View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Looking for an old pic... 

Post Looking for an old pic...
I'm trying to find an old (80's or 90's) hentai pic (I think it's part of a series also).

Its a brown haired anime girl in the clutches of a large, dark skinned alien or demon with multiple arms of various sizes that takes up the entire background and is not seen in its entirety. The girl is facing the viewer and clawed hands are hooked around her thighs keeping her legs spread in a sitting position as it lowers her onto its demonic/alien phallus. I think its part of a 2 or 3 part series because I sort of remember pre-penetration and post-penetration versions. The pic was pretty large (wallpaper sized) and pretty dark except for the girl.

Does anyone know the one I am talking about? It used to be pretty popular and easy to find, but now it seems lost in the shroud of time and the sea of new content...

If anyone knows the one I mean and where to find it, I would be very grateful!

Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:05 pm

Post Re: Looking for an old pic...
Tiffany Sterling wrote:

If anyone knows the one I mean and where to find it, I would be very grateful!

Attachment:
2398609212836.jpg
2398609212836.jpg [ 198.87 KiB | Viewed 8424 times ]

Something like this?

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:03 pm

Yes... similar to that, only the monster reminds me of the movie Alien, all black except for some spiky protrusions and the tips of its various claws, except that it is much bigger than the alien. The girl is in a sitting position, but more elevated and higher in the frame.

The picture is from long before my time, so I'm not super hopeful that anyone is going to be able to figure out what one it is, but someone sent it to me during a roleplay before and it's probably what sparked my interest in the genre. Unfortunately, I didn't save the picture and now I can't find it again.

I just thought it couldn't hurt to ask, you know?

; )

Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:24 pm

Oh... and also, if this helps at all, the girl is completely naked and even though the monster's claws are holding her up by her thighs, you can see all of her legs and her toes are pointed down... hanging over either side of it's claws...

Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:33 pm

Actually... I can't remember now if she is COMPLETELY naked. But I think so...

Anyway, I don't expect anyone to put too much effort into finding it, I just know that the first time I saw it, if you typed the word hentai into your browser it was a common pic to show up (Apparently, not any more...) so I kind of just assumed it was pretty popular and someone here might know it...

Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:46 pm

Tiffany Sterling wrote:
Yes... similar to that, only the monster reminds me of the movie Alien, all black except for some spiky protrusions and the tips of its various claws, except that it is much bigger than the alien. The girl is in a sitting position, but more elevated and higher in the frame.

The picture is from long before my time, so I'm not super hopeful that anyone is going to be able to figure out what one it is, but someone sent it to me during a roleplay before and it's probably what sparked my interest in the genre. Unfortunately, I didn't save the picture and now I can't find it again.

I just thought it couldn't hurt to ask, you know?

; )

No worries, it's good fun to go on a hunt again.

Darn shame, but yeah, I'll keep eyes out. Who knows, someone might actually have it archived somewhere.

Tiffany Sterling wrote:
Oh... and also, if this helps at all, the girl is completely naked and even though the monster's claws are holding her up by her thighs, you can see all of her legs and her toes are pointed down... hanging over either side of it's claws...

I'll keep looking. Thanks for the extra details!

Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:54 pm

Don't think this is it, but I like it

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Great pic! But no... that's not it. Thank you for the response though!

I can't find it anywhere... do things vanish from the internet?

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:55 pm

Quote:
I can't find it anywhere... do things vanish from the internet?

No, once uploaded it stays in the ethereal just as time goes by the harder it is to find.

Do you know if the character from some kind of show?

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I don't think so. But I did manage to track down the guy who first sent it to me. He remembers the pic, but doesn't have it. He said he is pretty sure he got it off an old site called "chicks and beasts" that posted a lot of alien tentacle hentai where a lot of the pics had tentacles with "mouths" at the tips. (If that helps at all.)

I tried to look the site up, but it seems to have been absorbed by a newer pay-site, and I don't really want the pic bad enough to join.

I really appreciate the help, but like I said, I didn't really have a lot of hope to begin with considering that I can't find it anywhere. Mostly just wishful thinking...

Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:16 pm

Tiffany Sterling wrote:
I don't think so. But I did manage to track down the guy who first sent it to me. He remembers the pic, but doesn't have it. He said he is pretty sure he got it off an old site called "chicks and beasts" that posted a lot of alien tentacle hentai where a lot of the pics had tentacles with "mouths" at the tips. (If that helps at all.)

I tried to look the site up, but it seems to have been absorbed by a newer pay-site, and I don't really want the pic bad enough to join.

I really appreciate the help, but like I said, I didn't really have a lot of hope to begin with considering that I can't find it anywhere. Mostly just wishful thinking...

I'd like to get a URL for the old site, please.

Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:11 pm

I don't know it... I just tried chicksandbeasts.com. It linked to monsters and chicks (.com) which is a hentai paysite.

It's not a big deal... I have looked pretty hard on my own and not found it, so... maybe it just no longer exists on the web.

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:01 pm

Tiffany Sterling wrote:
I don't know it... I just tried chicksandbeasts.com. It linked to monsters and chicks (.com) which is a hentai paysite.

It's not a big deal... I have looked pretty hard on my own and not found it, so... maybe it just no longer exists on the web.

I did a little digging around on the internet archives for that site, and I think I've found something that possibly matches the description.

Attachment:
EhkOK29XsAEBh-M.jpg
EhkOK29XsAEBh-M.jpg [ 17.34 KiB | Viewed 8366 times ]

Like this?

Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:26 pm

A little like that. But you only see part of the alien's body, no face. The monster is very big and only a portion of it shows in the background. Its almost all black and reminds me a little of the movie alien only much bigger and kind of serpentine. The picture itself is also very large.

The girl has brown hair and is drawn in an older anime style that is a little different from most stuff I see today.

I really appreciate the effort you are putting into looking for this! Thanks!

Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:13 am

And the monster has arms too... (not tentacles... at least not many tentacles that I can remember...)

I think it might be an alien or some kind of Cthulhu-esque monster...

I'm sorry for not having more info on it...

Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next