View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 These Boots (For Cece) 

Post These Boots (For Cece)
Vidalia really hadn't been on base all that long, a few months at most, and she had managed to garner a little attention in the short time. After all, how many women of her age are there on base? Certainly not very many who are being treated as raw recruits. She's old enough to be leading strike teams...and yet she had become a solo operative. Many agents had their own gear, of course, but none had an outfit quite like her own...especially those boots.

They had been a subject of conversation for more than one of the tech types, eager to see just how she could balance and keep traction in them. Vidalia had ignored many requests to study her suit, not quite willing to let just anyone inspect it for fear that they might damage it somehow. She certainly didn't have a proper idea of how to work on it. Thankfully, it had proven rather resilient thus far and any repairs she had been forced to make had been relatively minor.

Still didn't stop inventors and techies from trying to get her out of her clothes!

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Post Re: These Boots (For Cece)
Boots and boys ♪
They bring me so much joy
Bring me Joy ♫

Cece was listening to some bizarre song while working on her newest invention. It was a grenade that would detonate after a timer was set. The timer could be set as high as five minutes, allowing ADD agents to use the grenades instantly after it lands or use it as a trap. Truly a versatile weapon. Though there were a few bugs in it, the pink-haired engineer was willing to work the rest of the night to fix it. Out of the corner of her eye, something amazing passed. The engineer placed her grenade down on the table, pulling an earphone out. "Huh?" There was a new agent walking around. But that wasn't what impressed the Texan. It was those boots! "Those boots... are fabulous!" Cece snatched the grenade and placed it in her pocket before chasing after the woman.

The girl placed both hands behind her back, leaning forward as she caught up with the stranger. "Oh, a new ADD agent!" Cece chimed. She wasn't going to ask about the boots immediately. "The other agents aren't giving you too much of hassle, are they? Where are you headed?" The pink-haired girl herself was a bit hungry and wanted to head to the cafeteria. But, she'd go elsewhere if it meant she could figure out how those boots worked! After all, they'd look ah-mazing on Cece!

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:11 am

Vidalia is quite unaware that anyone has taken an interest in her. She walks along in her boots, quite content until she hears a voice behind her. She glances back over her shoulder at the woman approaching her and pauses in the middle of the corridor. "Yes?" she asks, turning to face Cece. "No, they aren't." she answers. "They've been rather nice, in fact." She tries a smile, though she doesn't seem too familiar with making the expression. Despite the fact, she has a rather lovely smile. "I was just headed towards the cafeteria." she says. "It's been a while since I had anything to eat." Already she's turning and walking down the corridor, somehow maintaining her balance in those boots.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:51 am

The mechanic opened the cafeteria door for the agent, and got into line. She grabbed a tray and stacked it with some Parmesan chicken, broccoli, and Caesar salad. She glanced back at Vidalia. "You know, I'm a mechanic for ADD! A good amount of weaponry, technology, and tools are made by me! If you ever need some new equipment, just let me know!" The pink-haired girl glanced over at the boots, staring at them for a few moments. "Who made those boots for you? They're very... peculiar!" Cece started up some simple conversation. She could already taste those boots. It would bring her to a whole new level of style, if only she could get her hands on them. Or, somehow make them. "How are those... boots comfortable?" She asked, finding a seat for the both of them.

Monsters:

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:42 pm

The taller agent seems somewhat perplexed by the chattering mechanic she appears to have acquired, though it doesn't seem to bother her any. She just doesn't seem too used to having anyone talk to her like this. "I'll keep that in mind." she says. "I don't have much in the way of the more advanced stuff save for...uh..." She trails off and then tries another smile. "My boots...and the rest of the suit." She follows the agent to a table, setting her tray down and stretching out one leg so Cece can get a good look. "Some old alien." she replies. "He kept me safe. Didn't seem interested in using me. Said he just wanted someone to test his suit out." She pats the armor over her stomach and shrugs. "It's worked well so far. He's dead though, never did get to see how well it worked either."

She glances down at her extended boot, tilting her head. "You get used to them. I'm not entirely certain how they work myself but it's almost like walking on a platform. There's more support at the back than there should be." she says. "Not that I'm complaining. They're part of the suit and if I want part to work, I've got to wear it all."

