View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 What are you playing? 

Post Re: What are you playing?
Forgot to mention that I have been playing Millenium War Aigis as well. It runs on Opera though it lags a little I think on that browser. Messed up a bunch by getting rid of alot of silvers in the beginning but I have managed to pull through well enough.

Also been playing Valkyrie Crusade which is another Japanese collectible card game where the cards are all girls. It has no hentai but the gameplay is decent enough for a mobile game.

And I started playing Pathfinder with old friends from the military on Roll20. Roll20 is a great interface if you know what you are doing and take advantage of what it has to offer. *nods nods*

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:37 am

Yeah, I heard about Millennium War Aigis, I haven't tried it though. I used to play Valkyrie Crusade, but then I had to get my phone serviced and everything got erased off it...so I didn't bother redownloading it. I still play Tower of Saviors, though... :P

I recently got into Marathon. Yeah, 20 years too late on that one. Still, you can play it for free. It's fun, though the fact that there are fixed save points makes it difficult!

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Been awhile so let's see...

Dungeonmans is a roguelike game where you graduate from Dungeonman academy and try to make it to the bottom corner of the map and beat the boss. There are dungeons everywhere which you go into to level up and such and there are numerous skills to pick from for plenty of customization. You can also upgrade the academy to make future graduates have a slightly easier time.

Got back into Civilization V and been playing with Touhou mods. The Touhou civs are plenty of fun to play.

And got back into Dark Souls 2 with Scholars of the First Sin. Overall, it's nice if you do not have DLC already. Been making it hard on myself as I have only been using a Bow or a Dagger for combat. It makes some DLC bosses pretty much impossible or way too time consuming. Might switch to the fancy new DLC weapons when I feel like it.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:19 am

Just finished Tales from the Borderlands. Long story short: It deserves the great reviews.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:00 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Been replaying the Starcraft 2 campaigns in anticipation for the new expansion (10th of Nov can't come soon enough >_<;;;) ... and also been playing a bit of FTL on the side as well. I'd be playing payday 2 as well, but my graphics card died recently, and the cheap one I got so I could use my computer can't really run it well T_T

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:03 pm
Profile YIM

Just got my order of Kingdom Death Monster. It's a rather expensive board game (comes with a lot of well made figures and such). It's like a Monster Hunter cross Dark Souls style game where you are trying to make a human settlement survive in a world of darkness where humans are bottom of the food chain.

Right now, seeing if I can scan things as images so I can run a game over Roll20. Yay for projects!

Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:27 pm

I got into this game called Space Station 13. It runs on the BYOND platform. The idea is that you have a bunch of people assigned to roles on a space station, trying to build stuff or make money or just hang out. It's an online multiplayer game, played in rounds that are usually 45 minutes to an hour. The twist, though, is that one person (or more than one!) is assigned to an "antagonist" role to cause chaos, like hidden terrorists, The Thing-inspired aliens, space wizards...

The interface takes a lot of getting used to, but the game is mature enough that it has that Nethack/Dwarf Fortress feeling of "you can create any item, load up containers, modify yourself, wear anything"...Being a Botanist is fun for a noob, because you can just hang out in Hydroponics, grow plants and try to genetically engineer them. If people harass you, you can just give them marijuana. My current objective is to get onto the emergency shuttle at the end of the round and empty out a huge box of blunts onto the floor.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:16 am

Been playing Metal Gear Online, and made three character classes to utilize in battle

Scout

Enforcer

Infiltrator

Note: None of the names listed are visible to the other opponents, only Piercesable

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

Finished Culdcept for the PS2. Got back into Darkest Dungeon.

Also been playing Blade and Soul which is an MMORPG set in a martial arts style setting.

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Pony Island is pretty fun. ;)

--Jason Carter

Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Stardew Valley, it's like Harvest Moon but for PC and a bit more depth.

Also, trying to play League of Legends again. Yep, I suck at it. But I won a match at least. X.X

Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:53 am

UnReal World, the Finnish wilderness survival roguelike, is finally on Steam. Difficult, but fun!

--Jason Carter

Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:45 pm

X-Com 2, Gremlins Inc., Stardew Valley, and I am trying out Warframe.

Also got Gensokyo Horror on Tabletop Simulator. It's like Arkham Horror but with Touhou characters and map. XD

Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:18 pm

I bought and played through Gunpoint. Turns out it's pretty fun!

--Jason Carter

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:47 am

Did a playthrough of Valdis Story. Started playing Oblivion again and may be jumping back into Vindictus once Delia comes out.

Played some King of Dragon Pass and got my Roll20 module of Kingdom Death Monster fully updated with as much expansion content as I could find. Also did a solo playthrough of the game. *nods nods*

Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next