View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Late (For Taimi) 

Post Late (For Taimi)
Vidalia is rather annoyed...or perhaps pissed would be a better word. She was supposed to be a relatively new agent over two hours ago and the girl had never shown up! She hadn't even sent a damned message to say she would be late or something had come up. Well, Vidalia had distracted herself for a time but enough is enough. She stalks down the hallway right to Taimi's door, her boots making a steady tapping noise with each step she takes. The silver haired agent starts to lift a hand to knock...but decides better of it and instead simply shoves the door open and barges right inside. She spots the agent and doesn't even stop. "Look, I expect you to be on time when you make an appointment with me. You got...it..." She trails off and frowns. "The fuck are you doing?"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:35 am

Post Re: Late (For Taimi)
First of all, the brunette was slumped over in her desk-chair, looking. ...looking asleep. Awkward! ...But that was only the beginning. While the room itself was simple, hardly decorated - there was a single photo of some kind of mountain with snow on it (looked like Earth terrain) on the wall, and otherwise stock furniture - the computer was quite alive. ...Some kind of picture prominently displayed. Looked like their intranet mission report software, too. The picture...

A girl - not an agent, but a presumed rescued slave - wrapped up tight in... white silk? Must be that mission a week or two back about the Weavers (spider-like monsters from Gamma Pictis III) who were part of a minor slaving ring that had just entered ADD's 'radar'. But other than bands of silk, the depicted girl was naked, and there was a trail of obvious alien cum from her exposed vagina. If Vi got closer than the doorway, she'd hear a noise.

...Dull buzzing. The girl must've gotten her hands on a vibrator, and with even a cursory look, her pastel-pink panties were sporting a rather significant bulge in the telltale cylindrical shape of a fairly big vibe at that! It /was/ Taimi, though, and she /was/ dazedly, droolingly, asleep. Well, okay. Was insofar as the question woke her up. Blue eyes fluttering open, and..."

"Hwa...? What d'yh..." Blink. "Ohmygod don't you KNOCK?!" Mild accent. Not a surprise, though. She was now staring down Vi, eyes wide with that special fear one gets when they're caught with their panties (proverbially, /this time/) down.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:29 am

Vidalia scowls at the other agent, stalking in even closer. She had heard the buzzing and it only takes a quick glance to confirm her suspicions. She looks from the bulge, to the screen, to Taimi's eyes and shakes her head. "Really. The reason you're late is because you sat here and got yourself off to the image of some girl tightly bound and abused and you fell asleep?"

She walks in closer, her hips swaying thanks to her boots. "Hands behind your head. Keep your legs spread and look at me. Do not turn that toy off either." She then turns and flips back through the history on the girl's computer to see what other cases she had been getting off on. "I'm not going to find me in here, am I? "

Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:42 pm

Taimi wasn't crying. That wouldn't really be an accurate assessment. But what she was doing, was panicking, squirming, and even lightly fretting. "B-b-but I thought I had a whole hour when I started... I don't know. I've been r... real horny and..." Still, she did put her hands in position and her legs spread. She probably partly worried that maybe Vi was a superior officer or something. The history was... well. There was only one case, actually. The rest were either a few monster research documents (showing tentacles, anatomical diagrams... She seemed to be looking more at either tentacled beings, or the ones that resembled human females somewhat), or the rather awkwardly-racy escape manuals ADD put out for what to do when trapped or even bound up.

Seemed like she was into a certain theme of helplessness... And fortunately, Vidalia wasn't anywhere in there, in fact not a single picture of any ADD agent other than the 'lucky volunteer' for the escape manual's pictures, appeared in there.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Vidalia spends a few minutes looking through the pictures, casting the occasional glance back at the other agent. Finally she nods and stands up straight. "Got a thing for being helpless huh?" She steps in closer, leaning down to look into Taimi's eyes. "Are you still real horny? Strip. Everything off except the panties. I want you to keep those in and jeep that toy going. You have any other toys hidden around here? " As she speaks, she walks to the door and locks it, calmly taking stock of the room.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:21 pm

