View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 In Loving Memory of Kraal 

Post In Loving Memory of Kraal
I realize most here will not remember me, and some maybe not even Kraal, but I see some of the old ones still about from the SHS of long past and I feel they needed to know, as we were all very close back then.

I have bad news. I waited over a week, I wasn't sure how to say this and I thought it would be proper for Relina to tell you, as they were closest of friends. She must be too upset to post the news, but you guys need to know, as he was special to all of us who knew him and I didn't feel comfortable keeping it any longer, it is not proper to his memory.

Kraal has passed away, Sekra let Meta know and he told me, I believe it was from stomach cancer. We all realized he had been in and out of the hospital over these past couple of years.

Not sure what to say, this news is upsetting to me, as I am sure it is to everyone who knew him. Kraal is the first online friend I have ever lost this way. He was a part of our online family and even though some have drifted to other places on the net, or our real lives have taken over through the years, I know all of us from that time will always have a special connection to each other.

Kraal was one of us, he was such a kind and warm hearted person and his passing has my heart filled with sadness. I think we should all use this thread to remember him, say something you remember about him, some things you loved about him, we will never forget him.

One of my favorite memories was when I joined SHS, I was so scared and RP was new to me. Kraal was the first person to befriend me. He made me feel welcome and basically held my virtual hand while I learned to RP. He was always willing to lend help, a smile or a kind word of encouragement.

Kraal, I will miss you. Your life, the part you spent with us online, gave me a little more happiness, a few more smiles and definately a wonderful person that I was always proud and glad to call my friend.

Goodbye my friend, see you in the afterlife. <3

Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 am

Post Re: In Loving Memory of Kraal
Wow... just.. wow..

Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]