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:05 pm

"Mhmm..." Cece sounded very interested. She rested her elbows on the table, folded her fingers together, and rest her head on top of her hands. When Vidalia showed off the boot, the mechanic reached out, feeling the boots with her own hands. "Fascinating..." She was about to get lost in her thoughts, until she snapped out of it. "Why, how rude of me! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Cece!" She held a hand out for the agent to accept. "If you don't mind, I'd love to analyze those boots. I just want to crunch a few numbers and variables, if that's alright." Suit or not, there was no doubt that the Texan wanted to get her hands on this stylish technology. Perhaps it was premature to ask, as she wasn't too sure how useful those boots were in battle. But if that was the case, Cece was confident she could make even better boots.

Monsters:

Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:26 pm

Vidalia reaches to take Cece's hand, giving it a firm shake. "Vidalia." she says, glancing down at her boots. "And what would you have to do to analyze them? I don't want them to be broken." she says. "They're part of my uniform you know...it all works together. Take one piece away and it won't function properly." She focuses on eating for a moment, then glances at the other woman. "This isn't an attempt to try and get me out of my clothes, is it?" she asks.

"A few here have tried that you know." Not that she minded...in fact, she's feeling a little overdue for some company.

Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:22 pm

"Oh, nice to meet you, Vidalia!" Her voice chimed with happiness. Cece poked at her food with the fork, before glancing over at the agent. "Well, firstly I'd have you run some performance tests. Test how they affect your combat abilities. Then I'd have you take it off and re-test you abilities. Then, calculate the difference and try to replicate it myself. Personally, I'd love boots like those." The young mechanic didn't know how advanced Vidalia's uniform was, but she wanted to try, at least. The sudden question caused Cece to blink. It had literally confused the pink-haired girl, and made her think about it for a few seconds before replying. The girl suddenly adjusted her jacket, pulling the zipper up to hide her cleavage. Was Cece uncomfortable? "Oh no, I don't roll that way, Vidalia. Maybe there's something else you'd like in return for my favor?"

Monsters:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:35 am

Vidalia gives Cece a wicked smile then. "I'm halfway tempted to require just that." she replies. "Make you run these tests on me while you're out of uniform." She returns to her food for a moment. "You are cute...and you do seem to want my boots quite a bit..." She takes a bite. "Just how far are you willing to go to get them?"

She glances up at the other agent again, smiling once more. "Unzip your jacket." she says, looking back down at her food. "And I'll consider it."

Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:48 am

((Sorry for not being able to reply to our 'Secret Stash' roleplay as fast! Usually I'm in and out nowadays for Shokushu, and it takes a bit more time to post because of the different fonts between Lily and Lucia))

Cece gulped her food down nervously, poking a broccoli with her fork. She stared down at the food, clearly thinking if the trade-off was worth it. Instead, she decided to way-word it instead. The pink-haired girl slowly returned her gaze back to Vidalia. Her emerald eyes looked softly at the ADD agent. Her hands reached for her zipper, slightly pulling it down to re-reveal her cleavage to the woman. Soft, delicate skin was teased, while only Vidalia's imagination allowed her to picture what Cece's breasts would look like once freed from her bra. "H-How about we do the testing, and we'll see how it goes...?" She smiled awkwardly, shoving a broccoli into her mouth. "N-not a bad idea, right?" She stood up, nearly before hearing the agent's reply, and gestured for her to follow.

The Texan girl lead her companion through a series of hallways and staircases until they were at a door which was labeled in bold red words: "WARNING: Cece's Lab, Don't Touch ANYTHING!" After entering the code, the door slid upwards, opening and revealing tables littered with tools and strange objects that could hardly be considered inventions. Though there was enough room to move around. Cece blushed, turning back around to face Vidalia. She hid her hands behind her back, and rested most of her weight on her heels. "I-I'm never this dirty. My room's a lot cleaner- it's just hard to organize things as a mechanic and inventer..."

Monsters:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:06 pm

((No problem!))

Vidalia can't help but grin at the poor girl, watching how nervous she is as she unzips her jacket so slowly. "More." she says, even as she pushes herself up to her feet. She follows Cece towards the Texan's lab, peering around inside once the door is opened. "It's not that bad." she says, reaching out to lift a tool up and studying it, quite ignoring the warning on the door outside. She puts it back down and turns, picking up another one to study it.

