View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 These Boots (For Cece) 

Post Re: These Boots (For Cece)
Cece nearly winced as she felt the fingers run over her perky breasts. Yet, as the seconds passed by, these grunts soon transformed into subtle moans. "Aaaaahh..." Cute, shy moans escaped from her lips, causing the mechanic to nearly fall on top of the agent. She caught herself by holding onto Vidalia's hips. The girl watched with curiosity as the woman undressed herself. Mechanically, she had done the same thing. The pink-haired girl hooked the side of her orange skirt and began to pull it down. Underneath was her black panties. Beautiful, luscious thighs could be seen from the Texan. She finally hooked her hands onto the panties and pulled them down. Between her legs was her bubblegum pussy. It was already soaking wet. Womanly juices trickled down her thigh. Cece began to help Vidalia undress until both of the women were naked.

With bright red cheeks, the girl hopped onto the table with Vidalia. She hovered over the agent, with one of her legs between Vidalia's. The warmth of her pussy emanated as she gently pressed it against Vidalia's thigh. Without so much of a word, Cece leaned forward, gently pressing her breasts against the woman's.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:30 am

Vidalia smiles at the pink haired mechanic as she slowly unzips her suit, tugging it down until the front opens completely. She wriggles from it, lifting her hips and sliding it down over her legs until she is entirely naked. She does look somewhat surprised to see Cece stripping down as well, though she certainly isn't complaining when the other agent crawls onto the table atop her. She even lifts her leg a little, to better press her thigh against Cece's sex. "Did I turn you on that much?" she asks, lifting a hand to grasp the other woman's hip while her other hand supports the pair of them. "I thought you had some diagnostics to run?" She rubs her thigh back and forth slowly, lifting it to press more firmly to that pretty little pussy.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:19 pm

"Eeep!" Cece cried out in surprise when she felt Vidalia's leg rub up against her womanhood. Her cute little body shivered as she felt the leg rub back and forth, causing her to arch her back a little bit. The engineer leaned in closer. Her breasts gently rubbed against the agent's. "S-stop trying to make me say dirty things... it's embarrassing..." Her cheeks flushed. The pink-haired girl began to squeeze her legs around Vidalia's own leg. Essentially, the mechanic trapped the agent's leg, lightly grinding her warm pussy against it. Womanly juices began to trickle down Vidalia's leg. "T-this is all your fault! I just wanted the boots..." She whimpered. Finally, Cece leaned in to steal a kiss from the woman's lips. Warm lips locked. When Cece broke the kiss, her cheeks flushed red.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:15 pm

Vidalia can't help but laugh softly as her arms tighten around the other agent and tug her in closer to her. She tilts her head to return the kiss before answering. "Mmnnn...I didn't make you strip completely naked." she whispers. "And I didn't make you straddle my leg like this. I'm sure not the one making you grind your hips against me..." She slides her hands down, grasping Cece's backside and squeezing firmly. "But I"m not going to complain." She leans in again. "I do want to hear you say dirty things though. I bet it's cute when you do it."

Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:00 am

Cece blinked when Vidalia told her that she wasn't forced to strip. "W-w-what...?" The pink-haired girl was confused. She could've sworn that the agent told her to strip. She wouldn't believe that she had done it on her own free will! She bit her bottom lip to repress a moan. A hand slid over the mechanic's delicious ass. She arched her back, sticking her ass out more. She gently wagged it from side to side as she continued to grind against Vidalia. "S-Stop teasing me, or I'll stop!" She protested, her cheeks already painted crimson. Cece's own hands nervously slid up from Vidalia's hips. Her fingernails gently grazed the agent's back, and the warmth of her breath brushed against Vidalia's neck. The mechanic was growing hot. "It's getting hard to breath..." She whispered.

Monsters:

Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Vidalia grasps the mechanic's ass firmly and then delivers a firm slap to the offered flesh. "Stop teasing you?" she asks. "What are you wanting then? Do you want me to fuck you? TO make you cum?" She slaps Cece's ass again and then draws her down against her thigh firmly, making her grind her wet little sex back and forth slowly. "Don't you have some machine in here that can fuck you when you get too hot?" she whispers, tilting her head and leaning in to kiss Cece's cheek and neck. "I bet you do...I bet you want to strap yourself onto it for me, don't you?"

Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:54 pm

The pink-haired girl began to shyly push up ass back against Vidalia's hand. She began to slowly sway her hips from side to side. "Aaaahhh!" She cried out when her ass was slapped. Another moan escaped her lips with the second slap. Cece weakly clamped her legs around the agent. Luscious thighs brushed against Vidalia's legs, while her womanhood gently began to grind against one of the blonde's legs. She gently rode the leg, bouncing up and down to allow her womanly juices to coat the woman's leg. "I-I..." Her cheeks blushed bright red by the mention of a sex machine. Shyly, the mechanic backed off. She stood up. Both hands crossed together to hide her womanhood from the agent. The busty mechanic ran to one of the corners of the room. She began to wheel one of her inventions in front of Vidalia.

