoa! Whoa! Wait Cynthia y-you! Ahh!" Moka shouted in suprise, tugging away to stop her excited lover from just pushing past the bedroom door, yet nothing stopped Cynthia on her quest to unwrap her gift as Mokas excited lover dragged her through a door way that exploded in confeddi and balloons to suprise the sexy star ship captain.

Cynthia would discover her room decorated with human birthday decoration. Mostly balloons and confedii but Moka did hang up a happy birthday banner that hung loosly over the bed. However Cynthia did seem suprised by them all all as Mokas excited captain only dragged her to the bathroom despite her protest to wait! where Cynthia would discover a warm bubble bath already drawn for the two in the spacious bath tube

"Ah! Cynthia! Wait you need to unwrap your gift first! You can't play with me still all wrapped up!" Moka said franticly as she pushed away to cutely sway side to side in her sexy teasing outfit made up of bows and ribbons. " Also there were games... And the suprise... Your so impantiet." Moka would giggle playfully. " but we can skip to your gift open I guess. " Moka would smile and pose for her captain and wait for her to unwrap her gift.

Sun May 10, 2015 5:16 pm

cynthia smiles and rips the wrapping paper appart and devouring the sight of her lover.¨mmm now thats what i call a gift¨cynthia wiggles like a cat about to pounce. (so sorry about the delay)

Mon May 18, 2015 6:14 pm

(No problem lol Ive been gone to lol)

With a cute gasp of pleasure and suptrise there was a loud RIPP!!! As Cynthia tore at the young maj'jins sexy little outfit with a playful growling rawr. "Uh! N-no claws! H-hey!" Moka mummbled cutly.

It didnt take long for Moka to be stripped naked infront of her lover as a cute shy blush covered her cheeks as she couldnt help but restlessy figit and sway infront ofher lover nervously.

"W-what do you think of your present?" Moka mummbled, looking to Cynthia with a shy adorable smile. "S-so what are you going to make me do now c-captain?"

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]