View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Restoration (for Alex) 

Post Re: Restoration (for Alex)
Alexandra grabbed a lance as well. At least she was armed now. But with all the dead bodies on the ground, it was doubtful her weapon would be enough to stop what was happening. As much as she did not care for a fabricated man who tried to force himself on her, his suggestion was the safest one.

"Fine, lets go then," she replied, walking past him as she made her way back the way they came. Even if this was some sort of illusion created by technology, she was not going to take unnecessary risks. Alexandra did not even know how this worked. Physical contact certainly felt real. But what would happen if she were shot or killed? Would she just reset like some sort of video game? She did not want to test that theory. The agent would head for the hills as quickly as her feet could carry her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:06 pm

(Sorry, didn't see a post until I was on this particular forum this morning)

That was a good question. She could feel things and be touched, tractor and repulsor beams that simulated such things? She didn't know what sensations could be experienced either. Did flames produce heat if she got close enough? Right now she went with the man, both taking an energy lance with them.

Departing the village they traveled further into the hills. Using a bit of care the man covered their tracks as best as he could. It had not been long before they had set upon a wooded area. Slowing in order to cover their tracks better they had soon come upon a small cave that he knew about.

Whether it had been devoid of habitation of any animal or the program didn't cover smells she couldn't say but it was a place that as devoid of any animals at least for now. There were no signs of occupation and the light was a bit dim. Fortunately the cave had not been too deep so light wasn't much of a factor. Anyone peering inside would discover them.

“Well take a small brake here then search for better places to hide out. I don't think anyone would have come this far but there is no reason to be lax about it either. They're killing people or at least those that fight back.”
He seemed to mull things over in his head a moment.

After resting briefly he lead her away in search of a better place to hide or getting further away from the village. When he felt that they had been far enough away he paused to get his barings before moving in the direction that some shelter could be found in.

“I think we are far enough away now. We should be able to find a cave in this direction near a stream. Any idea as to who these people are?”

Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:24 pm

The two fled into the hills. Thankfully, they were not pursued. But, Alexandra was no closer to figuring out what she should be doing in this simulation. Visually, things at least looked real. But, she was uncertain if she was supposed to smell or taste anything. The breeze and the heat of the sun was easy enough to emulate with fans and heat from lights.

The man led the way and his presence annoyed her the most. She had no clue who he was or why the hell he tried to kiss her. He was a stranger. If she was supposed to roleplay, she had no concept of what role she should be playing right now much less the setting itself.

"Why should I know?" Alexandra replied. He was assuming the attackers were people and not some alien monsters. But, that did not matter. Much like a game forcing a sidekick or follower, Alexandra wanted to ditch this person. It may have seemed harsh until one considered that this was just a simulation and this unknown man was just a programmed array of lights and sound.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:02 pm

It was unclear if the attack was suppose to happen at all. If Quad had been monitoring things he may have thought nothing of it. But everything had been so confusing as to the nature of matters or even her role at present. The man nodded accepting it in stride.

The attack may have been part of the simulation for training. It should have been removed or altered altogether and this might have been the alteration separating her from the attack itself. From the start there had been little direction and with no such direction she had to wait with this man, hiding in the woods on these hills.

Finding a larger cave things seemed to slow down a bit. At one stage she heard something outside, a faint hum of a small repulsor engine. Possibly a small scout droid, nothing else made too much sense. If it were the repulsors of a larger vehicle the sound would be louder.

It could have been something else. This told her that they, whoever they were, had still been searching. If this had been the case they had not found what they were looking for in that village, had probes out before attacking the village or had been searching for one or both of them.

The man had no clue but appeared nervous with he sounds before they faded altogether. While her addiction increased at first silence seemed to prevail. It seemed that danger had passed them by at least for now. The man seemed to be calculating all the while too.

“It isn't a good idea to move during the day. At night we wouldn't make much progress. Whoever they are probably passed us by but we have the problem of getting food and water. I can hunt but doing so may expose us. Less then ten miles on the other side of these rolling hills is another village we could attempt to make it too. Do we take our chances here or try for the village? I doubt they will stick around these parts for long and whatever searcher we heard may not even be looking for us but deployed to search an area before all this went down. Maybe it was going back rather then heading out of the village.”

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:29 pm

Alexandra stayed away from the entrance, remaining deep enough in the cave to avoid visual detection. If there were probes or patrols searching around the area, there was no point in trying to make a run for it. Day or night, it was doubtful either mattered. The attackers had technology for energy based weapons so night vision should be a simple enough innovation to have at this point in time.

The agent was fine with waiting here. Eventually, the simulation would have to end if she was ever going to eat and handle other bodily needs. She rested against the cavern wall. Already, she was beginning to feel the withdrawal effects start to surface. Alexandra took slow, deep breaths. It seems the effects had not hit fully yet. But, the sensation and knowing that more would come was just as concerning as the effects themselves.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:00 am

Here they would stay. The man nodded, standing close to the entrance of the cave he peeked out for a moment, his head tipped back to the sky, then he drew deeper into the cave. There was some light filtering in collected at the entrance and little towards there part of the cave.

