View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
 What are you playing? 

Post Re: What are you playing?
I was going to post tonight but my roomy bought Batman and that was the end of all productivity. ;) Sorry, guys.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:41 am

Been busy with working on projects and such but been dabbling with a few games. Tried out two free to play MMOs, Rusty Hearts and Dynasty Warriors Online. Rusty Hearts is pretty fun and amusing. Can't really suggest Dynasty Warriors Online though.

Also my Atom Zombie Smashers fixed itself so tried that out. Zombie infestations are hard O.O

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:48 am

Kanoe wrote:
Also my Atom Zombie Smashers fixed itself so tried that out. Zombie infestations are hard O.O

But Toady hasn't released the version with night creatures yet... :shock:

I've been poking at more old games, like Deus Ex...the first Deus Ex, that is. The character models look rather primitive, but the stealth-action gameplay is awesome!

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Binding of Isaac, some Civilization V, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes, Dungeon Defenders, and Skyrim.

Also Steam sale gave me a chance to buy Shogun 2 to try out. Still downloading O.O

Skyrim is okies. Stealth and Archery doesn't suck as much. But its an obvious PC port and has probably the worst menu interface I have ever seen in an RPG. Also, I know they have a nice big world to travel in but must EVERY quest involve going from one side of it to the other?

Oh also got the 75% off DLC for Fallout New Vegas. Doubt I'll ever reach the level cap in the game now XD.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:59 am

Playing skyrim as well loving it think its a step way up from oblivion but I felt morrowwind gave you more freedom

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:13 am

I am also loving Skyrim, but sadly it has kept me away from my posts the last week or so, hehe... :wink: ... and even away from my other addiction WOW.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Been playing Skyrim a little. I really like it. Going on stealth plus archery, with a a one-hand/shield combo for close combat. Not sure if that is viable in the long run, but so far it has worked well for me.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:59 pm
Profile YIM

I was going to go archer mage but stealth is sooooooo good in that game. I eventually rarely use my spells and just go pure stealth.

If you go high enough in the stealth tree you can get x15 crits with daggers. If you have the Dark Brotherhood gloves, that goes up to x30 crits. Super poke!

Bought Saints Row The Third recently to try out a sandbox game. Its pretty good. Alot better than Grand Theft Auto. The mini games are amusing, especially the one called Insurance Fraud where you just throw yourself infront of cars O.O.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Beat Dungeons of Dredmor: Realm of the Diggle Gods last night.

Playing Touhou Soccer 2 somemore ^.^

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Several. Gaming is one of my primary hobbies and considering how short my attention span tends to be, I play a variety of games regularly. As of now, I'd say:
  • Sonic Generations
    Been having a lot of fun with this one; it's my first proper Sonic game, in the sense that I dedicatedly played it. I previously owned Sonic Colors and Sonic Adventure DX, but never really got into them, I don't really know why. I've recently started a new save game dedicated to finding all red rings and getting S ranks on all the acts and challenges. So far, it's been working out :D
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Due to the dreaded spook of game corruption, I recently had to start a new character. I decided to focus on combat rather than magic this time, joining the Companions. My current character is a Nord named Otho Bermund Isidar, who kinda looks like a tattooed walrus due to his oversized mustache. His primary skills are Two-Handed, Heavy Armor, and Archery. I'm using one additional restriction; I'm not buying any equipment from the stores. I feel that Skyrim throws way too much good gear at you through merchants.
  • APB Reloaded
    Screw Grand Theft Auto or Saints Row, these days, when I feel like rampaging through a city, I load up this game. Yeah, it's unbalanced. Yeah, it's glitchy. Yeah, it's most definitely pay2win. But nonetheless, with some buddies it's incredibly fun. I'm currently considering Premium, but I'm not sure. If anyone else plays, my current character is a Criminal on the Patriot server (EU2), going by the name Asliral.
  • Front Mission Evolved
    I really don't know what to think of this game. On one hand, it's Front Mission: wanzers, giant mech battles, and so forth! On the other hand, its gameplay has been dumbed down enormously from previous installments, being a third person shooter rather than a tactical role-playing game. On one hand, its gameplay is still fun though; gunfights are satisfying, the control is decent. On the other hand, the story and voice acting is so hilariously mediocre it actually stops being funny, but then becomes so bad that it becomes funny again.
Should anybody want to hit me up on Steam, just send me a PM or something ;)

Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:16 pm
Profile WWW

Lets see...

Beat Saints Row the Third awhile back. Friend then bought it so made another character and played around somemore. My character has a kitty backpack!

Made another Skyrim character and did most of the side quests without doing a single main quest. Level 50 now and the game is just so easy its boring. Also magic is poop compared to stealth warrior types.

Played some Genius of Sappheiros, gradually getting further though its a bit bothersome how grinding does not do that much overall after a point.

Oh and more Touhou Soccer 2. I must have the worst luck in that game with how many times I hit the goal post in that game X.X. Also amazing how much punishment those goal posts can take (or the ball for that matter).

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:13 am

Star Trek Online. It's free now! :D

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:40 pm
Profile WWW

I'm a fan of skyrim, sanitsrow the third and DDO lol play them all cept stupid skyrim had to have that damn file size glitch :evil:

Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:37 pm

I played Skyrim on the xbox, so I did not have to struggle with too many of the really bad bugs. There was a few amusing ones, though, such as Luis Letrush being stuck halfway down in the ground outside Whiterun. He seemed in a good mood, though, for someone halfway burried alive.

Skyrim is a fun game overall, but I am kind of feeling I have done most of what I want with it. There is still a ton of quests left, but I do not feel I have to do everything just out of general principle.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:32 pm
Profile YIM

Played some Gensoku Gensokyo and Megamari. Unfortunately, Megamari's first level of its final stage has a part very much like Mega Man 2's Quick Man stage with the death beams but has ZERO room for error if you have no time stop. I don't have timestop sadly T.T

Played some of the DLC for Saints Row the Third and redownloaded Elsword. Might get back into League of Legends since they are FINALLY making more and better bots for it.

Overall, just not much to play. Especially on the RPG front T.T

Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next