Finally she looks towards Cece and smiles. "Never this dirty?" she asks, taking a step towards the pink haired woman. "I bet you are. I bet that, deep down inside, you're a dirty, dirty girl." purrs the agent in the skintight suit. She lifts a hand up and calmly grasps the zipper on Cece's jacket, tugging it down farther. "Now, what was it you wanted to see on my boots?" she asks.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Cece blushed even harder as she hesitated, before pulling her zipper down to reveal more of her cleavage. "T-that's enough, let's go!" She whined, pulling her friend along to the lab.

The pink-haired girl walked around the lab. She leaned backwards, resting her hands on the table behind. Suddenly, a teasing comment from Vidalia came. "S-stop saying such things!" Cece whimpered, grabbing a nearby pencil and chucking it at her friend in embarrassment. The girl crossed one leg over the other, avoiding the woman's gaze. "W-wait, why are you coming so close to me-" Her question was answered once the agent grabbed onto her zipper. "W-wait, no! This isn't right... I want to see your boots, so take it off for me, okay?" She tried to change the topic, but it was too late. As Vidalia pulled the zipper down, she eventually ran into the black undershirt. It would hold Cece's breasts in, and prevent the woman from seeing any more.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Vidalia smiles at the pink haired girl as she tugs on that zipper, grinning wickedly at her. She lifts both hands and shoves the jacket off of Cece's shoulders. "There." she says. "Now...this." And she lowers her hands, hooking fingers in the black undershirt and giving it a firm tug upwards until it's bunched beneath Cece's breasts. Vidalia leans in closer to the other woman, her hands moving slowly but deliberately to roll the shirt up and over the other woman's breasts. "Better." she whispers, looking right into Cece's eyes.

"Now, you wanted to see my boots?" she asks, taking a step back and lifting herself up onto a worktable after clearing off a small space. "Here." she says, extending her leg and one boot. "You can take it off, but only after you finish taking your shirt off." she cautions. "That's the deal."

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:07 am

It wasn't that Cece wanted to let the woman strip her- it was that she was far stronger than her. She let a small whimper escape her lips as the agent pulled the jacket off of her. Her cheeks were still blushed red. As the agent slid her hands against the mechanic, she would be able to feel Cece's wonderful, round breasts. Her nipples instinctively grew hard from underneath the shirt. The Texan closed her eyes in fear, yet nothing else happened. Instead, she could hear Vidalia's voice calling her. Slowly, the girl opened her eyes to see the blonde agent sitting on the desk. "O-Okay, I got it!" She puffed her cheeks in frustration.

The pink-haired girl walked towards Vidalia. Both hands grabbed her undershirt. Slowly, she began to pull it upwards, revealing her large breasts. Finally pulling the shirt over her head, she tossed the clothing aside. "I... hope you're happy!" Cece said, clearly frustrated. She held her arms across her breasts to hide her figure as much as possible. Then, Cece got on her knees, before gently tugging the boots off. That meant that Vidalia would see her naked breasts once more. She slipped the boots off, before glancing back up at the agent. "Y-you said your abilities won't work unless you have both your suit and boots on, right? T-then, this is as far as we can go!" Cece desperately wanted to start the performance test. Furthermore, she just wanted to put her shirt back on.

Monsters:

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Vidalia smiles at the agent, nodding her approval when Cece tugs her undershirt up as well. "Good." she agrees, wiggling her foot and urging the pink haired mechanic to kneel. She smiles as her boot is tugged off, Vidalia wiggling her toes and then lifting her other foot to let the other boot be removed. "Well, if you're wanting to test my abilities with the boots, then I'll have to put them back on. I thought you might want to run diagnostics on them though, but you'd better not mess them up." she says.

The grey haired woman looks over her gorgeous mechanic and slowly licks her lips. "What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable showing yourself off like this?" she asks, reaching down to draw Cece up to stand before her. Vidalia's hands rest on Cece's hips, slowly roaming up and down before she cups the woman's breasts for a moment, thumbing her nipples. "Go on, run your diagnostics, or were you wanting the rest of my suit to put it all together?" She reaches up, tapping something on her collar and then slowly unzipping the suit down the front.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next