View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 In the nick of time (for Vidalia) 

Post In the nick of time (for Vidalia)
Minerva moaned as she struggled to awake, slowly her eyes began to flutter open as she began to figure out where she was. The poor woman was part of a mission that had left her at the hands of Duosi. They had quickly captured the attractive redhead and brought her on board their ship. There they had injected with some sort of aphrodisiac. It had allowed to them to take her however they wanted to and made her a somewhat willing subject.

The poor woman sat up as she could feel how aroused her breasts were. She half expected a Drousi to immediately grasp her breasts and begin to rub them. However there was no body there. The agent looked around and realized that she was no longer at an alien Dousi ship, but instead she seemed to be on a Directorate ship. The agent could barely remember some sort of struggle taking place, but her mind was a complete haze at the moment.

The agent decided to get out of the room and head to bridge to thank her savior. She had a little trouble standing but found after a moment she could move. Whatever escape was made had to have been a hasty one, as Minerva was barely dressed. She just wore a pair of black panties and and a red jacket that covered most of her naked frame. It was a bit open , but the woman with the messed up red hair did not care. She had too much aphrodisiac, all she wanted to do was find the other crew on the ship…

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:19 am

Post Re: In the nick of time (for Vidalia)
The ship is truly not that large, barely bigger than a shuttle really. There are a couple of crew quarters rooms, a small galley, and a room which doubles as a rec room and dining area. Beyond that is the cockpit, which only has four seats in it...and only one of those is occupied. The grey haired woman at the controls is the only other person on the small ship and she appears to be rather occupied with piloting the craft.

"...ETA, 72 hours." she is just finishing saying into the com unit before releasing the transmit key. They aren't quite clear of the system yet and until then, there won't be any fast travelling for them at all. Vidalia glances over her shoulder when she hears Minerva entering, giving her a quick smile. "Good to see you up." she says. "Just give me fifteen or twenty minutes to get us out of this gravity well and then we can talk." she says. "Bit tricky at times and there's a little debris left here. Are you feeling well?"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:54 pm

Minerva slowly moved to the front of the small ship, shambling forward almost past the crew quarters and the small galley. Had Minerva been in her right mind she might have appreciate how much her like own Lancer this craft. The aphrodisiac was flowing through her veins with such strength that she could not think of anything but the most cardinal of thoughts. Already for the otherwise strong willed woman it had already been too long since her body had pressed against another warm body. Even here in the safety of the shuttle.

Minerva soon found herself looking down at the beautiful grey haired woman. The woman barely had time to smile and acknowledge the redhead’s present. She certainly did not notice how little the agent was wearing. Ahhh, I am feeling…so hot…I need relief…I need you… Minerva stepped forward and and attempted to get in Vidalia lap, regardless of whether she was piloting the ship or not. For now, in her lust filled mind, the debris in the immediate area was of no concern to the redhead.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:48 am

Vidalia is quite focused on piloting the ship as Minerva steps closer. "Mmmm?" she asks, turning her head slightly and then widening her eyes as Minerva attempts to crawl onto her lap. "Huh? What are you doing? Hey!" She takes one hand from the controls to try and fend the redhead off. "I can't fly the ship with you all over me!" she exclaims, twitching and causing the ship to tumble to one side. She soon discovers just how little Minerva is wearing when her hand slips inside the other agent's jacket. She cups a soft breast and then widens her eyes. "Y...you can wait, can't you?" she asks, pulling her hand back quickly.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:24 pm

The red head seemed only half aware of what was going on. Fly, I want to fly. She felt out a soft moan as Vidalia’s hand cups one of her breasts on accident. It felt good a small measure of relief, the aphrodisiac filled agent needed. It felt like her the entire ship spun with just one touch, or did the ship actually tumble. It meant little to normally clear headed agent at the moment. I-I can’t wait. I need you. The agent leaned down and began to kiss the grey haired pilot on her neck.

Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:54 am

Vidalia shivers a little as Minerva sets to kissing her neck, quite distracting her and causing her to have to jerk the ship quickly away from a bit of debris. "M...Minerva!" she gasps. "Stop that! You're going to make us crash!" She whimpers softly as the kissing continues, the agent finding herself having to really work to focus on keeping them in the clear. "Y...you can wait fifteen minutes!" she protests. "Until we get clear!"

Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:58 pm

Minerva could feel the grey haired woman shiver just a bit as she delivered more kisses on Vidalia’s tender neck. A sudden jerk of the ship stopped the flurry of kisses for the moment as the young woman was tossed by the sudden movement of the ship, still for the poor over stimulated red head couldn’t be stopped by logic, I-I need you… Only wild movements of the ship seemed to slow her down.

Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:26 am

Vidalia jerks the controls again, dodging some debris and also forcing the redheaded agent to brace herself. It gives her a few more minutes to try and set up a course at least before she's assaulted again! She glances towards Minerva, biting her lower lip. "You need me to what?" she asks. "Please, just a few more minutes. That's all it'll take!"

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:11 am

Minerva let out a shout as she was flung out of the seat but the momentum of the dodging ship. The redhead moaned as she braced herself when she hit a wall, but that didn’t seem to faze the aphrodisiac-laced agent. Her normal inhibitions were completely gone, I can’t wait that long. I need you now!

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:15 am

She dodges another chunk of debris, sending the redheaded agent rumbling back across the cockpit to land a top her. Vidalia spends a few moments squirming and trying to pilot the ship before she manages to get her hands on the mostly naked agent and shove her down to her knees between the silver haired woman's widespread thighs. "You can't be that horny, can you? She asks, even as age lifts a hand up and unzips her suit. It pulls down the middle, exposing her breasts and smooth stomach...and then she's back to piloting her craft. "Just don't distract me too much dammit."

Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:54 pm

The ship jerked again, as the redhead found herself tumbling back across the cockpit until slammed into the grey haired pilot. There was a brief struggle until Vidalla got the upper hand on the highly aroused Minerva and shoved the young woman down on her knees. Minerva shook her head for a moment as the pilot unzips her suit exposing her breasts and smooth stomach. A sly look appeared on the redhead as she reached up and unzips the suit the rest of the way down. A hand reached up to cup one of the breasts.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:44 am

Vidalia keeps both hands on the controls now, biting her lip to try and help her maintain her focus while the other agent works to strip her down. The suit bares her almost completely, though it'll take a little work for Minerva to get what she truly wants.

That breast is nice and full and sift in her hand, Vidalia's nipple perking up, the ring piercing it bouncing a little as she squirms in her pilot's seat. "Fuck." She groans. "You better hope you're not too good at this or we might crash." Not that there would be many better ways to go than with a gorgeous agent between her thighs.

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:34 pm

The grey haired woman for the moment was to preoccupied with flying the ship, the agent bitting her lip to keep her mind focused on her job and not the redhead that was literally between her thighs. The redhead had a bit of mischevious smile as she continued to do what she could to unwrap the prize in front of her.

Minerva could feel how perfect and full the breast was resting in her hand. The young woman gave it a quick squeeze as she moved up to the nipple. Already perking, it only made the ring piercing that more prominent. The redhead gave it a very gentle tug to see the pilot’s reaction. Meanwhile the other hand was pulling zipper down as far down as she could. She now began move her hand inside the suit to get more of a reaction from the beautiful grey haired woman.

Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:39 am

Vidalia seems prepared for the squeeze and tug, tensing up a little to keep from jerking the ship around too much as the dirty little vixen teases her. She is not, however, fully prepared to feel those fingers slipping between her thighs. She's certainly not ready for just how strong her reaction is, the stern agent gasping and arching a little, making the ship lurch from side to side before she regains control. "You're doing this on purpose." She mutters, her legs spreading farther now. The end is in sight, though they're not in the clear just yet.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Minerva did not get much reaction from the squeezing and tugging from the beautiful pilot still trying to make sure the ship would make it to the safety. Still once the redhead’s hand had managed to make into gray haired woman’s flight suit right between her legs and it forced the young woman to gasps and spread her legs a bit apart. The recently freed and aroused Minerva gave a mischievous smile and decided to step up her game. Minerva’s hand soon found the panties that Vidalia was wearing and slipped her hand inside. Now she could rub even more directly those netherlips.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next