View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 In the nick of time (for Vidalia) 

Post Re: In the nick of time (for Vidalia)
Vidalia groans audibly when those fingers slip inside of her panties, her hips jerking this time. She very nearly smashes the ship into something only to pull away at the last second! It's only a moment more than then they're finally in the clear and Vidalia can lean back against Minerva. She breathes deeply, her hips rolling slowly and her hands gripping the controls still. "Ahhh...you...you just couldn't wait?" She asks between gasps. "Fuck, I don't think...mmm...I've ever needed anything that badly befooooore!" She squirms again, then reaches back to try and find Minerva, to pull her closer. "Are you going to finish this now?"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Minerva could hear the groans of her target as her hips jerked from the sensation of the redhead’s fingers. The ship suddenly spun for a moment, not that the agent really noticed. Vidalia began to refocus on trying to move the ship. Minerva still was too aroused to stop now, and the grey haired beauty seemed to want her as much as Minerva wanted her. Minerva pushed her fingers deep into Vidalia’s tender folds. The redhead continued with other hand to massage that firm breast, occasionally tugging a bit on the ring piercing. She began to explore the pilot’s tender neck with her tongue.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:49 am

Vidalia squirms, breathing deeply as those fingers press into her. She lets out a little moan, reaching to try and stabilize the ship at least before they go too far off course! She whimpers though, struggling to focus enough to set things back on track. "Ahhh..." She groans softly, her hips jerking now, grinding herself against the fingers. "Mmmm...Minerva." she moans. The ship is still tumbling, but Vidalia is beginning to get a little too distracted to actually recover it just yet!

Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:59 am

At once the pilot squirmed, Minerva’s fingers rubbing against her sensitive areas. Where the ship went, the redheaded agent didn’t care, she was too focused on her prize to stop now. Vidalia let out a whimper before she grown. Her hips began to grind against Minerva’s fingers signaled an interest. And Minerva took full advantage, her fingers began to thrust harder and deeper as her thumb began to rub against Vidalia’s sensitive pearl.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:28 am

The agent moans when those fingers start to move faster, thrusting deeper into her tight sex that's still hidden underneath her bodysuit! She arches her back and groans softly, reaching back to grasp at Minerva, tugging the other woman closer to her. The grey haired agent turns her head, seeking a kiss from Minerva, trying to writhe and turn to face the other woman. The suited agent is panting heavily at this point, too aroused to focus on piloting the ship any longer. "Mmm...at least help me out of my suit." she says. "So we can do this properly." Her own hands slide over Minerva, wandering up her sides until she can cup the other woman's breasts. "We'll just have to hope they find us."

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:09 am

Minerva super aroused state she was only encouraged by the moans of the young agent in front of her. A hand reached backed and pulled the excited redhead closer to her. As Vidalia turned her head, Minerva leaned in for a passionate kiss. Slowly the exotic grey-haired woman managed to get her self turned around to face Minerva. Vidalia own hands began to explore Minerva body, making the redhead tingle from just the touch. The redhead gasped as she felt a hand cup her breast. Ah, that feels good …. For the moment, the mischievous redhead complied wither her pilot, her hands moving up to begin strip of the pilot’s skin tight suit.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Vidalia lets out a low moan as her bodysuit is stripped away, exposing her athletic form to the other agent. She squirms free of the confining clothing, leaving her entirely naked just like the other agent. "MMmm...this will feel better." she says, pushing Minerva into the pilot's seat. She slides herself slowly downwards, kissing over Minerva's neck and breasts before she slips all the way down to brush kisses along her thighs. "Spread your legs wide for me." she purrs, kissing up her inner thighs until she finally leans in to place a single, soft kiss right on the redhead's sex.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:34 pm

The grey haired beauty let out a soft moan as her body becomes free of her restrictive clothing. Vidalia athletic and graceful form came into full view of the redhead agent. Minerva felt Vidalia taking command of the situation as she pushed Minerva into the pilot’s seat. Almost at once the skilled woman on top of her, slowly but surely slid down her form. All the while Videlia kissed Minerva on the neck and breasts forcing soft gasps from the redhead head. You so good at this…ahh. Minerva slowly spread her legs wide as she felt Vidalia’s kisses move up her legs only to give a kiss right on Minerva’s tender nether lips. The young redhead let out a loud moan in reaction.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:16 am

Vidalia glances up and smiles brightly before leaning in and flicking her tongue out over those folds again. "I've had a lot of practice." She murmurs, kissing Minerva's sex again before her tongue darts out once more. She begins to slowly lap at the redhead, her tongue tip just teasing over those folds lightly, toying with the other woman's pleasure to slowly drive her mad with need. "Mmmm...and you taste delicious."

She lifts her head up, licking her lips as she slowly slides a pair of fingers into the redhead. "Mmm, roll your hips for me. I want to see you riding my fingers now. Slow and steady..."

Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:25 pm

Minerva looked down the grey haired beauty as smiled for a moment before she leaned again and began to explore the agent’s sex with her tongue. Ah….your so amazing at this… Slowly she began to feel the tongue begin to tease over her petals of her sex, her body begin to go mad with the raw pleasure that she being exposed. Ah….it feels so for good.

Minerva let out a soft moan as she found a pair of fingers thursting slowly into her. The redhead began to gyrate as her body began to move up and down on those fingers.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2