"A-a-a little, ma'am." Taimi answered, presumably at the horniness comment. Of course, now that she was awake, she was starting to notice the toy buzzing away again... And so the strip 'show' began, as much as Vi was busy. She was wearing casual clothes for the most part, a short skirt and tee, the former beige and the latter pink... well, was wearing would soon become 'not wearing'. It took some but not amazing effort to take the top off - she probably didn't quite have a right-sized top - and the bra was quickly undone afterwards, leaving mild-toned breasts with fairly pointy nipples. From there, she undid a fastener on the skirt - which had been jostled a bit in her sleep so as to not cover her anyway - and put it to the side. But through all this...

"I g-get that I dozed off and messed up the appointment, but I'm not sure I completely understand... Is this just solving the... nn... problem? Is this punishment? Or... 'Punishment'?"

Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:05 am

Vidalia pokes around the room for a few moments, casting glances towards the other agent as she undresses. "What do you think it is?" She asks as she turns and approaches the woman. She reaches down, fingers lightly flicking over her breasts until they catch at a nipple and give it a pinch. She tugs on the little nub, twisting it and then letting go.

"Stress relief." She smiles and slides her hands over the other woman's stomach, down u til she can press fingers against the toy trapped inside her. "Really? This big?" She pushes on ot, to drive it a little deeper.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:05 pm

And Taimi squeaked sharply at the nipple rub, beginning to feel more and more as she got back 'into it'. She was shaking, and to feel a hand grabbing the toy from outside... was a bit of a curious sensation. ...but having it driven in further, now that just made her breath seize in pleasure!

"S-so I guess uh... well, if I c-can think straight because of this, all the b-better, right...?" Was the arousal that bad...?

Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:30 am

Vidalia slowly pulls the toy back out before pressing it in again. "Think straight? I bet you'll be obsessing over this for weeks, wondering if I'll come play with you again." She pushes the toy nice and deep before slowly straddling Taimi's lap. Her arms drape around the other agent and she leans in close. "What I intend to do is make you moan and writhe and squirm until you're begging me to let you cum. I'm not going to though. I'm just going to wind you up farther and farther. Those creatures though, they'll give you the release you want." She smiles wickedly and begins to roll her hips. "Does that all sound like fun?"

Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:10 pm

"W-wait. You're... just going to leave me for them and..." It was obvious from how she twitched awkwardly that it was turning Taimi on, but... she also sounded nervous, maybe even scared. The idea of being just left for them, left so horny... She wasn't sure she knew even how to handle it. But... she still responded, even though she felt hot, intimidated, and all around 'weird'. "B-but I... you... that's dangerous... but... I'm still horny, but... uh..."

She might need an extra push.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:25 am

Vidalia let's out a soft laugh, leaning in close to press her lips to Taimi's own for a moment. "Leave you for them? You'll seek them out. Look st you. Just dripping for the chance to let some monster take you and turn you into a cock addled fuck toy." She reaches behind and beneath herself to a list press that toy deeper into Taimi. "That's what you really want, isn't it?"

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:28 pm

"C-can't I have sex and r... release... without having it be so scary?" Taimi managed after the kiss, panting hard enough that some of her breath was fogging her glasses. She had this little helpless pout on her face, as well, which probably wasn't helping her case with Vidalia. The toy going deeper into her interrupted what the poor girl was about to say with a pointed moan, but... She eventually said it.

"Th-th-the delay... was... I was tired, really. J-j-just because I have... uh... augments... doesn't mean they were q-quite physical! That stuff is invasive but I'm not some supergirl thing so I got tired okay? Please... I don't wanna be caught, I hate being turned on by scary things if it means that..."

Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:56 pm

"Then you need all the practice you can get, right? You need to work hard and train and not get yourself stuck with a thick toy buried deep inside of you. Oh, look at that..." She draws the toy out and thrusts it back inside a few times. "No, I really think you like it. You want it. Look at how you squirm." She keeps thrusting that toy. In and out, over and over again. "Do you want me to fuck you so you can think straight?"

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]