At least he could not see any visual effects of her nature as he sat near. She could make him out but not so well. Dim lighting concealed most of his finer features. She could tell he was a little nervous. His hand drumming on the energy lance before he set it to the side. His hands pressed against his lap and he looked towards the entrance often enough.

The good thing was that she did not hear any further repulsor engines. The bad was that her needs had been growing. Worse of all there seemed to be no end in immediate sight. It was unclear as to what happened now, if she were to wait out the entire scenario here in this place.

The man offered no real guidance. As a simulation he wouldn't following her lead likely.

It was getting darker outside. Late evening had been settling in before she once more heard the whine of repulsors that grabbed the attention of the man she was with. It sounded relatively close, close enough for the man to take up his energy lance and stand directing his attention to the entrance again, then back at her and finally deeper into the darkness of the cave. It was as if he were silently assessing each option and calculating which option was safest.

While he was doing that she could hear someone outside approaching through the forest. It was as if their movements were muted as if they were attempting to conceal their approach. She had not known how many were out there or if they knew they were in the cave or not but just using caution in approaching it.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:49 am

The wait was agonizing. The agent felt her very cells cry out for the drug she had been denied for so long. There would be no more serum while in the simulation. Why she was to detox in this simulation was unknown. Already feeling the effects start, just being in a simulation was not enough it seemed.

Alexandra tried to keep her breathing under control. Her body throbbed as if her cells were starving. She heard muffled footsteps approaching the cave entrance. Her grip tightened on her lance as she pointed it towards the entrance. She kept it level as she rested against the wall. She remained on one knee for stability. She was uncertain how much kick this had. Whatever was coming was going to be hit with whatever punch this lance had.

The fact this simulation began on such a low point made it seem like this was some sort of survival training for agents. She assumed the man coming on to her was some alteration that Luna put in. That or ADD training has really taken a weird turn.

Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:12 am

There were so many uncertainties. The minutes had been tense as they ticked by. The movement ceased outside ended, she thought whoever or whatever had been out there had got into position. Still nothing happened. Her weapon trained on the entrance her focus on the entrance seeing something get tossed in.

She saw a hand briefly. Her training had just enough time to register grenade before there was an eruption of sound. White light filled her vision as the flash bang went off. Her ears were still ringing. Sightless it was impossible to defend against the plethora of stunning shots that slammed into her.

Sight and sound seemed to work just fine here. So did touch, she felt the full effects of those stunning shots, either something tripped in her mind or some form of stunning tech was installed in the simulation, easily done by installing a stun weapon in the room itself.

When she came too her vision slowly cleared. She had been restrained, arms out to the side. Some sort of lab or medical facility judging by the equipment. Before her was some sort of large reptilian creature, black in color. It's eyes, claws and teeth were yellow and it had a long tail. No clothes but it wore a simple leather harness with various pouches and tolls.

“You're awake,”
the creature uttered with a deep base tone in his voice, it was masculine. Moving toward her he took hold of a breast, squeezing it hard, the scent she produced hit her nose … as it would if it were actual. Repulsors exerting on her breasts would simulate them and thus the scent would be real whether that was intentional or not was hard to say yet it was not likely to be something that was overlooked.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Getting hit with what felt like a stun grenade was unexpected in a simulation. The agent groaned as she came to and found herself in a lab. Was this still a simulation? There was no reason to think it was not. Alexandra pulled against her bonds but they did not budge. It was unknown if this was some trick with lights and force fields or if this was physically set up while she was unconscious.

A large lizardman approached, speaking common and already reaching to grab Alexandra's large breast. "Ahhnnn!" The scale fingers sank into the soft tit flesh, each scale like an tiny finger dragging across her tender globe. The agent's eyes widen upon smelling that familiar scent. It was not as potent as Goro's but it was designed to keep her satisfied and hooked outside his presence. "N-No..." she groaned, taking a deep breath as she welcomed the scent that she had been denied so long.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:11 pm

If this was still part of the simulation or not was unclear. Was it the purpose for her to indulge until better drugs could be manufactured? So that her weening off this scent based chemical wouldn't be a hindrance? To get rid of it altogether prior to the real reconstruction could begin since it would be all to easy to back slid?

Whatever the case was, either intentional or a glitch or some how real did not matter much. The scent was wonderful. It was as if the air was polluted without it. The large lizard grinned as if knowing this. Bunching up the material near her breast he tore away the cloth exposing the breast.

He played with it, that scaly hand squeezed harder, more of that scent filling her nostrils. At times he rubbed his thumb over the peak of her nipple. Watching her face he continued to fondle her for a bit before taring off her clothes in long drawn out strips.

Her already partially destroyed bra was soon joined by her panties. In the end she was naked, shredded clothes all about her feet. The lizard began rubbing against her slit with a scaled hand as if checking her levels of arousal. At the same time he began to mouth a tit while still molesting it's twin. His tongue rolling against the peak of her nipple, those yellow eyes dashing up to her face as that rubbing against her sex increased.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:30 pm

It was like a dam breaking and all that pent up aggression released all at once. Alexandra's eyes fluttered and rolled back as her mouth hung open in complete awe. Pleasure rippled through her thoughts, washing away any and all resistance as the alien creature continued to fondle her helpless form. Cloth ripped apart, revealing her nude form. Her huge breasts heaved with panted breaths, firming with her ever growing arousal.

