View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next
 What are you playing? 

Post Re: What are you playing?
Got back into Vindictus. Definitely a lot of improvements and updates with some bad stuff that still remains. Sadly, not many of my friends like the game though.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:16 am

sacred 2 fallen angel

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Some Borderlands Pre-Seq. Not muchthough, I have basically done all the quests I want to do.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:05 pm
Profile YIM

Vindictus, Touhou Puppet Play Purple (As a Nuzlocke run), and some board games.

Been playing board games over VASSAL and Tabletop Simulator. Red Dragon Inn, Dead of Winter, Battlestar Galactica, and Fluxx. All are pretty good (Battlestar Galactica is amazing) but I despise Fluxx.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Just got Valkyria Chronicles on sale on steam. It's a strategy rpg with some sort of overwatch mechanic and the like.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:54 pm

I just picked up a set of Tentacle Bento, the multiplayer card game. It's so cute, and so much fun! ^_^

Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Kanoe wrote:
but I despise Fluxx.

Wow...really? It seems rare that Fluxx attracts such strong feelings. Really, it's meant to be a silly party game; I suppose if you don't like games where someone else is randomly dealt a card that destroys your entire strategy...you wouldn't like it. ^_^;

There aren't many games that focus on changing the rules during play, though. (Come to think of it, we probably need more of them...)

As for me...Factorio. FACTORIOOO

And waiting (im)patiently for That Which Sleeps.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:25 pm

I liked Valkyria Chronicles. It had an interesting mix of strategy and third person action. Lately I finished Metro: Last Light and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. I just started the original Dark Souls. I died as much as I was led to believe I would. I just discovered that weapon upgrading is a mechanic, and that the game is as much RPG as it is a fighter. That's going to change my approach.

Ah, and I just beat Valiant Hearts: The Great War. It was a short but excellent and emotional game! I'd recommend it highly.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon May 18, 2015 4:37 am
Profile YIM

Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Yes, playing a Dragon Ball Z game. It has some control/camera/interface issues and some moves are not as balanced as they should be. But, their was a lot of effort put into the game with some 'what if' scenarios occurring throughout the timeline that must be fixed. Plus, you get to make your own character to play. Yay! Oh and some of the voices were done by the people who do Dragon Ball Z Abridged. XD

Also started playing Dungeon Fighter Online beta. The game has returned under a different company and it has improved greatly compared to when it was under Nexon. Still playing Vindictus too.

Last game was Yomi. A fighting card game where each character has their own stats and cards. It has a paper/scissors/rock mechanic and it revolves around reading your opponent and playing the right thing at the right time.

Tue May 19, 2015 4:15 pm

My favorite game series in the world: X-wing.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue May 19, 2015 5:58 pm
Profile WWW

Grand Theft Auto Online. Cause simply, I enjoy the virtual cruising and heist missions.

If I had my PS3, would've been Armored Core: Verdict Day (Not enough mech fans these days...) and Space Marine multiplayer (Because one-hit kill thunder hammer spam, nuff said)

Tue May 19, 2015 9:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I tried to get into the latest Armored Core but I haven't managed to break past the entry barrier in any of the Armored Core games except for number 3 on the PS2, which was awesome.

Kanoe, how did the beta for The Darkest Dungeon turn out?

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed May 20, 2015 3:32 am
Profile YIM

It is still in early access. They've been adding their promised stuff including more classes and stuffs. Still doesn't have a proper end game and you can just grind your way to success due to their being no permanent fail state.

Just waiting for it to finish now.

Fri May 22, 2015 9:24 pm

Currently addicted to Nutaku's Millenium War Aigis, which is an uncensored hentai tower defense game. It was imported over from DMM's original Japanese version of the game. Pretty fun, dynamic, free-to-play model. There's continuous, weekly events, and while there are pay options, it isn't required in order to be competitive (just lets you access some bonus content; ie more girls). If anyone wants to try it, please use my referral link (I get a little bit of gold for the first 5 referrals :P ) [http://www.nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/415705]. Site is clean, company is fairly new and trying to pioneer hentai adult gaming to a Western audience. Bit of advice, if you want to play, the game is designed to run in Google Chrome (just be aware that the latest Chrome update causes the game to freeze; until they fix it, you can unfreeze it by opening a new browser tab and cycling back and forth). Game's about 4 months old now, and really becoming a lot of fun; not too late to join if you want to try it out. If you want help with starting out, there's a dedicated Nutaku MWA thread on the Unofficial LineMarvel Forums. Okay, I'm done advertising. It just seems like what Nutaku is doing would seriously pique the interests of a lot of our community here.

Sat May 23, 2015 5:43 am

I signed up. It seems like something that can be fun for a little while, but probably not something I will be invested in for a very long while. As a casual game to play time from time it will do nicely.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun May 24, 2015 5:48 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next