View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 What are you playing? 

Post Re: What are you playing?
King of Dragon Pass, nice!

I am still working my way through learning the various systems in Space Station 13. Today I was a "Scientist" for the first time. I got the objective: "End the round with methamphetamine in your bloodstream". So I looked up on the wiki what sort of chemicals to put into these fictional chemistry machines to make meth pills.

But then, at the end of the round, just before my character was going to take these pills, someone else revealed that they were a traitor and killed everyone. Oh well, all in good fun. :)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:25 am

Got a PS1 emulator working again on my new computer. Played some Brigandine for my channel and started a playthrough of Final Fantasy Tactics with the 1.3 Content patch. Having my viewers decide my party members and builds. Seems like everyone loves Samurai.

Also played a bunch of Dragon Warrior 3 and 4 along with Lufia 2.

Recently got Eternal Destiny to help pass the time. It's decent. It's like those free to play collectible card games but with no micro transactions. Just have to buy the game and maybe DLC if you care too then you are good to go.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Neat! I think I have Brigandine in a box somewhere. ;) So...what PS1 emulator do you use? I tried one, once, but I had some problems getting it to work...

I've been trying to seduce a yandere girl...in Crush Crush. ;P

Also playing this interesting chat/visual novel type game on my phone, called Mystic Messenger...It's an "otome" game, meaning that it's aimed at women; you control the cute female character who chats with pretty anime guys. Still, it's fun, because the writing is interesting. And it seems to have one of those bizarre stories that...well, I was going to say "that only the Japanese can come up with", but it was made in Korea. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:49 pm

My PS1 emulator is awful. I only use it because it was all set up for me already.

Criminal Girls. A PC port of a Vita game where you have to guide some criminal spirits through a dungeon. The characters learn new abilities through 'disciplining' them. There are already mods to get rid of most of the censoring on Steam.

Queen of Thieves. Visual novel style rpg with some simple mechanics.

Recently been playing Shadowverse. It is a free to play collectible card game with a similar style as Hearthstone. But it has it's own character mechanics and an evolution mechanic that is pretty good. Also, feels like it has more cards and many of them have their own audio dialogue when played and used in game. Oh and it has a single player story mode. Starting out the game, I got over 30 booster packs with 10 cards each. So you get quite a start.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:53 pm
Site Admin

Elvenar

Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Kanoe wrote:
Criminal Girls.

Oh, yeah. I started playing that one too...

Kanoe wrote:
Queen of Thieves.

A Winter Wolves game, uh-huh. I've played a couple of those...Planet Stronghold was one?

Stormbringer wrote:
Elvenar

That looks like an Evony-type game...(you know, "Come play, my lord!") But hey, if you enjoy it!

As for me, I played through The Herbalist and got all the achievements. Pretty fun, it's just that you have to grind a bit at the start of the game...It's sort of a crafting-puzzle game, with some almost-ecchi graphics. ;P

--Jason Carter

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:02 am

Old topic and first post, but been playing the Dead Rising remastered edition. Trying to get the 7 Day Survivor achievement.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:45 am

Final Fantasy 5
Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
Yu-gi-oh! Legacy of the Duelist
Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded-

Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:34 am

RIght now, I've been playing through the NES Megaman games. Fun enough titles, but damn, there's plenty of cheap shit in those games.

Shaiya's student profile - updated periodically.

Wanna RP? I can do so here, in Second Life or in an IRC channel, if you like. IM me for details!

Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:59 am

Dragons Dogma , and Building a new PC So i can buy and play New Vegas and Fallout 4 with mods.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:01 am

Fallout 76 on the PS4, mostly.

Quite nice, but I wasn't expecting much from it. Already Level 25.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:38 pm
Profile WWW

So a friend of mine gifted me Stardew Valley for my birthday.... finished my first year in it, quite a relaxing game. :D

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:31 am
Profile WWW

I've been playing Dragons Dogma and Skyrim Oblivion. Though I regret buying Oblivion because graphics and the popin hurt my soul. And I've been playing Black ops 2

Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:01 am

When I can spare some time between night shifts, Fallout 76. Might get into the new Ace Combat when it comes out and also I dabble in World of Tanks.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:34 am
Profile WWW

Getting back into Eidos Studios' Thief games, bought the whole bundle to play with.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next