View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:20 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Aching Dreams, my new hentai Flash game ;) 

Post Aching Dreams, my new hentai Flash game ;)
Yes, after many (many...) months of work, my hentai Flash game is completed!

Aching Dreams Hentai Fantasy Date Sim

It has all original artwork. (Done by a guy I know...I did the programming and most of the writing, he did the art and some writing.) It's not like truly great literature, but it's fun and erotic, I hope. ;)

Let me know what you think. And vote 5 so its score gets higher. :P

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:26 am

Next time, can you make a Lesbian Mode for Linny? :P

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:55 am
Profile YIM

Heh. Well, it's something to consider, certainly. ;) Though it would require lots more artwork and writing. :P

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:35 am

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:15 am
Profile YIM

Any SHS students we should know about around?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Looks like really good fun. Just talk to me if you ever want to use SHS to host your games.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:16 pm

No...that's an interesting idea, but I wanted everything in this game to be original, so there weren't any problems with getting permission from someone to put it on whatever sites I want. The only person I have to clear it with is the artist. ;)

Stormbringer wrote:
Looks like really good fun. Just talk to me if you ever want to use SHS to host your games.

Wow...really? Thanks, Emperor, I'll keep that in mind. :)

--Jason Carter

Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:00 pm

Madison wrote:

No...that's an interesting idea, but I wanted everything in this game to be original, so there weren't any problems with getting permission from someone to put it on whatever sites I want. The only person I have to clear it with is the artist. ;)

Well, if you get character permission (which I'll gladly give for any of mine, mind you), your arist friend can draw characters that "resemble" any artwork that might violate copyright law. At the end of the day, I doubt I'd look at his rendition of Subaru from .hack portraying Linnis and thing "Hey, it's Subaru!" anyway, so...

Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:46 pm
Profile YIM

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:27 am
Profile YIM WWW

Not bad. Was kinda disappointed that you couldn't do anything at the kink party though, or return to it later for a little bit of fun but I'm just pervy like that ^^;;

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:40 am

Hell, I'd throw in Madison. Every simdate game needs a tomboy. :)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:43 am
Profile WWW

Nice game =P, I finished it and got all the achievements, but the bad ending is a bit... weird.

Nice work though ^_^

~Diana Collier~

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:44 am

--Jason Carter

Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:59 pm

Post Re: Aching Dreams, my new hentai Flash game ;)
Dude I just love this stuff! =P~ Great flash...

Wait a sec, I swear I said that some time ago on Hentaipalm... #-o

hmm....

Oh well, never hurts to say it twice: GREAT JOB! =D>

And good luck with the sequel. Let's hope it doesn't share a similar fate to SimGirl...

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:26 am

Post Re: Aching Dreams, my new hentai Flash game ;)
gguy123 wrote:
Wait a sec, I swear I said that some time ago on Hentaipalm... #-o

Ah, yes...I originally found hentaicook (the artist) by asking around on HentaiPalm...I think he's also been talking about it there too. ;)

--Jason Carter

Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:01 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next