It was a metallic horse in the shape of a triangular prism. Two tools in the shape of dildos were mounted on top of the horse. One of them had bristles on its shaft and head, allowing it to rub and brush against the insides. The other one was filled with bumps and could revolve. Small buttons on the side of the horse could control the speed and thrusting rate. There was no need for the agent to tell Cece what she wanted to do. The pink-haired girl immediately mounted the mechanical horse, gently rubbing both her soaked pussy and asshole against the dildos. Her thighs hugged the sides, though there was no place for Cece to rest her arms. Instead, she had to use all of her leg muscles to stop herself from dropping her hips onto the dildos. The shy agent squeezed her legs as hard as she could against the machine, while her hands covered her nipples.

"A-Actually, I want to get off! Please Vidalia, help me off!"

Monsters:

Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:25 am

Vidalia pushes herself off of her perch, smiling as she looks over the toy the pink haired mechanic had brought out. "Look at that..." she says. "And here you were acting all shy and innocent just a little bit ago. Are you that big of a slut?" she asks, stepping up to the mechanic and reaching to grasp her hands, pulling them away from her tits before gently pushing the mechanic down onto those two toys so they fill her slowly! "Mmmm...look at you." she purrs. "Look at how full you are. Doesn't that feel nice?" she purrs. "Now roll your hips, grind yourself on those toys." she whispers, reaching down to twist the knobs slowly and start the shafts thrusting.

Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:55 am

"N-no... I'm not a dirty girl!" Cece complained, though her heart raced at such a comment. The mechanic rested her hands on top of her breasts. She closed her eyes, feeling her body begin to slip south. The vibrators soon began to disappear into her needy holes. "Aaaahh..." The pink-haired girl groaned. As she arched her back, Vidalia could catch a sight of her wonderful round ass. Suddenly, the vibrations turned on, rubbing against her inner walls. While her insides were soaked from the warmth, her nipples were cold from the air. Shyly, Cece began to rock her hips back and forth, back and forth. The vibrators rubbed up against her walls, allowing the girl to let out a musical moan. "Y-you tricked me...!" She whimpered between her moans.

Monsters:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:44 am

Vidalia laughs softly and shakes her head. "Hardly." she purrs. "I just told you what to do and you did it." she says. "Squeeze your breasts now. I want you to pinch your nipples for me." she says, standing up and looking around. "Or...or I could tie you up. Would you like that? I could bind your arms behind your back and squeeze your tits together..." She glances down at the girl. "Say it. You have tits don't you? A good, sweet girl has breasts, but you....you're a dirty little slut and you've got aching, needy tits, don't you?"

Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Cece cutely bit her lower lip. A deep crimson blush appeared over her cheeks. There was no way she could do something so dirty in front of a fellow agent, let alone in her current position! The pink-haired girl felt her heart rush when Vidalia meant tying her up. She would be lying if she said she wasn't interested. It was definitely never a kink she explored. The mechanic could feel some drool trickling down from the side of her mouth. "Aaaaahh..." She groaned in frustration. What would she do?! What would she do?!

"I-I can't say it!" She cried out. "I'm a good girl, I swear!" She slumped over, trying to free herself from the machine.

Monsters:

Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:18 am

Vidalia rises, reaching to place her hands on Cece's shoulders and straighten her up. "Say it." She orders, her hands sliding down over the other woman's arms before forcing them behind her back. "If you're such a good girl then you'll do as your told. Say it."

She reaches for a length of rope, studying it for a moment before she starts to wrap the other agents wrists with it. "You're already naked and dropping wet. Hell, you're drooling at the idea." She rises a little, takes Cece's head and pulls it to her bare breasts. "Say it."

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Cece rapidly shook her head. "No, no, no!" She protested in a loud voice. The vibrator shook inside of her, causing some of her womanly juices to trickled out from between her legs and staining the machine in her lust. She gasped, not even noticing her wrists were tied behind her. "I'm a good girl!" She cried out as she began to bounce her hips on the vibrator. The squelching sound of her pussy rubbing against the toy could be heard throughout the room. Her marvelous breasts bounced in the air, while she arched her back and exposed her lovely ass to the agent.

Monsters:

Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Vidalia slips her hands down to squeeze that luscious backside. "Mm, and you keep trying to tell me that you're a good girl with a body like this." She gives that ass a firm slap and instead moves her hands to cup the presented tits. "What would you do if I turned the vibrator off and didn't let you cum at all. Would you like that?" She smiles and closes her fingers on a nipple, tugging on it. "No, what I need are some clamps and maybe a gag. I could leave you like this for someone else to find. I bet they would enjoy you too."

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:31 pm

((Sorry, I didn't notice that you posted!! >.<))

Cece was heated. Her body felt like she was on fire, and her cheeks couldn't get any redder. A moan escaped her lips as her ass was spanked. It jiggled for a little bit. It sounded like the mechanic was nearly out of breath every time she tried to moan. She looked over at Vidalia, with her pussy lips quivering from the sensation. The pink-haired girl bit her lip as the agent squeezed her nipple. "Fine, fine! I'll admit it!" She cried out. Cece looked at Vidalia with shy eyes. "I-I'm a dirty slut..." She whispered, her voice getting fainter after every word.

Monsters:

Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next