View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Shooting for the brass ring(Minerva) 

Post Shooting for the brass ring(Minerva)
Cynthia would be at the shoing range practicing her aim always wanting to get better. Her ears coverd by balistic guards and her large bust jiggling with each pull on her bow her concentration on hitting the bull's-eye. Her light arrows sliceing into the target. Her ears picking up the sounds of another person even through the guards.

Last edited by jewel on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:11 am

Post Re: hooing for the brass ring.(mirva)
Minerva had just stepped in to the firearms range. She was wearing her standard dress uniform complete with her pink skirt. The young woman had a some eye protection goggles as she stepps in. Hi, I didn't realize anyone still use bows anymore, but you are a crack shot with it.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:24 am

Hmmm thanks your right not many do but its not a normal bow.It draws my elemental magic and turns it into arrows.As far as i know im the only one who cn use it.Cynnthia turns to look at the girl her ears showing her neko blood as well as her tail and green fur. The next thing to be seen whould be her uhhhhh large hooters.My names cynthia a neko nice to meet you Im also the captian of the speedy ship invisible.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:01 am

Elemental Magic? The agent had heard that several of the female aliens used magic in addition to some agents. But she did not necessary understand the concept. I am Lieutenant Minerva Rocha, it is nice to meet you....Wait did you say your the captain of the Invisible?

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:12 am

Mmmmmm thats rigt the invisible shes my baby. One of the fastest ships around.Cynthia woulddraw her bow and change it to thunder launching a shocking arrow into he target causeing it to crackle then turn to dust but causeing another target to catch fire. She would gasp and change it to water putting out the fire.Mmm lets keep this between us ok? Ill give ya a tour of the invicible.cynthia would check her out as her tail would move to tickle her new friends butt.Bad tail bad! I swear it has a mind of its own at times.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:47 am

The alien pulled back another arrow and let it loose. It hit the target on but a crack of lightning shot out and hit a second target quickly setting fire for it. The Nako quickly gasped and fired a second shot at the burning target, it quickly puts out the fire in a splash of water. Ah. The agent jump as she feels the tail swipe over her rear. [color=Fuchsia]Um sure I would like a tour of the Invincible!

Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:08 am

Cynthia would motion for her to follow to the hanger not trying to hide checking out the smaller girl. When they got to the hanger it would appear to be empty. Welcome to the hanger of the invisible. the fastest most high tech ship around. though all hat speed and stealth leaves little space for weapons sadly.Cynthia would point behind her to what seems like air till she pushs a button on her wrist and the forcefield of over falls exposing he beloved invisible to al in attendance.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:35 am

Cynthia asked Minerva to follow her one of the hangers on the station. The smaller agent followed her to the hanger. Cynthia introduced the young agent to what appeared to be an empty hanger. It was then the Neko pushed a button on her wrist and the air seemed to shimmer. The Invisible shimmered into existence, Minerva made a whistle noise. Wow, that is impressive.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:45 pm

Mmmmm that she is though not as nice as the vision im showing her to.Cynthia would smile leeading her companion into her ship. She would take her to all the rooms,show her the shield genirator, Then they would soon arrive at the captians quarters where her tail would teasingly slip up the girls skirt. So what do you think of my ship? Nice isnt she?Cynthia would smile waiting for her reaction.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:30 am

Umm, thanks. She smiled back to Cynthia as the pair head back inside the ship. There Cynthia lead the agent through all the rooms of the ship, including the shield generator that protected the ship and kept invisible. Eventually the pair made it up the captain's quarters where the tour ended. Minerva let out a gasp as she felt the tail moving up her skirt. It is very nice, but I think that tail is at it again.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:33 am

Hmmmm nah this time is my doing.I kinda find you hot and hoped to maybe coax you to join my ship. And hopefully into my bed. Cynthia would smile warmly her arms going around the hot human girl. Willing to let go at a moment notice.Cynthia would motion to her cabin leting the girl pick weather to play or not.I may be a higher rank but i only take whats offerd willinly.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:52 am

Wait? What? Minerva surprised to have Cynthia's arms wrap around her waist. You kinda caught me off here. I m-mean that you are quite beautiful, I was just surprised that you would be interested in me?

Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:08 am

Cynthia would take a risk and genly slip a paw up her shirt to rub her breast.Mmmmm i am if you are interested.I can make it very enjoyable.Cynthia would gently lick the side of her neck showing her rough sandpaper tounge. Her fingers gently rolling her nipple.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:38 am

Minerva felt a paw move up her shirt. Well, I ...ahhh. Cynthia had moved to the side of her neck and began to lick it. The agent let out a soft moan as she felt fingers begin to play with her breast. Already her nipple was starting to harden.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:01 am

Cynthia would smile taking that as a yes she would open her blouse and begin to lick the girls nipples directly. Her rough cat like tounge scraping the nipples gently while her paws skirt down to lift her skirt. Pushing a button the quarters door closes giving them privacy. Her paws gently rub over the girls pantied croatch as if asking permission.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next