The withdrawal effects faded almost immediately, replacing all that horrible agony with rapture. A harder squeeze caused her body to arch into the alien's greedy touch. Sensations throbbed with that heated globe. The lizard's warm breaths soaked into the other luscious tit. Her nipples ached and hardened to full attention before the alien's advances. Scaled digits dragged across Alexandra's sex, feeling the moisture dripping from her now hungry depths.

"Ooohhhh... Ahhhnnn... Ahhhnnn..." Heat flushed Alexandra's cheeks. She did not know what she was supposed to do. She could not stop breathing in the alluring scent her breasts created. The agent wanted every breath to last. Her mind flooded with the drug and soon she could only think about wanting more. Her hips rocked gently against the alien's hand. "Ohhhh... G-God..." she groaned.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:27 pm

The lizard chuckled at her reaction. Nostrils flared for a second as if scenting the obvious in the air. Clever programming? The real thing? It was hard to say as this felt real. If it were just tractor beams touching her her mind was fooled. The scent had been her own, the creature behaved as if he could smell that rich scent.

“Such a needy slut,” a thumb rotated against her clit as he teased her. More squeezes to her breast generated more of that scent. “You wish to be fucked? Don't you? You need to be fucked. But you will have to earn it.”

There were two clicks as the restrains released her arms. She might have fallen forward had he not been right there but he brought her to her knees. A fleshy cock slid out from a slit. It was retractable, quite large and hard but was of flesh and not scaly. It didn't really matter but it probably retracted to protect itself.

The command to suck was given, not that it was needed. Her sex was no longer being toyed with but a hand still manipulated a breast causing even more of that scent to filter into her nostrils.

Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:45 pm

"A-Ahhnn!" Her hips jolt as a scaled thumb dragged over her hardened pearl. The bundle of nerves jumped and throbbed against the alien monster's touch. The scent grew stronger as the beast continued to squeeze and suck on her breasts. Alexandra's face was a look of complete awe as what she had been denied for so long was filling her senses once more.

She fell to her knees and the beast ordered the agent to pleasure him with her mouth. It was becoming hard to think straight. This was supposed to be a simulation, right? Why were things going this far? Her mind kept going blank each time the scaled hand squeezed her heavy orb. There was no way she could fight against this large monster. Heat bubbled up inside the agent's mind as she reached out with her tongue, dragging along the underside of the monster's phallus.

"Mph... Mmm..." she sucked and slurped. Memories of her slave training took over as the agent pleasured the supposed fabrication. A hand stroked the long shaft while the other dipped between her own thighs. Alexandra curled her fingers inside herself, masturbating while sucking the alien creature off. All this happened while that wondrous scent filled her with every breath.

Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:35 pm

“Yesss!!!” Once his member had been inside her mouth he gripped the back of her head fucking her mouth without allowing her to pull free even if that thought had not entered her head. She felt that hand at the back of her head, felt another playing with a breast while giving rise to that wonderful scent.

There was some texture in that cock. She felt it, some sort of trick with projectors had been something that was feasible but what did not make much sense was that there was the taste of that meat that eagerly pressed within her. It tasted familiar and yet different, almost as if this was a connect the dots picture before she got started on it there was usually enough detail to get a sense at what the picture would wind up as.

Either this had been real or her own brain linked cock sucking to a familiar taste. Not Goro, the texture wasn't right nor the taste but having endured so much Adda cock to this act in recent weeks that was what her mind associated the taste with she finally worked out.

It was not long before she received a blast of hot cum inside her mouth. The alien came quick, holding her in place as he throbbed and emptied into her mouth. Some cum dribbled onto her breasts as he drew out of her. One hand seized her arm pulling it away from her flower. The other assisted her to her feet. The moment she was standing he hoisted her up, that wet cock lining up against her, twitching there for a small moment before pressing inside her. The action felt like the real thing, the simulation working quite well in this respect.

Hands held her hips lifting her part way out that scaly member then allowing for gravity to drop her back down at the same time he stabbed upward with thrusts into her.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:29 pm

"Mph! Mmmm..." Alexandra's eyes went wide as she felt that molten seed blast into the back of her throat. Her eyelids fell half mast as she gulped and swallowed as much of the thick gooey seed as she could. The agent licked her lips as the member finally pulled out of her mouth. She loved the taste and feel of this cock inside her. The scales scratched her tongue and throat as the monster withdrew. She could no longer remember what she was supposed to be doing here. She wanted more.

She was lifted up and impaled on that magnificent rod. It had not softened at all despite cumming just moments ago. The thick trunk spread her netherlips wide open. Scales dug into the velvet inner walls of her pussy, making sure the agent felt every inch that entered. The tip slammed against her cervix, demanding entry. Alexandra's hips rose and fell as she bounced up and down. Her mouth hung open as breathless gasps and groans sound inside the chamber.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next