View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 What are you playing? 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: What are you playing?
Ouch. Our PS3 (one of the original models) recently got a yellow light, and I ended up having to buy a brand new one.

ME2 was fun, and ME3 looks awesome. As does DA2. I wonder how much longer i'm going to have to wait before I can play ME3 cause I don't have an xbox (and have no intention of getting one for what is primarily a TPS. Mouse and Keyboard > Controller)

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:14 am
Profile YIM

I got Fable 3 for Christmas and found I could not stand it. Fable 1 is still the best out of that batch and even that was not that good. Still need to get Dead Money but Vindictus is taking up all my time. Must finish armor set *thuds*.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:23 pm

I'm currently interested in Minecraft as my friend got me a cracked version Of the single player it's alot of fun I must say. Though giving up oblivion cuz my computer died has been hard :(

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm trying to build a replica of Vane from Lunar the Silver Star in Minecraft! It's not going well cuz I'm not as crazy as the enterprize guy.

Other than that I've been playing alot of CIV IV

Are there tentacle monsters in the Sims?

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Wed May 04, 2011 12:16 am

No.

And Minecraft here. Me and some friends have been building Ponyville on our Multiplayer server. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed May 04, 2011 2:43 am
Profile WWW

Well tried out Dragon Age 2 and found it disappointing and stopped around Act 3. Got back into Minecraft after beating Labyrinth of Touhou Plus Disk content. Still playing Vindictus.

Just bought Mount and Blade: Fire and Sword. Found out that I couldn't pick a gender in the game unlike the past two games nor could i pick a background. Losing that choice alone was depressing but maybe i'll get into someday. Maybe someone will mod it.

Oh and sometimes play Magicka with a friend. We are in chapter 11 i think in the story mode.

Wed May 04, 2011 4:11 am

Playing rift on the PC, some xbox 360 rotating between beating star ocean after a 7 month break, and some COD and halo when I have the time which is rarely. And the occasional peggle or plants vs zombies when time is really too short to sit down and play.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 05, 2011 3:24 am

Madison wrote:
Me and some friends have been building Ponyville on our Multiplayer server. ^_^

Having seen the pictures you have posted elsewhere, this should not surprise me :lol:

I do not play much these days. When I do, it is manly Borderlands on the xbox.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun May 08, 2011 2:32 pm
Profile YIM

Well Fire and Sword isnt too bad but still doesnt feel as good as the previous Mount and Blade. Is fun riding around shooting people with a pistol though.

Bought Fate of the World which is a silly game where you run the entire world and try to meet certain requirements. You have to keep track of things like emissions and global temperature as well as try to keep all the territories happy. Kinda shows how its really hard to plan for the future when you have to keep people happy right now. Much like how US politics works, campaign for reelection.

Also beat Dragon Warrior 1 and 2 on my NES emulator. I used game genie to speed up leveling since Dragon Warrior 1 is 90% grinding and so was 2 (though leveling in 2 loses much effect after level 30). Now I am playing Dragon Warrior 3. No game genie since the game is alot more balanced and actually has good leveling spots *nods nods*. Have a Hero, Soldier (was a Fighter), Sage (was a Pilgrim), and another Sage (was a Goof Off) as my party.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm not sure if this is reviving an old topic when it's near the top of the list, but I enjoy Mass Effect and Fire Emblem.

Can't believe no one mentioned FE.

Feel free to PM me any time if you want to start an RP. I'm always looking for RP's to do now or in the future!

This is Commander Maylie (Shepard?), and this is my favorite forum on the internet (Citadel?).

Always take the road less traveled. More fun that way. And apparently, it makes all the difference too.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:31 am

Me and some friends got into Spiral Knights.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:52 am
Profile WWW

Never heard of it.

Feel free to PM me any time if you want to start an RP. I'm always looking for RP's to do now or in the future!

This is Commander Maylie (Shepard?), and this is my favorite forum on the internet (Citadel?).

Always take the road less traveled. More fun that way. And apparently, it makes all the difference too.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:04 am

I recently just finished Portal 2, which almost made my brain explode.
Have any of you listened to the translated version of turret opera? It gives you a major plot twist. Even though it's at the end.

Always up for a scene, PM me and we can work something out!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Still playing Vindictus. But also bought a bunch of games during the Steam Summer Sale. Today, Dungeons of Dredmor, Cthulu Saves the World, and Breath of Death VII came out on Steam as well.

Tried out Dungeons of Dredmor so far and enjoying it greatly *nods nods*.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:53 am

It's been awhile but might as well update.

Played and beat Chantelise. Finished up the endless story on Recettear. Played 100 World Story for the NES. Played some Seiken 3 (also known as Secret of Mana 2) for the SNES. Got back into Dungeons of Dredmor and still play Vindictus.

Just recently bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution and have to say that so far I have been very impressed. Usually games from big gaming companies are complete trash (trash that costs 50-60 dollars) but this game has delivered in more ways than one *nods nods*. Bad news is it is cutting into my time i should be sleeping T.T

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next