View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
 What are you playing? 

Post Re: What are you playing?
Oh, and I forgot. I have started playing the latest Zelda game for the Wii. The problem is, the Wii graphics are awful on my new TV. I have been told there is an adapter that can fix the problem, but it is a bit pricey. Not 100% sure if it is worth it, as I do not really use the Wii a lot anyway.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:50 pm
Profile YIM

Well unless you are a REALLY big fan of Nintendo's recycled franchises, I don't see much reason to worry about the wii. But thats just me XD.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Currently trying out the original Deus Ex game on my PC, as I really enjoyed Human Revolution. Thought I might give it a shot and considering I just got a new computer, it seemed like a fun idea to try an old game. Graphic-wise, it's really dated. o.o

On the other hand... Story-wise, it's amazing. :D

I just wish the weapons did more damage. -facepalm-

Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:54 am

Friend briefly asked for help with Vindictus so booted that up for a bit.

My new addicting grindy game now is Touhou Pocket Wars EVO. Its like Pokemon/Yugioh and some other stuff mixed together. Its pretty fun though with alot of customization of how to build characters and teams.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Since I am technically Vespira as well, sorry for the double post. :oops:

Currently downloading Fortune Summoners on Steam. Its a side scroller action rpg with AI partners that help you fight. The fighting is supposedly a bit skill based as it requires a bit of thought of knowing when to parry, charge, and what combinations will result in high hitting combos.

The publisher is the same people who did the translated versions of Recettear and Chantelise but the team that made the game is different so the art style is not the same and does not have as much of the quirky humor. If you haven't played Recettear... what are you doing!? Go play it! Nao! XD

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Friend of mine gave me a copy of Terraria. Been having fun with that.

The Dryad is cute too. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:45 am
Profile WWW

I love Terraria, I enjoy building there and it has more game to it than Minecraft it feels like.

Currently doing a playthrough of Touhou Soccer 2's Travel Mode and playing various factions in Conquest of Elysium 3. Been putting my playthroughs up online for people to watch. Sadly, most of the views are on Conquest and not Touhou *sniffles*.

Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 am

A friend of mine joked that it must be all the tentacle dodging I did here that resulted in me being able to take down Eater of Worlds without dying.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:13 am
Profile WWW

Mass Effect 3. That is all. Story is amazing. Dialogue is amazing. Characters are as likable as ever. Illusive Man is as much of a bastard as ever.

Only thing I don't like is how I feel forced to play multiplayer in order to boost my chances of getting a better ending on Mass Effect 3.

Feels like Bioware fucked me over.

Apart from all this, the game felt awfully familiar to me, then I realized why: It's friggin Dragon Age Origins in space...

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:22 am

Playing Atelier Totori, because it's been too damn long since I played an RPG in today's FPS glutted market.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
On the Xbox 360, I'm currently in the middle of Dragon Age 2, which is on hold at the moment so I can get in some time with a borrowed copy of Lego Harry Potter Years 5 to 7 (and possibly Rock Band 3 after LHP goes back to the library, if I can get a guitar controller to work passably enough to play).
On the PSP, I'm sort of in the middle of a second playthrough of Queens' Blade Spiral Chaos (need to find the time to actually play it, though).
Atari Greatest Hits Volume 1 on the DS is getting reasonably frequent play when I need a quicker game to play.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:48 am

For the time being, been playing an insane amount of Horde on Gears of War 3 in the mornings and a mix of Fallout: New Vegas and Empire: Total War in the afternoons. Just tried out Divinity II: Ego Draconis, Pandora Saga, and Risen recently, but they weren't really enough to hold my interest. Also tried out Infinity Blade II on my iPhone, it's pretty decent, just wish it was on a different platform.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:49 pm

Finished putting every faction playthrough of Conquest of Elysium 3 on youtube. Finished my playthrough of Touhou Soccer 2. Been doing Random runs of Dungeons of Dredmor. Started a new game of Labyrinth of Touhou. And also been playing Civilization 5.

It still amazes me that people think Bioware makes rpgs anymore XD. But glad you enjoyed Mass Effect 3, someone has to ^.^. I gave up on Bioware after not finishing Dragon Age 2 and playing through Mass Effect 1 and 2. Their stories are pretty awful in my opinion.

Oh and been playing a patched version of Final Fantasy Tactics XD.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Final Fantasy Tactics was the best Final Fantasy period. *trollgasm*

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:14 pm
Profile YIM

I liked the gameplay alot. The whole 'everyone is a tool' story I didn't care for that much. Really wanted the story to expand a bit more before it became nothing but a bunch of disconnected side quests.

But I watched some videos of some silly challenges like single Archer challenges and such and ended up finding some patched versions of the game. They all change alot of the classes and add some new monsters and make things a bit harder. Some make them ridiculously tedious though (everything having HP Restore and/or Item). But I like the balance changes. Makes all the generic classes more viable and the Holy/Dark Knight classes are nerfed some (swordskills cost MP and can actually miss).

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next