View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Shooting for the brass ring(Minerva) 

Post Re: hooing for the brass ring.(mirva)
Taking her moans as an invitation, Cynthia opened Minerva's blouse. She leaned foward beginning to lick Minerva's nipples. The agent gasped as she felt a paw begin to run underneath her skirt. The door slammed shut behind them as the agent gasped and nodded.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:15 am

Cynthia would smile guiding her to the bed laying next to her. As her paws quickly strip the girl cynthia would lick the sides of her nipples while 2 fingers worm theyre ways into her womanhood. Cynthis would smile her tail removing her own clothes as she would devour her delectable desert. Her mind playing through the ideas.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:22 am

Before Minerva knew she could feel her body laying on the bed. The sensation of paws pulling off her clothes as Cynthia continued to lick her nipples. The redhead let out a moan as she felt two fingers push into her newly exposed sex. Already her own hands began to explore the body of Cynthia.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:28 am

Cynthia would moan gently her fur hardly lessing the feeling as she would purr over the nipples. She shows the lovly girl her tails trick it slips in to takke the place of the fingers as she would move up to kiss the girl.Mmmmm i already like you my dear what say you ditch that second hand ship of yours and join me here? I find myself in need of good help.Her furry hands gently cupping and fondling her full breasts.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:34 am

The woman above her began to purr as the agent caresses and explored Cynthia. The exploration of her breasts were taken over by the tail, making Minerva giggle a bit at the sensation. She soon found herself caught up in a kiss. When their kiss ended Cynthia asked her question, I am sure command wants to remain in a Lancer for now. The agent gasped as she felt a pair of hands begin to cup her breasts.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:52 am

"Leave that to me deary but the offers only if you want it. but i already have papers up for the trancfer only need your signiture."Cynthia desided not to mention how she got them so easily desiding girls need secrets."But for now how about i taste your cherry?"Cynthia would tease her gently trailing kisses and licks down to her clit lapping at it very slowly and gently.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:56 am

My papers? How did you get my pap….ahhhh… The agent’s head jerked back as she felt a tongue begin to explore her lower body. Soon it began to lick against her special pearl. All thoughts for a moment were lost as she felt the sensation of that tongue against her sensitive area.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:11 am

Cynthis would smile devouring and sucking gently on her pearl wanting the girl to cum hard. Upon seeing her reaction cynthia would gently slip two fingers dwwp into her pussy fingering her gently.Getting an idea shed gently offer her tail to her to suck on as she ravages her neathers with her touge.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:42 pm

Minerva could feel the pleasure building within her as Cynthia continued to suck on the redhead's clit. The agent struggled to grip Cynthia as she felt fingers thrust away into her sex. Minerva could not see the tail as it made its way to the agent's sex even as the alien's rough tongue continue to explore as deep as it could go.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:54 am

Cum for me my dear let me taste your nectur.Ill let you do the same.She would smile teasingly as shed go back to lapping at her neathers drinking what little nectur she could find wanting to make her explode. Her attention redoubling to get the job done.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:50 pm

Post Re: Shooting for the brass ring(Minerva)
Minerva could feel the pleasure building up inside her as she felt the tongue going up into her most sacred area again and again. The agent's head jerked upwards as she was caught up in a powerful orgasm from the sensation of it all.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:44 am

Cynthia would smile seeing the girls reactions to her rough tounge and sensural playing before she would orgasm hard. Her face coverd in girl cum she would eagerly lick herself clean before smileing up at her.Mmmm how was that my dear? Enjoy it?Cynthia would pet the girls cheek letting her recover from the bliss of her orgasm.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:48 am

Minerva could feel her body was in complete bliss for a moment before she finally came down from her euphoric high. The young woman could see between her heaving breasts Cynthia washing herself from the results of the redhead’s orgasm. I-It was heavenly.

Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:51 am

Cynthia would finish washing and look at the hot little humna."Mmmm i definitly would love you as my partner what do you say?"Cynthia would purr offering her fur coverd breasts to her new friend if she wanted a turn in charge. She would lay beside her waiting for the girls actions.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:01 am

Minerva took a moment to catch her breath, I do have some missions that I must perform on my own. But on occasion I could work with you. Minerva moved her hands over the Cynthia’s breasts and began to rub them. I am sorry it is complicated.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next