View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Restoration (for Alex) 

Post Re: Restoration (for Alex)
There had been no response to her words, not from Luna any way. The smaller insect creatures were too alien to read and both the inspector and the larger one had masks making them unreadable. While she did not think this was real the simulation had not ended if she were still in one.

The inspector must have been studying her as he lifted an arm up, his hand in a fist halting the alien from approaching prior to pulling her out of her cell. He may have read something, probably connecting the usual reaction that playing with her tits generated to this out burst. For a long moment no one did anything as if the inspector was processing all the information, decided his best move then gestured toward the cell for her to return.

Then he tossed the dildo back which fell outside of the cage but within arm reach. “You need more practice.” There seemed to be disdain in his words, almost as if he had been considering her punishment but at the same time halted short of taking a risk. He departed with the others following.

She was left in that cell. There had been no clocks and no way to track time unless she counted down the seconds so it was hard to determine how much longer she had been in there for Once again the door opened and someone rushed in, not one of the alien captors, a human in a lab coat.

At first it took a moment to recognize Luna. “DAMN!” Wide eyed the agent rushed forward, surprised to find her like this even after seeing the earlier data. She managed something further, some chain of numbers followed by her last name. Just as she finished she dropped to a knee, inhaling the scent in the air, in her haste to get in to check on her she was vulnerable to that very real scent.

The elements of the room changed, dressing vanished, even the bars to her cage. She was in a plain white room large enough to hold a conference in. At one end there was the true door out of the room. She was ignored for the moment, Luna was fumbling for something in her pocket, the serum was likely.

Thus far they were the only two in the room, best guess was that there was a shift change or someone actually noticed that this wasn't suppose to be happening. Her belief that she was still in the simulation had been correct, she had been here all along yet what was going one all along had not been totally clear.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Post Re: Restoration (for Alex)
It was not long before the simulation was brought to a halt and was finally shut down by Luna's command. The sergeant looked disoriented and was fumbling for something as Alexandra shakily rose to her feet. Knuckles were white as the agent's fists were clenched tight. She did not care about what went wrong. Everything about this was wrong and she was sick and tired of this bullshit.

She strode forward until she was within range of Luna. One bare foot left the floor as it was swung right into the sergeant's jaw. She hit that damned woman as hard as she could. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she screamed, "You think this is helping me?! Go to hell! All of you can go to freaking hell!"

She did not care if Luna was conscious enough to hear her words. Alexandra left the room through the doors Luna came in from. She was heading back to her quarters to get cleaned up and dressed. She did not want to see anyone or hear from anyone after this horrible ordeal. If resignation was an option, she would have already been filling the paper work at this point. But no, Alexandra was stuck with the ADD until she loses her mind or worse.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5