View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 There's a sex school in Austria. Seriously. 

Post There's a sex school in Austria. Seriously.
Website

Ok, first off, it's in Austria., so much of it's in German. Site's actually safe for viewing at work interestingly enough.

As for what the school is about... well...

Quote:
:
AISOS is Europe’s first school geared towards the development of sexual skills and techniques. As opposed to most schools dealing with sexuality, AISOS’ core education is not theoretical, but very practical. AISOS is newly founded and will start in the fall 2011.

The courses at AISOS cover everything from sexual techniques to the history of sexuality.

At AISOS we want you do develop practical skills that will change not only your life, but also the lives of the people you decide to partner with.

In short, we teach the art of giving and receiving sexual pleasure.

Makes one wonder what the homework is like. And regarding the program..

Quote:
The fee for one semester is €1.400. This provides you with a bed in a double room, three meals a day Monday-friday (there are in addition a self service cafeteria at the premises). Weekends we will serve no meals but the students have access to the kitchen and there are fridges available. Additional €500 provides you with a single room in the annex.
We have different activites for the students during the weekends. Music nights, film nights and sport activities and the first and the last weekend we have an student evening and we appreciate if our student attend.

The courses are mainly held in german but guest lectures could be held in English.
Some education material are in english so even though it’s not a requirement we recommend our student to have a basic understanding in the english language.
We offer our students to lend bikes for exercise and excursions.
Each course is followed by an exam and in order to get your final exam you need to have passed all exams.

Contraception will be available at no extra cost.

Weekends courses cost €250 and includes two nights in a double room and two meals a day at a nearby tavern (alcohol is not included in the meals) and a basic breakfast at the school.

The weekend course sounds like quite the interesting weekend couple's getaway.

And now, if THAT wasn't enough... there's this little stinger.

Quote:
The students of AISOS also receive a free iPad that comes with our limited edition iPad app pre-installed.

Sex courses, AND a free IPad? How about that!?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:29 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: There's a sex school in Austria. Seriously.
"What's my major? Look where I'm going to school." A bachelor's degree in sex maybe?

They even engage in academic studies. "Clitoral stimulation modulates appetitive sexual behavior and facilitates reproduction in rats."

Interestingly, Austrian TV seems much like American TV.
Quote:
Each day there is an average of 12 murders shown on TV as entertainment. Our living rooms are constantly flooded with images of violence. But to show beautiful images (the images really are beautiful) of a couple in love seems to be more than Austrians can handle---that is if the TV-networks continue have it their way.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me."

Fluffy be here! Arrrr!
[a Bala production]

Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:10 am
Site Admin

They don't seem to have any classes dealing with tentacle or demonic sex. Any of our monsters plan to offer their services as guest lecturers?

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:55 am

"Now... until next week you will all write a three page essay about the meaning of tentacle sex, and its symbolism..."

"He, i thought this was a practical school..."

"Yeah... I waited for someone to say that..."

Or: History of sex in practice: Next week: The dark ages.

"Students... Noone of you is going to wash him or herself for the next 6 days."

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Quote:
The estate was once owned by a French-Austrian nobleman, famous for his decadent parties. They say that an undisclosed love nest is hidden deep-down behind the wine cellars. It is said that you can still smell the scent of sex from within its walls.

They sure know how to tickle the imagination, at least.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 pm
Profile YIM

Quote:
"How much of your life is spent on developing your mental and physical skills and how much do you spend developing your skills at what really matters... love"

God am i happy that sex has nothing to do with mind or body...

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]